One New Voicemail

Info
Something to keep you company while I'm gone.
209 words
4.53
88.2k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
606 Followers

Hey Ladies and Listeners!

Here is my third recording, coming from a collection of fantasies I myself have along with some ideas that came from you guys. I absolutely love the feedback and messages and comments I have received on both of my audios, and I am working to make them better as long as you keep asking for them!

The Premise:

You wake up, stretching out in our big empty bed. I left on a business trip many miles away and you are missing me as much as I miss you. As you lean over for your phone, you see you have a missed call, and a voicemail from me. You smile and hit play on it, and let my voice run through you....

As always keep the feedback, comments, messages and e-mails coming. I always do my best to connect and share with you, so leave your literotica name or a return e-mail address, and I will get back to you. I will do the best I can to not only share my personal fantasies, but incorporate all of yours as well. I aim to please! And sorry if the mic moves around a bit in this one, I was really tugging myself hard :)

Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
606 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves hanging onto his every word? I mean your voice is so fucking sexy and relaxing. I just want to spend all day listening to your voice over and over again until I can't anymore ;)

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
20

20 minutes is all I can last with you... I miss you so damn much, if only I got a voicemail just like this

mixedvixen77mixedvixen77almost 11 years ago
Beautiful!

One reason why I love these audios is because they're long which gives me plenty of time to get worked up and really in the mood. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmmmm....

I love your voice. So so so oh so hot! Thank you. Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O...M...G

I don't even know what to say. Absolutely amazing. I was able to close my eyes and put myself in the moment. Great work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

When Couples Quarrel An argument turned into fiery sex.in Erotic Couplings
The Awakening A couple explores their options to reignite their passion.in Erotic Couplings
The Agreement A woman finds a place to leave in an area with high rent.in Romance
Pregnant + Teddy Bear = fantastic fucking, and maybe feelings of love?in Erotic Couplings
Hannah His ex kept a big secret from him: she's pregnant.in Fetish
More Stories