One Night Beyond Antaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her own reading of that reference work, Uhura knew that Ardanian women had a slightly different set of pleasure points than humans. Points which Uhura now proceeded to stimulate with all of the skill of a native.

"Blessed Goddess!" Droxine once more loudly and enthusiastically intoned as a final, encompassing wave of passion ripped across her body. A wave far greater than any she had experienced with Vanna or any previous lover.

Covered with sweat and drained, Droxine wasn't sure how long had passed since the thunder that rocked her body finally subsided. What she did know, at least the moment that her senses returned, was that she wanted to make love to this woman beside her more that she ever wanted to love anyone in her life.

Pulling Uhura onto the bed with her, Droxine climbed on top of the larger woman and immediately lowered her head between her legs. Her tongue sought out the prize she so desired, taking a brief moment to drink deeply of the fragrant aroma of Uhura's womanhood. Then she ran her tongue back and forth across the now matted hairs, cleaning them of the honeyed dewdrops that covered the dark mound.

Working her way between the folds of the earth woman's sex, the daughter of the High Advisor assaulted Uhura's clit with the ferocity of an Orion slave girl.

Uhura closed her eyes, enjoying the rising tides Droxine's efforts had begun to produce. In some ways, Droxine reminded her of Janice Rand. Not of course, the underlying arrogance that had been apparent to the Enterprise Officer the moment she had seen her. No, it was the need for a strong lover to bring her the pleasure she desperately sought.

Uhura had found it amusing that Droxine had tried to satisfy her need with Mr. Spock. Not that Spock wasn't a powerful lover. Uhura knew that to be a fact as the result of shared intimacies with Christine. Rather that Spock was hardly the type to engage in a one-night stand. At least not without an extraordinary set of circumstances. No, that was more Jim Kirk's style.

Not that Droxine was Kirk's type either. The good Captain enjoyed the challenge too much to settle for someone like her. Uhura knew him more intimately than most crewmen, dating back to a night during their Academy days when she was a new cadet and he an upper classman. If she knew Jim Kirk, it was a good guess that right now he was probably showing Vanna another of the reasons he was considered one of Starfleet's best.

An increase in the delight of Droxine's touch brought Uhura back to the here and now. She murmured soft words of encouragement as she wrapped her legs around the blonde's back and her hands around the back of her head.

In truth, Droxine wasn't the accomplished lover she thought herself to be, mostly the result of occupying a place in her society in which no one would dare to tell her that. Still she was exhibiting an enthusiasm and a desire to please that Uhura was certain wasn't her norm. So she wasn't about to shatter her belief. At least not before she came, she silently grinned.

An event that the Starfleet Officer knew would be soon in coming as familiar sensations warmed her body, signaling an approaching bliss. She increased her grip on Droxine, holding her warm body even closer to her own. When Uhura's climax overtook her, her guest would share in its fire.

And share she did as a short time later, Uhura orgasmed with all the force of a nova. The physical result of her climax splashing all over Droxine's face. An forceful event both new and unexpected for the Stratos Dweller since explosive climaxes were even more of a rarity among Ardanians than Earth women. Droxine, however, was overjoyed with the experience. With lustful abandonment, she took it all in with a joyful heart, wondering how many times they could repeat this before morning came as well.

Hours later, less than fifteen minutes before Lieutenant Uhura was due on the bridge, Droxine carefully slipped out of her room and moved as silently as she could down the empty corridor.

When she found her way to the closest transporter room, the Ensign on duty was doubly surprised to see her. He'd thought the last of the visitors from Ardana had left hours before. In fact, he'd beamed that last of them down himself, that Troglyte woman, Vanna.

The second thing that surprised him was that this woman, and to be honest the last one as well, bore the look of someone who had spent Gamma Shift doing much more than sleeping.

"Some people have all the luck," Ensign Henry thought to himself as he manipulated the transporter controls in preparation for transit.

Droxine's smile of satisfaction as she stepped up onto the transporter pad was mixed with a deep sense of regret. It was unlikely the Starship would pass this way again soon. Or that she would again share time with one crewman in particular.

Not realizing she was even doing it, the blond haired woman was softly singing a song she had only first heard a few hours before. A song of lost love beyond Antaries.

END

12