One Night in Short, Dirty Pieces #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eee!" she flinched this time, "Cold fingers!"

"Cute ass," he shot back and hiked it roughly this time, pulling the tight skirt clear of the soft cheeks and exposing what felt like cotton panties. He wanted to see. "I've gotta see..."

"Sure," she shrugged, acting like it was up to him, she didn't really care - but only acting. They had cranked the heat, and it wasn't too crazy now for her to step away, into the room and slip her coat off for the first time, hanging it over the open door that led to the bedroom.

He stayed where he was and watched as she turned, her tight sweater showing off the curves he'd briefly met before as well as the perfect swell of her full, heavy breasts. And those socks, and that tight denim skirt, bunched up where he had pushed it and the glorious globes of her ass cheeks, pressing against black and white cotton panties.

Oh God. Black and white stripes. They matched the socks. His heart stopped. She stretched her legs into the classic A-frame of a pin-up girl and bent over. His heart started again, and with it his cock really woke up. In the faint amber of the kitchen light he drank the moment like the potent cocktail it was. Holly bending at the waist, showing him the explosive curves of her rear wrapped in the same gift-wrap that her legs were. Hand on her knees she was looking back at him, lips pursed again, trying not to smile. Still with the glasses. He couldn't stand it.

"Do you have the full set?" She didn't say anything, just nodded. "Oh shit," he laughed, "I am way out of my depth here."

"I'll say," she straightened up, "I'm gonna eat you alive." She took a step towards him but he held a hand up, his cock clamouring for attention, giving him courage.

"Show me." His voice, firm and demanding, surprised even him. "Show me the full, matching set." She gasped. She actually gasped just from what he said.

"Tell me again."

"Strip for me, Holly."

"Mmm," her hips swayed, "With pleasure."

And then turning and pushing her skirt down, shimmying her hips to get the tight denim over her curves she looked back over her shoulder at him. Striped panties and socks, cute blue sneakers and that clinging sweater. The skirt hit the dust.

He threw decorum out of the window, swiftly and coolly unbuckling his belt, unfastening his jeans, splitting the fly and freeing his dick in moments. Her eyes widened, not from anything as dumb as his size, just from the matter-of-fact way in which he'd done it.

"I don't know which one of us is more forward!" she giggled. He shot the crooked smile and shrugged, giving his thickening shaft one good stroke as his gaze licked and lashed her stripy ass and legs. "Fuck," she breathed, watching him even as she started to tug her sweater up. He held his breath.

The curve of her small belly, the way her panties cut into her just the littlest bit. He stroked more, would have glanced down to see his cum gleaming on the head of his prick but couldn't take his eyes off her. This impossibly hot strip-show in this dusty, dead apartment. The party was still hammering away next door, but none of them were having this much fun.

It was just a single swift movement that finally stripped the sweater off her, but when she turned back she was wearing only her bra, panties and her knee-high socks. All of them patterned with horizontal black and white stripes. Everywhere else her perfect skin was flushed and aglow. Again, he couldn't breathe, and a surge in his chest made him think he might just shoot there and then.

Now she looked a little self conscious, at first wrapping her arms around herself, then dropping them to her sides, then bringing them up, hooking her hands together behind her head. He kept stroking, his cock fully erect now, his shaft a smooth curve that captured her gaze completely.

"You're fucking... beautiful." His words were short on poetry, but the thick, passionate tone he spat them out with made her smile anyway.

"I guess this is kind of flattering," she fiddled with her hair, "I've never given a strip-show while someone beat off before." She might have been blushing, he couldn't tell. Her eyes were on his cock as she experimented, striking poses and seeing how he responded, whether his strokes became faster or slower.

"I'm... actually I hope this isn't freaking you out." He stopped stroking.

"No, no! Please, seeing a guy playing with himself..." her pout, fighting a smile, "I like it."

"I feel like we're being strangely honest with each other."

"Right? It's kinda strange but probably... really good." She cupped her breasts, already cupped and supported by her striped bra. Looked down at herself, then up at him. "You want me to leave this stuff on?"

"For now... hey..." she was approaching him, slowly, putting her curves to work, stalking her prey. "Hey, where you going?"

"I see something," a low purr, he realised that his cock-stroking had been filling the room with a soft, wet soundtrack only as she reached him and pulled his hand away. "Something that I want..."

"Fuck..." he was out of coolness now as she pushed more at his jeans and underwear, slipping them further down his thighs. Next was his jacket, but after she pushed it off his shoulders she only let fall halfway down his arms before she stopped it, trapping them behind him. She was so close and then she was swaying her hips and letting him trace sweeping lines of his slick cream across her belly, and then onto her panties. He watched the curve of his prick against the orderly black and white stripes and swallowed.

"I was thinking something like this," she murmured, both of them looking down at how his naked manhood twitched and throbbed as she rubbed herself against it, "when I saw you in the store."

"What a dirty thing to thing in ah... ah, a store."

"I'm a dirty girl, what can I say?" She leaned in tight, trapping his tool and burning him with the heat of her naked skin. "What usually happens next in this kind of strip-show? I mean, we've already gone past the no touching rule." She raised her chin and caught him in a kiss. There was fire in his blood and he caught her lip between his teeth. She gave a slight squeal that tumbled into a giggle.

"The dirty stripper girl should probably suck the guy's dick," he grinned as they broke apart, and she brought her hands down, resting them either side of his rigid shaft.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Dropping to her haunches she bent her head over him and took him between her lips hungrily. He grunted at the soft, wetness that engulfed him. He felt her tongue playing him, playing with him. "Mmmff."

"Oh my fuck." She sucked him, and he had to fight, focussing all his attention elsewhere to keep from just ejaculating, bucking and squirting into her mouth. She let him thrust in a little, let him fill her mouth and push his thick prick over her tongue to the back of her throat. He panted for breath, for composure and prayed that he wouldn't come yet. She came up off him with a pornographic gasp.

"Like that?" He nodded. Her hands came into play now, taking his shaft firmly and pumping him as she nuzzled into him, at the base of his shaft, licking his balls, lifting them with the other hand and... oh fuck, sucking them between her lips one at a time. He watched her delicate fingers around his dark cock, watched how she worked him, heard the sounds and had to look away. It seemed that she would only speak to him when she had tasted every millimetre of his genitals. Finally her lips left him and he could breath again.

Down at his waist she was pulling his member down now, and bringing his swollen head to her lips again, this time at an angle he could see. Those dark-framed glasses making her every action seem somehow playful and severe at the same time. Her lips made an O that made his cock jump and she laughed. Then she caught him, trapped his sensitive tip between the soft cushions of her lips and sucked him in.

He watched himself vanish into her mouth, inch by inch, but she couldn't take his whole length. He wasn't complaining. God it was hot now! Was it him or just the heater doing its job? She tried to lift his meat with her tongue, but couldn't do much with it. Then suddenly, securing the base with her right hand, she started to bob her head swiftly and smoothly. She fucked him with her mouth.

"Nnuh!" he hunched over. This was too good. She was too good. Her mouth was tight and wet and as he pushed to the back the pressure increased divinely. And he could see it all, every time his shaft slipped out - slicker and slicker with her saliva - every time it slid back in. And every now and then she'd let him all the way out and lavish the head of his cock with kisses and lollipop licks with her tongue. He couldn't hold out for long.

"Mmm," he was out of her mouth now, a string of saliva or cum connecting her lower lip to his purple head. Looking up at him and smiling. "You're yummy." But when she bent her head to him again he slipped his jacket off completely and caught her.

"Stop. Stand up. Lose the bra, lose the panties and put your hands on the wall." His voice had to fight to get out of his tight, twisted throat, but the tone was there. Commanding. She flinched and smiled at the same time.

"Yes sir!" She was up on her feet and stepping away from him and both of them were stripping as fast as they could in the dry, freshly heated air.

"I don't have a condom," he said, serious, "You?" She shook her head.

"I'm... it's ok with me. I'm on the pill," she said, confident despite the hesitation. He hesitated too, but nodded, and lifted his tee.

Neither could take their eyes off the other. He lost shoes, socks, jeans, t-shirt and stood lean and naked as the clasp of her bra yielded and her breasts swelled out. Large, purple nipples - hard even though it was warm now. Again there was no way he could stop himself, and as her panties reached her ankles he was up behind her. Close.

His cock, slick and wet from her mouth nestled against her back as he cupped, squeezed and toyed with her soft, heavy tits. She was strong, she was in control, but still she whimpered as he played with her, sated his animal lust by groping and exploring her. Then his right hand shot down, skimming over the small rough patch of her bush and diving between her beautiful thighs, parting them and finding her hot, wet little slit.

"Fuck! I was going to..." he laughed, "But you're fucking wet already!"

"I...I'm sorry?" she sounded like she was blushing. What a gorgeously contradictory girl, he thought. "I get really - turned on sometimes."

"No fucking fooling! Look at this..." his fingers came up into the light, not just glinting but shining. Coated, a string of her fluid hanging off his digits and heading for the floor. He went back in, split her again and this time smeared his bounty over her thighs. Next he drew circles around her nipples with her own cum.

"Stop... stop, I'm getting embarrassed!" Her hands were hovering in the air, unsure whether to stop him or not.

"You're getting embarrassed?" his voice rang with extreme scepticism. "You know I want to see you again after tonight, right?" The thought had come out of nowhere, hit his lips and escaped before he even knew it.

"Of... of course." She twisted and looked up at him, frowning as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. He kicked himself - the moment could have thrown them completely, ruined the atmosphere. But then his fingers were in her and this time he was fucking her. Two fingers slipping in and out while his hot cock rubbed and ground against the pliant curve of her backside.

Her moans were high and soft and unguarded in a way she had rarely been up until then. He loved them, and he buried his face in her neck, savaging her with rough kisses. His fingers hot and wet with her cum, he moved his attention to her swelling clit. He rubbed it, made it prouder still and her knees buckled.

"No... no I'll... I'll come. I want your cock in me." She broke free of his arms and took the last two steps to the wall, bending over, planting her hands flat against it and sticking out her spectacular, generous rear for him. He froze, his prick a diving rod pointing the way. Her socks a black and white striped staircase that still led up above her knees, pointing the way to where her puffy, pink pussy shone, dripping with her juices in the half light. "Please... fuck me." She looked back at him, spreading her legs wider, rising up onto the balls of her feet.

How could he refuse.

He moved to her and brought his shaft down, touching his wetness to hers for the first time. He didn't want to rush her, but it was she who moved first, leaning back impatiently and penetrating herself with just the head of his cock.

They both gasped, they both swore. It felt amazing, astoundingly, impossibly right. And she was so ready, so that as he leaned into her and filled her, the sheath of her cunt was tight on him, but not too tight. It barely took any time at all for her to relax, to become accustomed to his invasion and to let him fuck her slow and deep.

Neither of them said anything now. Or rather they spoke in sounds not words. His hands on her curves he kept up a series of long, low animal growls while her high, breathless gasps drove him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster.

She arched her back, she offered herself to him, offered him as much as he wanted and he took it all. Suddenly he didn't feel like he was going to lose himself in her, he just wanted to keep savouring the way the tight, hot grip of her pussy held him - how it grabbed him and didn't want to let go, and when he thrust back in how it sucked him in almost hungrily.

He shortened his thrusts and leaned over her, reaching under her and enjoying her swinging breasts once more as she found a new rhythm and ground against him. Their bodies were gleaming with perspiration now as the heater kept working, driving the heat in the room up more and more.

He pinched her nipples and she squealed. She rolled her hips and he gasped as she clenched on him. Then one hand supported him on the wall and the other swooped over her belly and slipped and slid until it found her clit. She lost.

"Nnnnfff!" she spat something though her teeth were sunk into her lower lip. He started fucking her again, and this time he knew he couldn't stop himself. He was going to come. This time it was inescapable. She agreed. "Gonna... gonna come... please..."

"Please what?" His voice was gravel and grit.

"No... not please... Thank you..." she sounded distant, but suddenly she was pulled back, savagely. "No, no... no way... I'm... Hhhnnngh! Hhhh... oh shit! Yes!" Her back arched again and he felt her whole body tighten and clench and he couldn't stop himself. Driving into her with speed and fury he took his hand off the wheel and let it happen. He looked down at her juicy ass, shuddering and shaking as he pounded into it. He looked up at how she had thrown her head back, her glasses having slipped down to the tip of her nose, threatening to fall off. And he felt her spasming on him, hot and wet and heavenly. And he came.

"Holly!" he called her name, and in some way it felt strange. He didn't usually do that, didn't know what had driven him to do it this time. But then he lost the ability to reason anything out because he was hammering, thrusting, shooting into her. He felt his balls clenching as he spurted and pumped his essence deep inside her. Lost in her heat. Lost in her.

"Come! Come inside me!" She was having to choke the words out - lost in her own world of pleasure just as he was. He couldn't do anything else, was already obeying her, and it went on and on, their bodies jerking and pounding. A symphony of gasps and grunts and groans and the sticky, wet sound of their bodies moving together.

His prick twitched again, still up inside her as she regained her senses and started to chuckle, her breath catching. "Holy guacamole boy."

"You can say that again,"

"I don't think I can..." He leaned back and with a disgustingly wet sucking noise his prick came free. "Oh my God, you're coming out of me..."

"I just did."

"No," she giggled, "you still are." He had stepped away and as he lowered his eyes to the gorgeous, cum-stained fuchsia of her pussy he saw what she meant. The thick white cream of his seed creeping out of her open cunt, onto her thighs, onto the floor. "I have, um... tissues in my coat pocket," she nodded to her puffy white coat, hung over the door, "Can you pass them?"

"Ah," he wasn't sure whether he was allowed to join in her chuckling, so he just bit his tongue and passed her the tissues as she vanished awkwardly into the dark of the bathroom.

He stood, hands behind his head, brain reeling, dizzy with happiness, and had still made no move to get dressed when the toilet flushed and she came back from the bathroom.

"That's what I like to see," she leered, comically, "a naked boy waiting for me." She stepped up to him and pressed her own nude form against him. He wasn't spent, and as he felt those fucking socks brush his legs his prick twitched between them. "Was that...?"

"Didn't you say you lived round here?"

"Like, two minutes away," she was so cute looking up at him he wanted to throw her down in the dust right now and fuck her again. His dick responded alarmingly quickly.

"Then why did we end up here?" he laughed, "Couldn't we have just gone back to your goddamn place?"

"Keep thinking like that..." she touched his nose and her finger smelled wonderfully filthy, "and you'll never have crazy random sex in deserted apartments you've just broken into." He leaned down and kissed her.

- - -

It was as they were just finishing getting dressed (his half-mast pole proving pretty difficult to tuck away) that she suddenly yelped.

"What?" He forced it down, buttoned his jeans uncomfortable over it.

"How do we get back to the party?" She didn't look worried, just kind of amused and shocked. "It's going to look terrible for us to climb back around that barrier into a bunch of people!"

He laughed too, leaning to peer out of the window. There did indeed seem to be quite the crowd out there now - escaping from the hot-house steam-room inside. "Wait, I have an idea." He led her into the hall, to the front door, and there, hanging down in front of the letterbox on a worn piece of string, was a key.

"Lucky!" She grabbed his arm and squeezed. His cock pulsed and he winced a little.

"Thank God for real estate agents huh? We can leave by the front door and lock up after ourselves."

"And... go back into the other party?" The disappointment was plain in her voice.

"Back to your place, stupid," he grinned, and watched her face perk up. "I am far from... uh, satisfied, and to leave me in this condition," he took her hand and placed it firmly on his troublesome bulge, "would be cruel and callous."

"Oh, poor boy." Her smirk was nothing but the dirtiest, filthiest sins made flesh. "Let's go."

- - -

Out into the snow, no need for shelter, her apartment being two scant minutes from their party, then tumbling into each other's arms in the stairwell, lost in a kiss, two steps at a time, fumbling for the key, through her front door and into bed.

12