One Night

Story Info
Sex with another is like foreplay before sex with my husband
2.1k words
3.99
87.4k
31
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed his hard cock into my wetness. He thrust forward and I felt the head of his cock hit my cervix as he groaned. Then he pulled back and I got this desperate, frantic little feeling that he was puling all the way out.

But no, he paused to tease me before he thrust into me again. Oh, I was in heaven. I needed this kind of fucking.

Quickly, I was gasping for air. Why was I so out of breath so soon after he entered me? I was not breathing. I was so involved in anticipating his thrusts that I was holding my breath!

I was holding it in waiting for that wonderful cock to penetrate me again and again. He was thrusting powerfully but then withdrawing slowly, tantalizing me with anticipation of the next deep penetration filling me up and stretching me in that glorious way that only a large cock can.

As he rammed in and slipped out, I was ever so slowly building toward a climax. I was taking in a full breath twice now as he withdrew. My pussy wanted to grab at his cock to keep it inside me. My leg and abdominal muscles clenched and I tried to push my pussy toward his retreating cock but my legs were pinned by his shoulders. My bottom could not get leverage to keep his cock from slipping away.

Then he would pause. That pause was excruciatingly delicious! I could hardly wait for him to ram into me again!

Just then, I thought of my husband. Perhaps it was because a few weeks ago, for the first time, my husband had tried this position and had put my legs over his shoulders and entered me. First he had lubed up a dildo and slowly teased and twisted it into my ass. The combination of his cock and the dildo, just a few membranes of skin away from each other, caused me to orgasm quickly.

Now, thinking of that wonderful time with my husband, I moaned and lifted my bottom from the bed to meet my lover's thrust as I crashed through the wall of anticipation to an orgasm filled with white and yellow lights and shaking limbs. My breath came in hurried gasps as my body quivered in climax.

As the orgasm subsided and my lover continued his slow, steady rhythm, I came again, not such a big crashing one this time. Then again: A smaller one. Another! Finally, after several more, I felt him increasing his speed and realized that he was getting ready to cum.

Again, I thought of my husband. This time I thought about how he was at home, babysitting our children while I enjoyed another man's cock. What an erotic feeling! It fills me with excitement every time I think about it. It is so empowering!

Suddenly, without warning, I felt my thighs and legs tighten and then, without me trying to do it, my vagina was tightening on his enlarged cock and I was heading over the edge into another shattering orgasm. My fists clenched, my teeth locked and my pussy clenched as I thrashed around and felt the warm waves of ecstasy overtake me.

His cock seemed to get even larger and then he gasped and convulsed, his cock seeming to spasm inside me. His weight pressed down upon me as he relaxed his muscles. I felt a wetness form in the hair on the back of his neck, a wetness that I knew I shared on my face and neck and on my arms and across my breasts. It was the release of sweat that follows climax.

He rolled off me with a long low groan. I whimpered and my tongue licked my dry lips. My fingers went to my pussy to dab at my wetness, and then went to my mouth. Hmmm! I liked my freshly fucked taste! Even though my lover's cock had been sheathed in a condom, my own juices made a good treat.

I ran my fingernails up and down my lover's back. He purred in appreciation. I wanted him again. Already, I needed him again! I got up on an elbow and reached across his body for his softened manhood, with the cum filled bag clinging to his now smaller and softer penis. I wanted to pull it off and suck him back to hardness but I was not very good at removing used condoms so I waited till he was smaller still and it slipped off with no effort or problem.

I wanted to taste his cum, even with the harsher taste of the condom mixed with it. I lifted myself and encouraged him onto his back. Then I positioned my knees on either side of his head and reached down and pulled his cock to my mouth.

I love the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in my mouth! It gives me a sense of power somehow. Get a man's cock in your mouth and you are in control!

I thought about whether I could ever explain that feeling of control to my husband - or to anyone, for that matter. I lowered my pussy so my lover could see and smell all of me! I loved that feeling, knowing that a man would be smelling my womanhood. It was wet and fragrant from the urgings of his rigid penis.

Oh! His tongue touched my pussy lips and he sucked them in. I tightened my hand's grip on his cock and took him deeper into my mouth as he got harder. I almost smashed my pussy down on his face and felt his tongue lap inside my pussy.

No, it was no longer my pussy. It was my cunt! My husband always says that there is a point in bed when a woman's pussy becomes a cunt. I was going to cum again! I wanted this cock inside me before that but it was too late.

Almost immediately I was overtaken by my orgasm, so quick and insistent, so strong. I tightened every muscle in my body and shook as I realized that he was stiffening and thrusting, bucking, tightening his ass and fucking my mouth.

Then, he shouted out and stopped bucking and I felt a splash of warm wet cum hit the roof of my mouth. That was followed by another little spasm and another oozing sensation of salty sperm followed by the little shaking that he does when I suck him after he has just cum. I stopped sucking.

Like most other men I have been with, including my husband, this man has said that it is pleasurable but excruciating to be sucked after he has just cum.

I enjoyed the taste of his cum. I swallowed. I get such pleasure knowing that I am giving a man such pleasure. Not much escaped my mouth because there wasn't as much as his usualload. He had just cum less than 15 minutes ago.

He now turned his attention to my cunt: His hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and he licked at my clit. I pulled up and away. It was so sensitive! He moved to my other hole and licked and murmured happily. I loved every lick!

We continued pleasing each other. He came once more, doggy style, cupping a breast with one hand and holding a shoulder with the other hand. I was exhausted by my orgasms. Was this a record night?

Finally, it was time to go and he went to shower. My husband likes to explore and find dried cum on my face, my stomach, my breasts. He likes to see me with mussed hair and makeup. It leads to the best marital sex we have. I was now anticipating the marital sex that would begin shortly, when I got home, and I looked at myself in the mirror, naked and worn our but somehow self-confident and pleased with myself.

My lover came out of the bathroom and I looked down at his soft cock. I went to my knees and sucked it in. Hmmm! How different it tasted now, fresh and clean. I really liked it better before, so masculine tasting, tangy almost. It started to respond. Then we both laughed and I stood up and our tongues entwined as he played with a nipple. I pulled away. We dressed. He walked me to my car.

I was totally satiated. My heart was beating quickly. We kissed again and agreed that this was a special night for both of us. Usually I get together with this man maybe once every two or three months but he asked if I could see him the next week. I was only too happy to agree. I knew it was unlikely to be this good with him again for a long time, maybe never. But I wanted to try! This was lust at its best.

I kissed him one last time, a lingering wet kiss, my fingers playing with the now dry hair on the back of his neck. Then, I got in my car and started the engine as he stood beside the car and waved a smiling goodbye. He mouthed a "thank you" and I did the same. Off I drove. In the rear-view mirror I saw him walking for his car and I grabbed my mobile phone from my purse to call my husband. I was breathing slowly and evenly now.

He answered as I was getting ready to turn out of the hotel parking lot. I told him I was just starting for home. Yes, I assured him, I had a good time. Then I told him I loved him and wanted him so badly. I said that I was just getting warmed up and needed his cock in me. He said he was ready for me.

As I drove, I felt the sexual tension that comes with anticipation. I had just had so many orgasms that I could not begin to count them. One was a huge, crashing orgasm. It took my breath away and I could barely move afterward. Most were small and rippling, one after the other. Should that count as one long one or several smaller orgasms?

I thought about the questions my husband would ask. I try to answer everything as accurately and honestly as possible. After all, he is letting me have another man so I should give him the pleasure and excitement of hearing about it, of sharing it.

I was getting more and more excited to have my husband's cock in my pussy or mouth -- or many in my other hole! It would be a different kind of sex, less about lust and more about loving, more about tenderness, more about caring.

I had come to realize that in a sense, my sex with another man was really sort of like foreplay for my sex when I returned to my husband.

My tiredness was gone. I was keyed up. As I parked the car and entered our house, I felt a familiar feeling come over me: Excitement. There was a little shortness of breath and my heart was racing. My husband came toward me and we embraced and kissed deeply.

Just a few minutes ago another man's tongue had been in my mouth and I had responded with desire. Now my husband's tongue was pushing into my mouth and I went weak and wanted to please him and have him enjoy me.

"The kids are sound asleep," he said.

I was glad. I wanted to see them but I wanted him more. He said he could smell the sex on me and had tasted my lover's cum in my mouth. That excited him, as it always seems to.

He took my hand and we headed upstairs. As we did, he said that he wanted to inspect me closely to see if I had any marks or dried cum. I was almost panting with raw desire as we reached the bedroom!

"I thought about you all the time tonight," he said. "I guess you were busy having so much fun that you never thought of me at all."

"I thought of you many times," I protested. "Especially at the most important times."

"What? You'll have to tell me about those important times," he said.

"And then I want to give you the best orgasm of the night," he laughed.

I started to say that he had already given me several but I just said "Hmmmmm!"

Then I took off my blouse. I had stuffed my bra into my purse back at the hotel. Slowly, he rubbed my nipples and caressed my breasts as he kissed me. Soon I dropped to my knees in front of him.

The foreplay had been great. But the foreplay was over.