One-Night Stand Ch. 05

Story Info
Bree and Susan meet the Gilmore Girls.
7k words
4.65
17.2k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers

Over the last couple of months Bree van de Kamp had got an education in the bars of Fairview and the surrounding towns; she knew where the college guys hung round, which were meat-markets for single professionals and the ones which were rougher and where a middle-class white woman could be virtually guaranteed one or more huge, rough dicks. She'd been fucked as many times in half a year as she'd managed in close to twenty with her husband, and whilst several guys had fucked her twice or more, they'd seldom done it in the same hole and never on more than one night.

She was almost certainly the One Night Stand Queen of Fairview. Even her friend Susan Mayer hadn't managed as many as her, having to miss nights so as not to arouse the suspicion of her teenage daughter. The third member of their triumvirate, Gabby Solis, was further behind still - married women had even less freedom to go out on fucking expeditions than single Moms. She couldn't make tonight, having to attend a business dinner with her husband, but Susan was right beside Bree - Julie was spending the night with friends. Bree wasn't sure where her own daughter was, knowing Danielle probably getting banged by some boy or boys... she really was a chip off the old block.

Except tonight Bree and Susan weren't questing for cock. Bree looked round the bar, in some ways it was similar to so many she'd been too, music blaring, the small dance floor crowded, bar staff pouring pitchers and filling wine glasses. The only difference from normal was the clientele and staff, not a guy - good looking or otherwise to be seen. For a moment Bree stood in the door, Susan beside her, the two women looking around Fairview's lesbian bar, then Susan said, "You still up for this? We can change our mind and go to a college bar, get some hot studs to take us home."

"No, let's do it, let's find some sexy pussy," Bree stepped forward and into the bar. Susan followed immediately behind her, looking relieved that Bree wasn't going to take her up on the offer and change her mind at the last minute. It had been Susan's idea that for a bit of variety they pick-up some other women for a lesbian fuckfest. Bree hadn't been sure at first, she wasn't homophobic - after all she'd done lesbian make-outs with her friends to turn on some of the guys they'd picked up and that had been fine, even enjoyable. However having sex with another woman who was a stranger, that was something different - a line she hadn't crossed.

But, as Susan reminded her, only a few months ago she'd not had a one night stand, done anal, been doubly penetrated or taken part in a gangbang - all of which she'd now done and enjoyed. It was an argument Bree wasn't able to counter and so she agreed that if Susan wanted she'd join her friend. Now stepping in and pausing to look around and see who was on offer she felt both trepidation and excitement, like she was an even bigger slut than she'd previously thought.

"Anyone?" Susan asked, her eyes also sweeping the room. "What about those two?" The Milf gently inclined her head towards a couple of brunette's sitting at a table, sharing a bottle of wine.

Bree followed her friend's look, subtlety checking out the two women. Susan's taste was as impeccable as ever, they were certainly hot and the way they were looking round the bar, eyeing up the talent on offer rather than each other suggested that they weren't a couple either. In fact Bree could detect a family resemblance, despite the age difference, "Do you think they're sisters?" she murmured to her friend.

"Let's find out," Susan murmured back, turning her head to look at the two women and smiling back at them, without words signalling her and Bree's interest and having a positive reply silently beamed back.

They walked over to introduce themselves, "I'm Susan Mayer, this is my friend Bree van de Kamp. Would you like a drink?"

"Lorelai Gilmore," the older of the two brunettes said, "This is my daughter, Rory. Yes... two white wines."

Susan gestured for a waitress as she and Bree took their seats. Lorelai seemed to want to give an explanation, "We don't normally do this; go to lesbian pick-up joints together."

"No?" said Bree, she didn't really mind, all she could think was that the two Gilmores were hot.

It was Rory who answered, "No, normally we're chicks for dicks, getting fucked by well-hung studs in all our holes. You wouldn't guess how easy it is for a couple of cuties to pick up men." She didn't seem to register the knowing smile that went between the housewives, but continued, "But I've been experimenting now I'm in college and I've really being enjoying some pussy, so we thought this weekend rather than cruise for cock me and Mom would tease for twat."

Susan smiled, "We're not looking for long term relationships either, normally we're after one-night stands with guys, but we decided to mix it up, get some sweet cunt for a change."

"It seems that we're all in luck then," Lorelai gave a seductive look towards Bree, which suggested she was an interested in the fortysomething redhead as Bree was in her.

By the time the waitress arrived back with their drinks the four women had picked up their purses and were hailing a cab back to Wisteria Avenue.

*

To make up for the fact that they'd left before the wine Bree had opened a moderately expensive bottle when they'd arrived back at her house and was doing her second favourite thing after casual sex, showing people round her spick and span home. Normally is was fellow homemakers, who cooed in delight at her matching cushion covers, her artful floral arrangements and freshly polished mahogany dining set. The Gilmores seemed less interested in any of that, dutifully sipping the wine and nodding as Bree guided them onwards. However, from the way their glances moved swiftly from the wooden legs of the dining table to those of Bree and Susan it was obvious that the only floral arrangements they were interested in were those decorating the Milfs lingerie. Luckily that was similar to Bree's plan and she knew, even without asking, that it was one Susan was whole-heartedly in agreement with.

She opened the door to the next room and stepped in; it was new, paid for out of the generous cheques her deceased husband's pension company sent her monthly. The tiles on the floor were a deep lilac, freshly shone and gleaming beneath the lights; the towels on the rack were a matching shade, freshly laundered and folded sharply; the wall was suitably decorated, flowery tiles at the bottom and deeper painted blue above, fresh and clean. But the centrepiece was the hottub in the centre, the water bubbling away as Bree had left it before she'd gone - confident she'd not be coming back to it alone. She turned to the others, "So do you like my hottub?"

"Very nice," purred Lorelai stepping further into the room and running a finger sexily over the rim, before sipping her wine and turning back to look at her daughter, "We went in one when we were in Europe. Do you remember Rory? With those French exchange students."

"Mmmnn, I remember," for a moment Rory looked far away, her expression dreamy.

Bree smiled as well, glad that she and Susan had met such absolute sluts. "Do you want to try it?"

"We haven't any swimming costumes," said Lorelai failing to appear coy as she said it.

"I'm happy to go naked if you are?" Bree said, putting down her wine glass and reaching up to undo the strap of her cocktail dress.

"It would be impolite not too, as we've been offered," said Rory, starting to pull her sweater over her head.

It only took a few moments for the four women to get nude, leaving their clothes in the hall outside and one after the other go up the few steps and hoisting their legs over the rim dropping into the effervescent liquid. Naked and with water bubbling around them the Gilmores looked even sexier than closed; both with slender, hot bodies and lovely handful sized tits, Rory's just a little tighter, her Mom's bouncier - but both suckable. Down below Lorelai was as smooth as a professional con-artist, Rory favoured a carefully trimmed landing strip, just enough to show she was a full-grown woman. Bree took her glass and raised it, "To new friends," she said, making sure the two new friends realised she was admiring their sexy bodies.

"To new friends," giggled Susan replicating the toast and moving even closer to Rory.

"To new friends," Rory sipped the wine and made sure that Susan was welcome on the small seat.

"To new friends," Lorelai finished the toast and slid across so that she was inches from Bree.

The hottub wasn't the largest model, but nor was it small and it could easily fit four women. Even so they clustered together in the two pairs, leaving the side benches and unused, only their feet crowded in the centre, touching and bouncing under the water. Lorelai didn't waste any time, her hand sliding down to Bree's pussy and rubbing at the lips gently before moving to the tiny bush Bree kept for decorative purposes, "I see you're a natural redhead," the younger Milf giggled.

"Did you doubt it?" Bree arched an eyebrow. Her own hand went down to Lorelai's twat, her fingers exploring the lips and holes. Her lips curled slightly upwards in response to Lorelai's giggle, "I can't tell whether you're a natural brunette."

"I'm a blonde in disguise," quipped Lorelai.

"Liar," laughed Rory, from across the hottub. In the few seconds that Bree had been moving in on Lorelai Susan and the teen hadn't been still and Rory was almost sitting on the other housewife's knee, so close had she come. "We're both dark."

"In more ways than one," murmured Lorelai seductively, moving even closer to Bree so that just a few inches of bubbling water separated their naked bodies.

"I can see," smiled Lorelai, her hand continuing to tease at the cunt; it was as wet as hers and in neither case was in just the result of hot-tubbing. She moved even closer to Lorelai, sliding her legs and ass along the slippery plastic bench until she was pressed at the brunette. Lorelai was waiting, ready and wanton, her mouth opening for Bree's as the redhead leant in. They connected, lips moving without words, if not soundlessly as their slurps and laps, competed with the hum and patter of the tub. As Bree spare hand moved up to take one of Lorelai's titties in her hand, she could see - from the corner of her eye - that Rory and Susan were also starting to make out, the young teen beginning to clamber onto the older brunette's legs as she got closer. She could feel her own and Lorelai's feet entwining with Susan's, the three Milfs shuddering in excited pleasure.

The four women made out, their bodies heaving against each other, their titties pressed together and their hands sliding and exploring at the cunts of the sexpot beside her. The warm water bubbling round them added to their pleasure, relaxing and cleaning them even as it popped and fizzed over and around them.

"Mmmmnn," Lorelai moaned, thrusting her head back. Bree's mouth moved down to the bottom of her neck, suckling and kissing the smooth skin making the younger Milf shudder with delight. "Mmmnnnn, oooohhhh." The brunette's legs were open, her twat an easy target for the housewives hot fingers. In and out Bree went, exploring the sexy slit and making the Lorelai squirm and stretch, arching her back at the solid plastic of tub. Bree pushed harder, working her fingers deeper.

"OOooohh, yessss, ohhhhh," Bree she could hear the moans of Susan. She wasn't at the right angle to see what the younger Gilmore was doing to her friend, but from Susan's groans she was enjoying, "Ooohhhh, yesss, ohhhh." Her feet were scraping at the bottom of the tub, banging furiously at Bree and Lorelai.

The redhead moved back, both to see what Susan and Rory were doing and to let Lorelai return Bree's favours. The younger Milf did that, her mouth sliding down to kiss and lick the top of Bree's chest, with one hand gripping her chest and the other thumbing at the Mom's mons. "Oooohhh," Bree gasped in pleasure. She could see why Susan was also moaning loudly as Rory was almost draped across her, the teen's elbow breaking the surface of the water in a series of splashes that were dwarfing the popping bubbles as her fingers drove deep into the brunette's cunt. Seeing her friend's face contort and twist in ecstasy, made Bree even more excited and she squealed again as Lorelai's thumb rubbed at her clit, making her zing go zang. The water bubbled more fiercely around the four women, waves of water shooting up and over as they rubbed and played against each other, fingers and tongues finding spots which drove their partners wild with delight.

"OOoooohhhh, yessss," Bree moaned, "Rub my pussy."

"Mmmnnn," giggled Lorelai, "It's so hot and slippery. I love that sexy cunt of yours, it's so fuckable." So saying she slid a finger in and demonstrated, rapidly, what she meant. The brunette smiled wider, enjoying Bree's reactions. "I'd like to get to know it better," the smirk on her face suggested that she wasn't intending to ask it twenty questions. Her next words confirmed that, "with my sexy, lithe, tongue." The younger Milf swung it round her lips to remind the redhead how supple it was.

"OOOOhhhhhh," Susan's body arched, almost lifting her out of the tub; only the fact that Rory was half-sitting astride her kept her in.

As the housewife fell back, Rory slid her fingers out of the Milf's cunt and turned to look at Bree and her Mom, her expression lustful and expectant, "Did I hear that we're going pussy licking?"

"You did," Bree stood up, letting the water fall from her sexy body in cascades. She stepped out of the tub, briefly pausing to switch it off, before heading to the towel racks. Between the four of them there were only two towels. She looked at the Gilmores as climbed out of the tub; dripping wet, the water running down their bodies; Lorelai, with her dirty smile and sexy, swinging boobs, Rory with her equally slutty grin and tits that were tighter and firmer, but still wobbled. Bree passed one towel to Susan and took the other herself, smiling at the Gilmores, "We'll have to share."

"That works for us," said Lorelai stepping forward to stand in front of Bree, her hands raising high above her head like she was surrendering. The redhead gracefully took the submission, moving the towel sensually and sexually over the other Milf. Beside them Rory giggled as Susan did the same, sliding Bree's clean and freshly laundered towel between the teen's wet legs, the woollen material brushing over the teenage twat. Susan knelt down, kissing and licking Rory's stomach as she dried her cunt and thighs.

Bree concentrated on Lorelai's top half, she knew she'd get plenty of pussy in a few minutes. Her hands delicately held the towel as she patted and padded at Lorelai's stomach and back, moving up to massage the brunette's boobs, making them bounce as she gently rubbed the towel over them. Lorelai gave a low growl of appreciation, her breathing getting deeper in excitement and her smile widening. Bree gave the titties a squeeze as she said, "I think you're dry."

"In some places," grinned Lorelai cheekily taking the towel, "In others I'm soaking."

"I think we all are," her daughter giggled as she rubbed at Susan's chest, making the Milf titties jangle.

"Mnnnn," said Susan, her hand slipping down to her slit, "Perhaps you need to dry down here."

"I can give it a go," Lorelai winked before moving over and dropping to her knees.

For a second Bree was left standing on her own as both Gilmores concentrated on her friend. But only for a second, Rory gave a giggle and stepped away from Susan, "Do you want me to help you get dry?"

"Yes," smiled Bree, "though you may not manage it."

"I'm not sure I will," agreed the teen dropping to her knees in front of the older Milf and threading her towel through her thighs.

"Oooohh, urrrrhhh," Bree vibrated in pleasure as the woollen towel was pulled over her pussy, the friction making her warm and massage making her wet. Rory tugged it gently back, repeating the motion. Bree shuddered, drawing in a quick breath and placing her hands on top of the teen's shoulders - for balance. Rory's towelling technique was hot, sexual and completely useless for drying; soon Bree was even wetter than she had been when the young brunette had started. Not that she was complaining, she'd masturbated herself after a shower and it had felt good, but it was nowhere near a practised a sensuality as what Rory was bringing; soon the towel was damp with pussy juice. Bree shuddered again, "Ooooohhhh."

Lorelai and Susan had dropped any pretence of drying, the towels dropped in a messy heap by their feet as they made out hard and furiously, the two brunette Mom's slurping each others face off and their hands and fingers played passionate concertos across each other sides and back. Rory turned her head and, seeing what Bree was looking, at giggled, "It seems they're dry enough."

"I am as well," said Bree, hungering for some teen quim and after that some sexy Mom as dessert. She took a step away from Rory, reaching down for the teen to take her hand so she could help her up, "Let's go to the bedroom and eat each other out."

"Works for me," grinned the teen temptress. The two of them held hands as Bree led the younger woman away from the bathroom, leaving Susan and Lorelai still engrossed in each other, and into the bedroom. Rory didn't waste any time in getting on the bed and opening her legs. She looked hungrily at the redheaded housewife and said the words Bree was longing to hear, "Let's sixty-nine."

"Mmmnn, mmnnn, yum, mmnnn, yum, yum," within seconds the room was filled with the sound of the two women, as their tongues hit each other's snatches and their lips connected with the warm, sexy flesh, opening and closing as they drunk for juice.

"Yummy, ohhhhhh, uuurrrh, yum," the bed creaked and moved as Lorelai and Rory joined their daughter and neighbour, the two Milfs immediately replicating the other Mom and teen in a mutual twat slurping competition. The four women's mouths hammered down (or up), driving their cunts at the frenzied flickering tongues. Their hands gripped and pawed at each other's sides and asses, grabbing and squeezing their partners round asses, pulling apart the lovely sexy cheeks and scratching at the round mounds with their nails.

"Mmmnn, oooohhhh, yuuuummm!" the bed shuddered as the women groaned with pleasure. "Oooohhhh, mmmnnnn," their tongues slammed at the moist holes making them even moister and mixing saliva and lady cum. Bree couldn't believe how great a pussy eater Rory was, the teenager showing an expertise which belied her years. She was enthusiastic as well, going fast and hard at the pussy, inching up the slit to smack at the clit, before burrowing deep down again to find spots untouched. Bree returned the licking with what she hoped was the same passionate intensity, sucking deep down the juice of the teen. She disappeared into a dream of wet, tasty pussy, her tongue thundering out automatically as her ass rose and fell, grinding at Rory's cute face.

"Shall we fourway?" Lorelai lifted her head from Susan's slot and looked at Bree and her daughter, a wide grin spreading over her face, "Have you ever had your cunt licked by a daughter whilst you pleasured her Mom with your tongue?"

"No," grinned Bree, "but I'm willing to try it."

"Yes," said Susan and seeing Bree looking at her in surprise, gave a non-committal shrug, "It was in college." Her face brightened as she looked at Rory's twat as the teen rolled out from under Bree, "but I'm going to say I'd do it again."

"You won't regret it Bree," said Rory, twisting round so that she was lying horizontally between the two housewives, "It's a speciality of me and Mom... well that and being tag-teamed by a big dicked stud."

LL72
LL72
1,177 Followers