One Night Stand

Story Info
A night with an older black woman.
2.6k words
4.29
100k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night stands are always exciting.

Makes me think about the one night stand I had with the woman I mentioned in the story I sent you.

I was driving through town after getting off work at midnight, and I came upon the downtown area I mentioned. I circled the block a few times but really see anybody out. As I approached a red light, I noticed a car stopped at the light too. From the rear I could see that it was a female, but I couldn't see anything else about her. I pulled up beside her and looked over and saw this sexy looking, older, buxom black woman. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. Then she raised a glass she had in her hand to me and kind of made a toast to me. The light turned green so she pulled out and I followed.

We both got stopped at the next light so I pulled up beside her again and smiled at her. She smiled back and then took a drink of her drink. The light turned green and she motioned for me to follow her. I sped up to get behind her and cut across a lane of traffic in the middle of the intersection to stay behind her. I was very grateful there weren't any cops in the intersection. They could have gotten me for drinking and driving, and probably stopped her for drinking and driving too.

She pulled into an abandoned parking lot downtown and I pulled up next to her so that my driver's side door was next to her driver's side door. We both rolled down our windows and said hello. I could tell that she had been drinking, which I already knew from the toast she gave me before. She was an attractive woman and she was dressed like she had been out partying somewhere. She had on big hoop earrings, shiny red lipstick and a tight, low-cut shirt that revealed ample cleavage. She also wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were extremely noticeable.

I asked her what she was up to and she said she was looking to party. I asked her if she needed somebody to party with and that I volunteered. She told me to follow her. She headed out of downtown towards the south end of town and it turned out she was very near the high school I had attended. I am sure I didn't ever see her before, but at least I knew where I was and knew the neighborhood. She parked her car in an apartment complex and told me to park in the visitor parking and follows her.

I followed her to the door of her first floor apartment and watched her try to get her keys out. Again, her drunkenness showed. She fumbled with her keys and then dropped them on the ground. While she bent over to pick them up, it gave me a really good look at her tits down the top of her shirt. They were extremely large, or at least larger than what I was used to seeing. After all, I was only 19 years old. The thought of going inside with her excited me to begin to make my dick swell, but seeing her tits like that, made me HARD. I was glad I had blue jeans on because they were better at hiding my erection.

For some reason, as she was bent over, she moved around so that her ass was facing me as she fumbled with her keys on the ground. Her big ass looked really, really good in her denim skirt. Even though it wasn't a short skirt, it did offer me a nice view of her legs and her ass. She finally picked up her keys and then put them in the door; it opened and I followed her into her dark living room. The only light in the room was the bright green light from the clock on her microwave oven in the kitchen. It was enough to see her drop her purse on the couch and walk into the bathroom.

She turned on the light in the bathroom and told me to make myself comfortable. I kicked off my shoes, turned on a lamp (not the overhead light) and sat on the couch. As I was sitting there, I heard the commode flush in the bathroom and then heard the water in the sink turned on as she washed her hands. I thought she was just using the restroom, but she had gone in there with other intentions. She walked out without her skirt and top, and only had on her white lace panties. The contrast of the white lace and her dark, black skin was extremely erotic. The panties enough were to put me over the edge, but the sight of her big, black tits with big, pencil sized nipples was more fuel for the fire. I didn't know what to say.

I am sure she could sense my arousal. She walked over to me on the couch and swung my legs and feet down off the couch onto the floor. She straddled me and sat on my lap so that my face was in her tits. She reached to kiss me so I took her face in my hands and began to kiss her. She was the type that liked to open her mouth wide and seem like she was trying to eat me whole. Her tongue was wet and fat as it twirled around my mouth. She also liked to use her teeth I could tell as she nibbled on my tongue. She took a bite of my upper lip and kissed me some more. My hands slipped from the side of her head down her back. I massaged her back and slipped my hands farther down to grab the cheeks of her fat ass. She moved her mouth from my mouth to my cheek and to my ear. She nibbled on my ear a little and then her tongue darted in and out of my ear. I was becoming more and more aroused if that was even possible.

She slipped down to my neck as I leaned back and rested my head on the couch. She raked her teeth across my neck for a few minutes and then told me to lean forward so she could take my shirt off. My shirt slipped over the top of my head and then was thrown across the room onto the floor. I leaned back against the couch again and she reached down to unbutton the top of my jeans. She didn't try to take them off, but just undid the top two buttons on my button-fly jeans. She leaned forward and put her right tit in my mouth. I think she had sprayed a fragrance on herself when she was in the bathroom because she had this wonderful sweet taste I could taste as I nibbled on her nipples.

While I was licking and chewing on her one tit, I kneaded the other with my hand. I switched from one to the other and could tell she was enjoying it. She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed while small moans escaped her lips.

I don't think she could take it any more so she pushed me back against the couch and then dismounted me. She began to kneel on the floor and kissed her way down my chest as she went. She took time to nibble on each one of my nipples and it made me realize why she liked it so much. Her tongue was like a snake inching its way down my body until she got to the top of my jeans. She popped open one more button which revealed my pubic hair in the opening. (This was before I began shaving). She knelt on the floor and popped open the remaining buttons on my jeans. I lifted up my hips so she could pull them off my body, but she left my "tightie whities" on me. They weren't doing much other than holding my cock in because you could see right through them due to the huge precum stain on them.

I think that is why she left them on because she kissed and licked my wet spot and my bulge. She inched my briefs down a little and revealed the head of my cock. I thought she might take them off me, but she left them like that as she licked the top of my cock. She must have liked teasing me, but it was probably all part of her seduction. This was why I liked older women! They know how to seduce instead of just going for it.

She didn't say a word as she stood up and then turned to walk down the hall way. I thought, "What the hell..." as I laid there with my briefs half way down, a huge hard on and all kinds of thoughts going through my head. So I got up and followed her down the hall. As I looked down the hall, I could see a red glow from the room at the end of the hall. I went there and saw that she had a red light turned on in her room and she laid on the bed with her panties on the floor now. If she was going to be naked, I was going to be naked so I slipped out of my underwear and walked to the bed. She turned across the bed and put her feet on the floor, parting her legs a little. I knew what she wanted, and I knew what I wanted to do to her. I knelt between her legs and stared into her pussy. The red light from the lamp reflected off her wet, wet lips.

She was the first person I had ever seen with a shaved pussy and I loved it. I just looked at it for a few seconds and then began to rub it like I was examining it. She was so smooth. I used both of my hands. I held her lips apart with my right hand and slightly caressed her lips with my left hand. Her clit was sticking out and calling to me. She reached down with both of her hands to hold her lips apart so I snuggled up between her legs and licked her pussy like I was eating an ice cream cone. I reached up with both of my hands and squeezed her nipples between my fingers, squeezing harder and harder. I did this for what must have been 30 minutes, but I didn't care because she tasted wonderful. I would twirl my tongue around her clit and then lick it in an up and down motion.

What really set her off was when I put her clit in my mouth and sucked on it like it was a little cock. I never really counted, but she must have cum a half dozen times in that 30 minutes. I don't know if it was because I was good at what I was doing, because she was drunk and horny, or if she was really horny because she was a 42 year old black woman with a 19 year old, white guy eating her pussy.

I don't think she could take any more of it because she finally told me to stop and climb on the bed. She told me to lie on my back with my head on the pillows. My 8" cock was standing straight up and was covered in precum. She straddled my body and reached down to open her pussy lips with her hand. She then lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. She didn't move an inch once she was all the way down, but just sat there squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. I thought I was going to blow and I think she sensed it. She climbed off me and then began sucking my cock. At that point in my life, I didn't know why she was stopping the fucking to suck me, but I learned later in life that some women like to taste their own juices. Regardless why she did it, it felt great. It felt great, but I still wanted to blow my load in her. She then lay on the bed beside me with her head on the pillow and told me to fuck her.

Of course I obliged. I climbed between her legs and then put both of her legs on my shoulders. I lined it up just right, because I rammed my cock into her and it went very quickly. I was fucking her like a mad man and again was about to blow, and she told me to hang on for a second because she got a cramp in her leg. I pulled out and let her lower her legs. She told me to put my cock back into her. I know it sounds boring because it was the regular missionary position, but I wasn't bored, and neither was she. I slowly inserted my cock into her this time and began pumping it in and out. She told me to lean forward and kiss her. She was a great kisser. What that enabled me to do which is why I think she wanted to kiss me, is grind my pelvis against her clit while I was moving my cock in and out of her. That was all I needed.

I think that is all she needed too. I felt the biggest orgasm cumming up from my feet it seemed. She began to scream too. And in one extremely exciting moment, we both came at the same time. My orgasm lasted for several minutes it seemed. Finally it ended and I slowly pulled my softening cock out of her. She asked me where I was going and told me to get between her legs again. I stared at her pussy and noticed what seemed to be gallons of cum leaking from her pussy. It was a strange smell because it was her pussy, and my cum combined. I lapped up the cum that was dripping from her lips and swallowed it. What a treat! I had to have more. I was surprised she was letting me do it because I knew she was really sensitive I could tell. It must have turned her on as much as me to lick my own cum out of her. I cleaned her out. She came again. What a night!!

I finally lay down next to her and caught my breath. I reached over and kissed her. She kissed me back and just moaned and thanked me. I looked at the clock and realized it was 3 a.m. I thought uh oh, I still had to go home. I was living at home and didn't think my parents would appreciate me walking in at 4 in the morning. I got up quickly and told her I had to leave. She just seemed to be laying there and relaxing. I dressed quickly and left; I made it in the house at 330.

The next day I woke up and had a big smile on my face. I had a fantastic night. Suddenly it came to me though; I never even got the woman's name. I would have liked to see her again but didn't know how to. It was probably a good thing though, because I ran into her later on at the mall with her husband. I wonder where he was that weekend.