One Man's Therapy

Story Info
A father goes to the mall to find some self therapy.
2.7k words
3.94
63.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers

*All characters in the story are over 18 years old* Enjoy. I did.

A little info about me: I am 45 years old. I own my own business, and earn money from a relatively little amount of work (the hard work was five years ago). I keep myself in good shape, but the grey hair is making an invasion on the brown. I have a daughter who is in her senior year at high school. She's an angel, and her friends get the blood pumping to my cock. I am married to a dutiful wife who loves me, my job and my cock. And last of all, my wife doesn't satisfy my overwhelming sexual cravings.

Two mornings ago, I came home to pick up some paperwork I had forgotten. Mel, my wife, had left for the gym, and I expected my daughter to be at school. But when I entered into the house, I was exposed to this lump of a dude leaning all over my baby girl in my own house. He was making out with her, hands in places I don't even want to mention. It was a shock to my system and I didn't know how to react. The two continued as they failed to notice my presence, but when I saw my little girl reach downstairs, I coughed loudly. Soon later, the boy had bolted out the front door and my little Emma sat guiltily on the couch. I was lost for words, so I left the house too. But there was no way I was going to be able to work.

I was driving in no particular direction at all, trying to get the images out of my head, and found myself near the mall. This could be a good way to clear my head, I thought. I parked, entered the mall, and found a coffee stand. Whilst waiting for my coffee, I sat and looked around the mall. Maybe this wasn't a great place to come. All around me, there were teen girls and boys flirting and playing with each other. Everywhere I looked there would be a pretty girl in skimpy clothing. Short shorts seem to be the fashion these days, and tight jeans and leggings. They were either so short or so tight that I could see the entirety of their little asses and slender legs. Despite the mornings events my dick was at half mast.

I then remembered it was a public holiday, hence all the school kids, and the reason why Emma was at home. As my name was called to pick up my order, a big husky man about my age walked past, walking beside his daughter. She was a petite teeny brunette, and I couldn't help but think about rooting her without the father knowing. I have no idea why this aroused me so much, but I had a difficult time retrieving my order without embarrassing myself.

Coffee and newspaper in hand, I found a free chair in the mall walkway for me to observe the passers. More and more, I noticed the girls who were with their parents, or with boyfriends, or anyone who seemed to protect them with their gazes, and these were the ones that got me hard. My mind raced with scenarios of me fucking their brains out behind their guardians' backs. I contemplated going to the bathroom to let off some steam. But the more I thought about it, the guiltier I felt in relation to my own daughter.

As I gulped down the last of my coffee, I saw a family walking my way. There was the father and mother, two older brothers, and the cute little girl in the middle. The boy walking closest to me was watching me as I ogled his sister. He must've been seeing that all day, as he gave me a death stare. His sister was sex on legs. Long slender legs that were completely bare from the bottom of her tight denim shorts to her sandals. The shorts tried to conceal what was beneath, but the fact that a group of guys behind the family couldn't take their eyes from it signalled the fact that her delicious bubble butt was equally imaginable.

Her shorts stopped before the curve of the top part of the bum, revealing the sensual curves and her youthfully clean and soft, tanned skin. Her top was a tight, black tank top, following the thinning of her hips from her waist, before bulging to nice little round titties. I would guess a C-cup, but whatever size, I imagined myself sucking her nipples, hidden by a pink bra as evident from the straps. Probably a bra her mother bought for her. The brother had looked away, but as I caught the gaze of the girl and gave her a smile, returned in kind by a dazzling flash of teeth on her pretty face framed perfectly in her brown locks, her father, a plump man with a waddle, gave me a look, then turned to scold his daughter with a discerning expression. This only thrilled me more.

Right then and there, I knew I would do whatever I could to get into this girls' pants. It would be the only way to get over what I saw that morning. The brothers disappeared, as, following from a distance, I watched mother and father go with the girl into several different girly clothes, jewellery and shoe shops. It was probably her birthday or something by the way they both seemed to be focussed entirely on her. But so was almost every male in her vicinity. It was entertaining to watch the episode I had with the father repeat over and over.

After twenty minutes, the brothers joined them once again, and they headed into the big department store, and into the women's clothing section. Soon enough, they realised the sizes were all too large for the girl, and moved into the girls section, which was also the baby section. It amused me to know that such a beautiful girl could be so young and small. I imagined her tight pussy, and decided to be a bit daring.

As the family split up slightly to look around the clothing racks, I made my way over to where the girl was, looking at the same rack from the other side. She smiled at me and said hi, and I returned the courtesy. I then asked her for her opinion on two dresses, telling her about my daughter. She came close to me, looking at the two, and when I told her she would look amazing in either, she looked up with a half scared; half flattered look in her big brown eyes. I saw the father heading our way, so took a leap, placing my hand on her waist, waiting for a reaction, but found none, so slid it down to her ass and gave it a squeeze before walking in the other direction. I don't know what her reaction was entirely, but I heard her staggered speech to her father from a distance.

However, a few minutes later, I was observing some clothes around the corner, and I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to find her gazing up at me with a smile on her face. I leant in to her, and kissed her straight away, letting out the anger I had felt this morning. But I broke it off soon, aware that we were in the middle of a shopping centre. I pulled her close, sliding my hands down to her rear again and told her to get some clothes to try on and go into the changing rooms.

While I waited I wandered around and found her two brothers shopping with the mother. I said, "how are you going?" and then made some polite conversation about shopping for boys and girls. The brother recognised me from earlier, and was a little less polite, but I just thought, "I'm going to fuck your little sister." The thought gave me instant ease over the situation, as I was far more powerful than these two football player boys. I wished them a good day and moved into the girls change rooms. I had to tell the pretty staff attendant that my daughter wanted me to pick up some clothes she left there.

I waited for about ten minutes in one of the rooms near the entrance, satisfied with my plan as the room was fully enclosed, not just a booth. I thought she wasn't going to come, but then a tanned leg poked through the door, and her amazing body slid into the room. It didn't take me long to get hard as I went and kissed her once again. As we broke, I made sure the door was locked, and took off my pants. I think the look on her face was as satisfying as knowing the ignorance of her father no doubt waiting outside. She struggled to get the head of my prick into her pretty little mouth, but with some effort she stretched down a few inches. I helped her down with my big old hands on her silky smooth hair, holding her ponytail for grip. What she couldn't take in her mouth she held in her relatively tiny yet delicate hands, stoking me up and down.

This went on for a few minutes until I pulled her into standing and peeled her tight top off her body. Her tender little frame revealed itself as I also whipped off her bra. Her breasts were in fact larger than I thought, and fit well inside my grasping hands. Next were those little shorts, taken off to reveal a naughty little pink thong. I scolded her like her father would, before plunging my head down to lick her well. While my hands reached up to fondle her cushiony breasts, wandering all over her smooth skin, my tongue danced around her clit, occasionally dipping into her twat. Soon enough, she was in the wells of orgasm, and while she screamed in ecstacy, I heard a faint knock at the door.

"Are you alright in there baby?" came her mother's voice. The girl, I still don't know her name, quickly put on one of the dresses she brought in, told me to hide behind the door with my clothes, then opened it. Her mother walked in, followed by her father. I was shitting myself. She paraded around in her dress, unknown to her parents that she wasn't wearing underwear, and there was a 45 year old man behind the door with a rock hard monster waiting to pound their baby's pussy.

Soon the parents left, the mother giving the girl a pile of clothes to try on. "Take your time darling, we'll just be outside," said her father. I almost groaned in the knowledge of what I would be taking from him. No sooner had the door swung away from me was I on the girl, ripping off the dress to reveal her body. I'm not even sure if the door was fully closed. By the time her parents were at the changing room entrance, I had the girl on her back on the floor, and was leaning over her, kissing her nipples and rubbing her clit.

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping hole, and for a second wondered if this was a bad idea. She was most likely a virgin at her young age, and mine as her first cock could change her forever. But then I thought back to the pimply young teen over my own daughter, and in anger, pushed into the girls' snatch. It was amazingly tight and even with a strong push, I only wedged in halfway. The girl screamed and gasped, stuck underneath me with a look of pain on her face. I stayed inside, playing with her nipples and clit until she eased up, and then resumed a slower, gentle descent into the teen pussy. It seemed like an age before I was finally inside her and she was gasping heavily, no doubt feeling filled more than she ever had been. But as I squeezed in and out (even sliding out took some effort) she got into the swing of things. Eventually, the pace picked up and she was lifting her ass to me. My thrusts became really powerful, filled with a pent-up anger, and soon I was drilling the little girl into the ground relentlessly. She screamed over and over, this time not in pain, but in multiple orgasms. I pounded and pounded, lifting her up against the wall of the room. I imagined her parents on the other side, waiting obediently whilst I deflowered their pretty daughter. While they sat still in boredom, I was in the throws of the most passionate fucking I had ever delivered.

Perhaps it was the cushiony softness of her whole ass in my two hands, or maybe the bobbing of her little breasts on her amazingly thin frame. But I think it was the cute little face with big brown doe eyes, hair that was once silky straight now frazzled and being thrown around. It kept me hammering into her for longer and harder. After a particularly loud orgasm on her part, I slid out of her, quickly threw on a short dress over her, and sent her out to her parents. I stuck my head out the door to hear the conversation as they discussed the dress. Her father didn't like it. "Too short" he said.

She returned as I had hoped, and this time I had her on her knees with her shoulders also on the floor. Her ass was in my opinion her best quality. Not only because of the perfect round shape, the fleshy feel, the tanned and soft skin. But because the hole itself presents itself, hairless, for whomever wants to take it. And that is what I did. It was a similar process to her cunt, but due to her arousal, I had my full nine inches in her little bum-bum in even less time. Now I squatted over her, holding her thin waist in my big hands, almost fitting the whole way around her body, and jack-hammered into her little rosebud. Neither one of her holes would have the same tightness after my fuck session.

I thanked all the gym work I did on my abs and thighs as I maintained a powerful pumping into the girl, ignorant now of the amount and level of orgasms I was now giving her. I was fucking my troubles away, and the more I thought about it, the harder I fucked. The tightness of the asshole I was penetrating, combined with the heavenly sight of this girl submitting herself to me in such a compromising position was sending me towards a huge orgasm and I wasn't going to hold back.

All of a sudden, the door opened and standing there was the two parents, looking down to see a side-on view of a grown man fucking the shit out of their little girl. I didn't stop though, rather spurring me on to hump harder for a few more strokes and pulling out to release jets of my cum, spurt after spurt, all over the teen's ass and back. As the girl looked up in surprise to find her parents watching, her face rose directly into a spray of cum. My seed planted itself across the cheek of this young girl, who looked a mix of scared and arousal. I wanked myself to complete emptiness, with the small teen beneath me between my legs covered in thick gobby cum. I rubbed it in on her delectable ass, even smearing it into the pussy lips.

Matter-of-factly, I stood, pulled my pants on, took the girl by the hand and led her to her parents. "Just trying her on," I said as I left them and walked out of the changing rooms. The young staff there gave me a puzzled look as I put my shirt on to cover my impressive abs. It was a good time to show off in my mind. Finally, I walked past the boys and gave them my card, telling them to give it to their mother. I was as cocky as I'd ever been, but I had forgotten about the morning episode.

mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers