One Lucky Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers

I moved my hand down further, reaching her pussy. I smiled as I kissed her as I felt around her smooth lips. I rubbed around her pussy lips, teasing her with my fingers. She moaned a little as her tongue made its way into my mouth. I returned the favor, our tongues locked together.

I continued playing with her pussy lips as she grew wetter. I slid a few of my fingers inside of her, causing her to moan louder. She turned over so she was on her back and I was on top of her.

I slowly kissed a trail down her neck to her chest. I looked up at her, smiling as I fingered her. I licked around her nipple, using my other hand to fondle her other breast. She started moaning more and louder. It turned me on so much, moaning was a huge turn on. I started sucking on her nipple, licking all around it. I started rubbing her clit, kissing her other nipple.

I started to trail kisses down further again. Slowly I kissed below her chest, along her stomach, and to her pussy. I kissed around her slit, still teasing her. She moaned, having trouble speaking. "Please...stop teasing...me...Jesse" Her words were shallow, her breathing heavy as she moaned.

I kissed her pussy lips several times, then finally slid my tongue inside of her. She instantly started to moan again, even louder now.

I was lucky, everyone from my class and my teachers were several floors down, unable to hear her.

I started licking her clit, slipping several fingers inside of her and fingering her at the same time. She moaned louder, entwining her fingers in my hair, urging me on. I continued licking her pussy and playing with her clit, listening to her moan louder and louder. After a short while she moaned loudly as she came. She shuddered slightly as she came, moaning incredibly loud. "Oh god Jesse! That...feels...amazing!"

I started kissing my way back, along her stomach, between her chest. I smiled and kissed her on the lips, our tongues locking together. She smiled, still panting and looked at the clock. It was almost time to leave again.

She turned back towards me and kissed me again. "I'm glad we're sharing a room." She smiled widely and sat on the bed. "I'm going to take a shower and head downstairs." I smiled and watched her as she walked, naked, into the bathroom. I laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

After awhile everyone met up downstairs and headed off for their next destinations. Me and Jenna split up for most of today. I went through the day smiling and not really focusing on what everyone was say and such. I just kept replaying the past days in my head, thinking of how wonderful it had been. I could only hope to be able to go all the way with her, start dating her. Today was as boring as it usually was until it was time for the group to get together and eat.

Everyone crowded into a reserved outside restaurant. Everyone got their food and sat down by their friends and such. I sat down next to a group of my friends and we just joked around and talked about other things.

Shortly after Jenna sat down next to me with her food. She was smiling and I knew exactly why. We kept stealing glances at each other as we ate and talked. It was almost time to separate again and get on with more educational adventures. Jenna turned toward me and kissed me on the lips. Our lips locked for several seconds and she left to gather with her friends. I smiled and looked back towards my friends. They looked at me oddly and started to laugh.

The rest of the day moved slowly as I wished to get back to the hotel room with Jenna. Tonight was our last night in our hotel room, I had to make it the best night yet. After several more hours, our educational experience was over. We were to return to the hotel for the night. Our plane would be leaving at around one-o-clock tomorrow.

As the group made its way to the hotel, a bunch of people decided to hit the pool for a lot of the night. Me and Jenna decided to come along for awhile. But we each knew we wanted to be alone for a little while.

Once me and Jenna reached our room I lightly grabbed her by the arm and kissed her. I held her close, deeply kissing her. I smiled and looked her in the eyes.

"So, does this mean we're dating?" She smiled and kissed me again. "I'd really like it." She turned and went to her bag, grabbing her bikini again. I smiled widely, watching her undress. "Well, we're a couple then!"

I watched as she took off her shirt and bra, slowly undressing for me. Her nipples looked hard, she was definitely horny. I started to change too, still watching as she took off her pants and thong, standing starch naked in front of me. I could feel an erection coming, but I knew it would have to wait until later. I quickly got dressed and we both headed for the pool.

She climbed on my back as I carried her all the way down to the pool. We were both laughing and smiling as we made our way into the pool area. A lot of the people were already in the pool swimming. She climbed off my back and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the pool. I watched her as she dived in, smiling. I dove into the pool after after she did, resurfacing shortly after her.

We swam around in the pool for awhile with our friends. Whenever me and Jenna neared each other, we felt each other up as best we could, trying to secretively do it.

After a short time we started playing games. First we started with War. A girl climbed on a guys shoulders and and the girls had to try and push the other one down. That was entertaining for awhile but eventually everyone got tired.

A lot of people headed back to their rooms but me and Jenna went to the hot tub with a few other friends. Jenna sat on my lap, but that was of course because there wasn't enough room in the hot tub for everyone. But, that was only part of the reason. Luckily the hot tub was pretty deep, the water was at my chest and because of the jets, no one would see below the water.

Jenna was moving her hips around, massaging against my cock. I quickly started to grow erect as she rubbed my dick with her pussy. The fact that we were surrounded by people made it even sexier. I made sure to show no signs of the stimulation as that would end awkwardly.

After awhile Jenna stopped and stood up, her ass staring me in the face. "Well, I'm going back to the room. You coming Jesse?" I smiled, my eyes glued to her ass as she stepped out of the hot tub. "Yeah, I'm coming..." I stood up and followed her out of the pool and into the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors shut she turned toward me, our lips meeting again. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, bringing her body closer to me. I moved my hands into the back of her bikini, rubbing her ass as we kissed. She climbed on me, wrapping her legs around me, thrusting her hips into mine. I started growing even harder as she gyrated around my cock.

Our tongues met, dancing with each other to an unheard tune. She was breathing heavily as she broke the kiss. "God, I want you inside me Jesse!" She cried kind of loudly as she began kissing me again. "Once we get back to the room." I smiled, barely having time to speak as she started kissing me again.

We were lucky, not a single stop for someone else to get on as we made our way to the top. Still, it felt like the longest elevator ride of my life. As the doors open I quickly got to our door. It was a bit difficult as her legs were still wrapped around me just above the hips. I unlocked it, opened it and quickly shut it behind me.

I started to untie her top immediately, quickly throwing it aside. I lightly laid her onto the bed, still smiling. She unwrapped her legs around me as she quickly took off her bikini while I took off my shorts. Jenna laid on the bed, her legs spread and waiting for me.

I looked her over for a few seconds, she was by far the sexiest girl I had ever seen. Her long blond hair, her beautiful lips, her perky titties, her little pink slit, and those long legs.

I laid down on top of her, smiling with the tip of my dick teasing her pussy. She kissed me and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me inside of her. Almost all eight inches of me quickly slid into her, she moaned a little in the middle of a kiss. God she was so tight, it was absolutely amazing. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but she definitely hadn't had sex much.

I kept kissing her, our tongues making their way into each others mouths. I pulled out and thrust back inside of her. Luckily she was already incredibly wet, allowing nearly my entire dick to enter her pussy. It was amazing, it felt so warm, so comforting. Quickly my entire dick disappeared into her glorious, shaven pussy.

She was moaning very loudly now, it turned me on so much. "Ohhh....uhhhh.....yeah!"

I started thrusting faster now, my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I moved a hand to her tit, lightly squeezing her nipple and fondling her. "Ohhh....god....fuck me....Jesse! It feels....so.......good!" She moaned loudly, speaking in between moans.

I moved my head down sucking on her nipple while thrusting myself into her pussy. Her pussy kept getting wetter as I fucked her, making it easier to get all the way inside of her. She reached her arms around my back, digging her nails into me. I paid no mind as I continued my thrusting. She was moaning louder than she had ever before, it was incredibly arousing. Jenna's legs had no longer been wrapped around me as I started to grow a bit tired, going slower. She smiled and kissed me. "My turn."

I rolled over with me still inside of her. She climbed off of me, my dick sliding out effortlessly. She moved off the bed a bit, making me sit on the edge.

I smiled and kissed her as she sat on my lap. My dick slid inside of her pussy again as she pressed her back against my chest. She arched her back as she started to ride my cock, slowly at first but quickly getting faster. I turned her head toward me and started kissing her on the lips and along her neck. I reached around her with my hands, slowly making my way to her pussy. I started rubbing her pussy lips as she rode me.

"Ohhh....yeah...." She spoke with the little breath she had as she continued working. I moved one of my hands, playing with her clit. Very lightly squeezing and rubbing it. "Oh god....right there!" She moaned loudly when I started to play with her clit.

She started riding my cock faster, bobbing up and down on my cock, taking it's entire length. I started thrusting in rhythm with her, using my other hand to fondle one of her tits. "Your pussy...is amazing.....your so....tight." I whispered in her ear, still matching my movements with hers.

She smiled and kissed me, our tongues meeting again. I moved both of my hands to her tits, rubbing her nipples with my fingers. It was amazing, her pussy gripped my dick perfectly as I slid in and out of her. Jenna used one of her hands to grab my balls, gently massaging them.

She climbed off of me and got on all fours on the floor. She wiggled her ass several times, waiting for me. I knelt down on my knees and slid inside of her again. She let out a quiet moan still looking back at me. I placed my hands on her hips and started thrusting again. She started to shake her ass a bit as I thrust harder inside of her, stimulating me even more.

She stayed looking back at me as I continued to thrust harder. She looked so innocent, so serene. I stared into her hazel eyes as she stared back at me. We were not having sex anymore, we were making love.

I smiled still pushing myself inside of her. I knelt over so that I could whisper into her ear. "I love you." I kissed her on the lips, thrusting even faster. "I love you too." She smiled and kissed me again.

She turned away and steadied onto her elbows so her ass was higher in the air and she was lower. She looked under her towards her pussy, trying to watch my cock go in and out of her. I smiled still pushing myself inside of her. I moved my hands to her front to her pussy again.

She started moaning loudly as I arched her back and rose so she was just on her knees. Her back pressed against my chest as I started to rub her clit again. She started moaning louder and louder with each thrust.

"Oh god.....I'm going.......to......come..." She spoke loudly but very breathlessly. "It...feels....so....good!"

She started moaning louder than before and started to shiver. She was coming. I continued thrusting faster as she came, nearly reaching my own climax. I continued pushing myself inside of her until I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly pulled out of her and started to come on her ass. Her cum was still dripping from my cock as I came on her. She turned around smiling and kissed me.

She knelt down, sucking my dick, sucking all the cum off. Her lips wrapped around my head, her tongue caressing the tip of my cock. She started sucking, taking almost my entire cock in her mouth.

When she finished we laid on the floor staring at each other. "That was amazing Jesse. I've never felt anything that good." I smiled and kissed her again. "Me either."

We stared into each others eyes for awhile until we both grew very tired. She stood up and grabbed a towel, rubbing her lower back and ass, cleaning off my cum. We both laid in the bed, looking each other in the eye until we fell asleep.

I woke up awhile later when Jenna started to stir a bit. I kissed her on the nose, smiling. I looked at the clock and sighed when I saw the time. "Our plane leaves in an hour."

Jenna turned towards the clock and back towards me. "I'm gunna take a shower before we leave." She took the blanket off and stood up heading into the bathroom. "Mind if I join you?" My voice was quiet and sly, as I watched her walk towards the bathroom. "I was hoping you would." She turned with a small grin on her face as she walked into the bathroom.

I got up out of bed and followed her to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. She turned on the shower, quickly stepping in. I followed behind her, putting my hands on her waist and kissing her from behind. My dick started to stir, pressing against her ass. She turned her head, kissing me on the lips. She let out a light moan as my dick continued to press against her.

I reached my hand down to her leg, tickling along her stomach. I reached my hand down towards her knee from behind. I lifted her leg up, the back of her knee resting in my hand as her legs spread. I adjusted my hips slightly so that my cock stuck out between her legs, rubbing along her pussy. I reached my other hand down, feeling around her shaven pussy. I lightly teased her pussy lips and clit for awhile. Occasionally she let out a light moan as I played with her.

I continued rubbing my dick against her pussy several more times until I finally slid inside of her. With her leg in my hand, she was spread open and I easily got my entire length inside of her again. "Mmm, your already so wet. Do I turn you on that much?" I smiled kissing along her neck as I started to thrust slowly inside of her. She moaned several times, tilting her neck so I had better access. "You turn me on....so much."

She reached behind her, tangling her fingers in my hair as I kissed along her neck and shoulder. I watched as the hot shower water beat along her tits, turning her on more. I started thrusting faster, sliding my entire length in and out of her. Her pussy felt so warm as her lips gripped my cock.

I moved my free hand down behind her, lifting up her other leg. The back of her knee firmly in my hand. I leaned back so that she would be resting only on my chest as I held her up, both legs spread.

I started thrusting faster and harder as her legs spread generously. Jenna was pretty damn flexible, which was a great thing, or else this might have hurt her a bit. Jenna was lost in the pleasure as I continued pushing more of myself inside of her. "Ohhhh......ahhhhh.....mmmmm........ Yes! Yes!" She moaned loudly, her fingers still tangled in my hair.

I kissed her on the cheek and she turned towards me, kissing me on the lips. She moaned as we kissed, muffled moans escaped her lips. I began thinking how sexy she must look from the front right now.

I began imagining her pussy spread open like this with my cock sliding in and out of her. She broke the kiss, moaning loudly and kissing me again. Our tongues met, playing with each other. I looked over her shoulder, watching her tits bounce as I pumped myself into her.

She moaned loudly again, this time coming. "Oh yes! Ahhhhhh.....keep going!" She moaned loudly as I thrust myself inside of her harder as she started to come. "I'm gunna come!" I spoke loudly a little after she had come, still pushing myself inside of her. I slowly let her down so I could pull out before I came inside of her.

She turned around and got on her knees, sucking my dick. She took my entire dick into her mouth, sucking on it as she palmed my balls. I started to come, filling her mouth as she sucked it down. She continued stroking and sucking my cock for several minutes, drinking all the cum.

We finished our shower as we actually showered to get clean. After awhile we both climbed out and got dressed. We gathered our things and headed downstairs. We'd be leaving for the airport soon. Me and Jenna held hands as we walked through the hotel and down to the lobby. We were smiling the entire time. We got on the charter bus for the airport, boarding our plane. We headed home, knowing even more fun was to come.

ChesterX
ChesterX
10 Followers
12