One-Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

There was no warning of the cum explosion. One moment Don was pumping down, the next he had stopped and his prick was pumping white gooey semen into Susan's ass. The Milf moaned in pleasure as the cum slid down her chute, both burning as it went over her sore points and soothing as it slid down. Don pulled out and Susan moved onto her back, letting the cum slide out of her ass and pool on the bed beneath. Vaguely she thought she might want to change the sheets tomorrow.

*

"Hi Mom," Julie Mayer entered the house and dropped her night bag on the couch.

Susan looked up from her coffee and the morning paper and asked, "How was you Dad's?"

Julie didn't answer, which always suggested she had a good time or else she'd have bucked her Mom's morale up by telling her how terrible it had been and that her Dad's new girlfriend was the worst cook ever. Instead she smiled and asked a question of her own, "How was last night? Do anything exciting?"

"Not really," said Susan, "I went for a quick drink with Bree and then came back and changed the sheets on the beds."

Julie shook her head in despair, "You really should spend the evening out properly and make sure you have some fun, not hang round with Bree moaning about your love lives." She went back to the couch to pick up her bag to take to her room, suddenly she paused and turned to her Mom, an innocent frown on her face, "Mom, why are your panties on the floor?"

*

As always if you have any views on this or any other of my stories, e-mail me.

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers