One Night Stand (with a twist!)

Story Info
Girl sees Guy in the bar. Sparks fly!
1.2k words
3.94
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew you were the one as soon as you walked in the room. Our eyes met and I felt a flutter in my stomach.

You made your way through the crowded room, your eyes never leaving mine. "Buy you a drink?"

I nodded and you signaled to the bartender. "Jack and Coke for me and ..."

"Make it two."

You handed me my drink and raised yours. "Here's to first meetings and first impressions."

I looked at you as I took a drink. You had a quiet confidence that had me intrigued. Your jeans fit you well, hugging your firm ass. I could tell from the fit of your shirt that you worked out. Your goatee was well groomed.

Your eyes met mine. I knew you were checking me out, too. "Like what you see?"

I smiled. "Yes. You?"

"Very much. Although I would love to see what's underneath that dress."

I smiled again. "Your place or mine?"

You threw a $20 on the bar and took my hand, brushing your growing erection with it. "Mine," you growled in my ear. "If we make it there, that is."

We made our way out into the humid summer evening. You put your hand on my hip and guided me to your vehicle, a topless Jeep Sahara.

At your touch, I felt a wetness in my panties. My heart beat faster. I shivered despite the heat of the night.

"Me, too, Baby. Me, too."

We raced through the streets until we reached your house. Your hand had been on my thigh the entire ride and I couldn't wait to feel those hands running all over my body.

You wasted no time getting me inside, pinning me against the door as soon as it was closed. Your lips crushed mine in a demanding yet gentle kiss. My nipples were hard, aching to be released from my half cup push-up bra. I was proud of my BBW figure and dressed to show off my assets.

You must have read my mind, because I felt you unzip my dress, grabbing my bra straps as you pulled the dress off my shoulders. My panties were pulled off as well and my clothes were left in a pile at my feet. You knelt down and I felt your tongue flick against my aching pussy.

"You want more?"

All I could do was whimper. You ran a finger between my swollen lips. "So wet."

You nudged my clit with your knuckle and then inserted a finger into my cunt. "So tight. I like it. I wonder how many you can take. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

You fingered me, making sure I was ready. You inserted another finger. "Two. More?"

I nodded. I felt a third and then a fourth finger. "Do you want me to try all five?"

I moaned. "Hold on, Baby."

Feeling you fist me made my knees buckle. You wrapped your free arm around my waist to hold me up. I was so full and the stretching of my pussy felt amazing. "You ok?"

"Fuck me more," was all I could say.

You were gentle, going in and out. I felt a fire building in my loins. "Faster," I commanded. I knew I was close to an orgasm. You picked up the pace and soon my world exploded. You smiled and licked the cum off your fingers.

You held me until my legs stopped shaking. I fell to my knees and unzipped your jeans. You rock hard erection jutted out at me.

I licked my lips and then licked the tip, which had a bead of pre-cum on it. I looked up at you and took your full length in my mouth. You sighed and put your hands into my ponytail.

I sucked on you slowly, knowing that it was driving you crazy. I felt you tremble and stopped. "We both want more than foreplay."

You pulled me to my feet and lead me to a plush arm chair. You had left your pants by the door and threw your shirt in that direction. You caressed my nipples, making them harder than what they already were.

I reached around you and grabbed your ass, pulling you closer to me. "I want your cock in me. Fuck me on the arm of this chair!"

You turned me around and bent me over the arm of the chair. I barely had time to adjust my 46C breasts before you plowed into my pussy. I came instantly.

"Holy fuck! I love how tight and wet you are! Like a virgin!"

You pumped in and out, each thrust making me wetter. I wiggled my ass against your hips, wanting you to go deeper and fill me even fuller. *Smack*

"Oh!" I smiled and wiggled my ass again. *Smack*

"You like that? Are you a naughty girl?"

I moaned. Each smack was electrifying. I wanted more.

"Yes, I am a naughty girl. I need to be spanked!"

You pulled out and hauled me onto your lap, bending me over your knees. *Smack* The first two had been one on each cheek. This one was right in the middle. I felt your finger spread my cheeks and brush across my asshole. I squealed and squirmed.

"Hmm. You like that? Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" You smacked me again.

I turned to look at you. "No."

"A virgin? Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh, yes, please!" I was so turned on.

Another *smack* and a finger inserted into my pussy. You pushed that same finger against my asshole. "Relax," you whispered.

I took a deep breath, and relaxed. The sudden pressure of your finger in my ass was surprising. "Mmm. That feels different, but good."

You removed your finger and stuck two of them in my pussy. Slowly, you pushed them into my hole. Meanwhile, your other hand was rubbing my swollen clit. The feelings made me wild.

"I want it! I need it! Put your cock in my ass!"

We stood up and you bent me over the arm of the chair. You stuck your dick in my pussy. Then slowly, you inserted the head into my hole. You waited, giving me time to adjust. You started thrusting gently, filling me inch by inch. I was totally relaxed and you fucked me harder.

"Yes! Yes! Pound my virgin ass!"

The rubbing of my pussy against the arm of the chair, combined with the slapping of your balls against my cunt lips had me cumming and cumming. "I'm cumming! Fill my ass with your load!"

You grunted and moaned. I felt you stiffen and then my ass was filled with your cum. I tightened my ass cheeks and enjoyed hearing you groan.

You pulled out slowly and your juices met with mine, running down my thighs. You felt into the chair, rubbing my back as I clung to the arm of the chair.

I climbed into your lap. We kissed. You winked at me and said "Same time and place next week?"

I smiled and said "Yes. I do hope my new husband won't mind."

You looked at the ring on my finger, the one you had picked for me, and laughed. "I am certain he will be ok with it."