One Night Ch. 10

Story Info
Lunch brings more then food to their plate.
2.1k words
4.3
10.7k
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Scott walked to the elevator, her hand clutching her purse. She was wondering what they would talk about. Her mind flew through so many different things. Would it be the hours they had spent together? Would it just be the job, her story? She let out a little sigh and tried to calm down her racing heart.

"So is that all you learned from Richards, the bondage?" he asked.

"Before you pulled me off of him you mean," she said with a little spite. She was till coming to terms with what he'd done and then what he claimed were his reasons.

"Look Sarah, I couldn't help my reaction. I do think you have enough to write a great story and I plan to help you. I simply couldn't stand having him touch you."

She was quiet then as the walked out of the building and down the street. She had an idea of where they were eating; it was a little place that he went to a lot. Mario's was a small, family owned Italian restaurant. She'd tried some of the food and had enjoyed it. It wasn't far and they both kept to themselves during the walk.

After being seated Sarah decided she needed to first tell him about the phone call she had gotten last night. The fact that someone knew who she was and could get her number still frightened her. She thought telling Mr. James would some how make her safer. As she was about to tell him the waiter came and they placed their order quickly.

"I need to tell you about a call I received last night," she said.

"A call, at your house?" he inquired.

"On my cell phone, I was in the bath so I didn't answer. When I listened to my voicemail there wasn't a number but a voice. A man left me a message which I saved. He said this was only the beginning of Richards's secrets, to be careful."

"Let me hear it if you don't mind Sarah," he said in rushed voice, obviously concerned.

She got out her phone, dialed her voicemail and got it ready for him. Their hands briefly touched and she felt the warmth of his fingers as he took the phone from her. The concern for her overriding the sexual attraction he felt.

"Miss Jacobs there is more going on than you know. Tonight's festivities were not the only ones Mr. Richards enjoys. Be careful where you step with this one. I will be in contact."

"I don't like it Sarah. Something doesn't feel right," he said handing her the phone.

"So what Scott, what do I do?" she said harshly. "Do I just give up and not write the story? How can I give that up? It's my shot, my chance."

Scott, Mr. James, could feel her pain. She was upset, hurt, and angry. She had every right to be. This was her chance and he knew she would be a great reporter. He just didn't want it to cost her anything, or to put her in danger. He had told her that, he would protect her.

"You still want to do this even after this?"

"Yes, of course I do. They never said they would hurt me only to be very careful. I can be that."

"Okay then. Here is what we do. You don't do anything without me. I'm always with you if you go somewhere. Understand?"

Sarah looked at him, a little in disbelief and a little happy. She smiled as she understood really for the first time how he felt. The feelings behind him pulling her off the man's lap yesterday, she got it. He cared about her. She didn't dare think it was anything more because, well she'd been down that road and it had hurt her.

"I do, I understand," she said near to a whisper as she smiled at him. "So I know this wasn't what you wanted to talk about in the beginning."

Their food arrived and they began eating. Scott kept his eyes somewhat lowered. He had heard her question and knew he needed to talk with her. The whole situation was strange for him. He was a man in control, nothing rattling him. Yet little Sarah had done just that and now more then ever.

"I had wanted to talk about us. I need to know what you think about us and our situation. What do you feel about it?"

Quick and to the point, he doesn't beat around she thought silently.

"Um, well, I don't know. What happened last night was amazing, beautiful and not something I do just because. With you though I feel a tug, a pull, I can't really explain it," she said while toying with her food. "There's a side to you that's strong and always in control and then there's this other part I've barely seen, a caring side that I want to know more.'

He looked at her, really looked at her. His eyes moving over her blonde hair, to her amazing eyes, her cute little button nose, the softest lips he'd ever touched and kissed. Yeah it was so easy to see he was in lust, possibly more. He cared about her and that was unexpected but it felt right.

"I want to continue this. With you Sarah, I'll be honest, things are different. I'm normally controlled and calm. You though make that fly out the window. I see you and want to touch you. I want to run my fingers through your hair, grip the back of your neck as my lips taste yours. I want to capture your sigh in my mouth as my tongue seeks out every part of your mouth. This is just from a look or hearing your voice."

She swallowed, noticeably. It turned her body on to know that he thought of her like that. She had never been with anyone like him before. Her boyfriends she could count easily on one hand and the number of actual bed partners even less. She pushed her thighs together as she thought about that kiss, the kind that would take away her breath.

"You're beautiful. Even now I can see you fighting the need you feel. You want me, right here, right now. I can see your chest moving, rising and falling. Your nipples ache, don't they. You want my fingers to ease it, to rub them; want my tongue to pass over the hardened nubs, flicking them, making your sweet pussy nice and wet. You want my fingers to part your secret folds and touch you, to run along your length before pressing into the warmth."

Her body was shaking. She could barely hold her fork she was full of such wanting and need. Her eyes closed while he spoke. She imagined it, him, his skillful tongue, and those glorious fingers. She could feel her little panties becoming soaked. Her heartbeat sped up, she felt she would come apart without a single touch, his words only pushing her.

"You want more then that though, don't you Sarah. You want me to take you out of here and fill your pretty little tight pussy with my cock. You want to feel me pushing into, easing my thickness so deep you can't breathe. Your body aches to feel the pounding, the complete taking."

Sarah had to drop her fork. Her hand moving to the tablecloth and holding onto it as his words fell on her ears. God, how she wanted those things and hadn't known it. Her body was strung so tight, so ready to just be plucked by him.

Her voice trembled, it faltered as she whispered, "Please."

His eyes locked on hers, he knew where she was and what she needed. He felt it too. His cock had never been more ready to break free from his pants. He signaled to the waiter for the bill and told him to have the leftovers sent to the office. He took Sarah's hand and they left the restaurant. He had no real idea where he was going, the office won't do. His apartment was too far away, what about hers.

"How close are we to your place?"

"Not close enough," she whispered.

Damn he thought. Then an idea hit him. Something he'd not done in a long time but would give the time they needed to relieve the pressure in his pants. He pulled her along, walking fast and swiftly to the office. She was about to ask him what the hurry was when they entered. He spotted the elevator and made his way to it. His hand pressed the button, needing it to move faster. He'd done this to himself, taunted her but also making his own body crave hers. Finally the door opened and they went inside. He pressed their floor and once it moved he waited just a moment before hitting the emergency stop.

"Here?" she looked at him with questions.

"I need to feel you around me, your body accepting mine. I have to hear you cry my name as you take me inside you Sarah."

She shuddered, her back pressing against the panel. His hard length pressed against her. She could feel the length of his manhood against her hip. Her mouth went dry, she couldn't think and she knew he was aware. His effect on her was obvious. His hand moved between her skirt, his eyes focused on hers, fingers finding her lace panties and pulling, ripping them from her body. The sound was like music to both their ears.

Sarah gasped and sighed when his fingers moved in, doing just as he said. He parted her, then ran one finger along her slit, teasing, before plunging in. She gripped his shoulders as he moved, his palm resting on her mound, another finger joining the first. Her body responded to him, clenching onto his fingers.

"So damn tight," he rasped.

His lip's found hers and the kiss was heated, passion fueled. The need was so great, she was on the verge of screaming for him and he knew that. He wanted to feel it though on his shaft. He undid his pants and moved between her thighs, lifting her, pressing her against the wall. His cock headed straight for home, rubbing against her and then he pushed. The feeling of her, of them together was going straight to his head.

"Yes," she whispered finally glad to be filled.

He began thrusting, hard and fast. Both of their body's demanding it. The need between them was too great. He could feel her cunt holding onto him, trying to keep his cock imprisoned within her silken walls. His hands dug into her hips, holding her to him while he pounded like a man possessed. Her voice grew louder in the square room. He loved hearing it, hearing her cry out for him.

Then it hit. She screamed, called out his name as her fingers dug into his shoulders. Her orgasm racked her body and Scott kept moving, drawing it out. Each wave made her grip him harder until he couldn't fight anymore. He poured himself into her waiting warmth. The breathing between them was labored. Their bodies still so tightly connected.

"So amazing, you are so amazing," he whispered as he kissed her neck.

Her hands ran through his hair and they looked at each other. Her smile was bright, brilliantly so. Sarah had never been so happy and at peace. Then reality came in, they were in an elevator, at work none the less.

"Oh my, we just… at work…" she stammered.

"We did. I want you to stay with me tonight Sarah. We will explore us and Richards. We will do it together."

She watched him, looking into him, trying to read what he didn't say. She didn't know but could feel it. "Yes, I will."

They got themselves back under control and headed to their floor. Both were quiet as they walked off and got back to their jobs. The afternoon, what was left of it, went by quickly. Sarah's mind was on the man she worked for. After what had just happened how could it not be. It was then she got an email.

Miss Jacobs,

Believe me when I warned you. Richards is a dangerous man. All of his sexual encounters haven't turned out wonderful for his partners. I warn you again to take care in this journey.

X

Her eyes moved over it, her hands shook and she couldn't move, couldn't breathe. The phone rang yet Sarah was frozen. Her body was in shock. How had this person known her email, her phone numbers?

"Sarah… Sarah… What's going…" Mr. James said and then saw the email and began reading it.

"We are leaving. We'll stop by your house and get you some things but we are leaving now." She nodded agreeing, her eyes still looking at the words on the screen.