One Man's Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
Brandon writes about his ex in his journal.
4.4k words
3.76
17.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday August 5th, 2012

Hello, self. I've been wanting to start this journal for a while now, glad to finally be getting around to it. I guess I don't even really know what to write about but I'm going to give it a shot anyways.

S.C came by yesterday. Ha! She still has the key to my apartment and I'm having a hard time getting it back from her. She apparently has a new boyfriend, but that hasn't stopped her from basically breaking in to my apartment at least once a week trying to get in my pants. I keep asking her to return my key, but every time I bring it up she starts talking all sexy and reaching right for my belt.

And I keep trying to say no to her, and I know that it's wrong but it feels so good and it's like she knows exactly what to say to make me think that everything is okay and that we still love each other and that we actually have a chance to work everything out. But then when she gets me off and I just want to take a nap and cuddle she just basically gets up and leaves and tells me that she has to run because she has a date with her boyfriend. I don't even know how to feel anymore.

Just last weekend I had gone out dancing and I guess I had one too many because I didn't even hear her sneak in to my bedroom. It was early in the morning and I was passed out naked in my bed. I only knew I was naked because I was vaguely aware even in my inebriated state that my cock had been rock hard all night long. I don't know why but sometimes that happens after a night of heavy drinking. I'm laying in bed and my head is spinning but blood just keeps pumping in to my dick and I'm not sober enough to be able to control it or relax to make it soft again, and I'm too drunk to be able to relieve the pressure myself, lol.

Anyways, all I remember is coming to and feeling soft lips and a wet mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. I immediately knew who it was but I couldn't help but let out a deep moan, covering my eyes from the early morning sun shining through my bedroom window. Like I said, this isn't the first time S.C has come over like this. This is the first time I was passed out drunk though. I know she is manipulating me and I am ready to move on in my life, but she keeps playing with my emotions and telling me that she wants to be with me even though she's been with her new boyfriend for over six months now.

She knows how much I love early morning blow jobs, and she was being really sloppy with it too. My entire shaft was lubed up with her spit. She spit in to her hand and started massaging my balls. Semen was dripping out of the tip of my dick, and she was holding my balls tight in one hand and giving me a hand job with the other, and at the same time she was licking around and around the ring around the head of my cock with her tongue and sucking on the head of my dick with her lips. But right before I was about to cum in her mouth, she stopped.

I shaded the sun from my eyes and looked to see what she was doing. She was crawling on to the foot of my bed on all fours with her ass pointed in my direction. She looked over her shoulder and just straight up said something like, "If you want to get off, you're going to have to fuck my pussy."

"But you have a boyfriend." I protested. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Come on Brandon, I just need a little doggy style. Give it to me rough like you used to do when you were mad at me. If that is too much to ask I can just go see Derrick, but your dick it so hard right now it kind of looks like it hurts a little bit. Don't you want to fuck my pussy? I'm so wet that I'm dripping on to my stockings. Don't you want to fuck my wet pussy?" she giggled.

She was obviously teasing me - she was wearing a black tank top with a black mini-skirt and her rainbow stockings that go all the way up her thighs. She knows how sexy I think those stockings are -- I picked them out for her at the lingerie store when we were dating. I could barely see out of groggy, hungover eyes with the sun shining in my face but she was looking over her shoulder at me, pouting her lips in a mock sad faced expression and wiggling her butt in my direction.

As she wiggled her ass I could see the top of her stockings hugging her upper thighs where her pussy was peeking out from under the mini-skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, and I could see that her pussy and vulva was shaved bald but I could still see a small tuft of glistening, wet pubic hairs peeking out from between her legs. She put her knees together and splayed out her stockinged feet so that her feet were spread apart with her thighs together and kept wiggling her butt towards me looking back with those damn pouting lips. She arched her back which lifted the skirt slightly higher over her ass and wined a second time, "Just use my pussy Brandon, Can't a girl get fucked doggy style when she needs it? I just need your dick inside of my wet pussy. Besides, it's not like anyone has to know about this. Fuck me now or I'll just go and get some dick from my boyfriend."

My dick was throbbing at this point and as much as I didn't want to do this, she knew that I wouldn't be able to say no to her. I sat and went to stand up and my head was still aching from my hangover, and my morning wood was still somehow getting longer and there was so much blood flowing through my cock I felt a little light headed when I stood up out of bed. My dick bounced and smacked my abs as I steadied myself, holding my hand to my forehead to relieve the pressure from my head ache.

I walked around to her side of the bed with my rock hard dick leading the way, and I reached over and in one movement reached around grabbed her hips and ass lifting and turning her around so that her ass was hanging slightly off the bed. I know I was a little rough because she lost her hold with one of her hands and her face fell into a pillow on my bed, but she quickly propped herself up on all fours again, flipping her hair back over her shoulders and looking back at me with an excited expression knowing she was about to get what she wanted -- some rough and sloppy doggy-style dick.

I was pissed because I knew she was manipulating me and there was nothing I could do to stop her. She was basically using my dick as a fuck toy and playing with my emotions, and I hated being this vulnerable to her. It felt like she was using her sexuality to one up me and show that she was the one who was in charge, even though we weren't together anymore. I decided that I was just going to fuck her rough and as hard as I could without even caring one way or the other whether she was getting off or not. I decided to take all of my anger and aggression out on her pussy, that maybe if I just fucked her and didn't care about her feelings that she would stop using me in this way.

I positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy and rested one hand on the small of her back. I took my whole thumb and shoved it in to her pussy from behind, all the way in but she was so wet that there was no resistance at all. I wiggled my thumb around aggressively inside of her pussy, back and forth and back and I also moved my hand up and down with my thumb deep as it would go inside of her cunt, gripping her by her pussy and ass from behind and wiggling my thumb around feeling how wet and sloppy she was.

She arched her back, which lifted her hips and her pussy up higher forcing my thumb deeper into her pussy. She lifted her shoulders up squarely, her arms extended to the bed and her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly, she lifted her head up and looked forward and she moaned, "Oh, fuck my pussy Brandon, fuck my pussy with your thumb. I am such a bad girlfriend, I am such a dirty slut. Oh god, my pussy is so wet. I want your dick inside of me. I'm such a bad girlfriend, use my pussy Brandon."

I wiggled my thumb inside of her a little more and started massaging her wetness around and around her bald vulva with my hand and was starting to get rough massaging her wetness into her clit. I made sure her whole pussy and ass was sopping wet before I pulled out my thumb. This was going to be a hard fuck, and I was going to be as rough as I could. I was tired of her using me in this way and I was going to use her, she was just another slut and I was going to use her body as an object, a fuck doll, a dirty little slut toy.

My hand was making wet, squishy sounds as I massaged and thumb fucked her pussy and I could smell her scent filling the room which only made my cock throb and bulge even more. The sweet, acrid smell of her pussy was making me dizzy and I could feel the testosterone flowing through my veins. I was starting to feel violent, but it felt good somehow being able to show her that I was in charge, that I was going to fuck her like a little slut, and use and stretch her pussy until I was satiated. I was going to show her not to mess with me unless she wanted to get fucked, quite literally.

I glanced up at my bedroom mirror on the wall and I could see our bodies in profile, S.C on all fours in her tank top, mini-skirt and thigh high rainbow stockings and me naked and positioned behind her with my thumb deep in her pussy gripping her tight ass with my fingers, stroking my cock long and hard with my free hand. I was ready to fuck this dirty little slut the way deserved it -- rough and raw. I slipped my thumb out of her sopping wet pussy and slapped her ass with a loud smack which made her yelp uncontrollably.

Positioning my dick at the entrance of her pussy lips I let the tip of my dick kiss her wet vagina, and I teased her pussy a little, slipping the head in and out of her pussy. Bucking my hips I slipped the head of my dick into her wetness, and then pulled back out. I grabbed her by the shoulder with one hand and put the other around the back of her neck and gave a tight squeeze holding her by her neck. I bucked my hips and slipped the tip of my dick into her pussy again, but just the head. I could feel the warmth and humidity of her pussy radiating out and all the way in my balls. I slipped and teased my dick on her pussy lips and she was trying to push back all the way on my cock. I slapped her ass though, which scared her a little and pushed her forward slightly. Then I started rapidly fucking her with just the tip of my dick in and out of her cunt, but only the tip. She was starting to moan.

"Oh my god, I'm such a slut. I need you to fuck my pussy so bad. I want your cock inside of me, use my pussy Brandon. Please stop teasing and go all the way in. Please..." she begged. I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead when she looked back at me.

"Yeah, and you have a boyfriend. You're just another slut to me. I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard that your boyfriend is going to feel how loose your pussy is and he's going to know you've been coming to me for dick. I'm going to fuck your pussy raw." I told her.

"Oh, oh, oh, please just fuck me. Oh Derrick, oh no. Please don't tell Derrick about this. I'm such a slut." she was starting to cry. "I need your cock, oh my god Brandon, you feel so good. I need you to fuck me doggy style. Oh my god, I'm such a bad girl. Please don't tell my boyfriend. Put your dick all the way in now."

Right as she said this I reached around and yanked at the cleavage of her tank top, immediately releasing and freeing both of her tits and then let go of so that the elastic lightly slapped her rib cage. I could see her tits hanging out with her shirt bunched underneath of them in the mirror on the wall. I took a hold of her tightly by her hips with both of my hands and thrust forward with all of my strength.

She moaned low and deep, and I could feel her voice vibrating on my cock as I started pumping as deep and as hard as I could. I was fucking her so hard from behind that I could hear her tits slapping back and forth in the rhythm against her chest. I thrust forward, which made her moan, but before she could recover or respond by pushing back on my cock, I thrust forward even harder. I felt my balls slap her clit two or three times, and I kept thrusting as hard and as deep as I could. I was trying to abuse her pussy.

I looked up at the mirror on the wall, and I could see her tits bouncing back and forth as I fucked her deeply from behind faster than I ever had before.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, ugh, uh, oh, ugh..." That's all she could say.

I pulled her hips over the bed and down on to my cock so that my dick went even deeper, then I held her hips in this position while I fucked her over and over and over again as hard as I could. The headboard of the bed was starting to creak and bounce up against the wall I was fucking her so hard. I watched in the mirror as I forced her by the hips up and down along the shaft of my throbbing cock again and again.

Then I slapped her ass. I pushed her forward so that she was upright on all fours again with her pussy still hanging over the edge of the bed slightly, and I took a hand full of her hair and wrapped it around one hand. With my free hand I pushed down on the small of her back which made her arch her back and lift her pussy so that it was level with my dick and then I pulled back roughly on her hair, forcing her back so that my dick immediately found it's way back in to her aching, wet pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm such a slut. I love it when you pull my hair. Please don't tell my boyfriend about this Brandon. I'm such a bad girl. I shouldn't let anyone fuck me like this, but I love it so much." she was starting to get a little loud. "Fuck me. Harder, harder, oh, oh, oh, ugh, ugh. Harder, oh god, my pussy is so wet. Oh god, I'm such a little slut."

"Yeah, you little slut. You like this don't you. You want me to fuck your pussy till it's raw don't you. You like me fucking you from behind like this. I just want you to know that you're a little slut who deserves to be treated like this. I'm tired of you thinking you can use me like this and I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can. You're just a little bitch who needs to have your pussy fucked like a little slut. You even have a boyfriend, but you keep breaking in to your ex-boyfriend's house to suck him off and swallow his cum. You're a fucking bad girl, and I'm going to fuck you like one, you slut." I didn't know where this was coming from, but it felt so good and her pussy was so wet and it felt empowering to finally be able to tell her how I felt about her.

I was pulling her hair roughly and forcing her to impale herself on my dick. Her pussy was so wet that I could feel her wetness dripping out and down my balls. I was fucking her so hard that her ass cheeks were turning red from my thrusting and our hips pounding together so violently, and I could hear her tits slapping back and forth. The bed, beating up against the wall, was getting louder and in sync with our rhythm, and she was holding the bed sheets so tight that they had come loose and we were now fucking on the bare, uncovered mattress. I was fucking her long and deep from behind, doggy style -- I was using her pussy and showing her how much of a slut I thought she was.

I could feel her reaching up to her pussy from underneath to play with and rub her clit while I pounded her as hard as I could from behind. Just then my dick accidentally slipped out of her cunt, and I felt her take hold of my cock from between her legs and she held it tight with her hand. My dick was so slippery from her pussy that I started fucking her hand while she gripped my cock tightly. She was giving me a hand job and squeezing my cock.

"Oh god, your dick is so huge right now. It's so long and hard. Oh god, your dick is in my hand and I have a boyfriend. I'm such a dirty little slut. I can't help it but I love your dick so much Brandon. It's so big right now and I just want you to fuck me with it from behind. Oh god, your dick is going to make me cum."

She stroked my dick a few more times with her hand and then guided me back to her pussy lips. Without giving her the time to prepare I thrust my dick deep inside of her and started pumping again.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh... uh, uh, uh, please don't tell Derrick...I'm such a fucking slut. Fuck me harder, please I need your cum in my pussy." she had her face in the pillow and she was moaning like a wild animal and I could feel her fingers rubbing her pussy furiously while I pounded her, watching and objectifying her body in the mirror on the wall.

I was getting close. I pulled out my cock and pushed my thumb into her pussy again and wiggled it around to lube it up. Then I took and guided my dick back into her pussy. With my thumb lubed up, I popped it into her asshole and started wiggling it around as I had done earlier in her pussy. Now she was screaming in to the pillow. I wiggled my thumb around in her ass and fucked her from behind while she rubbed her wet pussy and played with her tits, crying in to the pillow. I could feel my thumb wriggling in her ass with my dick as I fucked her from behind as hard as I could. I was fucking her as deep as I could, and my balls were slapping her clit and her fingers as she was rubbing herself off with my thumb deep in her ass.

I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I knew that I was going to fill up her pussy with cum. I didn't care that we weren't using a condom, I didn't even care whether or not she was on birth control. "I'm going to fill up your cunt with my cum, you slut. You have a fucking boyfriend but your pussy is going to be full of my cum. You're a nasty girl and I'm fucking you like the slut that you are."

She was moaning steadily but her voice was skipping every time I thrust harder and harder in to her. My dick felt like it was going to explode, I was so full of cum and the blood was pumping in to my cock. I couldn't think straight and I felt light headed there was so much blood in my dick and I could feel my scrotum tighten around my balls but I kept fucking her like a slut, deeper and deeper and harder and harder. I was pounding her pussy like a jack-hammer, and the bed was banging against the wall, and I could see her in the mirror, and she was asking me to fuck her, "harder, harder, oh god, harder."

I could feel the cum squirting out of my dick and deep into her pussy, which made her cunt even wetter as I spread apart her ass cheeks roughly and continued to fuck her pussy from behind. My dick kept pumping and pumping cum into her body as I orgasmed for three minutes straight. My balls were sopping wet from her wetness, and my cock was stirring my cum deep inside of her womb, and I kept fucking her until I grunted virulently and finally collapsed over her ass onto her back with my dick still pulsing deep within her.

This pushed her forward on to her face with her hands trapped underneath of her and her thighs together and her feet bent up and around my ass with my dick still inside of her. I wasn't finished. My legs were straddling her ass and I held her down by her shoulders and continued to fuck her from behind as hard as I could, holding her face into the pillow as she let out deep, guttural moans. I couldn't hear what she was saying, and I didn't care. I just kept fucking her. I felt her pussy clutching at my cock and her pussy gripped a hold of my dick and began to twitch and spasm. She was barking like a dog into her pillow but I kept holding her down and fucking her in this way. I actually felt my balls release a second load of sperm in her unprotected pussy and I finally collapsed again with all of my weight on top of her, my body holding her down and my dick still pulsating inside of her violently.

I didn't move for a moment or two, and neither did she. My dick was still pulsating and throbbing inside of her cunt, and my balls were dripping with the cum that was leaking out from between her pussy lips with my cock still buried deep within her.

Finally after two or three minutes I rolled off of her on to my back, pulling out my cock from her cunt and took a deep breath regaining my composure. She didn't move and kept her face buried in the pillow, but I could see that she was still breathing heavily.

12