One Night with My Junior

Story Info
Daniel is given one sinful night with a younger coursemate.
5.1k words
4.07
24.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel looked at the girl who wasn't his girlfriend that lay under him, naked in all her glory. What had come to this for him to end up in bed with her?

It's been two month since he went out of the country to do a further degree, miles away from his home. It was a professional degree, one that would take a year to complete and then he would return home to continue working. He left his current job to take up this opportunity.

He also left behind his girlfriend of 3 years, Mikaela. He was deeply in love with her. She was the one who pushed him to go for his study leave - a break away from his tiring work life. After living with his girlfriend back home, he found it strange that he was on his own again. He was surprised how easy it was for him to fit back with the students, even those who were younger than him.

However, things began to get rough with his girlfriend over time. His long hours at classes, his new social life with new friends and time-zone difference began to take a toll. They barely found time to speak as she was working back home as well. They began arguing more and more viciously, especially when she began to accuse him of cheating on her. It angered him as he had been nothing but faithful...till one fateful night.

The arguments had gotten worst and his girlfriend had refused to speak to him for almost a week now. To him, that was eternity as since they got together, they had been speaking everyday. It was driving him insane.

That did it for him to make a trip down to the student union bar. There he drank his sorrows away until someone unexpectedly joined him.

'Hello! Fancy seeing you here!' one of the sweetest voices he had ever heard.

He looked to see one of his local younger undergraduate friends sitting next to him, Natalie. It was good to see a friendly face and a friendly voice. To him, she was rather pretty, with shoulder length wavy brown hair, big cat-like eyes and a banging body. She had curves in the right places, unlike Mikaela who was slightly on the skinny side.

For the next hour or so, he began to pour his heart out on what was going on with his girlfriend to Natalie, though not the grueling details, but enough for her to understand what the issue was. It was just drinks after drinks with the both of them. They were sharing life stories, giving advice and laughing it out. Before he knew it, he realized that her arms were now linked onto his.

'You've got amazing biceps, Dan,' she whispers.

'Thanks Nat...' he mumbles carelessly, 'My girlfriend complains they are too big...'

She shakes her head, 'She obviously doesn't know what she's missing. You're perfect!'

Daniel did have a rather admirable body. He was a swimmer before and now a regular gym rat. He had great shoulders and toned muscles all over. The fact that he was a six-footer helped him stand out with his overall looks as well.

He showed Natalie a picture of his Mikaela. Natalie realized that his girlfriend was rather pretty too. She had fair peach skin, long black hair and beautiful big hazel eyes. She looked like the sweetest girl-next-door.

He remembered mumbling, 'Mikaela drives me insane sometimes. She would always purposely say hurtful things during our fights. Even though she apologizes intensely later, there's only so much my heart can take, you know...'

He takes another shot with Natalie before continuing on, 'She can get mad at me, but if I get mad at her...God, she will go into a tantrum about how I'm being hurtful and uncaring! Where's the equality here?'

'She's one of the most sensitive girls I've ever met!' he ranted on, 'She says whatever she wants to me, but I can never do the same! If I do, I'm just a dick!'

Natalie was now caressing his face, 'There, there...'

Then, she whispers into his ears, 'If you were mine, I'd never ever treat you that way...' and to his surprise, she nibbles and licks seductively on his earlobe.

He blinks at her in surprise. The alarm bells rang off. If he allowed this to go any further, he'd be doing that exact thing Mikaela was crying and throwing tantrums about every night. The situation became awkward between Natalie and him for awhile after that.

'It's late, shall we make a move?' he finally says.

Like a gentleman, knowing she lived a few blocks away from his place, he walks her back as it was already 2am.

'Hey, thanks for everything...' Daniel says outside her flat door, 'I appreciated a friend. Really needed somebody.'

Natalie nodded, 'You have my number?'

Daniel nodded.

Natalie bit her lip, 'Do you want to come in for a bit? I can make you coffee?'

Daniel shook his head, 'I don't think I should...because I think I've been a little too careless with you today...I apologize for that.'

Natalie smiled, 'That's okay...I like how you were today. You've always been so closed up. It was good to see you more open.'

Daniel smiled back, 'Yeah, maybe we can catch up sometime with the rest?'

'Yes, well, goodnight,' and before she could think, she leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Alcohol was burning through their veins. Daniel didn't know what made him do it. He guessed it might have been a mixture of the drinks and the stress of not being able to reach Mikaela. He found himself grabbing Natalie back and returning the kiss. She led him through the door and pulled him towards her bedroom before slamming her door behind. She pushed him onto the bed before straddling on top of him and leaning down to make-out heavily.

She took off her jacket and helped him out of his.

'We're really going to do this, right?' she whispered through their kisses, 'Because I've been wanting you since we first met at orientation week.'

'I...I don't know if I can...'

She kisses his neck softly, 'She doesn't have to know. It will be our little secret. Think of it as me helping to fill in for her while she's unable to attend to your needs...'

He was rock-hard already since she planted her lips onto his. A gorgeous 21-year old student was going after older 26-year old him. He tried to reason with himself to not do anything to hurt Mikaela, but when Natalie placed her hands on his hard cock and began to rub it, he lost all thoughts and succumbed.

He gave in to her sweet smelling skin. She was intoxicating. And they were about to fuck each other for the first time that night. He needed her badly. He needed the body of a woman to comfort him badly. She helped him out of his clothes and down to his boxers. Then, he watched her remove her clothes and down to just her panties. She placed his hand onto one of her juicy, perky pink breasts and began to move it in a massaging motion.

Then, he heard it. He heard her mouth whisper his name.

'Oh...Daniel...yes, give me some more...'

Her tongue licked her lips and her nipples and breasts seem to be all tight and bouncy. She had pink nipples too, something he had never seen before.

'I'll be your good girl...just give it to me...' she whispered.

She gave out a moan and her eyes opened to see him sucking her right breast. She moved her hands to gab his free hand to place onto her left breast. He began to massage and play with the other breast and nipple.

She was moaning softly, 'Oh...Daniel...oh God...'

He presses his fingers onto her panties making her let out a cry, 'Oh...Dan...'

With one swift move, he pulls off her panties, revealing her wetness. He helps her out of her clothing, stripping her down to nothing. He pushes her thighs apart and he looks up to see her fully naked in front of him, sprawled out on the bed. Her pussy was slightly hairy, but nothing too horrid. She did have a gorgeous body; juicy large breasts, toned tummy and a firm ass. His girlfriend wouldn't be able to beat that.

For all the girls he had fucked in his life, he had never gone down on any of them besides his girlfriend. He slowly inserted his large, long fingers into her wet pussy and she let out a loud cry, 'Ahhh, Dan! Oh God...Daniel!'

He continued to thrust his fingers deep into her pussy as he heard her cry in pleasure loudly, squirming in his grip. Her legs were hitched around his shoulders and her hands were entangled in his hair.

'Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh oh God...ahhh! You're amazing...ah!' she moaned and groaned. His hair was standing up. Here he was fingering another girl behind his girlfriend's back. Her juices were spilling out from her pussy and flowing all over the mattress and he continued to pleasure her with just his fingers. He found himself wanting to pleasure this girl and make her sing her pleasures to the heavens. He began to add some more fingers inside her pussy and play with her clit.

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes, right there! Oh God, give me more Daniel! Yes! Yes!' she sung, throwing her hips at him before she let out a loud cry and shudder as she had a first orgasm of the night all over the mattress. He moved back just in time and he watched her explode all over the bed mattress, pooling her juices in the middle. It dripped down the sides of her thighs.

As he lay beside her waiting for her to recover, she began massaging his 6-inch beast. She took in full awe of his chiseled and toned body. She was also in extreme awe at the size of his manhood. It was the biggest she had ever felt.

His cock was fully erect now, sticking out and ready to rip into her.

'You're so big, Daniel...' she whispered as she stroked his dick which was up and ready to rock her hole. It stuck out as she ran her hands up and down the hard muscle.

'You sure you want to do this?' Daniel asked to himself again.

She interrupted his thoughts again by making out with him deeply. Her tongue and his tongue wrestled in each other's mouths. She lay below him as she continued to kiss him deeply, stroking his gorgeous muscular back and biceps. His cock was positioned just at her entrance.

'I don't have a condom...' he realized, hoping this would be the deterrent he needed.

'It's fine...I'm on the pill. Let's have bare-back sex the whole night. Just enter me...I need to feel you...make love to me first then we can fuck each other all night long however and wherever you want...'

Daniel felt a shiver go up his back. He had never had sex with any girl without a condom before. He thought his first time would be with Mikaela, but now it would be with some other girl, other than his own girlfriend.

She looked over at the night stand at the clock, 'We have to try and be as quiet as possible as my roommate might hear us and get seriously pissed.'

Daniel hesitated, silently begged for forgiveness for the sin he was about to commit to his girlfriend before he went for the point of no return. He felt an out of body experience as he watched himself pushed apart Natalie's legs.

'Spread yourself for me...' he whispered.

She spread her legs the widest for him he had ever seen and opened up herself completely to a man who wasn't hers. He propped up himself with his arms, hovering above her. Within the next two minutes, he slowly started pushing his dick inside her and Natalie arched her body to take Daniel fully in and whispered, 'Oh God...just break me.'

That was it. The sin was underway. He was now cheating on his girlfriend and now about to fuck some other chick behind her back. He watched her moan as he entered into her tight wet pussy slowly. They looked into each other's eyes as his cock slid inside her cunt.

'Ahhh...' he gave out a small moan and sigh.

Daniel exhaled out loudly. She wasn't as tight as his girlfriend, obviously, as she probably had many sexual partners, but that didn't mean she didn't feel great. The fact that his cock was in another girl's pussy without any protection meant that he could feel all the wetness and soft skin. It was a feeling that was out of this world for him. He started slowly at first, giving slow deep pumps and he leaned in to kiss her as he made love to her, just how she wanted it. She gripped his arms tightly as Daniel fucked her deeply. He increased the speed and moved his hips against her and she loved it.

'Oh oohhhhh ooohhh oh Daniel oh my God...' she moaned with every pump of his dick into her. She leaned up to claw at his back as she got fucked by his dick.

Their tongues wrestled as they passionately made-out as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. After a good 5 minutes of slow thrusting, he begins to drive his cock into her harder and deeper and they had very wild missionary sex on the bed, moving in and out of each other. He began to enjoy the pumping very much as it had been awhile since he had sex or even came. He muffled her moans with their mouths while she wrapped her legs around his hips tighter and pumped herself onto his dick as well. He held her close against his body as he made love to a girl who wasn't Mikaela.

'Oh fuck! Fuck yeah!' he groaned softly as he slid his cock in and out of her, grinding his hips between her thighs.

He started ramming her very hard and fast, breathing deeply from the workout. He saw from the side, a mirror where he saw himself moving his hips and entering his cock in and out of Natalie. He couldn't believe he was having sex with another girl while he wasn't single. He never thought he'd be that guy, but here he was! He saw how wide her legs were spread for him and she too pumped her hips against his cock, meeting his thrusts. The bed creaked softly with each thrust they made into each other.

'Oh God, yes Daniel! Yes! Yes! Oh Daniel! More! More! Harder!' she cried, gripping onto him harder as she got banged deeply.

He enjoyed how he could be cursing and swearing. This was the first time he could really unleash his animalistic instincts.

He didn't know how long they had the deeply penetrating missionary sex, but he felt he was going to explode and he leaned in saying, 'Oh God, I'm going cum Nat...'

'Cum inside me...give me all of it and call out to me...' she breathlessly cried, pulling him into her deeper.

He picked up speed, throwing and rocking his hips back and forth, pumping into her. He thrusts into her harder and harder till he finally felt it.

'Ah fuckkkkk! Oh God...' he exclaimed in pleasure, as they looked deep into each others eyes as he finally came out many weeks' worth of cum into her pussy. It was a large load and it spilt out and dripped down her thighs. He was out of breath for a while. They kissed passionately on top of her for a few minutes, with his dick still inside her.

She held his face and told him between kisses, 'Oh God, you have the biggest dick I've ever had...'

Daniel felt his ego being boosted tremendously as she continued stroking him all over and giving him kisses. He hadn't had his ego stroked for a long time now, and hearing that from someone. Even Mikaela had never said things like that to him. She was far too prudish and innocent to say dirty things like that. Not long after, she began stroking his limp cock again this it was up and fully erect once more. This time, she was going to go on top of him.

'Time for you to be happy...' she whispered as she straddled him.

She went ahead and lowered her hips and pushed herself on top of him, nudging his dick inside her pussy making him let out a sensual groan. He held her hips and guided her to enter in between her thighs.

'Ahh...' She gave a soft cry of pleasure, feeling his large dick rip through her barrier.

'Ooff...' he exhaled, puffing out his chest as he held her small hips steady for awhile as she adjusted to his size.

Then, she began to thrust slowly, moving her hips in a swaying motion which made the pleasure begin again. He inhaled and exhaled in, watching her hips rock against his dick. As Daniel began to move his hands to her hips, she began to change to what was seemingly jumping and simultaneously pumping. Her breasts began to bounce deliciously in front of him and she leaned her head back moaning loudly. He slowly guided her hips for her, fucking her on his cock.

'Yeah Nat, just like that. Rock on me, baby,' he softly groaned.

He put his arms behind his head and looked up to watch her ride on top of him. He had to admit, she great bouncing on his dick. She must have been really experienced. Her moaning cries filled the air with dirty sex and guilty pleasure.

It seemed that they would soon come and in few minutes, he whispered breathily, 'I'm going to come soon babe, so don't stop bouncing...'

The moment she heard that, she fell forward and increased the speed. She allowed her breasts to dangle and bounce directly in front of his face as she rocked herself on his dick hard. His hands tightened around her waists and rammed her harder and faster on his cock.

'Ahhhh yes, yes, yes Oh fuck! You rock your hips so good!'

His eyes rolled up his head, his mouth open and breathing hard as they bounced up and down on the bed as she rode him. Up down up down up down. The bed creaked loudly with every movement. He clawed at her bouncing breasts in front of his face and buried his face in between them. He bit at them and sucked at her beautiful pink nipples between each thrust of her pussy on his dick. He was having the fuck of his life right now as he looked up and watched his junior ram herself onto him. When he began to play with her nipples, she screamed and began to start rocking her hips onto his cock the hardest he 's ever felt.

They really wanted to milk each other's worth. The bed springs were moaning and groaning along with them. He didn't know how long they went on bouncing each other, it seemed endless and the pleasure kept sending them higher and higher. They looked at each other shamelessly from time to time, as if to see who could make each other cum faster. Watching his sex face turned her on really hard.

It was a dream come true to her to get to fuck this man. She had always been attracted to him the first time they met. Secretly, she had been masturbating to the thought of him for a long time now. She had heard he had a girlfriend so she didn't approach him at first. Tonight, seeing him alone at the union gave her that opportunity to finally make the move. After hearing all the shit that his girlfriend was doing to him, she saw a window of opportunity to finally bang him. Finally he was all hers tonight and there was nothing that bitch girlfriend of his could do now that they were finally fucking each other.

Her hair flying wildly behind her, sweat dripping and forming all over her collarbone and breasts and her panting as she fucked his brains out. She wanted to give this man mind-blowing cheating sex against his girlfriend. He watched her ride his dick to the maximum and made him groan and moan like he never did before. She leaned her head back and threw her hips against his cock, milking everything out of him, giving him the best sex of his life.

A smile began to form on her lips as she screamed as well, as she threw her hips against his cock, knowing that she was making another girl's boyfriend moan his brains out. The sex they were having was extremely rough and noisy. The springs on the bed was groaning as loud as the two were as they fucked the sanity out of each other. She rode him to her highest levels as she wanted to give him so much pleasure so that he'd always masturbate thinking of her and imagine his girlfriend, even if he was fucking her instead.

Suddenly, the phone rings and Daniel looked over to see Mikaela was calling him. After a week of ignoring his calls, she was finally calling him back. Instinctively, Daniel tried to push Natalie off.

'Wait, wait, wait, let me just answer this...' he tried to say.

Natalie grabbed his phone and chucked it aside, 'No, you're mine for the night. I don't care if your girlfriend is calling you while I'm fucking you. It would have been even better if she could hear you getting your brains fucked out by me!'

12