One Man's Journal Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon's second journal entry.
3.9k words
4.27
9.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday November 17th, 2012

Hello, self. I've been wanting to start this journal for a while now, glad to finally be getting around to it.

I can't get this out of my head so I figure it might help to write it all down and get it out in to words. I've never been walked in on before while having sex - especially not by an ex.

My ex-girlfriend still has the key to my apartment. We are definitely broken up (we were together for a long time) but she still feels comfortable barging in without knocking any time she needs a pot or pan or towel or some other random thing. It is kind of annoying to have her invade my privacy like this but every time I try to say something about it she just starts acting all sexy and then inevitably reaches for my belt to get down on her knees and give me a blow job.

She has a new boyfriend too, but she is still sneaking over to my place to suck my dick. I know she is manipulating me but it is hard to protest when a cute girl has your dick in her mouth asking you to cum while sucking on the head of your dick, holding your balls and massaging them in her hand them while jacking you off at the same time with her free hand. It's hard to think clearly about much at all under those circumstances.

I was hanging out with this girl last weekend I had just met that morning at the cafe. She had recently gotten through following a tour of some jam band or something and she was just checking out this town as a possible place to live for a few months till she could figure out what she wants to do from here.

Anyways, I invited her over to my apartment for a beer and a salad and she actually took me up on the offer. And so we eat our salads and we're sipping our beer and somehow it comes up in conversation that she is really starting to get into yoga. While I don't practice very often, I do know enough about it to talk about some of the different poses and stretches and I also know from personal experience, some of the good things about why and how yoga can be so beneficial.

We were talking about funny contortions and poses and it came up that she could sit in the full lotus position. That is something I've always wanted to be able do - but again I don't practice enough and so I'm not quite that flexible.

So we're sitting in the lotus position in my living room and we start to do a breathing exercise where we chant OM. At some point I jokingly said that now it's time for the erotic kundalini breathing exercises.

She really liked the idea but we didn't either know very much about kundalini or tantra or whatever it is that we were trying to talk about. We had both read about different postures for couples where the woman sits in the mans lap and you breathe together. The goal for the man is to hold in his chi, but for the woman the goal is to - release and feel her sexual energy.

Like I said we didn't know what we were doing, but I had brought it up and she wouldn't let it go. So I agreed, and so she sat in my lap on the floor facing me. We were breathing and looking in to one another's eyes. I was sitting cross legged as best I could with her sitting in my lap and it was really quite intimate.

We were resting our hands on one another's knees and also lightly hugging and just really enjoying the moment.

It was more sensual than sexual really, but being silly like I am sometimes I mentioned, "Hey, aren't we supposed to be doing this naked?"

She giggled a little bit which made me laugh as well. She said that she was feeling very comfortable in my presence and didn't feel threatened - but that if we got naked we would probably end up having intercourse.

She bluntly mentioned that she was on birth control but that she still didn't like going around having sex with strangers. I agreed. We really didn't know one another very well as we had just met that morning.

She was still sitting in my lap and we were talking softly with one another. I made another joke about how intercourse wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, but that the goal of our exercise was for me to hold in my chi and not get turned on.

"Well, in that case okay I'll sit with you naked and breathe. Sure, I'll try anything once," she giggled. "But as soon as you get an erection I'm putting my clothes back on."

"What the heck, why not. This will be a fun exercise," I responded.

It didn't seem like either of us was trying to manipulate the other. I know I personally was just enjoying the moment and the presence of this cute girl.

I definitely didn't want to mess up the start of what could eventually be a beautiful friendship with her. It's not like I was trying to get in to her pants, especially after having recently broken up with my ex a few weeks earlier.

We both stood up and took off our clothes down to our underwear and then we both started giggling again.

Finally we said together in unison, "Okay, let's do this!" and well - we both got completely naked and I took my seat back on the living room floor, cross-legged, and she sat down in my lap in the same position as before with her feet wrapped around and touching at the small of my back.

We both held each other by the waste and repeated our OM exercise and we were looking into one another's eyes and I was surprised at not getting an erection - I was seriously focusing on trying to find and hold in my chi.

We were both smiling. It felt completely exhilarating to be sitting there naked with a complete stranger (and a sexy woman I might add) sitting in my lap.

Looking in to one another's eyes while breathing and smiling, I noticed that the sun was shining through the venetian blinds onto her nipples. We must have been sitting like that for ten minutes or so.

I didn't have an erection exactly, but I did notice that my dick was definitely not completely soft either. It got to the point where I almost thought I was going to get a huge erection, but I was able to hold it back by focusing on my chi. I was thankful that at least my dick was not getting hard enough to lift up and touch her from underneath, but I could feel it getting longer.

By this point I was starting to have a hard time focusing on our breath. It seemed to me like we were still both enjoying the exercise, but just then she pursed her lips together in a very funny way that made me think she was about to start giggling. I couldn't figure out what was so funny.

She took her hands and brought them to my shoulders and started lightly massaging and rubbing down my arms. Then she went from my chest downwards, resting her hands on my lower abs for a moment. Then she reached further around to where my butt cheeks were resting on the floor. That's when I thought I felt something drip on to my penis from above.

She still had the same pursed lips and we were still looking in to one another's eyes. A moment later I felt a second drip and then knew for sure what it was - it happened to land on the tip of my slowly elongating penis. I could feel her wetness slowly oozing around the head of my dick. It was only a tiny bit, but I definitely felt it.

We were still gazing in to one another's eyes, but this made me open my mouth slightly in disbelief and I'm sure I must have been making a funny facial expression. I knew at that point that I was going to get an erection, but I wanted to see how long I could hold it off. I could feel the blood throbbing and pumping into my dick, but I was still holding it back. I was definitely growing, and I could feel that it was very long but that it still wasn't fully erect.

But then I felt it, my dick was throbbing and it touched her pussy from below.

At that exact moment she took a hold of my hands and rested them underneath her butt cheeks on each side. Then she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, clasping her fingers behind my neck.

I thought for sure it must be obvious I had a full erection, that she was about to say she needed to put her clothes back on. I was fine with that, because I was having a good time even if this was the end of it.

She didn't say anything. Instead we just sat there staring into one another's eyes. I knew that she was dripping out of her pussy, and she knew that my dick was getting harder and longer, but we didn't move or react at all. By then my dick was lightly pressing up and onto her pussy from underneath, and if I flexed at all at that point I knew that I would then have a full erection and that there was nothing I could do to hide it.

This only made my cock grow even more. I was expecting her to get upset about it, I was very embarrassed - but I still wanted to see how far she would take this.

I'm pretty sure we could both feel at this point that my dick was starting to throb and pulse. There was just enough movement that I could feel my dick cradling and slowly lapping up the moisture that was oozing from her wet vulva, and it was just enough movement that I could feel her wetness surrounding the head of my dick and it was teasing me.

I knew that one way or another this was going to be the biggest erection that I had had in a very long time. There was nothing I could do to hide it, so we just sat there smiling, not saying anything and looking into each other's eyes.

The pressure from my erection was making my hard cock want to point up. It was starting to hurt because I pretty much had a full hard on and I could feel my shaft wrapping around her pussy as it slipped between her butt cheeks on the other side. At this point my whole cock was wet from her pussy. I knew we could both feel my cock moving every time we took a deep breath together.

I was so turned on by this that I knew that if we sat here long enough like this that she would have made me cum without even touching or having sex. It was a very wild feeling, hard to explain. I was hoping she felt the same way and that she wouldn't get up and say she needed to put her clothes back on.

All she had to do was arch her back a couple of inches and my dick would have slipped into her. I'm pretty sure we were both lubed up enough that there wouldn't have been any resistance either.

Right as I had the thought, she started arching her hips. It was only slightly and almost unnoticeable at first, but I could definitely tell that she was doing it intentionally. I could feel that she was holding the shaft of my cock between her labia, between her pussy lips. I could see in her eyes that it was pleasurable for her, because every now and then her eyes would roll up and back when we exhaled in unison.

We sat like that for what seemed like hours, but her movements were getting more and more sexual as opposed to sensual. This was fine by me because at this point all I wanted to do was fuck this stranger and cum. Animalistically at least, but part of me was still trying to follow through with our exercise and hold in my chi - or at least try to.

She was moving her hips back and forth along my shaft and it was getting to where you could hear our sex organs kissing from the moisture, rubbing up against each other as we continued to breathe together.

This was rubbing the tip of my now dripping, wet dick up against the crack of her ass and it kind of felt like I was getting a hand job from her firm little butt cheeks. She started bearing down on my dick though, which was pumping and pulling my cock up and down and making me even harder and more rigid. It was to the point where if she arched her hips even the slightest bit more that my warm dick was going to slip inside of her tight, wet pussy.

I don't know if it was exactly the moment she intended it to happen, but she did just that. She was gyrating her hips so that my dick was rubbing up against her clit, and we could hear the sexy sound our juices were making. By now our breathing was a little heavier than when we were chanting OM, but we were still breathing in unison and looking into each other's eyes when my I felt my dick lift up slightly.

And when she gyrated her hips the other direction, I was all of the way inside of her pussy in one thrust. (I was right, there wasn't any resistance.) At that point, we both let out a sharp exhale and our eyes widened. I leaned forward to kiss her. She never stopped arching her back back and forth this whole time, and now we were basically having sex.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet, oh God," I moaned softly into her ear.

We were definitely fucking, there was no doubt about it. I was sitting cross legged on my living room floor with a beautiful woman I had only met that morning. She was riding my cock like some Buddha statue. I was grasping and holding her butt cheeks, and it felt so good to hold her hips by the hips as she was riding my cock.

"You are making my dick so hard that it hurts, baby." I whispered. "Don't stop. Yes. Like that."

She also started bouncing somehow, in an up-down motion. This only forced my dick deeper inside of her. She was sopping wet, and my dick was huge and throbbing inside of her and I could feel the warmth and wetness of her as my cock was buried and held deep in her womb again and again.

We were french kissing and basically sucking face and her hands were still wrapped around my shoulders and neck and she started bouncing up and down on my cock. Faster, faster, and more intentionally. Our breathing was getting heavier and we were still looking into one another's eyes between kisses and then she embraced me, breathing into my ear, my face up against her neck as well.

I started sucking on her ear lobe and I could hear her moaning, "Oh my god oh my god oh my god, oh oh I'm so wet, oh my god," which almost brought me over the edge but I was still doing my best to hold back. Not for our exercise at this point, but just the way guys have to do when they are having sex.

At this point she was basically bobbing up and down about as fast as you can read this sentence, bobbing up and down and I could feel the heels of her feet pressing in to my lower back, wrapped around my body.

We were both sweating and our bellies were sweaty and sticking together and you could feel and hear it every time our bodies separated slightly as she was bouncing on my dick. Her breasts were really wet and were sliding up and down my chest which was also covered in sweat and our bodies were pressed very close together and she was still whispering in my ear, "Oh my god oh my God, oh fuck, oh my God, oh fuck."

Oh my God is damn right.

Basically, it was at this exact moment that I heard the sound of a key enter the lock on my front door, and I opened my eyes. I could see the door and the dead-bolt on the lock started moving.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself, "the only person with a key to my apartment is my ex."

The thing is, if we were having regular sex we probably would have been making more noise and my ex could have realized what was happening and not tried to barge through the door unannounced. Since this had started off as more of a meditation, neither of us was making very much noise at all.

Time seemed to stop as I saw this side of the dead-bolt start twisting towards the open position.

The room must have wreaked of sex. "Oh god, oh god, fuck me Brandon. My pussy is so wet." she moaned softly in to my ear once again. She was whispering as the door started to press open, my eyes and mouth now wide open in disbelief of what was about to happen.

My ex started to open the door, but then stopped when the stranger let out a guttural, "Oh god, ugh, ugh, oh god my pussy" a little louder than before.

This was enough to let my ex hear what was going on, but she peeked through the door and made eye contact with me. There was nothing I could do at this point. She didn't open the door any more, but she didn't shut it either.

The bitch actually stood there watching this stranger ride up and down bobbing on my cock, looking me straight in the face. Her eyes wandered up and down our bodies, and my ex was actually staring at my dick as it was thrust in and out of her pussy as she bounced up and down.

I didn't know what to think, but I knew that my dick was throbbing and that I was about to explode if we didn't stop soon. My new friend (and lover) never noticed my ex watching us, and it was starting to turn me on that my ex was standing there staring at this woman's ass ride me

in this position.

Apparently, I wasn't alone in this feeling because by this time she was bobbing up and down so hard and fast that it was starting to shake our beer bottles on the coffee table and you could hear them rattle every time she came down on my cock.

I haven't felt a pussy that wet in a really long time - that's for sure, and it was tight too. But she moaned, "I'm going to cum, I want you to come with me, oh my god, oh my god..."

My ex was still watching but I could see that she was starting to cry. I couldn't believe she was just standing there watching, and my dick was harder than it ever had been with her, but there wasn't much I could do about it without completely ruining the whole mood. My ex was manipulative enough that she could have easily told this stranger that she was my girlfriend or something and totally ruin everything.

I didn't say anything, but when I heard my new friend whisper that she was about to cum I decided that I was going to cum with her, whether or not my ex was watching.

So I decided to go back to sucking on her ear lobe and kissing her neck while she was breathing very heavily in to my ear. She was holding my back by her fingernails. She was starting to go bat crazy, and when they start going bat crazy, you know that they're actually close to having an orgasm.

I don't think we came at the same time, because when I broke eye contact from my ex, I couldn't stop thinking about her watching us. This was only adding to the overall sensation of this stranger riding me with what had to be the tightest, wettest pussy in the state.

She deserved a damn blue ribbon for wettest pussy. Anyways, I basically lost any remaining control I had over my dick at that point and my cock was throbbing and my ball sack was so tight. I knew that it was full because I hadn't gotten off in quite a while, and I knew that I was going to have a lot of cum inside of me.

I don't think I have ever been so deep inside of a pussy before. I tried to hold back as long as I could, but I was basically in the middle of my orgasm just trying to hold my cum from shooting out for as long as I could.

Oh my god, I think I let out some kind of caveman sounds. I think I was grunting something, but I don't remember what I said at all. My dick began to spasm in her womb. As I felt my whole body uncontrollably thrust deeper into her pussy, I could actually feel the cum release from my balls they were so tight.

I could feel the cum as it traveled the length of my cock, and it was coming out stronger that usual too because of the pressure she was putting on me in this position was making my dick pump and throb a little more than usual.

She must have felt it too, because I think that pretty much brought her over the edge - but she didn't stop. Instead she leaned back and held herself up by her hands and rode me in this position for another few minutes so hard that her tits were bouncing freely to her rhythm.

I could barely keep my dick inside of her she was gyrating her hips so fast, but I looked up and saw the front door had been pulled to and that my ex was gone. I felt a little relieved at that - but I was still cumming somehow and the head of my dick was starting to get extremely sensitive.

Her movements were putting me over the edge but I was doing my best to let her finish without passing out in pleasure. I could feel her pussy get even wetter, clenching and spasm as my dick mixed my cum with her wetness deeper into her pussy and I could feel our juices dripping down and around my balls.

12