One Night

Story Info
One night, two memories.
1.2k words
3.92
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him

I had a wonderful night, but I don't know her name.

The movie was really not good. I gave up after half an hour of cars blowing up and the most stupid dialogue I had ever heard. The girl at the candy bar was packing up. I asked her where I could get a coffee. She told me was just finishing up and would show me a place just down the street.

We left together, and soon we sat in a booth. She ordered a cappuccino, and I had a flat white.

For some reason we did not ask each other's names. At that moment I didn't care. I was too entranced with the fact that she sat opposite me. Her eyes were brown, her hair was shoulder length sandy brown, her lips moist. Her voice was sweet and her mood light. We talked about the movie, other movies, the sleepy town she lived in.

The cafe staff was packing up around us. As we left she asked me if I wanted to continue talking. Of course I thought, but I tempered my response to a casual yes. We walked a little further on and climbed some stairs to a smart apartment. It was clean and tidy and seemed quite big.

She offered a glass of wine. I accepted and we both drank while we continued to talk.

She offered tea, and not wanting to leave, I accepted. She came back from the kitchen and sat next to me on the couch. On the way she turned off the light, leaving the room lit by a coffee table lamp. Soft jazz played. The mood was set for sex.

Soon we were kissing, and our hands moved across each other's bodies. I lifted her top over her head. Her breasts were encased by a beautiful black lace bra. I moved my hand up and caressed her, causing her to moan. I was encouraged to go further. As I was about to move under her skirt she suggested we move to the bedroom.

In the bedroom we continued to undress. Under her skirt was a matching black lace thong. She shimmied out of it showing me her heavily trimmed pussy, all neat and smooth. As her bra comes off her largish breasts come out to play.

She kneels and takes my long hard cock in her mouth. She sucks me easily, getting the head very wet. I offer to eat her, and I position her so I can tease and caress her pussy with my tongue until she comes, buckling with intensity. As she relaxed she asked me to fuck her. I slipped into her in missionary, and then she rolled me. She rode me hard, her breasts bouncing as she worked my cock. Then she asked for doggie. She wanted a deep, long fuck. We came together; we collapsed together. We both obviously needed this very active act.

In the angular light of early morning, knowing I had return to the city and my regular life, I snuck out of her apartment. I never saw her again. She was very attractive and from our short time I thought her smart, and it is to my regret that I never saw her again. In the city my life was complex, work and relationships intertwined, and by the time I had thought it through and made it back to the town she had moved on, seemingly without trace.

Her

I had a wonderful night, a night I don't regret. It was good sex, and it might have been great love.

I was cleaning my station at the cinema when he came out of the theatre early, mumbling to himself about how crappy the film was. He asked me for a drink and I had to tell him that we had closed for the night. However he seemed nice, so I asked if he wanted to have a coffee with me. I was only really looking for a bit of company for a few hours. As we sipped our coffee it became apparent to me that we had some things in common. I was warming to the idea of seeing him again if he asked me. I wanted a proper date. At this time he chose to tell me that this was his last night in town. Faced with this news I invited him to come back to my studio. I wasn't thinking sex at this moment; I really wanted to talk some more. My best friend had been away for a couple of months and I really lacked someone who was close to my wavelength.

Nervous about possibilities now we had arrived I drank my wine too quickly. The bottle didn't last long. I was now in that fluttery state of indecision, my head saying no and my body saying yes. My heart had no part. This was firmly rooted in my genitals. To stall I suggested tea.

I thought it would make pouring easier if I sat next to him. It also made it easier to kiss him, starting chaste and soon, too soon, with tongues. My body had conquered my mind. Next thing to go on my journey was my shirt. He unbuttoned it on the sly while distracting me by nuzzling my neck. His hand on my bra, cupping my breast, alerted me to the advances he had made, but I was now beyond wanting to stop. I don't usually do this sort of thing but I had been single for a while and I think I might really like this guy.

My breasts are not big, but they are perky if a little lopsided. I have puffy nipples that I love. My last boyfriend didn't like my breasts much, preferring the balloon style enhanced breasts now all over the web. It wasn't the only reason we parted but it was a key cause. I felt he didn't like me for being me.

The couch was starting to become uncomfortable so I invited him to the bed, hidden behind the screen in the corner of my studio.

We continued kissing as we struggled out of our clothes. I wasn't prepared for getting naked tonight so I wasn't wearing nice, let alone matching, underwear. My bra was black, my panties white with polka dots. It didn't matter at work under my black pants, but here in front of someone I didn't know, it was not exactly embarrassing but still awkward. As it turned out it didn't matter. The panties were on the floor so quickly and his face in my thick bush before I could really comprehend what had happened.

As my knees weakened I suggested a sixty-nine. Soon we were licking and sucking on each other, writhing together, passion overwhelming both of us. I then lifted myself off him and proposed doggie. He eased in and soon there was a slinky rhythm, cock pulsing within me as he rubbed and tweaked my now erect nipples.

Soon he came within me. I was not satisfied so, after a whispered request, he lay next to me and lightly teased my clitoris until I shuddered in ecstasy.

After we caught our breath he rose and dressed. I lay back and watched him, thinking how nice it had been. I offered a coffee, but he said he had to go. I knew he was visiting but I hoped to see him again before he went. I really wanted to get to know him better.

I never saw him again. When I realised I was pregnant I moved away to avoid the small town opprobrium that was coming my way. In another town I bore our daughter, who is now five. I can see his eyes in her bright open face.