One Night Too Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
156 Followers

Instead, he stood up and kissed her hard on the mouth. She threw her arms around his neck and they locked in a long kiss. When they stopped, Sloan turned Kerri around and had her face the railing and the ocean.

“I want to eat you from behind,” he said as knelt behind her and pulled her tiny white thong to the side. He added as he licked his finger, “Your pussy is so sweet!” He ran his tongue in one motion from above her clitoris through her pussy lips and ended by sticking his tongue gently in her ass.

“Ahhhhhh!” sighed Kerri.

Michael was slowly stroking his cock in the other room behind the big sitting chair. He had a desire to join Kerri and her new lover and join the two hot lovers. But, but, he couldn’t move. The young man was making love to his wife before his eyes and it mesmerized him. He wanted to see Sloan fuck her and use her like he imagined many times over the past few years. He wanted her to have multiple orgasms with another man while he watched.

He now realized that he enjoyed being a voyeur watching his beautiful wife being used like a fuck toy before his very eyes.

“Yes, yes, my wife is a fuck toy, a slut,” he said to himself as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

“I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming, for youuuuuu,” moaned Kerri as Sloan ‘s rapid flicking of his tongue on her clitoris brought the beautiful woman over the edge. Her high-heeled legs were spread wide and Michael worried for a second as she leaned forward that she would fall over the railing onto the pavement below.

After kissing her ass and lower thighs for a couple more minutes, Sloan stood up and removed his shirt and pants. Michael noticed that his cock was very erect and large as it was silhouetted against the moonlight. He moved against Kerri, who was still standing looking away from the room, and started to grind his cock into to her ass to the beat of the rapper voice on the stereo. She started to move her ass back against him and up and down, using the crack of her ass cheeks to masturbate and excite him more.

The grinding went on for only a minute when she turned her head and in a soft voice said, “Well, are you ready to fuck me now, BIG boy?”

“How about your husband? He is right here,” gesturing towards the other room. “He could come out at any time and catch us fucking,” he said glancing back over his shoulder into the darkened room.

“Don’t worry my husband has always fantasized about sharing me with another man,” she whispered. “If and when he comes out, he will want to join the action with us. So, just put your big cock in me, NOW. Don’t worry about him, just fuck me.”

Michael could not hear all the words but he noticed Sloan looking over his shoulder into the darkened room. “Just fuck her,” he said himself, unknowingly echoing his wife. He again was tempted to get up and join the two of them and bring the action back to the bedroom. As he was about to get up with his swollen dick in his hand, he saw his wife turning around to face the young man. He decided to wait to see what would happen next.

Kerri felt Sloan loosing his erection. The anticipation and nervousness of getting caught had caused him to lose his concentration.

“I think you need a little help, don’t you? Kerri said in his ear as she turned around. She took his large but semi-hard cock in her right hand and started to stroke him back and forth and she kissed him on the neck. “I could tell you wanted me all night,” said Kerri as she quickened the pace of stroking his cock. “What would you like to do to me with this large and thick dick, baby?” She whispered in his ear as her tongue played with his earring. She could feel his cock getting a little harder but she could sense he was still tense and nervous about Michael walking onto the balcony at any time.

She dropped to her knees and looking up to his face told him, “I want to suck your cock until you are screaming to fuck me. I want to see my husband’s face as you are fucking me.”

“Michael, please come out here if you are still awake,” she turned and almost shouted into the darkened room.

Kerri immediately took the young stud’s cock into her mouth before he could say another word. He closed his eyes and placed both of his hands on either side of her head and started to pump slowly into her soft mouth. She placed both of her hands around his hard ass and started to pull him into her waiting mouth. Sloan stopped thinking about Michael and felt his cock getting harder and harder as the beautiful blonde nymph pulled him deeper into her mouth.

Michael heard his wife calling for him and he stood up but did not move. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His wife was on her knees, wearing only her high heels and a tiny thong, in front of another strange man and was enthusiastically sucking his dick. He had imagined the scene many times in his mind but to actually see it in person for the first time was unbelievable. He had stopped stroking his cock. One more stroke and he would have cum all over the living room. He watched for another minute and noticed the young man slowing the movements of his wife’s head. Sloan was getting close and it was now or never. He really wanted to stay where he was and watch but Kerri had called for him. He slowly moved to the door.

Kerri saw Michael standing at the door, out of the corner of her eye, standing naked with the largest hard on she had ever seen on him. As she made eye contact with him, she removed Sloan’s cock from her mouth and started to lick its smooth underside not breaking eye contact with her husband. After a minute more of licking and sucking the young man’s balls and cock, she stood up and kissed Sloan on the lips.

“Are you ready to fuck me now? Because if you won’t, my husband will,” she sexily said as she started to stroke him again. “Michael is behind you. But, don’t worry, he is happy to share me tonight with you.” She added as she reached over and grabbed a cushion from one of the chairs on the balcony.

She walked a couple of steps and kissed a smiling Michael with a hot and darting tongue. After finishing her kiss she reached down and grabbed his cock and whispered, “This is what you want, isn’t sweetheart?”

“Yes, yes,” answered Michael.

Kerri knelt on the cushion before Michael and ran her hands over her breasts while staring at her husband two feet away. He was so different then the hairless and muscular Sloan. Almost 40, starting to put on some weight around the middle, married to a younger woman, she sensed that Michael was entering the start of a mid-life crisis and not feeling adequate to compete with other young men. Possessing an average sized cock, Michael was facing, a few feet away, Sloan, the muscular stud with zero body fat; who was very well endowed and obviously very sexually attracted to his wife. Kerri could see by their erections that both men were very turned by her actions. She decided that she would give Michael a show tonight and see how far Michael would let her go, before he either joined her and Sloan or stopped the action before it went too far.

Michael was standing still in front of her not making a move to join her and the other man. She was wordlessly offering to suck his cock by getting on her knees in front of him but he wouldn’t move forward and let her suck his dick. She continued to stare at her husband and reached down and with her right hand ran her forefinger inside her pussy lips and started rubbing her clitoris.

“Oooooh,” sighed Kerri as she rubbed her clit. “I need to cum again so badly and both of you are just standing around and not helping me,” she added and turned around looking at Sloan standing behind her.

“It looks like he doesn’t want to join us, Sloan. He would rather watch the both of us. Is that okay with you?” she asked the muscular young man.

“That’s between the two of you to decide. All I know is that I really want to make love to you, right now,” he said in a low voice to Kerri that Michael strained to hear. Sloan was stroking his cock while he leaned against the balcony railing staring down at Kerri’s beautiful round ass.

“Do you want to watch me fuck another man in front of you?” asked Kerri as she turned around to face her husband.

Without waiting for his reply, with one subtle movement, she leaned forward, arched her back, spread her legs slightly and continued to rub her clit.

She had given Sloan a wordless invitation to begin fucking her from behind.

Sloan quickly knelt behind her and started to rub his cock up and down the lips of her waiting pussy. He had never been with a married woman before nor one as wet with anticipation as Kerri was at that moment. He looked up and saw that Michael was stroking his cock while continuing to stare at the two of them.

“I guess he doesn’t care if I fuck her,” he said to himself as he slowly inched his large cock between the swollen lips of the woman he wanted to fuck all night.

“Ahhhhh,” Kerri squealed as Sloan pushed forward deep into her pussy.

“Honey, he is so big and thick inside me,” she moaned as she leaned her head on her hands raising her ass as high as it could be positioned for the thrusting young man.

Sloan started slow but after a minute he started to pound forcefully into her wet pussy. He had both of his hands on her ass and loved the feeling of pushing as deep as he could into her pussy with each stroke. He could feel his cock bottoming out against her cervix and he slowed down just for a couple of seconds.

“Fuck me, fuck me harder,” screamed Kerri. The young man resumed his relentless pounding into her pussy and she was becoming oblivious to voyeur husband. Michael had sat down with his back against the balcony, stroking his cock while watching his wife being fucked senseless in front of him.

Kerri needed a change of position. She wanted to feel the relief of an orgasm but she could not have one in this position with her knees hurting and her elbows rubbing the hard concrete. She also needed to change position before Sloan burst his load inside her.

She reached around with her hand and stopped the young man in mid-stroke. “Wait, just wait,” she whispered as she removed his cock from her pussy. She stood up shakily on her four-inch heels and adjusted her tiny thong. She turned and stood in front of her sitting husband. Michael was still hard and just sitting there slowly stroking his penis.

“You love seeing me fucked by another man, don’t you sweetheart?” she cooed to him as she looked down on him with both hands on her hips.

At that moment Sloan stood behind her and reached around and started to play with breasts. He started to rub his erect cock between her two ass cheeks. Sloan had turned into a sexual animal not much different than a male dog during heat season that has a female hindquarter between his paws.

Michael looked up and thought he was in a dream. Here was his beautiful wife in her four-inch heels and tiny white thong standing naked over him with another man running his hands all over her body and pushing his cock between her ass cheeks. Her breasts were sticking straight out like a teenager’s and her blond hair was blowing in the night breeze. She looked like the incarnation of a sex goddess.

“Maybe Sloan can come and visit us in LA and you can watch him fuck me every night. Would you like that Michael?” she teasingly asked as she leaned back into the cock of the young stud standing behind her.”

Before he could answer, she turned around and took Sloan’s cock her hand.

“Come on, lover. We’re going into the bedroom,” she said sexily swaying her hips and leading him into the darkness of the sitting room.

Michael continued to sit and think about the situation for a couple of minutes.

“Have I created a monster?” he thought. “Will she start to fuck other men behind my back? What if she falls for another man? Is this the situation, I really wanted? Maybe I should have joined in with them?”

These and other questions entered his mind until he came back to reality upon hearing his wife’s voice coming from the darkness.

“Yes, yes, right there!” Kerri was screaming.

Michael stood up and walked into the darkness. When he entered the bedroom he saw a sight that would remain imbedded in his memory to the present day. He could see the two of them on the bed in the dim light. Sloan was between Kerri legs and pounding her like a rag doll on the king sized bed. Both of her legs were behind his back and her four-inch heels were waving in the air with every thrust.

“I’m Cumming, don’t stop!” screamed Kerri as she clenched the young man with her arms and legs.

Sloan started moaning and Michael realized that he was close to cumming also. When Kerri relaxed her body a bit, Sloan pulled out of her and yelled, “Ahhhh, Oh shitttt!” He let go several ropes of cum all over Kerri body from her face to her pussy.

And then the big shocker hit Michael. Instead of lying down next to Kerri, the young man crawled up on his knees next to her face. He moved her head to the side and inserted his cock into her mouth. Kerri at this point was semi-conscious but once the cock was inserted into her mouth she greedily started to suck on it.

Michael was more than shocked. His wife was doing for the young man, something that she had never done for him. Sloan was moaning as he let Kerri suck on his sensitive cock and he pulled it out every minute or so and rubbed his still erect cock across both of her cheeks and chin.

Michael noticed all the young man’s semen all over his wife’s breast and stomach. He was stroking his erect cock and was focused on his wife’s bobbing head on the cock of the young man.

“They are going to fuck again,” he said to himself. At that moment, his orgasm started and his cock started to erupt without his control.

As he came he uttered, “Uuhh!” Both Kerri and Sloan stopped what they were doing and looked at him, as his cock was spurting semen all over the marble floor of the bedroom. After this quick glance, they turned back and continued what they were doing and acted as if he weren’t in the room.

When Sloan mounted his wife again, he heard his wife moaning underneath him, “You are so big! Fuck me more, Big Boy!”

Michael watched for another minute and slowly moved into the other room. He lay back on the couch desperately trying to get hard again but realizing that he was done for the night. All he could remember before gradually falling asleep was the sound of the distant waves and the moans of his beautiful blond wife being serviced by the young stud in the next room.

He awoke the next morning not knowing where he was. The sunlight was streaking through the door and the tropical breezes were sweeping through the room. He sat up and walked into the bedroom. Sloan was not there and his wife was lying on her side with a sheet covering half her body. He crawled next to her on the bed and put his arms around her. She was half awake and aware of his presence.

“Sloan left about an hour ago,” she said in a low and sleepy voice.

“We fucked on the balcony as the sun was rising and then he left shortly afterwards. I haven’t slept the entire night. He was either fucking me or eating my pussy all night. I have never been with a man with so much stamina.”

She added in a tired voice, “Michael, we tried to wake you a couple of times to join us but you were out cold. I guess you don’t remember me whispering in your ear and telling you that I wanted you and Sloan to double penetrate me for the first time? I was even trying to suck your cock back to life on the couch as Sloan was fucking me from behind. But you didn’t wake up!”

After an awkward silence she continued, “Michael, let me sleep for a while and we’ll go to lunch together and talk about everything.” He realized that this was her way of asking him to leave her alone for the time being in order to get a little sleep.

Michael got up and closed the door. He thought he would go down to the beach for breakfast and look at the half naked women on the beautiful Kaanapali beach.

“She wanted the both of us to DP her!” He excitedly said to himself as he walked into the bathroom.

“Definitely, the next time!” he thought, already thinking ahead to the next erotic encounter and clutching his semi-hard cock.

Friday morning – Los Angeles

Kerri awoke from her dreams and memories about that night two years ago. Her pussy was wet and she realized that the eroticism of that night was an indelible memory forever. She remembered how sore her pussy was for days afterward. The young man, Sloan came four times that night before leaving the hotel room at daylight. She thought that this one wild experiment would have cured Michael of his obsessions of seeing her with other men. To the contrary, Michael became more obsessed and wanted to hear her describe the sex that night, over and over again. She realized that he loved his wife acting as a slut for him and others and he was content, for the most part, to be an observer of her actions. His inadequacies and insecurities as a man and husband had caused him to enjoy being a passive voyeur.

“Would he be so passive next time around?” Kerri wondered.

Now it was time to start thinking about their adventure tonight in downtown Los Angeles. They had experimented a couple nights since Hawaii; with Kerri role-playing and having Michael accompany her as her older brother. Although they had one other close call with another young man, they did not even come close to repeating the night in Hawaii with the young stud Sloan.

“It was time to get ready and do a little shopping for Michael’s game tonight,” Kerri thought to herself, “How daring do I want to dress tonight?”

To be continued as One Night Too Many -Chapter 2

The author appreciates your thoughts and comments on this story. Also, thank you in advance for voting.

Eroica
Eroica
156 Followers
12