One Naughty Evening

Story Info
It's movie night and the best friend has other thoughts.
1.6k words
3.91
56.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday, which was the night my girlfriend Lexi and I designated for movie night with our mutual friends. Lexi's best friend Andrea was there, as well as a coworker of hers named Kelly . My friend David showed up, but that was all, it was never a big gathering. I busted out the beers and popcorn as Lexi started the movie, she chose Insidious because none of us had seen it yet. I set the beer on the coffee table and then flicked the lights off before climbing into the middle of the couch. David was in a recliner next to us while the girls and I filled the couch. Lexi draped a blanket over all of us and cuddled into me as I put my right arm around her. Andrea was sitting on my left and Kelly to Lexi's left.

I had been drinking since before they arrived, so after a few more beers I was buzzed.. Everyone else had been drinking just as much as me and were all a little loopy. I sighed lightly and looked around. The movie was pretty boring but everyone else seemed to be into it. Lexi had her mouth open gasping softly at every tiny thing, Kelly was hiding behind the blanket, David was eating popcorn and seemed half-interested in the movie, but as I turned to look at Andrea, I realized she wasn't watching the movie at all.

Andrea was staring right back at me as I looked at her. She smiled softly and nudged me with her elbow before she too, cuddled up against me and looked over at Lexi, then back at the screen. I raised an eyebrow and tried to pretend I was interested in the film. Soon, I felt a hand creeping up my leg towards my crotch. I smirked and hugged Lexi closer before leaning down and whispering to her "That's awesome babe." She shushed me and kept staring at the movie. I chuckled a bit and leaned back as the hand unbuttoned my pants and began rubbing my cock through my boxers.

I moaned softly and bit at my lower lip as the hand slid into my boxers and was rubbing my steadily growing cock. Andrea adjusted her body a little next to me and I looked over at her, she was staring at me, her arm moving slowly under the blanket. I coughed softly and sat up. I had thought it was Lexi the whole time. I quickly looked over at Lexi who wasn't paying any attention to me and then looked back at Andrea who had a firm grip around my fully erect member. She smiled devilishly at me and licked her lips as she began pumping my cock with her hand, gathering speed with every pump. She ran her thumb over the tip, using my pre-cum as lubrication.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I should be stopping her, but man did it feel amazing and I was drunk enough to where I really didn't give a damn about much. I put my left arm around Andrea's shoulder and plunged my hand into her tank top. She had amazing 34C's and I rubbed at them through her sports bra, circling her slowly hardening nipple. She bit her lip and her eyes rolled into her head with pleasure. I slipped my hand beneath her bra and twisted at her nipple, she moaned into my ear and began biting at my ear. That drove me crazy, I loved it. All I wanted to do was pick her up and lay her down on the couch and fuck the shit out of her. As I thought about it, I looked around at everyone else. The beer was making people sleepy, Kelly had already passed out on the far end of the couch, David was snoring steadily and Lexi was trying to stay awake to finish the movie but failing. I pulled Andrea's hand away from my throbbing cock and buttoned my pants, before standing and quietly announcing I was going to smoke a cig. Lexi mumbled something as she fell against Kelly and was out.

I grabbed Andrea's hand and helped her stand up before leading her into the side bedroom. I closed the door behind us. I turned to look at her and before I could say a thing she had pounced into my arms, wrapping her legs around me waist and kissed me hard on the lips. I returned the kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth and playing softly with hers. I walked to the bed and laid her down on it, climbing on top of her still connected to her at the lips. We broke away for a moment and I whispered to her. "You naughty little minx, my girlfriend is your best friend." She smirked and pulled at the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

"I know, but she wasn't doing anything about your fantastic cock, so I figured I'd take one for the team."

She began kissing my chest and unbuttoning my pants once again. I let her finish with the buttons before I pulled her tank top over her head and ran my hands over her tits, still encased in her sports bra, I pushed my hands under her bra and pushed it up, kissing at her tits, licking and sucking on her nipples. She moaned and raised her arms so I could push the bra completely off. He tits were epic, perky and lightly tanned like the rest of her toned body. I flicked my tongue roughly over one nipple and then stood up to let my pants drop to the floor, leaving me in just my boxers. I started to climb back on top of her but she put her hand on my chest and stopped me, using her other hand to drop my boxers to my feet as well. I grinned and pulled at her shorts and underwear, leaving her completely nude laying on my bed.

She sat up and grabbed my dick firmly with her hands and stroked it from base to tip. I was about 9 inches when fully erect, and I was definitely there. She licked her lips and licked at the tip before putting her lips around it and sucking gently. I moaned, I was so horny and this girl was smoking hot. I wondered if everyone else was still asleep or if they were looking for us. I pushed it from my mind as Andrea began bobbing her head, taking in more of me as she did. She circled my shaft with her tongue as she pressed me further into her mouth.

"Holy shit! Mmm.. Andi.. Just like that.. Mmm.. Yeahh" I tried talking but all I could do was moan as she allowed me to fuck her face. I placed my hands on the back of her head and thrusted my cock into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She gagged a tiny bit but kept taking me in, more and more. Lexi had never taken this much of me, and that was if she even agreed to give me a blowjob, she said she hated them but would give in every now and then for me. I looked down at Andrea who was staring up at me with her huge brown doe eyes that were so cute usually, but looked so sexy in that moment.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she licked her lips and smiled up at me.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Yes, this just wont do." I said, before grabbing her and moving her further onto the bed, laying her down and climbing on top of her. I licked two of my fingers and moved them down between us and between her legs, rubbing her clit. I moved my fingers further in into her opening, she was already wet.. I didn't have to get her ready like I had to with Lexi. I kissed her as she moaned while I fingered her for a moment. I soon withdrew my hand and positioned my cock between her legs and pressed against her opening. We moaned in unison and I bucked my hips and thrust deep into her. She screamed in pleasure and I began thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.

I heard some faint muffled talking from the other room but ignored it as I kept thrusting into my girlfriends best friend. I was pounding her pretty hard and getting closer and closer to orgasm. "Holy shit Andi.. Holy shit.. I'm getting close." I said between gasps of breath. She dug her nails into my back and moaned.

"Me too, oh god.. Keep going.. Fuck... Right there..Mmm" She gasped.

We heard a soft knock at the door, but it was too late I was already cumming and so was she.

"OHHH FUCK!" I yelled as I released my hot load into her tight pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSS!" She screamed as her body began pulsating.

The door to the bedroom opened and Lexi stood in the doorway with the other two standing behind her. Her mouth hung open and her eyes welled up before she turned and ran away, the other two following her to comfort her.

"Ohhh shit.. That was so fucking amazing.." Andrea gasped as I collapsed on top of her, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Yeah it was.. You're sexy as fuck."

I rolled over and sat up next to Andrea before realizing what had happened and grabbing my clothes. I kissed Andrea one last sexy hot kiss before slipping my pants on and running out to find Lexi....