One Night Before We Were Married

Story Info
Jill is the life of the party.
1k words
3.6
110.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrbie
Hrbie
3 Followers

The one night before we were married, my wife, Jill, my buddy, Tony, and I went out to a party. The three of us went to this party at a friend of Jill’s house. We drank for a while and got pretty drunk. After the party, we decided to go for a drive and eventually ended up at the drive-in skin flicks. It was always a safe place to hangout and drink. We watched some movies and were getting pretty horney. I suggested that we leave and get a hotel room. We ended up going to a hotel nearby and we got a room.

As soon as we entered the room, I started kissing Jill and unbuttoning her shirt. Next, I reached around and unhooked her bra, so that I could fondle her big tits. She asked me, “how far are we going to go?” and I just played it off and said, “What do you mean?” I continued kissing her and then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She told me her head was spinning and she needs to lie down. I said okay and let her lay down, but I said, let me get your pants off and pulled her pants and panties off in one quick move. I let her lay there on the bed, bare from the waist down, her shirt open and bra opened just hanging on her. It was amazing seeing her laying there her big tits and hot body on display to me and my buddy.

By this point, Tony’s wondering what the hell’s going on. I just sat down in a chair and started drinking another beer. Tony and I sat there watching TV for about ten or fifteen minutes. I decided that I had left Jill rest long enough and went over to the bed. I climbed onto the bed and slowly spread Jill’s legs and started tonguing her hot snatch. She started to wake and squirm from my expert tonguing. I looked over at Tony and saw that he was watching, so I waved him over to join in. He came over and immediately started sucking on Jill’s big tits. She was really enjoying getting her cunt eaten and her tits sucked and played with. She grabbed Tony’s cock and started stroking it. Then she stopped us and said this isn’t fair, I’m naked and you’re both dressed. Tony and I looked at each other and jumped off the bed and started stripping our clothes off.

While Jill removed her shirt and bra, Tony started sucking her tits again. Jill was trying to grab his cock and suck it, but Tony wasn’t in a good position and she said, what’s wrong don’t you like head. He immediately stopped and moved his cock to her mouth. She started sucking him and I suggested we change positions. Jill got back on the bed on all fours and had Tony sit in front of her so she could start sucking his cock again. I got around behind her and started rubbing my hard cock up and down her wet gash. I slid my hard cock into her tight, hot snatch and started fucking her doggie style. We started to find a rhythm, my hard cock slamming into her tight cunt and Tony’s cock sliding in and out of her mouth as her hand stroked his shaft. He was also squeezing her tits and nipples as she was sucking on his hard cock. It was such an unbelievable scene. We were fucking and sucking and next thing you know, I started cumming. As I’m shooting my hot load in her gash, Tony started blowing his load in her mouth. This action made Jill cum and she swallowed every drop of Tony’s load as she was taking my load deep in her cunt.

After we finished, I excused myself from the room to use the bathroom. While I was out of the room, Tony continued kissing and fondling Jill. I returned to the room and saw what was going on and said, don’t leave me out and we started round two. We were both immediately hard and we rolled Jill onto her back on the other bed. I kneeled over her head as she started to suck my cock. Tony moved between her legs and slid his cock into her tight cunt. Tony started pumping his cock in and out and feeling her juices flowing. Jill was spreading her legs wide and was raising her ass to meet his thrusts. She stopped sucking me and was concentrating on the fucking she was getting. I started pushing my cock back to her mouth to get her to start sucking me again. She smiled and started giving me the same treatment her cunt was getting. Some true pleasure, she was tonguing, licking, and sucking my cock, while stroking the shaft. She was giving me the most amazing head, as usual. I couldn’t help myself, but I was cumming again. Jill made sure that she drained every drop from me.

I sat back and watched Tony continue fucking her. She was really enjoying this. She was meeting his thrusts and grabbing his ass to feel his cock drive deeper into her. She acted like I wasn’t even there and was really getting into fucking him. She was telling him how good his cock felt and saying yes, fuck me, I love to fuck. This spurred Tony on to fuck her harder, driving his cock deeper into her yearning pussy. She was moaning and telling Tony that he’s making her cum. Next thing you know, Tony started cumming hard in her gash, which made Jill cum even more.

That was the end of that night, but it wasn’t our last. Jill told me how good his cock felt that night and that she’d like to feel it again because it touches different places than my cock does.

I am a very lucky guy because my wife loves to have sex. I love my wife and we have great sex, but it does turn me on watching her getting fucked by someone else, but I have to be there, either watching or participating.

Hrbie
Hrbie
3 Followers