One Night of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had enjoyed her bouncing up and down on his hard shaft at her own pace but as she got close to cumming on his cock he grabbed her ass and started pumping in and out of him as she gushed her delicious pussy juice all over his hard cock. He slapped her ass as he pumped his hard shaft in and out of her wet pussy as she continued to moan and make sexy mewling noises. He could feel the familiar churning in his balls as he prepared to cum inside her.

"I'm going to cum in you baby." He told her as she spiraled into another orgasm her pussy milking his cock and sending him over the edge his cock spurting his creamy cum into her hot pussy.

She collapsed on top of him sedated and sticky form both of their cum. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him.

"Thanks for this amazing Night of Passion." She whispered softly.

"It was incredible Baby." He told her.

"I need to shower and get back to my room." she told him.

Even though she wished nothing more than to stay with him and repeat their incredible Night of Passion that they had shared. He smiled at her and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you Baby I enjoyed every moment you have shared with me."

He let her go and shower laying back and replaying the entire night in his head. He had never been affected by such a sensual creature before.

She had taken her clothes into the bathroom with her and let out a small sigh. As wonderful as it had been she knew they were from two different worlds and now it was time to go. She showered and dressed and then went back to say goodbye.

Her heart skipped a beat as looked at him he had fallen back asleep while she was in the shower. She leaned over and gently kissed him.

"I won't ever forget this night." She whispered softly and then turned and left.

He woke up with a start knowing she was gone and he didn't even know her name...

12