One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
What if identical twins married the wrong identical twin?
4.5k words
3.84
26.1k
20
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double the pleasure, double the fun, and double the trouble, what if identical twins married to identical twins married the wrong identical twin? Just as other women are always prettier and sexier, other cocks are always bigger and harder on the other side of the neighbor's fence, especially when the neighbors are identical twins married to identical twins. A weird, sexy, sexual scenario, Angelo is married to Theresa and his identical twin brother, Anthony, is married to Theresa's identical twin sister, Maria.

Continued from Chapter 2:

"Maria confessed to me during pillow talk that she wonders what it would be like to have sex with you," said Tony.

Seemingly shocked, Angelo looked at his identical twin with wide eyes again and mouth gaping open.

"With me? Seriously? Getthefuckouttahere. Fuck me. Madonna Mia. Maria wonders what it would be like to have sex with me. Really? No shit. No way," said Angelo. "That's fucked up," he said scratching his head and falling silent before looking over at his brother and speaking again. "Another twin thing, Theresa confessed during pillow talk that she has the same sexual thoughts for you too," he said with a laugh. "She wonders what it would be like to have sex with you."

As if being splashed with cold water, Tony did a double take.

"Oh, my God," said Tony. "No disrespect but even though I'd love to have sex with Theresa, I don't want my wife fucking another man, even my best friend and identical twin brother, especially my best friend and identical twin brother. I don't want to have sloppy seconds with you cumming in my wife's mouth and pussy. That's just too weird. That's incest, isn't it?"

Angelo nodded his head in agreement.

"I hear you," said Angelo. "Being that we're not blood related to Theresa and Maria, that's not incest but having sex between a brother-in-law and sister-in-law is incestuous taboo and forbidden," said Angelo. "Even though I'd love nothing more than to have sex with Maria, I don't want Theresa having sex with another man either, especially with you," he said pausing in thought to take another sip of his beer.

Tony nodded his head in agreement.

"Especially with us being twins and married to twins, swapping wives would be so weird with us living next door to one another," said Tony. Then, as if he was thinking about having sex with Theresa, he fell silent before blurting out what he was thinking. "With us living right next door and able to go in and out of the back door of one another's houses, it would be so convenient though. No one would ever know we were swapping wives. Yet, I dunno, with you pounding my wife's pussy and her sucking your cock while I pounded your wife's pussy and she sucked my cock, weird or not but that's so hot," said Tony. "Isn't it?"

Tony looked at his brother for verification that they shouldn't have sex with one another's wives. Angelo looked at his brother and smiled.

"Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong woman. Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong twin. Sometimes I wonder if I should have married Maria instead of Theresa," said Angelo. "No disrespect but sometimes just watching Maria hanging out the laundry in her nightgown or bending and stooping while working in the garden makes me so frigging hot and horny. I can't count how many down blouses of her bra and down nightgowns of her big tits she had given me over the years. I can't count how many up skirt flashes of her panties and up nightgown flashes of her pussy she had given me over the years," said Angelo.

As if he had never had the thought when obviously he had, Tony looked at his brother with insight.

"I hear you, little brother, every time Theresa flashes me her bra, panties, tits, or pussy, I want to strip her naked and have sex with her. Every time I see something of my sister-in-law that I shouldn't be seeing, I want to bang her. I want her to suck my cock. Sometimes when she's all dolled up, I so want to fuck her," said Tony looking at his brother. He fell silent before speaking again. "Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong sister too. Sometimes I wonder if I had married the wrong twin. Sometimes I wonder if I should have married Theresa instead of Maria.

Angelo gave his twin a shit eating grin.

"I think I might have a solution to our mutual, marital, sexual problem," said Angelo.

Chapter 3:

Already showered, Theresa slipped a sheer, sexy, revealing nightgown over her curvaceous body. She fixed her long, lush, dark brown hair and redid her makeup to make her big, brown eyes pop and to make her lips look fuller. Same old thing every Saturday night, this was the night she had sex with Angelo. Since they had the kids, nothing had changed in years.

Unless one was too sick or too tired, they've been having sex every Saturday night for ten years. With their kids staying overnight with Grandma, their weekly routine too, they were alone in the house. Only, after discussing her sexual fantasy of having sex with Tony with her twin sister, she dreaded having uninspired and unsatisfying sex with Angelo yet again. She regretted her decision of confessing to her husband that she wondered what it would feel like to have sex with another man. She regretted her decision of confessing to her husband that she wondered what it would feel like to have sex with his brother.

Still, with her dreading having sex with her husband and with her sexually excited while thinking about having sex with Tony, she wondered if she had married the wrong brother. She wondered if she had married the wrong twin. She wondered if she had married the wrong man. Too late to change things now, for her to enjoy having sex with her husband, Angelo, she had to pretend that she was having sex with his twin brother, Tony. Surprised she hadn't slipped and called Angelo, Tony, she had been pretending Angelo was Tony for years now. The only thing that got her through her sexual ordeal of having sex with Angelo was to cling to her sexual fantasy of having sex with her husband's twin brother.

'Oh, my God, if Angelo only knew she thought of having sex with her brother-in-law whenever having sex with her husband, he'd be pissed,' she thought while perishing the thought.

* * * * *

As if she was returning to her jail cell to serve out the rest of her prison sentence, Theresa walked from the bathroom to the bedroom to sit on her side of the bed. In readiness for her husband, Angelo, to kiss her while feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit, as soon as she reclined back and got comfortable was his signal that she was ready for sex. As soon as she lifted her nightgown and spread her legs, she was ready to get laid and ready for him to fuck her instead of making love to her.

Same thing every Saturday night, once she was wet enough, he mounted her and humped her for all of five minutes before making a sticky mess of her pussy. While she cleaned herself up in the bathroom, before she could even return to the bedroom, he was already fast asleep and snoring on his side of the bed. She used to hurry cleaning her pussy of his cum but now, preferring that he slept through him giving her sex, she took her sweet time in the bathroom. She doesn't emerge from the bathroom until she hears him snoring.

With him seldom returning the sexual favor and reciprocating by giving her an orgasm too, once he ejaculated in her pussy, he was done. Once he ejaculated in her pussy, the sexual intimacy was officially over until next Saturday night. If he's not going to make love to her, instead of him fucking her, she'd much rather stroke him and suck him. She'd much rather he'd cum in her mouth and then fall asleep but every time she sucked him, she knew he felt obligated to return the sexual favor by masturbating her. An empty sexual life with a cold bed and a sexually selfish husband, she wondered if her life would have been any different married to Tony instead of being married to Angelo.

Only, based on the conversation that he had with Tony, this Saturday sex night would be different. Aside from her wanting to blow George Clooney and/or Brad Pitt, based on Theresa confessing that she wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man. Confessing her sexual fantasy to her husband, she wondered what it would be like to have sex with Tony, her brother-in-law.

With her confession his inspiration, she gave Angelo an idea. Putting his plan in motion, he was prepared to give his wife what she so sexually wanted. He was prepared to give his wife his convoluted version of her having sex with his twin brother.

* * * * *

"Sit up," said Angelo to his wife.

He walked over to her side of the bed. A new wrinkle to their Saturday night sexual routine, as soon as Theresa sat up in bed, Angelo pulled her nightgown over her head and off. She was naked. Theresa was naked. His wife was naked and he looked at her in the way that he hadn't looked at her in a long time. He looked at her with sexual lust and wanton desire. He looked at her as if she was Maria, his sister-in-law instead of his wife.

As soon as Theresa was naked, her nipples erected themselves. Something he always did before they had kids, stripped her naked, he seldom stripped her naked now. With her already sexually excited by being totally exposed to her husband, as soon as her big tits were exposed to her husband's horny eyes, as if waiting to be fingered and sucked, her nipples grew even bigger and harder. With him giving her a new twist to their Saturday night sexual routine, just as his cock was already hard, no doubt, her pussy was wet too.

"Now lie down and give me your hand," said Angelo to Theresa.

Obviously thinking that he was going to put her hand on his cock and ask her to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob, she looked at him as if he was nuts. Tired of being rushed and then abandoned, it was high time she received her sexual satisfaction first and he received his sexual satisfaction last before he fell asleep. Besides, in the way that he'd much rather she stroke his cock before sucking his cock, she'd much rather have him lick her pussy and finger her pussy while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Only, with him having not eaten her in such a long time, before the children were born, with that part of their sexual life obviously over, he'd never do that. He'd never eat her pussy in the way he always did before.

Not fair that he'd receive all of the sexual fun before giving her any sexual satisfaction, she'd much rather he gave her orgasms with his fingers and with his mouth before he gave her one with his cock. She'd much rather he gave her multiple orgasms with his mouth, his fingers, and his cock before she gave him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy. If he wasn't going to give her an orgasm, then she'd rather just blow him and allow him to cum in her mouth. If he wasn't going to give him an orgasm, then, she'd rather he'd go to sleep after she sucked him. She'd rather get over with their weekly ordeal of sex and be done with him fucking her until next Saturday night. Tired of feeling sexually frustrated after he fell asleep as soon as he ejaculated in her pussy, she was tired of being left to masturbate herself while he snored.

"Why? Why do you want my hand? What are you doing?"

He gave her a sexy smile while staring at her naked body, the same body that he had obviously imagined her identical twin sister, Maria, no doubt had. Seemingly looking at one identical twin sister naked was like looking at the other identical twin sister naked. Just as he'd never want Tony to know that he sometimes masturbated over the thoughts of Maria naked and having sex with her, he wouldn't want to know that his brother masturbated over the thoughts of Theresa naked while having sex with her. A very pretty woman with dark, brown hair and big, expressive, brown eyes, she had shapely C cup breasts with big, brown nipples and a trimmed patch of dark brown, pubic hair. If his wife had bigger boobs, a double D cup, she'd look like Sophia Vergara's twin sister.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He pulled her scarves from her drawer. "I'm tying you to the bed," he said with a laugh while snapping a scarf in his hand.

Her mouth fell open and she looked at him with big, sexually excited eyes as he tied both of her wrists and then her ankles to the bedposts.

"Tying me to the bed? Oh, my God. Angelo, you sexy man," said Theresa biting her lip with obvious sexual excitement while trusting him enough to submit her naked body to him. "Are you going to force yourself on me? Are you going to force me to do dirty and nasty things with my mouth, my hands, my tongue, and with my pussy? Are you going to have your wicked, sexual way with me while I'm helplessly tied to our bed? Are you going to do dirty and nasty things to me with your mouth, your hands, your fingers, and your tongue to my naked body? Oh, my God, Angelo, oh my God," said Theresa.

Then, not done, he blindfolded her with her sleep mask. With her tied to the bed naked and lying there in the shape of a starfish, he left the room for what may have seemed like an eternity to Theresa.

"I'll be right back. I have to get someone, I mean, something," he said with a dirty laugh.

Theresa pulled at her ties while Angelo went to his office to get his tape recorder. Blinded by her sleep mask, her other senses were heightened. She wondered why he left the room. She wondered what he was doing. She wondered if he really was going to get someone. Maybe, her sexual fantasy come true, he was bringing home a friend to have his wicked, sexual way with her while he watched. Maybe he had invited Tony over to lick her pussy and to fuck her pussy before she sucked his cock and he ejaculated his cum in her mouth for her to swallow.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I only wish Tony would eat me. I only wish Tony would fuck me. I only wish I could blow Tony. I only wish he'd cum in my mouth for me to swallow him. I can only hope.'

"Get someone? With me here naked, you'd better not be getting anyone unless it's George Clooney, Brad Pitt...or Tony," she said loud enough for him to hear while mumbling the last name under her breath.

* * * * *

Already showered, Maria slipped a sheer, sexy, revealing nightgown over her curvaceous body. She fixed her long, lush, dark brown hair and redid her makeup to make her big brown eyes pop and to make her lips look fuller. Same old thing every Saturday night, this was the night she had sex with Tony. Since they had the kids, nothing had changed in years.

Unless one was too sick or too tired, they've been having sex every Saturday night for ten years. With their kids staying overnight with Grandma, their weekly routine too, they were alone in the house. Only, after discussing her sexual fantasy of having sex with Angelo with her twin sister, she dreaded having uninspired and unsatisfying sex with Tony yet again. She regretted her decision of confessing to her husband that she wondered what it would feel like to have sex with another man. She regretted her decision of confessing to her husband that she wondered what it would feel like to have sex with his brother.

Still, with her dreading having sex with her husband and with her sexually excited while thinking about having sex with Angelo, she wondered if she had married the wrong brother. She wondered if she had married the wrong twin. She wondered if she had married the wrong man. Too late to change things now, for her to enjoy having sex with her husband, Tony, she had to pretend that she was having sex with his twin brother, Angelo. Surprised she hadn't slipped and called Tony, Angelo, she had been pretending Tony was Angelo for years now. The only thing that got her through her sexual ordeal of having sex with Tony was to cling to her sexual fantasy of having sex with her husband's twin brother.

'Oh, my God, if Tony only knew she thought of having sex with her brother-in-law whenever having sex with her husband, he'd be pissed,' she thought while perishing the thought.

* * * * *

As if she was returning to her jail cell to serve out the rest of her prison sentence, Maria walked from the bathroom to the bedroom to sit on her side of the bed. In readiness for her husband, Tony, to kiss her while felling her tits, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit, as soon as she reclined back and got comfortable was his signal that she was ready for sex. As soon as she lifted her nightgown and spread her legs, she was ready to get laid and ready for him to fuck her instead of making love to her.

Same thing every Saturday night, once she was wet enough, he mounted her and humped her for all of five minutes before making a sticky mess of her pussy. While she cleaned herself up in the bathroom, before she could even return to the bedroom, he was already fast asleep and snoring on his side of the bed. She used to hurry in cleaning her pussy of his cum but now, rather that he'd sleep through him giving her sex, she takes her time in the bathroom and doesn't emerge until she hears him snoring.

With him seldom returning the sexual favor and reciprocating by giving her an orgasm too, once he ejaculated in her pussy, the sexual intimacy was officially over until next Saturday night. Instead of him fucking her, she'd much rather stroke him and suck him. She'd much rather he'd cum in her mouth and then fall asleep but every time she sucked him, she knew he felt obligated to return the sexual favor by masturbating her. An empty sexual life with a cold bed and a sexually selfish husband, she wondered if her life would have been any different married to Angelo instead of being married to Tony.

With him seldom returning the sexual favor and reciprocating by giving her an orgasm too, once he ejaculated in her pussy, the sexual intimacy was officially over until next Saturday night. Instead of him fucking her, she'd much rather stroke him and suck him. She'd much rather he'd cum in her mouth and then fall asleep but every time she sucked him, she knew he felt obligated to return the sexual favor by masturbating her. An empty sexual life with a cold bed and a sexually selfish husband, she wondered if her life would have been any different married to Tony instead of being married to Angelo.

Only, based on the conversation that he had with Angelo, this Saturday sex night would be different. Aside from her wanting to blow George Clooney and/or Brad Pitt, based on Maria confessing that she wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man before confessing what it would be like to have sex with Angelo, she gave Angelo an idea. Putting Angelo's plan in motion, he was prepared to give his wife what she so sexually wanted. He was prepared to give his wife his convoluted version of her having sex with his twin brother.

* * * * *

"Sit up," said Tony to his wife.

He walked over to her side of the bed. A new wrinkle to their Saturday night sexual routine, as soon as Maria sat up in bed, Tony pulled her nightgown over her head and off. She was naked. Maria was naked. His wife was naked and he looked at her in the way that he hadn't looked at her in a long time. He looked at her with sexual lust and wanton desire. He looked at her as if she was Theresa, his sister-in-law instead of his wife.

As soon as Maria was naked, her nipples erected themselves. Something he always did before they had kids, stripped her naked, he seldom stripped her naked now. With her already sexually excited by being totally exposed to her husband, as soon as her big tits were exposed to her husband's horny eyes, as if waiting to be fingered and sucked, her nipples grew even bigger and harder. With him giving her a new twist to their Saturday night sexual routine, just as his cock was already hard, no doubt, her pussy was wet too.

12