One Night Stand

Story Info
Love found in a strip club.
9.3k words
4.75
56.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Two guys I work with talked me into going to a local titty bar one night last week. I hadn't been to one since my wild and wooly early forties. I guess you might say I outgrew them. When they first mentioned it, I declined, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I was free, white, and well over fifty.

What the hell could it hurt? I'd see a few young, good-looking ladies strut their stuff. I'd probably spend a little money on over priced beer and the ladies a drink or two. Hell, I might even check out this lap-dancing thing I'd heard about.

The guys headed for the bar straight from work but I told them I had to get cleaned up first and I would meet them later. It ended up being a little after eight before I got there. When I walked in, Robert and Gary were sitting at a small table near the far left hand corner of the stage and had two young ladies sitting with them. I got a beer from the bar and went over to say hello.

"We'd just about given up on you," Robert said as I got to the table. "Grab a chair and sit down, you'll like this place. The beers cold and women are hot," he added with a laugh.

I pulled up a chair and ended up sitting between the two guys at the crowded table. I spent the next couple of hours listening to the guy's bullshitting the girls and watching the dancers. I will say there were several good looking ladies working there. I even went up for a closer look and tipped a couple of them. They work for tips alone, so what's a buck going to hurt. The place was pretty crowded, with a lot more guys than girls.

A little after ten, I noticed two couples come in. They took a table to the right of ours and were laughing and having a good time. One of the guys was rather loud and looked to me to be too drunk to legally be served. His girlfriend was a tall dark haired woman that I figured was in her late thirties. She had a great looking set of legs that she was showing off to the max. Between the short black skirt, the thigh high stocks, and the high heels, she had my attention.

After a moment, I chuckled to myself and wondered what I found so interesting about this fully clothed woman, when I was in a room with a dozen scantily clad, half dressed younger women. The waitress wanting to know if I wanted another beer distracted me. I told her yes and then watched the pretty, young dancer that was on stage.

A short time after she brought me my beer, the girl with Gary left us for greener pastures and Robert's girl was not too far behind. It wasn't to long after that, that Robert and Gary decided it was time to head home. I started to leave with them but decided to stay and finish my beer. I'm glad I did.

I was almost finished with my beer, when the waitress went up to dance. She was about the prettiest young lady in the place and I had tipped her each time she brought me a beer. I figured I would stick around a little while longer and get a little better look at her. She danced the first dance in her waitress uniform and then took off the top and shorts for the second dance.

"Damn!" I whispered to myself under my breath.

She stood there on the stage waiting for the music to start, wearing just the bottom part of a very small black string bikini. First of all, she was tall. With her heels on, she was over six foot. Secondly, she was blonde, Nordic, and built like.... Well, words just can't describe her beauty.

Suddenly the music started and she moved toward the pole in the center of the stage. Just as suddenly, I was on my feet and headed for the stage. Being, the dirty old man that I am, I had to get a closer look at her. I stood at the foot of the stage, mesmerized by her as she danced just a couple of feet away. Movement next to me caught my attention and I glanced over to see the dark haired woman standing right next to me.

Seeing me look at her, she grinned, moved closer, and said, "I didn't want to come up here alone, and my boyfriend is being an ass. I hope you don't mind me sharing your dance. You seem like a nice guy and most of the others in here don't."

About then the waitress moved right up in front of the woman and with a big grin shook her tits right in her face. The woman grinned bigger as one of the dancer's nipples brushed her cheek but a hot pink blush came to her face. The dancer moved over and did the same thing to me. As her nipple touched my face, my tongue reached out toward it in pure reflex.

She chuckled and stepped back, pulling the string out at each hip, so we could tuck our dollars under it. When the woman leaned forward to look down inside the tiny piece of cloth, the blonde grinned and pulled it out a little further. My eyes were on the same spot as the woman, although I didn't lean forward. I wanted to but didn't have the nerve. From what I could see, I can tell you she was a natural blonde.

As we turned from the stage so another man could get his turn, the woman said, "If I decide to tip another dancer would you join me so I won't be up there alone."

"It would be my pleasure." I replied. "Just give me a high sign or something, so I'll know when." I grinned and added, "That'll give me another excuse to look at you from time to time."

She looked at me quizzically but did not say anything as we were right next to her table and her boyfriend was looking at us.

A little later, after about half of another beer, I went up to watch a cute little brunette dance. She was wearing a bathing suit like affair that consisted of a g-string bottom part and two narrow straps that were doing good to cover just the nipples of her large breasts. A moment later, the woman was up there beside me.

I looked over at her and grinned, before I said, "You couldn't stay away could you?" She chuckled and shook her head.

Earlier, when she had been up there, all the buttons on the light gray silk blouse she wore had been buttoned, except for the top one. Now two more buttons were undone, exposing the white satin bra that covered her left breast.

She noticed where I was looking and chuckled again before she said, "Hey, you're supposed to be watching the girl up there."

I grinned and turned my attention to the dancer, just as she slipped the straps off her shoulders. Her nipples were as big around as one of my fingertips and three quarters of an inch long.

I heard the woman whisper, mostly to herself, "Oh, my God, I'd kill for nipples like that."

I grinned but didn't take my eyes off the objects in question. The dancer grinned too, as she turned around, bent over at the waist, looked back at the woman over her shoulder, and smack her hand sharply against one ass cheek. It was as solid as a rock.

"I'm not even going to say what I'd do for an ass like that," The woman whisper and then laughed.

Still grinning the dancer turned and held out the strap on her hip for our tips. To the woman she said, "Try dancing five days a week, six or seven hours a day. It does wonders for the ass, hips and legs."

Turning back toward us, she reached up and tweaked her long thick nipples, adding, "These, Mother Nature has to supply you with."

"I've been supplied pretty well." The woman replied, "I just can't get them to stand up like that for very long or very often."

The dancer told her, "The ladies restroom is in the dancer's dressing room, why don't you make a pause for the cause in a few minutes and I'll show you a couple of tricks of the trade, if you know what I mean."

The woman grinned and said, "Okay. Can I bring my friend with me?"

When the dancer glanced at me, the woman laughed and added, "No, my girlfriend over at the table."

The dancer chuckled and said, "No problem." Then she winked at me and said, "You're kind of cute for an older guy. If I had any say so, I'd have her bring you on back. I think it would be a lot more fun."

Then she turned and headed for the dressing room. The woman and I headed for our tables. A few minutes later, her and her girlfriend headed for the dressing room.

I flagged the waitress down an ordered another beer. As I watched her walk toward the bar, I noticed that the place had thinned out somewhat. I glanced at my watch, saw that is was a few minutes after midnight, and wonder what time this place closed. I asked the waitress when she returned, and was told they closed at two AM. I figured I would be dead at work tomorrow but I was having too much fun to leave now.

I watched two more girls dance before I saw the woman come out of the dressing room. As she walked in my general direction, I noticed movement under the silk blouse that hadn't been there before. As she got closer, I could see the sharp points of her hard nipples working under the fabric. She had not been kidding about Mother Nature doing her all right.

Just before, she made the turn toward her own table; she grinned down at me, and rolled her shoulders sharply, causing her breasts to sway. Her girlfriend saw what she did, swatted her on the arm, and whispered something to her.

I did not hear what she said but I heard the reply. "I don't give a shit if the drunken asshole does!" The woman said sharply. They went on past me and sat down at their table.

The waitress stepped up onto the stage to dance next and the woman and I nearly ran over each other getting up there. We were laughing and chuckling like two school kids as the blonde waitress started to dance. She was grinning and then shook her head as she moved over in front of us. She was dancing in front of both of us but her eyes were on the woman.

The movement of the woman's hands up to the front of her blouse drew my eyes. She undid a button and then another one. The blouse was now open well below her breasts and standing out enough to give me an excellent view of her fine breast and hard nipple. With a quick glance at me, she reached under the fabric with her right hand and caressed her left breast. She ran her fingertips over the full round globe for several seconds before she rolled the hard nipple between her finger and thumb. She pulled on the nipple and slowly let it slip from her fingers as she moved the material aside to expose herself to the waitress.

The waitress's grin got even bigger and her hands came up to softly caress her own breasts. The woman moved the blouse over off her right breast and did the same thing. I was totally mesmerized. Talk about your ringside seats; I was about to get whiplash from trying to take it all in.

A sudden crash from behind us, made all three of us look in that direction. The woman said, "Shit!" loudly, and hurriedly pulled the blouse closed as she headed for her table. Her boyfriend had fallen over backwards in his chair. With a grin and a shake of my head, I tipped the waitress two dollars and went back to my table.

It took two men and the bartender to get the guy up off the floor and out the front door. So much for the fun night, I thought to myself as I watched the woman leave. She did pause at the door for a second and looked back toward me but I was not sure if she was looking at me or to see if they had forgot anything.

I looked back to the stage to find it empty; the waitress had cut her dances short. I picked up my beer and took a swallow; the bottle was about a third full. I figured now was a good time to make a run to the restroom. After that, I would finish my beer and head for home.

*****

When I returned to my table, I found my piece of a Bud, a full Bud, and a Coors Light sitting on it. I looked around for the waitress to find out what was going on and saw her standing next to the bar, talking to the bartender. I shrugged and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later, the waitress walked over and sat down next to me. Before I could say anything, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

As she straightened up I said, "I'm not complaining mind you, but what was that for?"

She grinned and replied, "That's from your lady friend, for being such a sweet gentleman, and the beers are from her also. One is for you and one is for me. I figured, since things have slowed down, I'd take a break and drink it with you, if that's all right?"

I chuckled and answered; "You're the first real company I've had all night and damned pretty company at that." After I said it, I could tell that the beer was making me less shy and more forward.

She grinned and patted me on the thigh as she said, "You are a sweet man. Most of the men around here only want to grab my tits or pat my ass. It's refreshing to be considered company instead of a piece of meat."

I nodded and said, "I think I can understand that." Then I grinned and added, "Although, if you offered I'd be the first in line to be grabbing and patting. I'm kind of old but I'm not dead yet."

She laughed and leaned over to kiss my cheek again. "I'll definitely keep you in mind when I get ready to make that offer. You would be a gentleman about it and probable make me like it."

We spent the next twenty minutes talking and joking, have a good time; then she had to go back to work. As she got up to leave, she grinned, turned her ass toward me, and stuck it out. "Here, have a couple of pats for friendships sake."

I chuckled and said, "Thank you." as I patted her on her firm, well-rounded ass. With a wink and a laugh, she headed back to the bar.

I looked at my empty beer bottle and then at my watch, it was a few minutes after one and time for me to head home. About that time, the sexy little brunette with the big nipples started to dance.

With a shrug and a grin, I stood up and headed for the stage. What the hell, you only live once. Anyway, I wanted to drool over those beauties just one more time so I would have extra material for my dreams later.

When I returned to the table, there was a fresh beer on it. I looked around for the waitress and waved some money at her when I caught her eye. She shook her head and grinned as she pointed at herself and then at me. It was on her.

By the time, I finished the beer and made one last stop at the men's room, it was a quarter to two and I headed for the door. I had parked around on the side of the building and as I turned the corner, I ran head on into the dark haired woman.

What kept the two of us from ending up on the ground; I haven't a clue. I grabbed her around the waist with one arm and grabbed at the hood of my truck with the other. I ended up leaning against the grill of the truck, with her pressed tightly against me, my right thigh up under her skirt and between her legs.

After the shock of our collision passed and recognition set in, she grinned and said, "Just the man I was looking for."

When she didn't move away, my other arm automatically went around her, as I asked, "And what were you looking for me for?"

She looked at me for a second and then answered, "You and I were having a lot of fun up there at the stage until my asshole boyfriend passed out and spoiled everything."

She paused for a second as though in thought and then she continued, "He's pulled this shit, one to many times and I've had enough. Tonight is your lucky night. I want you to take me to a cheap motel somewhere and fuck my brains out until we have to go to work in the morning. I'm not going to tell you my name and I don't want to know yours. This is just going to be down and dirty, nasty ass sex; anything and everything goes. What do you say?"

I was so stunned I couldn't say anything. I just stared at her and nodded as a big grin spread across my face.

She laughed and said, "I'll take that for a yes. I'll follow you down to the corner convenience store and then I'll ride with you from there. I don't want to leave my car here."

I finally got my mouth to work and said, "Okay."

*****

At the store, she climbed into my truck and slid over next to me. The three top buttons of her blouse were once again undone and her right breast was peeking out from the opening at me.

I grinned to myself as I back the truck up and said, "My apartment is only about ten minutes from here."

She shook her head and laid her hand on my thigh as she said, "I'd rather not go there; I meant what I said about a cheap motel. This is to prove a point to myself and nothing more. My boyfriend is history and I'm not looking for anyone else. Not right now, anyway."

Her hand wandered over my lap, pausing on my semi hard member to give it a slight squeeze. As it got firmer, she smiled and released it, leaving her hand resting against it.

I glanced over at her but did not say anything. I had no idea of what to say, as I drove the two blocks to the first motel I knew of. I turned into the driveway and got us a room.

*****

As I shut the door of the room behind us, she turned and came into my arms. The kiss started out tentatively and slowly grew deeper. As the kiss went on, I figured in for a penny, in for the pound and let my hands wander over the warm body under her clothes. As she moved tighter against me, I thought, if this was going to be a one night stand kind of thing, then I was going to try to make it as memorable as possible for both of us.

When we came up for air, she looked into my eyes and smiled. "You sure know how to kiss. If you can do everything else as well, this is going to be one hell of a night."

I chuckled and leaned over to kiss her on the neck, working my way slowly up to her ear. She gave a little shiver and leaned her head over giving me easier access to her neck and ear. My hands once again roamed over her back and ended up cupping an ass cheek in each hand. As I squeezed them, I lifted my head and grinned at her.

"Your ass is in great shape. That girl doesn't have much on you except she is younger. You would make a great dancer yourself, beautiful legs, great ass, and really great tits. What else could a woman want? The men would drool all over themselves."

She laughed and asked, "You really think so?"

She paused a moment and swayed her hips from side to side. "Watching those girls dance, with very little in the way of clothes, had me wondering what it would be like to be up there, with all those men looking at me. It was getting me really turned on."

She grinned and continued, "I don't usually flash my tits in public like I was doing tonight. I'm usually rather shy and reserved. It was my boyfriend's idea to go there in the first place but once we were there, I really got into it. I'd never been to a place like that before."

I chuckled and admitted, "It's the first one I've been to in over ten years. I wasn't having much fun until you showed up next to me at the stage. After that I was having a good time."

She grinned and pulled away from me, heading for the TV that was sitting on the dresser in the corner. "If there's any music on this thing, I'm going to dance for you. It won't be quite like being on that stage but you are a perfect stranger after all. I'll just pretend that there's another dozen guys here."

She laughed and fiddled with the TV. After a moment, she had a rock music channel and turned around toward me. "I love to dance and I think I'm pretty good at it. I've never danced naked for anyone but myself but there's a first time for everything."

She danced across the room toward me, moving her hips and shoulders, trying to dance something like the girls at the club. "Why don't you sit in that chair over there and enjoy my show. We'll get to the tipping later." She ended with a laugh.

I sat down and she danced over to me. The song ended just as she got there and she laughed. "This feels weird, exciting in a strange way, but weird."

Another song began and she started to dance again. This one was a little faster and had a solid beat. She worked her hips with the beat; she was really getting into it. She reached up and slowly undid the rest of the buttons on the blouse and pulled it out of the skirt.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers