One Night in Vegas

Story Info
A young woman is seduced into a threesome.
2.1k words
4.26
87.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal had been sitting at the bar in the casino talking with this guy for about half an hour. Her friend she came with had gone to see one of the shows and she just didn't have the money to go with them. He had been sitting at a stool playing a few rounds of video poker at the station in the bar. He looked to be in his late 30s wearing a dress shirt and slacks. As soon as Crystal sat a couple seats down from him, he'd gotten a good hand that won him $500, and claimed Crystal had brought him luck, so he offered to buy her a drink.

He was polite enough as they talked, and seemed interesting without coming off as creepy. He looked her in the eyes, which doesn't happen often when you have a rack of 38Ds threatening to rip open the front of your dress. Crystal didn't see a ring on his finger, so when he asked if she'd care to join him for another drink up in his room, she bit the bullet and said yes. Like they say, "what happens in Vegas..."

The room was up on the 23rd floor, from his window she could see most of the Vegas strip. He opened a bottle of red wine and poured two glasses. Crystal sat on the edge of the bed, the man sat in one of the chairs. He asked Crystal if she was comfortable, and seeing this as her opening she stood up and unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to her ankles. She stood there a moment in her bra and panties (a matching red satin set), and went to sit on his lap. Crystal could tell by the look in his eyes and the stiffness in his lap that he liked what he saw. He wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her deeply, first on the lips, then planting kisses all across her neck. Crystal wrapped her arms around him too, and soon he picked her up, carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down.

He stood over her a moment and gazed at her, "you're so beautiful," he said. Crystal smiled and started to blush. Guys complimented her all the time, but this one seemed so sincere. He wasn't just trying to score points to try and get her clothes off, since they already were.

He bent down and placed his finger tips on her cheek, gazing adoringly into her eyes. He slowly slid his fingers down her neck, to her chest, his teasingly light touch felt incredible to Crystal. There was a part of her that wanted rip his pants off and impale herself on his rod, she normally likes to get straight to the point, and no guy had ever complained before, but she decided to let things play out ...for now.

His fingers kept moving southward in their soft caress, between her breasts, skipping over the center of her bra, and down her belly and down the middle of her panties which were now damp with excitement and anticipation. His fingers didn't stop, they slid down her inner thigh and came to a rest at the bottom of her left foot.

Then without warning she felt a burst of pleasure shoot all through her body. She even moaned aloud before realizing exactly what was happening. He was giving her a foot massage. It felt especially good after all the walking around she'd done with her friends earlier.

Crystal just laid there and enjoyed the amazing sensation. She always enjoyed being tied up and bound, but this man had managed to bind her limbs without any physical restraints, her arms and legs just wouldn't move. All she could do was breath slowly and moan softly.

She was so overcome with pleasure that she barely heard the knock at the door. The man got up and walked over as if he was expecting someone. He must have called room service or something.

Crystal didn't care if some bell hop saw her laying there in her underwear, the thought of it was actually getting her even hotter, if that was even possible. The man opened the door and a woman entered the room. She wasn't wearing a hotel uniform, she had on a cocktail dress. She handed the man a small round object as the man gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Who is this?" Crystal asked with a slight feeling of dread...

"This would be my wife," the man replied as he slipped a wedding band on his left ring finger.

Crystal darted up and tried to grab her dress and shoes. "I'm so sorry, we didn't do anything, I swear..."

The wife started to laugh as the husband smiled. Crystal had her dress halfway back on as the wife tried to calm her down, "sweetie, it's okay."

Crystal stopped, holding her dress up with one hand and her shoes clutched in the other. She knew if she'd found some girl messing with her man, she'd want to rip the girl's head off, but this couple obviously had something else in mind. "You mean you're not mad?"

The wife stepped over to Crystal, and began to run her fingers through Crystal's hair. "No, sweetie. Once in a while we take a trip here and have a little fun. I get to satisfy my bi craving, and he gets to enjoy a pretty girl."

The wife had moved from Crystal's hair down to her shoulders, running her fingernails along Crystal's bare skin. Crystal had messed around with other girls before, but never an older woman. The wife looked to be in her late-30's, like the husband. Crystal couldn't see any obvious signs of cosmetic surgery, so the woman must take good care of herself. Her breasts looked to be in the C cup range, nice, but not as big as Crystal's D's. Crystal though she was beautiful, and from the way she was looking back at Crystal the feeling was mutual.

"So what do you say, sweetie," the wife asked, "you feel like having fun tonight?"

Crystal still wasn't quite sure, "you're sure you want me to join you guys?"

The wife took Crystal's hands and held them out to her sides, her shoes dropped to the floor and then her dress (which she had been holding up) slid down her legs once again. The wife admired Crystal's body, then stepped in and kissed her on the lips. Her kiss was soft, but passionate, then the wife seemed to be looking behind Crystal at something. Crystal turned her head to see she was standing in front of a full-length mirror and the wife was admiring Crystal's ass. Crystal watched in the mirror as the wife's hand began to caress her ass through the panties at first, then raised her hand up and slid her fingers inside. The wife's nails felt so good rubbing against Crystal's ass.

"I've been dying to get my hands on this ass ever since I watched you walk to the elevator with my husband," she said. Her finger slid a little further down and felt how wet Crystal's panties had become.

"These panties are soaked. We'd better get them off you before you catch a cold." She nodded to her husband, who came up behind Crystal and gently slid her panties to the floor where she stepped out of them. The husband then unhooked Crystal's bra while the wife slid it off in front of her.

Crystal was now completely naked, while the husband and wife were still fully clothed. The wife stood in front of her while they continued to kiss as the wife played with Crystal's sweet ass. The husband stood behind them, planting kisses on Crystal's neck and shoulders while his hands reached forward to caress Crystal's breasts and gently pinch her hard full nipples.

Crystal was able to see the reflection in the mirror, watching it happen while participating was getting to be more than she could bear. She was tired of being the only one in the room not wearing any clothing. She reached behind the wife's back and began to unzip her dress. The wife reluctantly tore her hands away from Crystal's ass to help get her outfit off her body and onto the floor as fast as possible. Crystal then reached behind her to unbuckle the husband's belt and slide it out of his pants.

The wife unbuttoned her husband's shirt while Crystal took care of his pants. Soon their clothing was scattered all over the hotel room floor.

They made their way over the bed. The wife was clearly in control. She had Crystal lay face down on the bed while she and the husband gave her a full body rub down, both paying extra attention to her beautiful ass.

The wife opened a drawer in the bedside table and pulled out a small tube of lube. The husband continued to rub Crystal's shoulders and back while Crystal slowly rubbed his cock, making it nice and hard. The wife applied some lube to her middle finger and gently probed at Crystal's asshole. The feeling was like little sparks shooting through her body. The wife would only insert the tip of her finger, teasing Crystal. Crystal started to moan for more, which made the wife pull her finger out and with her other hand gave Crystal's ass a good hard slap.

"You like having things back there?" the wife asked.

Crystal didn't dare speak, she nodded her head.

The wife smiled. "Roll onto your side," she told Crystal.

Crystal immediately rolled onto her side and the husband moved to join his wife. She took a condom out of the bedside table drawer and rolled it onto her husband's swollen member. She lubbed it up with a few long slow strokes as she teased him.

"You want a piece of that ass, don't you?"

"Yes, baby, I do."

"You think her ass is nicer than mine?"

"No one's ass is nicer than yours, baby."

She gave his rod an affectionate squeeze. "Good answer. Now go to work."

The husband laid on the bed behind Crystal as the wife held Crystal's leg up in the air.

The husband had the tip right at Crystal's ass when he whispered to her, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Crystal replied, "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be."

The husband and wife started laughing, the wife gazed into Crystal's eyes and told her husband, "I like her."

The husband slid into Crystal's neither region, making Crystal cry out in a mixture of pleasure and slight pain. She could feel him slowly going deeper inside her, until finally she felt his thighs at her cheeks. The feeling was more amazing than Crystal could describe. And it was about to get even better.

The husband slowly slid in and out, Crystal's eyes were jammed shut with ecstasy, so she didn't notice the wife kneeling down next to Crystal, still holding that leg in the air. The wife bent down and ran her mouth along Crystal's slit and began to tease Crystal's clit with her lips and tongue.

It was as if someone had plugged her pussy into a light socket. For a few seconds she couldn't inhale, the pleasure was so intense. Finally Crystal was able to gasp for air and it didn't take long for her climax to hit. The husband's arms held Crystal's body tightly to him, but neither of them stopped. In the middle of her first orgasm, another more powerful one hit, taking Crystal to another plane of existence. Her body was shuddering all over, her breasts were getting sore from bouncing back and forth. Crystal was clutching the side of the mattress, as if her body would fly off into space if she let go. But the orgasms kept coming.

Crystal was crying now, it was more than she could take. She was begging the husband and wife to stop. She heard the husband ask the wife if Crystal had had enough. A muffled response came from between Crystal's thighs, "nah, one more."

Finally after what seemed like an eternity the wife pulled her head away and the husband gently slid out of Crystal's ass. The wife's tongue-lapping had left Crystal's poor clit throbbing. Crystal couldn't move, she was still crying from the overwhelming pleasure of it all. The husband and wife laid on either side of her, comforting and caressing her body. Crystal felt safe between them, more secure than she'd felt in quite a long time.