One Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah dresses for dinner.
995 words
4.41
16.3k
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thanks again to my friendly editor**

Sitting there Sarah let her mind wonder. What would Mr. James be wearing, how he would act, would the club have any effect on him? She wanted the answers to those questions but knew that would only happen in time. She stood then and began to undress. Her clothes fell from her body as she looked herself over in the mirror. Her breasts were high, not overly large but just right for her small body. Her hand moved over her waist and found the belly ring she had there. She smiled giving it a tug and began to remove her bra. Then it was on to her stocks, slowly rolling them down her legs as though she were teasing someone. That left only her panties and those soon joined the rest of her clothes.

Taking her wine she moved into the bathroom and began to run the water for her shower. She lit a few candles in the bathroom to help ease her mind and moved back into her room. Turning on the radio she found a soft jazz station and turned it up. The water for her shower was perfect and she stepped inside. It fell over her body, making a path to her feet. Sarah sighed in contentment of it all, her mind felt at ease as she leaned back to rinse her long hair. After washing it she began to lather her sponge to wash her body in the soft smell of lavender. Not only did it sooth her, it helped the relaxing aspect of life she found.

The soft sponge moved over her body, washing her skin. It felt invigorating, giving her body a refreshing feeling. Sarah rinsed off the soap and turned the water off. She wiped her eyes before stepping from her shower and into the warmth of the room. Grabbing a soft red towel she wrapped it around her young body. She took another sip of her wine and went in to get her clothes ready for the night. Glancing at the clock she saw it read 6:05. She had to hurry, Mr. James would be here at seven and he was always prompt. She went to her dresser and found the cutest black lace thong to wear along with her black dress. There wasn't a need for a bra with the little black dress she bought she thought as she moved to grab it from the closet.

Removing the towel she dried her body then wrapped the towel around her head, giving her hair time to dry. She took her lotion and began rubbing it over her body. It gave her skin a sparkle, it seemed there was a little glitter in the lotion and that fact Sarah loved. The smell so was amazing and so she continued smoothing it on her body. She stepped into the panties and turned to see her reflection. They looked perfect on her covering just enough but leaving hope that something more might show. Sometimes she just enjoyed the tease. Not that she expected anything to happen with her boss but she dreamt about it.

Walking back into the bathroom she removed the towel and began combing her hair. Her long blonde locks were easily tangled so she had to be careful. Soon enough though she was all straightened out and began to blow it dry. She had plugged in her curlers and left them to warm as she put on her dress. It clung to Sarah's body in all the right places. She couldn't have found a better dress to wear that night. She went back in and began on her hair and makeup. That didn't take as long as she thought and ten minutes before seven she was sitting on her sofa waiting for the arrival of her boss.

The knock came right at seven. That was no surprise to her as she went to open the door. Mr. James stood before her dressed like no other. His pants were black and his shirt a dark blue setting off his eyes. His body was framed perfectly by his jacket. The man could definitely dress. He blew Sarah away. She closed her mouth which she knew was open and motioned just a moment as she reached for her purse. He offered his arm and together they walked to his car.

"You look lovely tonight Sarah," he said simply.

"Thank you Mr. James," she replied.

He opened the door to his Porsche and smiled at her as she sat down. The car was in perfect condition. It looked like he took very good car of things that belonged to him. She watched as he walked around and sat down. Sarah was a little nervous now but she was trying to be professional. It wasn't a date, only work she silently told herself. They drove away in silence. She wasn't sure what to say, her nerves getting the better of her. She watched his hands on the steering wheel, shifting gears. It all seemed so erotic yet it was simple things.

"I think you'll enjoy dinner Sarah. I heard you love sushi and so I thought what better place the Sushi House."

"Really, I've yet to try their food. They are always so busy. Thank you," she smiled at him.

Before long they pulled in to the parking lot and Sarah went to open her door when Mr. James stopped her. He informed her he would be getting that for her. Silently she waited and watched him move around and open her door, his eyes never leaving hers as she stepped from the car. He placed his hand on her lower back as they walked into the restaurant and were seated. He ordered some wine and they looked over the menu. Sarah knew what she wanted right away and sat looking around; taking the moment and the man she was with in.

To be continued...