One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria exaggeratedly moved her hips back and forth as if she was fucking and being fucked. Theresa looked at her sister as if she was reconsidering saying what she was thinking.

"I so need to get laid, really fucked," she said. "I so need to have my pussy pounded. I so need to have an orgasm," said Maria.

As if a lightbulb illuminated her brain, Theresa looked at Maria with insightfulness.

"Maybe we married the wrong brother," said Theresa.

As if she had never had the thought when obviously she had, Maria looked at Theresa with insightfulness too.

"Maybe we did marry the wrong brother," said Maria. "Maybe I was meant to be with Angelo and you were meant to be with Tony.

Theresa looked at her identical twin sister with shock while obviously wondering about their identical twin husbands.

"Maybe we wouldn't be having these sexual problems now if you had married Angelo and I had married Tony," said Theresa with sadness.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment.

12