One Night Ch. 09

Story Info
The drive home and next day.
1.7k words
4.04
12.7k
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on? What was that all about? I, I don't understand?"

Scott James let his hands grip the wheel tighter as he drove through the city street. The lights seemed to float past them as they went. He himself had no idea why he had acted in such a manner. All along he had felt it would be just sexual, no emotion involved. Yet sex with her had been more then that. Seeing him with Richards made him see red.

"There is nothing to understand," he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Nothing to understand, are you kidding? You just pulled me out of there, off of him without letting me get too much information. How can I write a story, one you wanted, without it? Tell me," she asked.

"Sarah, believe me when I tell you that I think you have enough information for the story. Now you need to write it," he said avoiding the other part of the question. The actual why he tore her from that man when she saw him talking to her, touching her like he needed to.

Sarah sat there, her hands folded in her lap. Her mind was going a million miles an hour. She tried replaying everything; maybe she had done something wrong. She couldn't think of anything, nothing at all came to mind. Mr. James said she had enough for a story but it didn't make sense to her as to why they left as they did. Was there more to his feelings, something else he didn't want to say?

"Mr. James, Scott, what's going on between us? I deserve to know," she asked quietly.

There it was, the question he knew her journalistic mind would not let rest until it was answered. Wanting the real reason behind his mood and what he did. His hands held fast to the bound leather of the wheel, his foot pressing a little more on the gas pedal. He wasn't sure what to say. Telling Sarah that he acted out of a jealous rage didn't sit well with him. His eyes held fast to the road, looking at the lights, trying to ignore her.

It didn't happen. He couldn't ignore her or the question, even to himself.

"You do deserve to know. I'm not sure what happened. I saw you with him. Saw you sitting there on his lap, seeing you talking to him, flirting. I saw his hand move on your body and I lost it. I couldn't take him touching you when I just had," he spoke, looking over at her then back to the road.

They had just arrived at her place. She wasn't sure what to do with what he just told her. Did it mean he had feelings? Was there more to what they had than just work? Sarah was utterly clueless. It wasn't uncommon. She hadn't had much experience but this seemed so way out of her league.


"I think I should just go in. Thank you for the night. It was ... wonderful," she said stepping from the car, not waiting for him to answer and went into her house.

Scott James sat in his car and watched her. Watched her hips sway as she walked away from him. He, for once in his life, wasn't sure what would come next. He had always prided himself in his control, the fact that no matter the situation he could handle it. In just a few hours, though, that blonde had changed everything, changed him.

He left when he saw the lights go on in her place. Instead of driving home he headed to a club. There would be jazz and he could have a drink. He needed to take his mind somewhere else. Try and get himself together before he saw her again. Somehow he had to get a handle on his emotions.

The bar had nearly cleared out but his friend Iggy was still playing with the band. Soft soothing sounds filled the room and Scott sat down and ordered whiskey. It was the only thing that would help him at the moment. He sipped at the drink slowly. His head filled with thoughts of her, what she was doing and how he was going to handle this new addiction.

Sarah turned the lights on in her house. Her mind was already reeling from what she'd heard from him tonight. Hehadbeen jealous. How had that all happened? Of course she had feelings for him. She wasn't just a girl who had sex to have sex. She was specific about her partners. Having dreamt about her boss, though, she knew no matter what she would sleep with him given the opportunity.

"What do I do...?" she whispered into the air.

She had poured herself a glass of red wine and headed to the bath. She wanted nothing more then to soak her troubles away. On went the water and a healthy dose of bubble bath. She undressed carefully. Sarah slowly put everything back in its place, her movements sort of methodical, not really thinking at all.

Her body slipped into the water, it warmed the coldness she felt. Her head fell back on the soft cushion she used. The sigh that all women have slipped passed her lips as she closed her eyes. She wondered what he was doing now. Was he as bad as her? Probably not, she thought.

Mr. James was always in control. Anything else would be out of character. She just assumed he would go home and not think twice about the night. Sarah didn't know that it was so very far from the truth. Just then her cell phone rang. She had left it in her purse which lay on the bed. It could go to voicemail. She'd had enough tonight she thought as her eyes drifted closed and she let her mind relax.

Time seemed to pass and Sarah decided to leave the warmth of her bath and dress for bed. That consisted of a white cami and a pair of lace panties. Just then she heard a beep and remembered the call on her phone. Rummaging through her purse she finally found her cell and looked at the caller ID, unknown. There was a voicemail. She dialed and sat on the corner of her bed listening to a voice, a very male voice..

"Miss Jacobs there is more going on than you know. Tonight's festivities were not the only ones Mr. Richards enjoys. Be careful where you step with this one. I will be in contact."

That was all there was. She obviously couldn't trace the call. Her first instinct was to call her boss but after what just happened she thought better of it. She saved the message to her phone and crawled into bed. Her mind suddenly rolling, wondering what the caller meant, who it was. Then she thought how'd they know I was there and who I was? How did they get my number?

Scott left the club and made his way to his sleek condo. Like him, it oozed male mystique. The decoration sparse but all with purpose, it didn't have the warmth to it most places had. For him it was just a place to sleep and eat. He really never spent too much time there.

He cleaned out his pockets and placed things on his dresser. His clothes soon followed and went into the basket for dry cleaning. He put on a clean pair of boxer-briefs and crawled into the bed. His mind instantly thought of the woman. He was seriously hooked. He hadn't expected it, but hell he should have.

He had thought of nothing else since he had met and decided to hire her. Yes, she had a great talent, but he couldn't not look at the girl and want her, to taste her. Scott often wondered what it would be like to feel her long, lean legs wrapped around his waist. He imagined her sighs, her eyes and the way they would darken with passion. He wanted all that and more. He now realized just how much he wanted her.

"Damn," he muttered before trying to fall asleep.

The morning came and both Mr. James and Sarah Jacobs woke and dressed with their minds on one another. Both had slept well with dreams of the other. Eating very little, Sarah made it into the office just before him. He smiled at her but went straight into his office and closed the door. She sat there wondering how to approach him about the phone call she received and at the last moment decided against it.

She would do some of her own research. She pulled up her notes on Richards and added what she had found out last night. The girls, the bondage... it did intrigue Sarah. She decided to dive into that world some and take a look at what she could find online.

There were so many web sites. Most of them required payment of some sort to join but offered a "tour". She took it all in, the girls and even men that enjoyed being bound, whipped, and paddled. There were many more extremes and Sarah wondered if Richards went that far. Inside, though, she knew the answer already to that question, without a doubt the man did.

"Sarah, what's this?"

"Ummm, just research for the story Mr. James. Richards told me he enjoyed some of these things. Obviously they are things he adamantly opposes in his political world," she said.

"Really. I never pegged that he was so deep into the lifestyle. He told you this though?"

"That was pretty much the jist of it. He said he liked his girls tied, begging in front of him," she said with a slight blush as she remembered thinking about being in front of Mr. James, begging for him.

"Well this should all make for a good story then. I assume you will be getting to work on it so that it can get to publishing before too long."

"Yes Mr. James," she said.

"Have you had lunch yet Sarah?"

Taken aback, the question coming out of left field, she took a second before answering. "Uh, no I haven't. Why?"

"Get yourself ready. We will go in five. We need to talk more," he said and walked away.

Talk, yes they did. She let out a deep breath and then began closing everything up. She made sure all her notes were safe and quickly grabbed her purse when he came back by. They were off for lunch and a much more private conversation she thought.