One Night in Short, Dirty Pieces #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come..." her voice was shaking, breaking, "...come in my pussy." There was no way he could refuse when she asked that fucking sexily. He felt his hips start to fuck up into her, quicker to respond than his lips.

"Oh, with pleasure." And then they were perfectly in synch, for the first time that night, for the first time in months probably. Their movements sweetly in time, she rose and fell just as his hips slipped up. And from her lips now, the sighs spilled and the happiness he heard matched the feeling that was bubbling up from deep inside him. Fuck, he couldn't take it, he was going to lose it, he was going to shoot his seed inside his ex-, his girl-

The doorbell rang.

They froze, with her at the apex of her climb, his prick only just inside her. Fuck! So close! He felt the longing, the craving for release driving him almost insane. Fuck it, he could pull her down onto him, force those last few fucks into her and spill his cum if she didn't move soon. Fuck the doorbell, what was she waiting for?

Then suddenly she was standing up on the sofa, standing and jumping down off the side onto the floor.

"I'll get it," she called cheerily over her shoulder. Striding to the hallway door and flinging it open, stark naked, her cunt and thighs smeared with her own juices and his own slick pre-cum. He twisted his neck to watch her go, stunned. What the hell was she doing?

It came to him quickly: his date. The date he'd never met. She was firmly, brazenly stamping that out before it even became anything. She was going to answer the door naked, cock her hip and say something like, "Sorry, Jay's got to cancel the date because he was balls deep in me just a moment ago."

The date was dead, he knew that, but he couldn't let her do that he just... he couldn't.

When he started moving he was running and his strides covered more of the shaking, creaking floorboards as he ran after her. But he still needed to grab something - the duvet that he'd been sleeping under and which was piled up in the corner of the room - and she had a head start on him. As he swung off the doorframe and into the hall he saw that she was almost at the door already.

Another six strides. Her hand was already on the security latch, and he started to have second thoughts. To be greeted by a naked Nat was one thing, but to have both of them naked - maybe this plan had needed more thought.

But the thought came and went quickly and he had no time to act on it as he barrelled down the hall towards her perky little ass. His cock - still hard but already losing its edge - swung ridiculously in the air before him.

She turned the lock and then the handle. He opened the duvet and let panic carry him that one, final, giant stride until he was on top of her, wrapping her in the soft folds of the bedclothes. He hugged her to him, felt her slim, lithe form against his in a way that would have normally had him shivering with pleasure. His prick, still slick from both of their bodies, swiped across her flank and he gasped in relief.

Then he looked up.

The door handle hit the same, dented spot on the wall it always did, and the girl in the doorway stared at them open mouthed.

"Hi..." She spoke first, her intonation rising almost into a question.

"Hi!" Nat cut in brightly. She was positively luxuriating in the crisis she had instigated. The initiative needed seizing, he thought, then found himself concentrating instead on keeping a straight face as - shrouded in the duvet - Nat's fingers curled around his prick and started wanking him. And she was serious about it, firm quick strokes - fuck, she wanted him to shoot right here, right in front of his Fresh-Start Girl. He felt himself plump up in her grip and gritted his teeth.

"I'm... I'm Holly, I'm here to meet... Jay..." She was cute, was the kicker. A curvy little geek-cute girl in a tight denim skirt, an impractical looking puffy coat and perfect hipster spectacles. Amazing, knee-high socks too.

Jay thought about that country, the one that had been on TV, what was it...? Korea! Yes, what did he know about Korea? He thought about primary industries and GDP and swallowed and tried not to think about the commanding hand-job he was receiving. She was squeezing... and it was almost too tight, but she trod that line between pain and pleasure as skilfully as always. She was putting so much fucking effort into it that the movement of her shoulder was clearly visible through their cover.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Jay, say something baby." Nat, wrapped up with him like a two-piece human taco, looked over her shoulder at him.

"You're Jay?" the girl said, her expression curdling from sceptical to sour.

"I'm, I'm sorry... Ho-Holly, right?"

"Is this a joke?

"I'm so sorry you had to see us like this, Holly," Nat smiled, sounding utterly without remorse. "But you see, the thing is we... we were having some problems, but I think we're kind of... working them out." Such bullshit, such front, it would drive him mad were it not for how much it turned him on. He tried to remember the date of the Korean war and separation.

"You two were...?"

"Well, wait, do you mean dating or...?" Nat giggled lightly. "I guess the answer would be yes to both questions anyway."

"Holy shit." His date - the girl - Holly, looked at him. He had trouble making eye contact. "Is that true? And you answer the door like this?" Her cheeks were flushing in entirely justified anger.

"I had to..." he started but Nat squeezed sharply and he found himself mouthing the next word soundlessly. At least the pain yanked him back from the point of ejaculation. "It's true," he whispered, wracked with guilt and tormented with pleasure.

"Fuck this," Holly spat and turned on her heel, her perky rear disappearing quickly down the corridor away from them.

"Sorry!" called Nat after her, once again doing a terrible job of sounding at all apologetic. Jay could finally bring his arms down from keeping the duvet wrapped around them, and as he called out his own apology he seized Nat's delicate wrist and pulled it away from his throbbing member. He kicked the door closed, letting the duvet fall from his shoulders to the threadbare hallway carpet.

"You are such an unbelievable bitch," he said as she turned to face him. Should he be truly mad? Was she just fucking with him to fuck him up even more, or...?

"Jay, baby. I don't want to break up anymore." There it was: her hand on the table, laid out for him to see. It took the edge of his rage but his blood was still up, his prick bobbing and pointing up at an alarmingly sharp angle.

"Are you... is this more bullshit?"

"No more bullshit, but... Well let's take a week off, go back to... go back home, and see how we feel when we come back."

He didn't answer, just watched her. Watched as the demonic pleasure she had taken from messing with that poor girl vanished to be replaced with a stark honesty that she hadn't shown him for years. Ah, shit. He didn't want to break up with her either.

"Let's... let's do that."

"But I have- I have one more thing to confess to." And again he watched her pretty, freckled face as the mischief crept back into it. He set his jaw and acknowledged his prick's urgent message that it really needed some release pretty damn soon.

"C'mon. What else?"

"I never had any date lined up for tonight." He actually couldn't work out what she meant for a moment, and when he had figured it out it took him another few seconds to fathom the implications. "I just told Sally that because I knew you'd hear and... it'd make you jealous maybe. I didn't know you'd go ahead and... do the same thing."

"So... so you were perfectly happy to have me licking and fucking you because you knew it was only my date you were fucking up?" He heard his own pulse in his ears for a minute. He'd been right, she had been playing him - if only a little, and if only because she'd realised she wanted him after all.

"I mean, but you can see why-" she yelped as he grabbed her shoulder and span her roughly to face the door again. "Jay!"

"Bend over."

"Jay, you understand though?"

"Bend the fuck over Nat. Bend over and spread your legs." She looked over her shoulder at him, and he could see that she really didn't know how safe the ground she was walking on was. But she did it, bending once more at the waist and reaching out to the door handle and the mailbox for support as she set her legs into a perfect 'A'.

"I made you mad, didn't I?" He couldn't see her face anymore but he could hear the mix of contrition and guilty pleasure she was experiencing. This wasn't the end, there was no need for him to memorise this moment anymore, but he still took the moment to enjoy the way she arched her back, the way her puffy pink pussy peeked out between her thighs like this, the freckles scattered across her shoulder blades.

Then he stepped up to her and brought his member to her luscious, dripping entrance one final time. He stroked himself once more, ensuring his tumescence beyond a shadow of a doubt, then he pressed the tip of it into her.

"Nuh," she grunted, "I made you mad and now you're going to..." CRACK! His hand came down, hard, and her tight right ass-cheek quivered in response. "Ow! Jay! That really..." CRACK! And then as she was squealing in pain and surprise he thrust, he divided her lips and drove his shaft into her blissfully hot depths.

And he didn't wait this time, he didn't hold back. He let her struggle for control, let her cling onto the door for dear life as with one hand on her hip he fucked her, he let his prick have its fill of her slick, sweet pot of honey. He listened to the sound of her - still so wet and still staying wet - but he didn't listen to anything she was saying as he raced towards the satisfaction he'd been craving forever.

When he glanced down he saw that her cheek was reddening where he had spanked her. So he spanked her again.

"Ow! Oh fuck I needed that." He grinned, it was nothing new for them, but... in a way it was something that only happened on special occasions. When they were clearing the air. She would have her turn with him, he knew.

Oh shit, oh fuck. And now here it came. She threw her tangled, mussed hair back and from an obtuse angle he saw the frown of concentration on her face. He felt his shoulders hunch up and he took her hips firmly, his own still humping and churning like a beast as his prick sang out between her soft, succulent pussy-lips.

"Jay, Jay... one more time... once more..." This trickster Goddess, this divine cunt, the perfect girl for him, the girl who made him lose himself time after time. She was up on the balls of her feet, her back curved, letting him shake her and just fuck into her as hard and as fast as he liked, and he wanted to comply, one more time, he wanted to jiggle that naughty ass with the sudden shock of a spank but he was lost now, he was past the edge and in that zone where climax is inevitable but the first kicks and clenches seem like an eternity away.

And when he came, it felt so fucking good.

He barked a sharp grunt of joy and pulled her hips tight to him, feeling her firm thighs against his, as his prick roared and shuddered and released its thick, copious load as deep inside her as it was possible to get. It tried to jump and move in her close confines, and as rational sensation returned he felt her squeeze him, milk him for yet more of his creamy spunk. He half pulled out, his prick the whole of him, so sensitive that he felt every millimetre of movement, then he rushed back into her and sent another solid shot of his essence into her.

Black spots crowded his vision then quickly receded. His shoulders slowly unknotted themselves as his hearing returned and he looked down at Nat's shaking, shuddering back. She was gasping for breath.

"Fuck me sideways," he exhaled, then, "Are you okay?"

"Mmm..." he watched the back of her head, his manhood still solid, still impaling her, "I'm ok I'm..." He started gingerly withdrawing himself and she made a quick, high noise: "Mmmmn!"

"I... I lost control."

"Uh... uh-huh?"

"Like, totally."

"I noticed." She sounded winded and he winced, hoping now, uselessly, that he hadn't been too rough. "I... I, uh, I came again." His eyebrows shot up. That was... pretty rare for Nat.

"Ah, even though I couldn't manage that last slap?"

"Even though." She nodded again and then moved forward a little herself. Working together they finally came apart. She turned to face him and slumped back against the door, exhausted. His hand went to the security lock that they had left unlatched. Her hand went to her pussy, and he watched her bite her lips as her fingers touched his seed. "'S'hot," she commented.

"You're hot," he quipped back, lamely then stood back as she moved shakily past him and headed down the hall. To the bathroom he guessed. He looked down as his cock. He had sated it, but it didn't really look that way - it was still jutting up, so thoroughly coated with their juices now that it looked almost liquid in the dim hallway light.

Then he noticed the icy knives edging in through the letterbox and under the front door and he yelped in the cold. Now his prick flagged and he headed back to the safety of the interior of the apartment.

In the living room he could see she had left the bathroom door open, and while he couldn't see her he could see the mirror - still steamed up from her shower back when they had been officially broken up. It seemed like a very, very long time ago now.

She appeared, a tired smile on her face.

"That was good."

"I feel terrible about that girl." He couldn't manage a full smile back.

"She wasn't right for you," Nat nodded, tiredly but sagely.

"I'm glad you could see that so quickly," he deadpanned and she smiled again.

"My ass really does hurt you know."

"I should think so, I really put some effort into those."

"Asshole."

"When are you going back to your place?"

"Tuesday."

"Hmmm, a few days then."

"For what?" Her eyes slipped to his dick, still far from flaccid.

"I don't know," he lied.