One Night in the City

Story Info
She wanted some excitement in her life.
1.5k words
3.92
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was bathed in black and white with shades of silver. The modern, spacious city penthouse apartment was alien to her normal existence as a suburban soccer mom. They had entered the party quietly, his hand gently guiding her to the bar, and then to the dance floor where they joined several couples entwined on the floor moving slowly to the music.

Her partner's dark eyes bored into hers. She looked away suddenly shy, but took a deep breath and forced herself to look back at him. "I'm an adult woman, meeting an adult man for the expressed reason of fucking each other's brains out", she told herself. "Grow up. You want this."

He was tall and broad and intense and completely at ease in the situation, whereas she was a fish out of water. He was a man who might inhabit her dreams and nightmares. As if reading her mind, he pulled even closer, his breath warm in her ear.

"Tell me, cara. What are your deepest desires? I need to know."

She hid her face in his shoulder, taking a cleansing breath searching for that confident, sensual woman inside herself that she portrayed so well on line. "I want ... for you to fuck me. I don't want romance or love. I want passion and heat and .... FUCKING. I don't want to make decisions. I just want to feel and not think."

Their movement had nearly ground to a halt while she spoke. But there was another movement - his hard cock was now pushing against her thigh.

His hands moved from her hips to her face, forcing her to look at him. His expression intense, he kissed her gently.

"Thank you, cara, for sharing this. There is nothing I want more at this moment than to do just that ... and more." One hand holding her head and the other pressing her closer to his erection, he kissed her again. Not gentle, not sweet but hard with his hand wrapped in her long hair angling her head where he wanted it.

Moving his hand from his head, he pulled the top of her dress and bra to one side, baring her pale, pink tipped breast, his fingers kneading it and then squeezing the nipple hard. She felt each squeeze all the way down to her clit and could feel herself soaking her panties. Suddenly aware of where they were, she pulled away from him panting, shaking her head.

"Please, we need to go somewhere private." She felt him laugh quietly.

"Cara, do you not know? Look around you. What do you see?"

Stealing a look around from under her lashes, she was shocked to see that most other couples had left the dance floor and were seated - or on their knees – in various states of undress. Just a few feet away a handsome silver haired man was sitting on a couch with a young brunette with a shining fall of hair was alternately sucking and licking his turgid cock. A young blond was completely naked, pushed up against the wall being screwed by a slim Black man. The two other couples still on the dance floor were already half undressed and practically fucking standing up.

Before she could look any more, his hand pulled back to face him. His eyes were laughing, "Yes, cara. This is a sex party. You mentioned you might be interested in attending one. As I am a man who likes to strike while the fire is hot, I thought our first meeting might as well be here."

Pulling her closer he rubbed himself against her making her draw her breath in as reality sunk in.

"And, we are falling way behind ...."

She jumped as his finger entered her mouth, "Make this nice and wet for me, cara. Suck on it."

When she might have looked away, he caught her jaw and her attention. She obeyed, staring into his eyes and using her tongue to suck and lick his thick digit, mimicking what she was hoping to do later to something else. It was at that moment that she threw away her inhibitions. She was too far gone now to think beyond her carnal needs.

Pulling his finger from her mouth, he untied her dress traced his wet finger down her belly and into her panties. Her entire body shaking in anticipation, she spread her thighs as he pushed into her wet cunt, brushing by her clit. She let go a long breath, eyes closed, holding on to his shoulders for dear life.

"Oh, but you are wet, cara, so wet for me." Adding a second finger, he fucked her whispering into her ear in Italian and pulling one leg high and hooking it around him.

She was in her own world, oblivious to anything but this man and his fingers ... his beautiful fucking fingers. Suddenly he removed them, holding her up as she almost fell and laughing at her protest at their loss. He held her gaze and he sucked both long thick digits into his mouth.

"We need to find someplace more comfortable, cara. But first, I need to fuck you. My cock is so hard it might burst and I want to be in you when that happens."

He led her to pale leather couch occupied at one end by a mostly naked gay couple involved in a hard sucking session. The long cock of the blond was being consumed by his lover – with the most aggressive blow job she'd ever seen, not that she had actually seen that many. The blond caught her eye and gave her a weak smile, nearly completely overcome with his upcoming orgasm.

Her lover was taking off his shirt. She turned around and ran her hands down his chest, with its dark hairs soaked in sweat disappearing into the waist band of his pants. She licked her lips as his pants came down, his cock hard and bouncing against his abs.

"Ffffffuuuuuuckkkkkk!" she breathed, eyes wide. He was large and fat, the tip wet with pre-cum.

"Cara, you are overdressed. Strip for me."

She surprised herself with how eager she was to get naked in front of a room full of strangers. Actually, she realized it wasn't that she had suddenly become an exhibitionist; it was just that it didn't matter anymore. What mattered was her need to be fucked. Where and how weren't important.

She slipped her dress off, unclipped her bra and let it fall on the floor. Before she could get to her panties, he was on his knees in front of her, pulling them down.

"So you are a true redhead, cara. I cannot tell you how much that turns me on." He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him, licking up her cunt with his wide tongue and sucking for a moment on her clit. Before she could react, he had her bent over the arm of the couch, whether on purpose or just sheer luck, her clit was perfectly aligned with the edge of the leather arm. She couldn't help but rub herself against it knowing that she was soaking it with her juices and not caring at all.

With a growl, he spread her thighs with his knee and grabbed each globe of her ass and spread her wide, her wet cunt and pink pucker fully on display.

"I want to play with you, cara, but I cannot wait. I need to fuck you NOW!" and, with a hard thrust he skewered her and after about five thrusts she was cumming, the most intense cum of her life. Seeing stars and growling she opened her eyes to realize they had they attention of the couple at the other end of the couch.

But before she could process this, she heard a rumble in her ear, "Pull your ass apart wide. I want to see all of you while I cum." She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart until it hurt and almost let go when she felt his thumb enter her ass. Now she was going to cum again, her clit stimulated on the edge of the couch, her cunt filled with thick, thrusting cock, and now her ass ... She opened her mouth to scream out her pleasure when a pair of lips closed over hers and a tongue was thrust in her mouth. She was hanging on for dear life and screamed out realizing after a moment that the mouth and lips had belonged to the blond, 'gay' man who was now grinning at her as her lover groaned and panted and filled her cunt with his cream.

Soaking wet and still heaving with effort, her lover collapsed on her kissing her neck and whispering to her. She was nearly unconscious and didn't fight when she was picked up and placed on the couch, and pulled against his side his head back against the couch. She closed her eyes and rested against him, his hand mindlessly caressing her.

As their bodies cooled, she began feeling chilled in the air conditioned apartment. Just as she began to stir, she felt the warmth of a blanket thrown over her. Grateful she opened her eyes to see her blond friend, now dressed in a robe.

Addressing her lover, he said, "I hope this one will be a regular here ... so beautiful when she cums. Make sure you put her name on the invitation list."

"Yes," was the response, "I'll see to it."