One Night Stands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try sliding my foot up to her mouth to get her to suck on my toe but she turns her face away.

I think, "What's her problem?"

As I continue to sex this woman into ecstasy (with dry toes,) I decided to spread her checks apart so I can have a little glance at her ***.

Now, I don't want to say anything bad about anyone's anus but hers was falling out.

Sloppy.

It looked like it was inside out.

The condom slides off inside her, which means I can actually feel her mitt and after a few bareback slams I skeet on her back. She's bleeding but I don't care to ask if it's menstruation or penetration that's the cause because I don't care in general. She goes to clean herself off and I grab a pillow and give one wipe - from back to front - to dry off my testicles and shaft then roll over and go to sleep.

Gross, I know. But don't worry...I used her pillow.

I wake up but don't know what time it is.

I pull Local Lucy in close for a second round and don't even bother with the whole condom façade.

She puts up no objection.

Again, I sex her like an inmate, nut on her back and lie down to relax. She goes to wash off her clam again and says, "You didn't wear a condom?"

I say, "I know. Cool, eh?" then roll over and go back to sleep.

I wake up a third time, work her snapper like a speed bag, unprotected, and *** on her back. She doesn't say anything about the condom or lack there of and goes to clean herself off. I take a look around the now sun drenched room and the double bed we've violated is covered in blood.

HOOTERS suite 111 looks like an official crime scene.

I get up and run a damp face cloth over my sac to take it from it's current fire engine red hue back down to it's healthy normal green and then tell Local

Lucy that we should leave because I've got to meet up with My Sister and she says "okay" but instead of going out the door, she sits down on the bed like she has something serious to say.

My gut tells me to run but I might want to stick it in her again so I just sit down beside her and pretend to listen. She tells me she'd just broken up with her boyfriend and that blah, blah, blah, yakkity, yak, yakkity; she has never done anything like this before in her life.

Whatever, get to the point.

She continues to tell me that I'm a "landmark" in her life.

Wow...what a compliment.

I think to myself "you're somewhat a skid-mark in mine" but don't say anything and just smile at her while I try to fart. She gives me her phone number and tells me to call her later. I ask if she has a girlfriend that I can hook up with Jimmy Plant and she says, "I know just the girl."

****.

We get dressed, exit the hotel and I can't help but wear a smile and pat myself on the back as I notice that she's walking a little funny.

Could be because her detached rectum is chaffing her inner thighs but I decide it's from the sex.

I stick her in a cab, head back to The MGM, snap some photos of Jimmy Plant while he's sleeping and wake him by roaring, "Get up you ***!"

I tell him about my night with Local Lucy and he's instantly sad.

Which in turn makes me instantly happy.

I take him over to The HOOTERS Hotel to show him the crime scene. Seeing as I checked in at 8:00 AM and it's now only 12:30 PM I want to see if I can get some money back on the room...perhaps an hourly rate...

I plead my case to the HOOTERS hostess but no dice.

We walk back to the *****, wander into Caesars Palace and park our ***** in front of a slot machine so we can get some free drinks.

I pull out another dollar, feed it into a machine and give it a kick...

7.

7.

7.

It spits out $80.00.

I ask Jimmy Plant if he wants to go grab some chicken fingers and do some shots with the spoils of The Foot Pull.

He says yes.

Chicken and drinks it is.

12