One Night in Our Lifetime

Story Info
Matured siblings' unforgettable night of love.
5.8k words
4.3
122.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

Slowly, she stirred from her deep exhausted sleep, moving her tired limbs, trying to shield the rays of sunlight penetrating through the tiny openings of the curtains. She felt weak, almost trance-like as she slowly opened her heavy lidded eyes. She tried to focus but subconsciously she was unsure whether she was awake or dreaming. She forced her eyes to open, gradually getting used to the daylight. She looked across her bed and saw the table clock beside her. It was 11.30 in the morning. As her eyes got used to the surroundings, she felt cold. Only then did she realize that she was completely naked. Her bathrobe was on the floor, her bra and panties near the chair behind the headpost of the bed. The gentle breeze of the air conditioner made her shiver slightly. Then the memory of what had transpired earlier in the night hit her.

The tangy odor of stale sex drifted in the air. As she became more awake, the enormity of what she had done made her body tremble. Her hands went to her cheeks and she knew that it was not a dream. She sat up and forced herself to walk to the bathroom. The woman in the mirror stared back at her. It was the face of someone who had been thoroughly fucked and the evidence was all over the image looking back at her. Anee sank to the floor as she held on tightly to the washbasin. She felt weak and disorientated. God, what have they done? She had allowed her brother to mate with her. She placed her hands on her stomach in desperation, trying to remember whether he had ejaculated his sperm inside her. Anne sank to the floor and tears ran down her cheeks as she curled herself on the cold tiles, sobbing at the incestuous sin they had committed and the fear that she could be impregnated.

She took a long time in the bath, washing away both their secretions, trying to wash away their sins. She douched herself, trying to get rid of his cum, if he had lodged them inside her womb. As she toweled herself, she felt the rawness of her vagina lips and she felt the dull fullness in her anus. As she put on her bra, the tenderness of her nipples made her gasp, the memory of how he had sucked her and the sensations made her weak with desire. The forbidden acts were so graphic in her mind. She knew the consequences that would arise but she had allowed him to taste her body. It was only yesterday that they were brother and sister, loving each other as siblings.

It was almost 8.00 pm and they had been working since afternoon. He was sitting in her room, watching the variety program on television, as he had always done. It was just like any normal day, whenever he was at her house. They were very close even from the time when they were kids. He is 57, a father of three and she is 45, a single parent to a son. She felt so safe whenever he was around, always taking care of her needs, doing whatever she asked of him. She loved him, knowing that he would do almost anything she asked him to. Recently, she had cajoled him into assisting her in her work. He had refused a number of times, citing his busy schedule. But in the end, she had managed to get him to agree. Anee was running an advertising business from the home. So, now he comes around twice a week to help out.

He had just completed a write-up for one of her projects and as usual, he took a break. They worked in her room, which was not that big. There is her table with the computer, a single bed, the built-in cabinets and an attached bathroom. He was sitting in the single sofa chair, at the head of the bed which was next to the bathroom. She had made him a cup of tea and he was watching the variety program.

At 45, Anee was still a handsome woman, tall and still slim. Although her waistline was not what it was when she was younger, it was proportionate with her body. Her breasts were full and not saggy. Her husband was killed in an accident when she was 30, Anne did not date nor was she interested in remarrying. Her life revolved around her son and her work. Her son is 20 and was away at the university, coming home only during semester breaks.

Matt had just retired, still a young 57. Since he had some free time, he agreed to help out his sister. Matt had always been in love with his sister. He kept it inside him all this while. There were times when she embraced him when he was about to leave, kissing him on the cheeks and he had to hold back, just brushing her off, like any big brother. In his heart, he wanted to hold her so much. And recently, when he started to assist her, her presence and nearness had affected him tremendously. However, he never showed it.

Sometimes, when he was in her room, she would come out of the bathroom clad just in her bra and panties. It was a natural thing for her. Before he became a permanent fixture in her house, she used to tell him that she was about to take a bath, and he had left her room, allowing her the privacy and going in again when she was ready. But now, she accepts him as her big brother and doing away with modesty that was there earlier.

Matt used to look at her when she was in her underwear's, whenever she was looking the other way. He could see her flaring hips, snug in her tiny panties and those long legs. The only chances that he could get a glimpse of her breasts were when she bends down to pull on her pants. It had come to a stage when he had to masturbate each time thinking of her when he got home. He wanted Anee so much and he knew that someday, he had to make love with his sister and accept the consequences.

Anee came out of the bathroom and had to walk past his chair to reach her wardrobe cabinet. As she walked past him, he reached out and held her right hand. Anee stopped momentarily and he looked up at her.

"Stay awhile and watch the show," he said his mouth dry with anticipation.

She turned her head towards the television. "What are they showing," she asked.

Matt held onto her hand and replied, "It's interesting, just watch."

She stood beside him, and turned her body to see what it was that her brother wanted her to watch. It was Oprah's show.

"Oh, I'll watch it afterwards, I've got to dress," she said and tried to walk to the cabinet behind him.

At that instance, Matt encircled his right arm around her hips and placed his head against her.

Anee was taken by surprise at her brother's actions. She felt his head against her thigh.

"Matt, what are you doing," she gasp audibly.

Matt's other arm encircled her so that she was in his embrace.

Almost in a whisper, she heard him, "I love you so much, I love you."

Her skin was still slightly wet from her shower and she stood transfixed, unable to extricate herself from his embrace. She was in shock and just looked down at him as his face turned up to meet her eyes.

Anee had never seen him look at her like that, a look that pleaded for her understanding. Then he pulled her slowly to stand in front of him, his face almost at the level of her belly button. Then his face moved towards her and she felt and saw his lips pressed against the softness of her stomach.

"Don't Matt," she gasped again. But the electricity of his lips on her flesh made her inhale.

She felt his lips sucking gently on her stomach, kissing her tenderly. She put her hands on his head, not knowing what to do, except feeling the hot sensation of his lips against her.

"Noooo, please, please," she cried out softly, her eyes now closed.

Her limps were turning to jelly at his forbidden kisses, she just could not move away, her mind numbed. Then she felt his fingers peeling her panties down till they hung around her thighs, exposing her pubic hair and pussy. His hands moved to cup her buttocks as she felt his lips moved down from her stomach, to kiss her between her thighs, seeking her opening. His lips kissed her vagina as though it was her mouth, sucking on her and his tongue rasped her clitoris. As his tongue entered her, Anee grasped his hair and her body lifted upwards, standing astride on her toes like a ballerina. He kept sucking, his mouth like a vacuum, as he felt her trembling in his embrace. Then she shuddered, releasing her love juices which flowed into his mouth. Gradually, her taut body relaxed as the orgasm subsided and she wilted, releasing her hold on his hair, collapsing on her knees onto the floor, between his thighs, her head dropping onto him in the chair. In her dazed state, her head rested against his hard bulge. The front of his pants was slightly wet from his pre-cum which had seeped through his underwear onto his pants.

Anee breathed hard, taking in air after experiencing the most incredible passion of unadulterated sexual act performed upon her body. She did not want to open her eyes to the reality of the moment.

Matt stroked her hair, and placed his head upon hers, whispering softly, "I love you Anee, I wanted you for so long, I'll never hurt you my love."

Anee did not answer but just laid her head against his thigh.

Matt raised his head and look at his sister. She looked so erotic, with her panties still around her knees. Slowly he gently pushed her body backwards, away from him until she was kneeling as though in submissive posture in front of him. Her head hung down, not wanting to meet his eyes. He looked at her matured breasts, full and creamy, the tops quivering in her bra. The sight intoxicated him. His arms reached around her and his fingers unhooked the bra. He slipped it off her shoulders and her breasts dropped free, ripe and just slightly drooping, her nipples long and hard. The vision of her lovely breasts took his breath away and he almost came just by staring at them. The palms of both his hands reach out to cup them tenderly, and he felt her nipples hardened as he caressed them, then taking her aroused nipples between his thumbs and fingers, making them grow elongated. Her breasts had grown heavy and firm as he pressed them lightly in his palms.

Even in her aroused state, Anee's fogged mind knew that what they were doing is wrong, so so wrong. She clasped his wrist and moves his hands away from her swaying breasts. Her eyes gazed up to her brother and he could see her tears.

His heart missed several beats as he looked at her face, so forlorn as though pleading for him to stop. His head dropped back to the back of the chair and both of them sobbed quietly.

Anee got up slowly and walked to the bathroom.

He heard the sound of the door closing and he heaved a deep sigh. His mind was in utter turmoil. He heard her crying and he wanted to comfort her, to beg her forgiveness but he knew what he did could not be undone. The bulge in his pants was still firm and turgid as he could not get the vision of his sister out of his mind, nude, except for the panties around her knees, kneeling there in front of him. He knew that he had overcome her resistance and she had succumbed to the oral sex acts he had performed on her body. He could not leave her now; he had to consummate what he yearned for all these years.

He heard the shower being turned on. He was worried whether Anee was doing anything drastic in the bathroom. The shower was turned off. He waited expectantly for the door to open.

The door opened and she came out, not looking at him. She had her bathrobe on.

Matt stood up, blocking her way, standing in front of her.

"Please go, Matt," she said.

He did not know what he should do. He held her in his arms, tightly, his head on her shoulder. She just stood quietly, not responding to him.

"Just hear me out. I want you to know why it happened," he said. "I have loved you for forever. From the time we were schooling, as a brother and later as a woman. I have not loved anyone like this in my life, not even my wife. I have wanted you all these years but it is my secret. Each time I am with you, I yearn for your love, for your body next to mine. I worship you Anee, every part of you. I would do anything you want me to. Every night when I am alone, it is you I think of, it is you long for. I will die for you, Anee. Can you understand what I am trying to tell you? I know what I did was wrong and sinful but I am not ashamed or do I regret. If I dropped dead tonight, I am glad I did it. I have sinned and I am prepared to accept whatever that is awaiting me," he said, holding her in his arms.

Anee could not believe what she was hearing, her brother revealing his innermost feelings for her. The intensity of his words tugged at her heartstrings. Her heart went out to him. It was a declaration of pure love and his wanting of her as a woman. It was a desperate plea from someone almost drowning in his need for her. No man had ever said such things to her, not ever her late husband.

She knew that Matt could never hurt her. Her body relaxed and she held on to him.

"I love you too, so much, but this is incest. You are my flesh and blood. You have a wife and children and I have a son. It is so wrong." she cried out in anguish.

Matt caressed her wet hair and said, "Wrong or right, I have already done what cannot be undone. I want you so badly, Anee. For this one night in our lifetime, let me love you the way I have always dreamed of, I beg you."

She heaved a sigh and rested her head against his chest. There was no fight left in her. Before she came out of the bathroom, she did not know how she was going to face him or what she would do. Now she stood clasped in the embrace of his arms. She knew that she was about to surrender her body, her body that no man had touched ever since the demise of her husband, so many years ago, except for the moments just before this. Matt had aroused feelings in her that she though she would never experience again.

Matt cupped his sister's face in the palms of his hand and tenderly kissed her lips. At first she did not respond. Gently, his mouth upon hers, his tongue pride opens her lips and he inserted into her mouth. The tenderness of him sucking her tongue finally broke open the floodgates and she sucked him back. Their kissing grew passionate; both trying to savor each other's mouth. Her hands pulled his head to hers as they deeply kissed and sucked on one another. Her feelings for Matt were now just as great as his need for her.

He opened her bathrobe and pushed it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor. She was naked, clasped in her brother's arms. Both were breathing heavily. The room was only lighted by the rays coming from the bathroom. Matt released her and stepped back. He undressed quickly. Brother and sister were now naked. Anne gasped as she looked at her bother, his penis was long and turgid, his ball sac full. She turned her face away shamefully.

"No, dear, look at me as I am looking at you," he said. "I want to see you, all of you, what I had dreamed and imagine all this time."

Matt walked to the light switch and pressed it on. The room was illuminated. He stared hungrily at the woman in front of him. Now he could see the fullness of her body and those lovely breasts that had taken his breath away earlier. They were full and ripe, gently slopping down but with a natural firmness and those incredible nipples, pointing out, puffy and growing longer and hard before his eyes.

"You are a goddess, Anee," he said in awe, looking at his sister.

He took her hand and led her to the other side of the room, facing the wardrobe cabinet. He opened the cabinet door and the full length mirror reflected their image. Anee turned her eyes away, her cheeks going slightly red in seeing the reflection of their naked bodies. Her flesh was creamy and pale against the contrast of her dark pubic hairs. The sight of his sister's bashfulness made Matt's penis throbbed.

"Don't be ashamed of your body, sis," Matt said, "I could just stand here looking at you the whole night."

Then Matt was behind her, his arms around her midriff, his firm penis pressed into the crevice between her buttocks, pulsating against her flesh. She could feel his hotness.

"Anee, open your eyes," he urged her. There was urgency in his voice.

Anee opened her eyes, staring into the mirror. She watched as his hands cupped her full breasts, gently kneading them. Her breath came in deep gasps. His finger and thumb began to tweak her nipples, making them grow and hardened as the wonderful sensations made her vagina moist. Then she saw his right hand moving down to her crotch, rubbing her clitoris. The sight of them was so erotic that she almost came, standing there. As his fingers caressed her crotch and pubic hairs, he felt his finger inserting inside her. She had to open her legs apart and felt her knees giving way, but he held her firmly. Matt finger fucked her, for her to see and her mouth opened, moaning. Matt could feel his pre-cum seeping out and coating the softness between her buttocks. He pulled his finger out and showed her the wetness. As she stared unblinkingly into the mirror, Matt placed the finger into his mouth, tasting her love juices. Anee could only look, taking deep breaths, her stomach moving in unison with her need for air. His hand moved down again and once more she felt his finger penetrating her. The feeling was exquisite. This time, after he pulled out, he lifted his finger and rubbed it against her lips, and gently into her mouth for her to taste herself. It was tangy, the first time ever Anee tasted her own vaginal secretion and she sucked on it. She almost collapsed against him, the dirtiness and yet wonderers of his sexual acts.

With is arm around her waist, he led her to her bed.

The lust that he had aroused in her made her follow him without any protestation. He made he lie on her bed, near the edge, where her legs dangled down to the floor. Then he held her by the ankles and pushed her legs up, bending her pliant body until her knees were resting against her breasts. Her eyes were glazed, knowing that something wonderful was going to happen. It was like an aphrodisiac, the way her brother was making love to her body. Her hips jerked as she felt his tongue rasping the full length of exposed crotch. It started from her anus, then her vagina and finally her clitoris. Her breathing became erratic as he washed her with his tongue. She grunted as he latched his lips onto her clitoris, sucking into his mouth the tiny protrusion. She raised her hips almost trying to force herself into the cavity of his mouth, thrashing against his lips.

Matt was wild with lust. His penis was raring tightly, his pre-cum dripping onto the floor. He pulled Anee's legs more to the edge of her bed so that her legs were now folded down his shoulders. Releasing her clit, he burrowed his face deep into her buttocks, seeking her anus, kissing and sucking the puckered star. Anee was on fire, never had any lips touched her virgin opening. It blew her mind, when his tongue seeked entrance. After continuous probing he finally managed to enter her slightly. Anee's head was turning from side to side to the unnatural love making her bother was administering to her anus. Her tight sphincter and anal muscle finally pushed his tongue out; he moved up and inserted it into her soppy vagina. Her crotch was soaking wet as her secretions began to wet the bedspread. Her vaginal opening accepted him as he began to tongue fuck her deeply. Both of Anee's arms spread out wide on both sides of her body, her fingers clutching the bedspread for support. Matt reached out and held her hands, pulling her up into a sitting position, his face pressed against her crotch as he continued to orally eat and tongue fuck his sister. Anee's body dropped forward against him, as she shuddered uncontrollable, her orgasm coming in spurts as her vagina clamped onto his tongue. The amount of her secretions kept flowing as Matt kept sucking and sucking, finally had to swallow as the combination of his saliva and her juices was too much for him to keep in his mouth. Matt did not realize it but the wondrous of his sister's complete surrender had made his hardened penis ejaculate his sperm on the floor between his legs. His mouth felt bruised. He released the hold he had on her hands and she fell backwards onto the bed, her body still jerking spasmodically from the after effects of her multiple orgasms. As Matt sat back on the floor, he could see her sister's red and swollen vagina lips, the result of his relentless loving. He felt the sticky wetness as he sat on the floor, the result of his own ejaculation.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12