One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony looked at his brother for verification that they shouldn't have sex with one another's wives. Angelo looked at his brother and smiled.

"Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong woman. Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong twin. Sometimes I wonder if I should have married Maria instead of Theresa," said Angelo. "No disrespect but sometimes just watching Maria hanging out the laundry in her nightgown or bending and stooping while working in the garden makes me so frigging hot and horny. I can't count how many down blouses of her bra and down nightgowns of her big tits she had given me over the years. I can't count how many up skirt flashes of her panties and up nightgown flashes of her pussy she had given me over the years," said Angelo.

As if he had never had the thought when obviously he had, Tony looked at his brother with insight.

"I hear you, little brother, every time Theresa flashes me her bra, panties, tits, or pussy, I want to strip her naked and have sex with her. Every time I see something of my sister-in-law that I shouldn't be seeing, I want to bang her. I want her to suck my cock. Sometimes when she's all dolled up, I so want to fuck her," said Tony looking at his brother. He fell silent before speaking again. "Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong sister too. Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong twin. Sometimes I wonder if I should have married Theresa instead of Maria.

Angelo gave his twin a shit eating grin.

"I think I might have a solution to our mutual, marital, sexual problem," said Angelo.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment.

12