One Night

Story Info
This isn't going to change anything, is it?
1.2k words
2.34
52.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't going to change anything is it?" I ask her as I feel my heart racing while we sit in the car holding hands. She looks back at me with her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Of course not sweetie, we're just going to try something out, it'll be fun for both of us, just don't do anything embarrassing," she says, with the smile I fell in love. I get out of the car, butterflies in my stomach and go around to open the door for her. Her dark hair falls down to the shoulder straps of a knee high black and white spotted dress with a big black bow sitting just under her breasts. Underneath I know she's wearing the black lingerie I bought for her birthday, which is a surprise because I haven't seen her wear it before. We walk up to the house hand in hand and I knock on the door before turning and giving her a final kiss on the cheek.

"Good evening" he says seductively when he opens the door. He's smiling at her and she's smiling at him. They seem fixated on each other for a moment until I croak out

"Hi there". He shoots me an irritated glance and invites us in. I notice he's got his hand around the small of her waist as he's showing us through to the bedroom. I reach out to hold her hand but I can't quite catch it.

"Sit down, make yourself comfortable" he says with his silky voice. His eyes lingering on her breasts. It's only at this point that I stop to actually look at him and I feel ugly, he's taller than I'd imagined him, he's got short curly brown hair and aggressive stubble all over his face. He's smiling at her but his smile makes me nervous. His eyes are lingering on her breasts when he asks, "Can I get you a drink while you undress?" more to her than to me. But still I answer,

"A water'd be great thanks, haha" I don't know why I laughed, it just came out, but luckily no one seems to be paying me much attention.

"Can I get a glass of wine?" She asks in a cute squeaky voice and off he goes.

"That was a bit forward" I whisper to her once he's gone. She tuts.

"He seems nice, it's why we're here isn't it." She holds my hand and kisses my lips quickly. "Now, can you undo my dress." She faces away from me and I unzip her dress and let it slip to the floor. I move round to her front and start to kiss her neck and smell her perfume. Gently one hand fiddles with her bra strap but my nervousness isn't helping and I feel her tensing up so I stop. Suddenly I hear him behind us and I spin around my heart thumping when I hear his voice.

"You look beautiful." His eyes explore her lustfully. "Here's your wine," He holds the glass out put pulls it away when she reaches for it "but you have to give me something in return." he grins playfully, that grin that makes me nervous. She giggles a little and scurries toward him, taking the wine with one hand while she lays a passionate kiss on his lips.

"What should I do for my water?" I ask jokingly, but I can't see any.

"Oh, must've forgotten." he replies "Help yourself from the kitchen." he says absent mindedly before returning her kiss, placing a hand behind her and leaning forward, bending her backwards.

I go for the water. Even his kitchen is intimidating. It's expensive but it's completely bare. I quickly look for something to eat but it seems to be totally empty except for the wine and the glasses. As I walk up the stairs I can hear grunting and moaning from inside the bedroom. I hesitate for a moment outside the door. I could just walk outside and drive away. Then out of nowhere I remember her smile. I remember how she moans when we make love. She loves me too and so I walk in.

She's on her knees in front of him facing away from me. He's holding a bunch of her hair in his hand, pumping her head quickly up and down. I hear her cough and splutter on his cock. I almost run up and stop him but then I notice her hand furiously writhing around inside her panties.

She wants this.

I'm so engrossed in watching her I don't realise he's talking to me until the second time he orders, "Take off your clothes, come over here." He says it dispassionately but with authority pointing at the ground next to her. Again I hesitate. I consider walking away and leaving and never coming back. Letting them enjoy themselves, but I get undressed and walk over. I don't feel bad; I feel turned on, I feel like this is what I'm supposed to do. He doesn't ask me to kneel but I do. I stay silent and watch, inky black lines of mascara running down her cheeks, desperate gasping noises coming from her mouth as she goes up and down, she doesn't ever look over at me, her eyes flit hungrily between his cock and his face.

I know it's only been minutes, but it seems like hours when he finally relents and pushes her head away. "I'm going to fuck you from behind, get ready." He orders simply, as he moves around to stand behind her, for a moment I wonder if they even know I'm there, inches away from them, then he looks at me "Kiss her". I lean forwards, my cock hard pressing into the ground. I smell her before I taste her, what was perfume and hair product has become sweat and salt. I kiss her gently on the lips, I can taste his precum mixed with her spit and tears, her tongue slides into my mouth and the taste of him is sharp but addictive. I can feel her coming back to me, back to herself. Then I hear him tearing her panties. She lets out a noise I've never hear her make before and it's happening again. Her head moves away from me and she's doesn't see me anymore.

I hold her hand as her moans get louder and louder and she squeezes it tighter and tighter. "I fucking love this" she grunts between thrusts, at some point he grabs her hair and pulls her head up so she isn't facing me anymore, that's when my free hand reaches down and starts to stroke my cock, gently at first but it doesn't take long until I'm pumping it hard and fast tingling shooting up and down my legs. I cum as she looks through me, grunting his name over and over. It lands on my leg and I clean it up with tissue from the bathroom while they grunt, moan and scream there way through the night. Eventually they stop. He discards her in a heap on the bed, she's just coming back to herself when she smiles at me.

"I love you" I tell her as I squeeze her breast, laying kisses on her neck.

"Yea," she agrees "I love you too baby, but... I belong to him now. So do you.".