One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that you sissy slut?" he groaned into my ear as he kissed and licked my neck.

"Yes I do. Mmm, I love it. I love your cock. I love your cock fucking me," I answered. That seemed to encourage him and he started pounding me harder and faster. "Yes, fuck me! I love it," I continued. My cock was hard again and I was ready to spurt soon. Just then the young guy gripped my hips and he slammed the full length of his cock into me and held it there. I felt a warm, wet feeling deep inside me and realised that he was coming. He emptied his sperm into my butt. He grunted and let out a low moan. He slid out of me slowly until his cock popped free. I could feel his cum running out of my hole and down my leg. I lifted the toiled seat and sat down quickly as the young guy's cream flowed out of my bum. He was holding his deflating penis in his hand. It was covered in a messy combination of white goo and saliva. As I squeezed the remains of his cum from my ass, I leaned forward and took his cock back into my mouth to suck it clean. I finally got around to having that piss while I sat there too.

"Yes, that's it. You really are a dirty fucking tranny slut," the guy said. He pulled his prick out of mouth and zipped up. He then stood aside and I looked passed him.

"So true, she really is a dirty tranny slut," said Gabby who was standing at the door frame with her camera phone still filming. How long had she been there?

The young guy who had just fucked me laughed and suggested that Gabby join in and suck my cock while he watched. Gabby grabbed my had and pulled me away. "Come on Punta, we have to go. You said so yourself," she demanded. I pulled up my panties and pulled down my dress as we hurried out of the lady's room and rejoined the others.

"What took you so long?" Laurie inquired with a sly grin. Instead of answering, Gabby just showed them all the video on her phone. I was embarrassed enough to go red faced in my shame. The girls were all laughing hysterically at me. It was so humiliating. Laurie hugged me and said, "It's okay sweetie. I don't mind that you're a sissy slut." She kissed my red cheek and swatted my sore ass. They all laughed some when I jumped.

"Come on, let's get the fuck out of this place," Laurie ordered as we staggered through the thinning crowd and out the door. It took all our combined effort to hold each other up as we made our way back to the car.

Inside we all were still laughing and hooting at all the escapades we had up until then. We passed around another bottle of Champaign. Everyone was pretty drunk. After a long swig of bubbly, Laurie got wide eyed. "Oh my god, I really have to pee," she announced loudly. It incited another round of laughter. I realised that she was the only one of us who had not taken a piss yet. "Tell the driver to pull over somewhere," Laurie ordered. Gabby took the initiative and informed the driver.

The driver pulled over into a roadside parking area. It was abandon and empty. Laurie ran out as soon as the limo came to stop. We all got out and the girls pulled out their camera phones again to record Laurie as she squatted in the open lot and let fly a torrent of piss. The limo driver got out of the front and came around to watch too. Laurie was laughing with us and added, "You're all a bunch of sick fucking perverts." She finished but instead of pulling her panties back up, she took them right off and made her way back to the vehicle.

Laurie handed me her panties as she crawled back in the limo. "I don't suppose there is any fucking toilet paper is there?" she scolded. I could feel that Laurie's panties were wet. I wasn't sure if it was pee or if her pussy was wet or it may have been a combination of both. Laurie leaned back on the seat and her blue dress rode up to expose her shaved pink pussy. She looked at Mellissa and ordered, "Come here Bimbo."

Mellissa eagerly crawled up on her hands and knees in front of Laurie. She presented her pretty face to Laurie. Laurie grabbed Mellissa with a handful of her curls and shoved the girl's face into her wet snatch. Laurie smiled as she grinded her pussy onto Mellissa's tongue. "That's better than any toilet paper I know, " she announced. Mellissa eagerly lapped away at the birthday girl's sex and I could tell that the scene was a turn on to everyone watching. The driver was feeling up Gabriella. Ashley was touching herself. I moved closer to her and she started making out with me. Gabby pulled the limo driver into the back seat and in seconds had his cock out and into her mouth. Ashley broke our kiss and slid into the limo next to Laurie and started making out with her. She pulled Laurie's dress down and clamped her mouth on Laurie's right nipple. Ashley sucked it lovingly while Laurie continued to grind away on Mellissa's face. I climbed in and tried to find a place for myself. Mellissa's butt was right in front of me and gently hiked her dress. Her panties were soaked through so I slid them off of her and began licking her exposed pussy. It was delicious.

Laurie watched all of her horny co-workers engage in carnal lust. She seemed pleased and it upped her own lust. She was face fucking Mellissa with savage passion. It just made Mellissa wetter and she responded to my tongue lashing of her clit. "That sissy slut eat good pussy?" Laurie asked of her licker. Mellissa could hardly answer but grunted into Laurie's snatch. "Good," Laurie replied to the unintelligible moan.

Gabby had climbed up onto the limo driver's lap and had impaled her vagina onto his impressive member. She was lewdly bouncing away on his cock while he held her by her exquisite Latina ass. "Sissy Slut," Laurie beckoned. I lifted my wet face from Mellissa's twat to see what she wanted. Seeing that she had my attention, Laurie ordered, "Eat out that Cock Sucker's ass while she rides that stud." The birthday girl would not be denied. I abandon Mellissa's pussy and moved my face to the action on the other seat. Gabby's ass was lewdly spread and cum from one of the guys from the club was leaking from her asshole every time the driver drove his cock into her pussy. His cock and balls were also covered in sperm from some other guy and it acted as lube for their fuck. I got right in there and started licking. First I sucked the driver's balls clean then licked a trail to Gabby's ass. It was a trick finding her hole as it moved up and down. Once I got my tongue into her asshole however; Gabby slowed down so that it stayed inside.

Meanwhile Laurie adjusted herself and had Mellissa lay down across the limo seat. Laurie then repositioned herself to squat back down onto her face. Laurie's sweet ass was rotating circles onto the blonde girl's face. Ashley meanwhile was rubbing Mellissa's pussy with one hand and her own with the other. Laurie instructed Ashley to get up on the seat. She said, "Put your leg here Bitch and squash your twat against this Bimbo's." Ashley positioned herself as instructed and moaned as her wet snatch made contact with Mellissa's. Laurie seemed pleased again and said, "That's it. Scissor bitches." Ashley rolled her hips and tribbed with Mellissa. I kept at my task of licking Gabby's butt but could still see the action on the other seat. My cock was begging me for relief. Still, I kept quiet as not to sound needy. I was determined to uphold my promise.

The pleasure continued for a while like that until the driver was getting closer to his orgasm. He aggressively flipped over Gabriella onto her back while keeping his cock inside her. This forced me off of Gabby's butt and I sat on the floor as the driver ploughed Gabby's pussy with her ankles up on his shoulders. He thrust hard and strong into her. I turned my attention to the three way on the other seat. Laurie had her eyes closed as she rocked her crotch on Mellissa's face. I could see Mellissa's tongue busy at work in Laurie's thirty year old pussy. Mellissa was squirming too as Ashley aggressively grinded her naked snatch against the blonde girl's crotch. They were all panting and Laurie threw her head back in a scream. She flooded Mellissa's face in her juice, almost drowning the girl. Laurie lifted herself off of Mellissa to expose her wet, slick face. Mellissa was coming too and arched her back to squeeze her pussy hard against Ashley's. The junction between the two ladies' legs were slick with lady juice.

Ashley continued to hump Mellissa's leg still searching for her own orgasm. Meanwhile, the limo driver had Gabby screaming and clawing at him as she got fucked to orgasm. The driver finally tensed up and dumped his seed into her womb. Spent, he rolled off and began putting his pants back on. Gabby lay there exhausted as did Mellissa. Laurie saw what needed to be done next and told me to help out Ashley as Mellissa had given up after her orgasm. Ashley spread her legs wide and I crawled up to her. Ashley wrapped one of her long legs around my head and her boot pulled my face into her crotch. He pussy was naked and wet. My tongue plunged inside her. The redhead rode it with joy. I then started lapping away at her tasty pie. Once I found her clit, Ashley squeezed my head and face fucked me with joy. She tasted so damn good. Still, my cock was aching and feeling left out. I was about to pull it out and stroke it when Laurie whispered into my ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I could hardly believe my ears. The thought of fucking Laurie was a dream. I pulled my mouth off of Ashley's clit just long enough to answer, "Yes please." Ashley pushed my head back into her snatch and I resumed my task of eating her out. I was so excited that I had not been careful to listen to Laurie's exact words before answering.

"Keep eating her pussy while I get ready," Laurie told me. I had not yet clued in. My hard dick was thinking for me. I was already imagining pumping myself into the birthday girl. As I sucked on Ashley's clit I wondered what the delay was and craned my head a bit to the side. Laurie was tightening up a belt harness from which hung a massive twelve inch long, incredibly thick, big black dildo. Suddenly the bells and whistles were going off in my brain. She had said, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Laurie grabbed my hips from behind. Ashley had my head in a leg lock so that I could not move. Laurie haulked up a big mouthful of spit that landed squarely on my asshole. The tip of the big dildo began forcing my recently abused asshole open again. She had applied a lubricating gel to her prosthetic penis as I felt its soothing wetness on the shaft. Despite getting fucked less than an hour earlier, my butt still strained to accommodate the monster cock. Laurie showed no mercy however and drove her new cock home into the depths of my bowels. My eyes drew tears and I tried to scream but they were muffled in Ashley's box. Laurie said, "Thanks Ladies. I love my new birthday present." I had forgotten about the bag of birthday goodies that were in the car. I didn't know that the others had pitched in to buy this massive strap on that was wrecking my bum.

Laurie began vigorously assaulting my anal passage. She was more ruthless than the guy in the club was. She pounded me hard. I thought I would split in two. Between stokes she would slap my ass cheeks too which added to my pain. Since there was no risk of her coming, she would be able to keep fucking me for as long as she wanted or until she got tired. I was in for it. I noticed that the limo was moving again. The driver had gone back to the front and left me to the peril of Laurie's big new cock. She loved it and was enjoying my torment. Her thrusts got harder and more vicious. The streets and blocks past by as by backside got pounded. I started concentrating on Ashley's yummy pussy to distract myself from the pain. It was working and Ashley was humping my face. Before long I was centered on just getting her off. That joy restored my erection to full mast and I was aware of the feeling of the dildo against my prostate gland. It felt good. I no longer felt the sting but instead felt a full sensation.

Ashley started screaming and bucking against my face as I sucked hard on her clit. She came hard and soaked my face with her love juice. Laurie relentlessly fucked my ass with everything she had. Suddenly my cock erupted without me even touching it. My cum sprayed all over the leather seat of the limo. I came from getting fucked. I didn't think it was possible but it happened. Laurie was exhausted from all that hard work and was winded. She stopped fucking me but her huge toy was still buried inside me.

The limo finally stopped again and the driver came round and opened the door. He had stopped in front of my house. Laurie withdrew her foot long cock from my ass and I had a feeling of immense emptiness. She leaned back with her disproportioned cock sticking up in front of her. "This is your stop Sissy, get the fuck out," the birthday girl stated. I could barely move but forced myself to climb out. I pulled my panties up and my dress down and made my walk of shame to my door. I vaguely remember a bath and a cozy bed as I passed out.

The next night at work came too soon. It took a lot of painkillers and orange juice to subdue the hangover. Back in my male mode, I went through my regular routine and got myself to work. There were no customers in there at seven when I started so I let the day shift bartender and the waitress go home early. I went about sweeping the floor, cleaning glasses and stocking beer. About twenty minutes later Laurie strolled in wearing sunglasses along with her regular sexy uniform. She was carrying a bag with her. "Here's the rest of your shit that you left at my place last night," she said calmly.

I sat it aside as she got right to work as usual helping me stock the fridge. "Sorry I'm late, I had a wicked hangover," she confessed. That made me giggle a bit. I was obviously in the same boat. "Are you okay? Did you enjoy last night?" she asked me.

"Ya, I'm fine. I really had a good time. I was glad that you included me," I replied. Laurie gave me a relieved smile. "My ass is still pretty sore though," I threw in at the end but with a knowing smile.

Laurie blushed and meekly said, "I'm sorry." She gave me the puppy dog eyes. She then gently patted me on my bum to mock my dismay.

"No you're not," I replied which brought back Laurie's regular devil's grin. She raised an eyebrow and gave my bum a slightly harder swat and shook her head in agreement. "Still, you had me fooled there for a while. I really thought I was going to get to fuck you," I continued.

"That wasn't going to happen. Sorry," she apologized again. She went on, " My birthday, my rules." I let out a sigh and there was a brief moment of silent tension. Laurie then pulled me into a hug with her and gave me a sisterly kiss. She grinned and asked, "So, when's your birthday?"

The end. At least until my birthday.