One Night at Shenanigans

Story Info
A couple finds unexpected fun at an adult bookstore.
10.5k words
4.4
98.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth and I have been dating about four months, long enough to have a really good read on each other both emotionally and sexually, yet everything is still new and fresh enough that the time we spend together is always like a new adventure.

Right from the outset it was obvious that our sex life was going to be anything but vanilla. Half an hour into our first date she was on her knees looking up at me with her beautiful "fuck me" eyes, my thick 8 inches buried deep in her throat. Clearly I was in for a relationship that I'd never experienced in my 38 years of life.

Of course, no relationship is ever perfect, and ours has some minor speed bumps that we have to navigate around. First and foremost, Elizabeth is 22 and a senior at a major university about an hour's drive from here. Since she has school full-time and I put in a solid 40 hour week at work, we don't get to see each other nearly as often as we would like to.

Like many coeds, she has spent a good part of her time on her own experimenting sexually. She has delighted in relating to me the tales of her exploits, from the German businessman she fucked immediately after meeting him at a gas station to the married couple she met online that she spent many hours and many different positions with. She still catches her breath when she tells me how the husband came all over her pretty face, then the wife kissed and licked her face clean.

Now that we were dating exclusively, she was torn between her feelings for me and her desire not to do anything to hurt me or our relationship, and her strong sex drive that our every-other weekend encounters were having a hard time satisfying.

As you could imagine, a pretty girl with a libido that runs rampant has no problem meeting horny guys on a college campus, and she always goes out of her way to read me the e-mails and text messages that she gets almost daily from past encounters looking to reconnect or new men that she's met in class or at parties looking for a typical college one-night stand. She's also made it clear that if it weren't for me and her feelings for me, she would have taken advantage of several of these opportunities.

I'm proud of her and her loyalty, but I'm also keenly aware that at some point her libido, probably fueled by a good amount of booze at one of those omnipresent college parties, was probably going to get the best of her and she'd be on her knees swallowing the cum from some frat boy who found himself in the right place at the right time. I decided that there had to be a compromise we could work out; some kind of grey area that would keep us both happy sexually and keep our relationship intact. The only problem was how to get her into the idea.

During a recent rendezvous, I mentioned to Elizabeth that on the way to her place I passed a new adult bookstore/boutique called Shenanigans right off the highway and that on her next weekend at my place we should go and check it out. Elizabeth, good little freak that she is, took no convincing at all and a couple of weekends later there we were, surrounded by dozens of toys and accessories and hundreds, if not thousands of DVDs for sale.

The door had barely closed behind us when Elizabeth whispered to me "Holy shit! Look at all this stuff! I don't know where to start!" I was a bit overwhelmed myself, so I wasn't much help to her. We decided to start in the nearest aisle of DVDs. All the movies were arranged by category, and the shelves nearest to the door were filled with all amateur DVDs. We started flipping through them, just browsing along to see if anything caught our eye, when I heard Elizabeth gasp a bit, then let out a sheepish giggle.

"Baby," she whispered, "look at this one." She handed me a movie called "Amateur Threesomes." The pictures on the back were pretty diverse, but all had the same theme; regular couples who had brought a third party into the bedroom. "Wow! This is so hot, baby! And they're all normal-looking people just like us! This girl here has big, real boobs like mine!" Her last comment was a little louder than everything else she had said. Chalk it up to excitement I guess. It sure got my attention, and I noticed that some of the other guys in the store had popped their heads up from their own browsing to look our way. Elizabeth also noticed and got a little sheepish.

"Honey, all those guys just totally checked me out."

"Probably making sure you could back up your claim" I told her. "They wanted to see if your tits were porno material." Elizabeth's outfit, like most of her wardrobe, made it plainly clear that they were, as her loose-flowing top provided a great view of her cleavage to anyone who bothered to look. Her skirt left a little more to the imagination, coming down to about 4 inches above the knee. In the summer, she was definitely not a jeans girl, and I was just fine with that, as it made some of our more spontaneous encounters with each other a little easier to pull off.

We poked around the store for another half hour or so, checking out all the different items in stock. We came across a pair of handcuffs covered in pink feathers. Elizabeth mentioned that, despite all her experiences sexually, she'd never been handcuffed before. Honestly, it caught me a bit off guard and I kind of jerked my head over to look at her.

"Seriously," she said. "It's never happened."

"Never? Cute little submissive like you has never been handcuffed before?"

"Not a once." She bit her lower lip lightly, which was always one of the first signs of arousal. "Not yet anyway." She gave me a little wink and started walking back toward the DVDs, making sure to wiggle her ass a bit in front of me. I made a mental note of where the cuffs were displayed, as I figured we'd venture back there at some point, and followed her.

The guys behind the counter noticed the wiggle too, and their eyes were glued to her ass as she strutted by. One of them was a taller gentleman in his early 40's and well-dressed, probably the manager of the store. The other was all of 18 or so. He barely looked old enough to shop there, much less get a check every two weeks. He seemed new, as the other guy had been going over a lot of things with him while we browsed. He seemed a little demure, like maybe this was his first job. I chuckled to myself when I pictured this kid trying to sell some bondage gear or a butt plug to someone. He looked way out of his element.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had meandered back to the amateur DVDs. By this time we were the only 2 people in the shop that didn't work there. I slid over next to her and playfully gave her ass a little squeeze. She responded by shooting me a look of mock anger and giving me a bit of an elbow in the ribs. "Everyone's gonna see us," she whispered. "And Doogie Howser behind the counter barely seems old enough to look. Hands off 'til we get home Mister. Or at least until we get to the car."

"I don't know if you've noticed or not," I said. " But the 'everyone' you're talking about are just Doogie and his boss, and they can't see behind these shelves from where they're standing." I whipped my hand up her skirt quickly and rubbed my index finger across the crotch of her panties. She moaned slightly for the briefest of seconds, then shooed me back again.

"Dammit Michael! They have cameras all over this place! I want to watch a porno later, not act in one now!" I laughed quietly and snuggled up behind her and put my arms around her waist, putting my lips a couple inches from her ear lobe.

"You wouldn't want those guys watching us as I slide my big cock deep inside you? No exhibitionist streak in you tonight Hon?"

She leaned her head back onto my chest and looked up at me. "You know I always have a little bit of exhibitionist in me baby. You didn't think I wiggled my ass just for your benefit did you?"

"Wanted to give the kid a little something to stroke to later, my dear?" Elizabeth laughed out loud this time, causing both the employees to look at us abruptly. She caught sight of them and laughed at the disruption she'd caused, then turned her attention back to me.

"I'm sure he has enough here to fill up his head with some very interesting visuals. Probably more than he can handle. I did it more for the older guy. You know he's more my type anyway. Little boys just don't trip my trigger." Truer words were never spoken, and it reminded me how grateful I was that this hot little coed liked older guys, otherwise we never would have met.

While she flipped through some more titles I looked up towards the counter where the two guys were back to discussing whatever work-related issues they had. Taking a good look at the older guy, I noticed he really was right up her alley. About 6'2" with broad shoulders. He obviously took pride in his appearance, as his hair was well-kept and his attire was professional. He really wasn't the kind of guy I pictured working in a place like this. He was more the executive type. One thing was for sure though; he was without question her type.

My mind flashed back to a story she told me when we first met about the father of her teenaged sister's boyfriend. He was early forties and divorced, much as I guessed the store manager here was. On that day, as luck would have it, Elizabeth's sister and the man's son had walked to a friend's house and hadn't returned. The father guessed they would be another half hour or so, but offered to call his son's cell phone to tell him they needed to get home. Elizabeth offered to call her sister instead. She dialed the number (She admitted as she told me this that her fingers were shaking as she speed-dialed her sister. She said that she was as turned on as she had ever been and could sense that he was VERY unhappy at the prospect of the 2 kids coming back. It wasn't often that a hot 20 year-old hung out at his house, to be sure,)

She decided as the she waited for her sis to pick up that she was going to have this man, and when Elizabeth has her mind set that's she's getting laid, not much stops her. When her sister answered, Elizabeth looked right into her target's eyes and said "Hey sis, it's me. I'm running late and won't be there to pick you up for an hour or so. Is that OK?"

She told me later that the look on his face was priceless, but that his shock soon turned to something a little more pleasant when she put the phone down and walked over to where he was sitting. Long story short, 10 minutes after she met this man his tongue was flicking over her little clitty while she swallowed his cock as they 69ed on his couch. She came quickly, as she often does when she's turned on beyond belief, but made sure that he held off. She lifted her ass from his face and turned to look him in the eye as she lowered herself onto his dick. He didn't last long that first time (WHO WOULD??), but over the course of the hour that followed she said she had one of her best sexual experiences ever. Elizabeth loves sex in general, but gets full-out horny as hell when the sex is unexpected and spontaneous. As I glanced again at the businessman behind the counter, I wondered if some spontaneity was on tap for later.

"Well for what it's worth " I said to her. "He gave you a nice long stare as you walked by, so I think he likes what he sees as well. You're right about the kid though. You'd probably put him on sensory overload." Elizabeth put back the DVD she was checking out and smiled up at me coyly.

"Let's mess with the kid's head a little" she said. "See how much he can handle." I glanced at her sideways, letting her know I wanted a little more detail as to what she had in mind. "Nothing serious, Mikey. I just want to embarrass him a bit." With that, she crouched down behind the DVD shelf to conceal herself from the counter and undid another button on her blouse, showing cleavage all the way down almost to where the cups of her bra met. This was as much skin as I'd ever seen her show publicly. I grinned down at her, giving my stamp of approval to the idea, even though I wasn't sure she was being completely honest about her motives.

"Be honest, babe. Is this for the kid's benefit or for the boss?' She gave me her best innocent look that she could muster up and leaned in close to me.

"Two birds, one stone" she whispered. "Besides they look like they could use a break. And I actually think we should buy one of these 'Amateur Threesome' DVDs, but I'd like to know if it's going to be worth the $40 they want for it. Who better to ask than someone that works here, right?"

With that, she looked eagerly at the selection and snatched one that had a picture of a girl getting double-teamed by two guys right on the front cover. DVD in hand she sauntered toward the counter. The kid glanced up at her as she got to within 10 feet of him and his eyes bugged out of his head. He looked away quickly when he realized that I was watching him stare at my girlfriend's tits. The manager and I both stifled a laugh when we saw how awkward it was for him. Elizabeth picked up on it too, and moved in like a shark to blood in water.

"Excuse me, I have a question" she said. Her face was looking toward the kid, but whether she realized it or not, her torso was rotated just slightly towards the manager, who was more to her left. "We think this DVD looks hot, but we don't want to buy it if it's actually going to be really lame. Is this something that you would recommend?" She slid the DVD to him and leaned forward, resting her elbows on the counter and giving both of them a slightly better show.

The kid tried his hardest to focus on the movie, but his gaze kept shifting form the DVD to the 32DDs in front of him. "Well, it looks pretty good," he said. "Says here 10 different scenes. People really seem to, ummmm, like that amateur stuff a lot too, so..."

The manager shook his head and chuckled quietly. "You'll have to forgive Jason. He's still learning the ropes." He reached over and shook my hand. "I'm Scott, I just opened the place a few weeks back. Jason here is my most recent hire and I can tell from the look on his face right now that he is really gonna like his job." We all had a good laugh at Jason's expense, but despite the fact that he'd just turned four different shades of red, he seemed to take it all pretty well.

Scott reached over and shook Elizabeth's hand and introduced himself formally to her, then she introduced us by name. I made a mental note that he shook my hand first, and I remembered from some of my own experiences that it was always customary for a man to make first contact with the male half of a couple if he was interested in spending time with the female half. Probably just a coincidence, but an interesting one nonetheless. After we had all broken the ice a bit, Scott reached over and looked at the DVD we had in mind.

"Jason was right about one thing. The amateur stuff is our most popular genre. This series right here is top notch too. Got the sales numbers to prove it too," he said as he fumbled for a report under the counter. "We can barely keep it in stock." Elizabeth gave his ass a nice long stare through his khaki pants, returning the favor from earlier. Scott popped back up and caught her staring. Now it was her turn to look away quickly and blush a bit. He smiled wryly and handed us the sales report. Sure enough, the "Amateur Threesome" series was the best seller nationally for three weeks running. Elizabeth pretended to look the report over, but seemed more focused on making sure our new friends had a good view of her cleavage.

"Well, this really looks super good," she said. "You guys can chat it up for a minute. I'm gonna explore a little more." With that, she walked over towards the section with the vibrators mounted on the wall, making sure the three of us had plenty to look at as she walked away. As soon as she was out of earshot, Scott couldn't keep his admiration to himself anymore.

"She looks like a real pistol," he said. "You hit the lottery with that one."

"Yeah, she keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. She really likes the set up you guys have here. The other one's that she's been in have been a little more seedy, but you guys have a really nice building here." Scott beamed as if I'd just complimented his new baby.

"Well as I said, we've only been open a short time, so the upkeep has been pretty minimal, but we have big plans for the place. In fact I have a sales rep that should be here in a few minutes to check on our sofas." That struck me as a bit odd. We were in Shenanigans, not Art Van. I did a quick glance around the store to see if I'd missed the furniture section. Scott picked up on my confusion and chuckled a bit. "The sofas are in the theater over there," he said, pointing to a set of double doors at the end of a hall on our left. I'd noticed them earlier but assumed it was an office or storage space.

"Wow! " I said. "I didn't know you had a theater here." I realized that I hadn't seen anyone head in that direction in the hour that we'd spent there. "Not a popular feature yet?"

"It's not actually open yet. The sales rep is going to make sure all the furniture we have in there is up to par first. We want it to be the best adult theater in the area. Big screen plasma TV was installed just the other day and the surround sound is ready to crank. We just want to make sure that the furniture isn't going to collapse when someone plops down and gets to business," he said with a wink.

Having been in a few of those places, I knew exactly what he meant. One a few hours away was notorious for being a hotspot for couples who wanted to play publicly. I'd seen some interesting things go on there but never indulged myself. It wasn't the cleanest environment in the world. "The door's unlocked and the lights are up if you want to pop in and take a peek. I glanced over to where Elizabeth was browsing and figured I had a few minutes to kill so I walked down the hall to the theater doors.

I opened the doors and looked inside. I was really pleasantly surprised. Instead of the old, tattered chairs I'd seen in other adult theaters, this one was filled with 20 or so reclining theater seats and, in the back row, a series of black leather couches and loveseats. Clearly Scott spared no expense in making this place as top notch as the store itself was. He obviously wanted to tap into a market that wasn't being taken advantage of in this area, and wanted people to feel comfortable. The fact that he had sofas and loveseats left no doubt that people were not going to be in there just to watch the movies. I smiled at the thought of Elizabeth and I playing around in there and walked back into the store.

As I walked back up to the counter, I noticed that Jason was there by himself. I assumed that the sales rep that Scott mentioned showed up while I was gone and he and Scott were off talking shop. Then I looked over to where I'd left Elizabeth and saw Scott standing with her as she held a large vibrator in her hand. They were bantering back and forth about something, but I couldn't hear them from where I was. Clearly they were laughing and enjoying the conversation.

I thought about going over and joining them, but I knew she was clearly attracted to him and I wanted to see how the conversation went from a distance. They talked for a few more minutes and I was pretty sure she had no clue I was watching. She laughed a lot and touched his arm lightly a couple times. At one point he took the vibrator from her and looked it over, then looked at her and said something. Whatever it was, it made her laugh hard, then look sideways at him and wiggle her finger negatively Clearly he was testing her boundaries a bit. Shortly thereafter the chat ended and they headed back to the counter.

Elizabeth snuggled up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I need to visit the little girl's room. Be back shortly." Scott took at least his third good, long look at her ass as she sauntered off. He didn't seem concerned that he was being obvious about it. It didn't bother me much, because I knew when I mentioned it to her in bed later she'd go crazy and fuck me like a tigress. She loves me to talk about how much of a tease she is as I fuck her, and I knew that mentioning how this man that she'd been drooling over in her mind for the past hour lusted after her as well would make her beg me to pull her hair and call her a slut while her pussy clenched down on me as her orgasm consumed her. The very notion of it all got my cock stirring in my jeans, and the thought of Scott coming in her mouth while I slammed her pussy got me downright rigid.