One of The Hot Sisters Ch. I

Story Info
Tim looses a bet & becomes Taryn.
2k words
3.87
94.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie just stood there with an evil look on her face. I could do nothing but stand there, jaw almost hitting the floor. We both knew that I had just lost the bet. Which was, who could get laid first. I was amazed. We had just made that bet that morning. Damn she was quick. I guess it was easy for her, she was a knock out gorgeous, a bombshell, the type of woman every man fantasizes about. She had great, dirty blonde hair, a perfect hourglass shape. Perfect 36 C sized breasts, that seemed to defy gravity. She had a firm plump ass, an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. And finally, long shapely legs.

She was my best friend in the world, and had been since I could remember. We had grown up together. I watched her evolve from little girl, to a hot teenager, to a indescribably, super hot, super vixen. She was a cheerleader when I played basketball. And my senior year, when I was the captain of the team, and its star player, she was the captain of the cheer squad. Everyone said we should have gone out, that we would make such a great couple but nothing happened.

Well almost nothing.

One night, at a party, she was absolutely smashed. She started to flirt with me. I just passed it off as drunken banter. And just passed off. But she started to get more physical, rubbing my arm leg. I was finding it harder and harder to resist her. She was wearing a skimpy, tight, pink, halter top, which stopped just above her belly button. It showed a lot of her cleavage, which gave me a easy view of her breasts. Also, these extremely tight pleather pants. These left nothing to the imagination.

I was loosing the ability to resist. Here was the hottest girl I had ever seen, obviously wanting a piece of me. Then she kissed me, and by reflex I kissed her back. It was a long, passionate, kiss. I cupped her beautiful breast. She let out a slight moan. It was at that point I relied what I was doing. I backed away from her. Explaining how she was hammered, and it was wrong to take advantage of her. I got out of there, because I knew, if I stayed, I was going to fuck her till the sun came up.

"I won. You have to dress up in drag, and go out with me," Natalie, howled at me.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know. Just nowhere where people will know me."

"don't worry. We are going on a cruise. In the Caribbean."

"wow you are really going all out."

"Yes, and you have to be in drag for the whole week. Honey. Oh, and my younger sister is off from college, so she will be joining us."

Natalie's sister, Val, was almost as hot as Natalie. She was 21, and shorter that Natalie, but all the same oh so hot features. They were 2 in a million. Val and I were good friends, even though she was 4 years younger than me. I always used to see her when I was over Natalie's.

"hey, that's coo. I ain't gonna wuss out of our bet."

Natalie and I were both 5'9". I was a little more built than her though, so her clothes would fit me pretty good.

The night before we left, Natalie had me use this cream that made me silky smooth. She gave me a feminine hair style. Taught me how to do make-up, nails etc. Natalie had me try on the outfit I was to wear the next day. First was the bra and panties, black with some lace around them. Also some breast forms to fill out my shape.

Next was the garter and hose. Then the skirt, which was smooth, black with a rose on the front and back. It went down to my knees with two slits mid way up my thigh. Then was the white, spaghetti string, tank top. Then the final piece of clothing, the plain, small white, collared shirt. She buttoned up a few of the buttons. She then did my make up. She had me model in front of Val. I was surprised how well things fit.

"'she' looks pretty 'hot'" Natalie said to Val. Emphasis on 'she' and 'hot'. I passed it off as friendly joking around.

"oh yeah, if I were a dyke, I'd want 'her' pussy," Val responded with a wink, in my direction, and a strange look at Natalie.

It was getting pretty late and I got pretty tired. I told them that I was going to go to bed.

"not so fast there sexy," Natalie said. With a slap on my ass. "you gotta sleep in... This." She held up this pink, silky, nightie, with matching panties. I sighed and put it on. I then went up stair and went to bed. God those panties felt oh, oh so good on my cock. While I slept, Natalie and Val had a conversation, as I would found out later.

"so Nat, have you been giving him the 'pills'?"

"yup, all we have to do is give him the avatar, catalyst, pill, and he, will be our very hot, little sister." Natalie responded. She put her hand on Val's face. "sort of like, how you're my very hot, little sis." She then kissed Val on the lips, a long passionate, kiss. Her hand roamed to, Val's beautiful, perky breast. Val let out a little moan.

"God Natalie, you are so hot," with that, Natalie, stepped back. She ripped off her blouse, exposing those perfect 36c breasts, Val jumped up on Natalie and wrapped around her, Natalie fell back on the couch with a giggle. Val started to suck Natalie's tits, and with one of her hands pushing up Natalie's skirt, and pushing up her panties and started to massage her pussy. Then started to pump in and out, first slowly, and gradually picking up speed.

"oh, oh yes girl, fuck me, yes yes, oh god yes, faster oh harder, get your face on my pussy and eat me slut." Val slid down and with her mouth started sucking Natalie's pussy, sliding her tongue in and out. Wiggling it. Natalie started to buck crazily. And ride vals face. "oh, god yes, yes, lick it, oh fuck yeah, ohhh, I'm cumming, oh yes," with that Natalie, exploded with a flood of cum, into Val's mouth, oh it tasted so good.

"my turn bitch," Val said as she ripped off her clothes, as well as the remaining skirt Natalie was wearing, also straddled Natalie's waist. She started grind Natalie's pussy. In no time Natalie was grinding right back. "Oh god, this feels so, oh so, goood," Val moaned.

"hell yes slut, oh yes." Natalie responded. They started grinding harder with more force. They traded moans, they got louder, their motions harder and faster. "I'm cumming again."

"oh, hell yes, so am I!" Val moaned. They both exploded with furious orgasms.

Afterwards they just lied there in the after glow, of their beautiful lesbian, sisterly, love session, "imagine what is this is going to be like when Tim becomes our little sis?" Val said.

"I think you mean Taryn," Natalie said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Val laughed too. "Let's wash up, and when were done, lets pull out the bed on the couch, and you can sleep there, and to toy with his mind sleep in the nude. So he is totally unaware what is about to happen to him."

"Good idea you sexy thing you." Natalie responds.

I was woken up the next morning by val. When I saw her I took a double take. She was wearing next to noting. A small little bra with a matching little thong, exposing her perfect little ass. It took all of my strength not to reach out and grab it.

"Wake up sleepy head, I've made breakfast for you silly," she said as she scampered out of the room

As I went down the stairs I noticed Natalie just sleeping on the couch butt naked. Oh good god I wanted to fuck her right then.

Val and I ate breakfast and went and got dressed. When I was done I went downstairs to get Natalie's approval. Not only that but to get another view of that perfect body.

"So Nat what do you think?" I said.

"Wh, what, oh damn girl you look sexy, I gotta get dressed and then we will leave ok," she said with a wink. As she passed me she grabbed my ass.

We all left around 1 o'clock. When we got there I noticed that there were mostly women going on the is cruise. They all seemed to be very good looking.

We went into our room, "well I'm gonna go see what the bar is like, ill see you two later." Val said.

As Val left, Natalie closed the door and looked at me very seductively. "oh, I just remembered, you didn't take your vitamins today."

She got a pill out of her purse, and gave it to me. She gave it to me. After I swallowed it I felt a little strange. But that soon went away. "Let's go to the pool. Here's your suit." It was a little bikini.

"How do you expect me to pass off as a girl in that thing?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry, silly you. Now let's get changed." I went into the bathroom and stripped down, when I realized that I didn't have the suit.

"Hey Natalie, can you hand me the suit please."

"Sure thing, Taryn," she came in and handed me the suit. Once again she was naked.

"Whoa, what's with all the nakedness?"

"Don't worry, girlfriends are always naked around each other. I put on the suit, but as I expected my cock, bulged through the bottom of the suit. "well were just gonna have to do something about that aren't we."

As she said that, she went down, and pulled the bottoms down. And encircled my cock with her mouth, and started sucking. Lapping it with her tong. It felt so good and this is what I had been dreaming of forever. Within no time, I shot my huge load right into her mouth, it was the best orgasm of my life. She didn't stop she sucked me dry. When she pulled away from my limp cock she cleaned it up and pulled the bottoms up.

Then it happened. I shuddered, my hair grew longer, became blonde I felt weight increase on my chest. My hands skimmed down, all of my hair disappeared. Then there was a void between my legs. I looked in the mirror and this beautiful girl looked back at me. She looked like Natalie's and Val's little sister. I had the same sized breasts, if not a little bigger then Natalie's. I filled out the bathing suit perfectly. As I suspected my cock and balls were replaced by a shaven pussy. I was shocked. But yet I felt very good.

"Well?" Natalie asked?

"I like it, is it permanent? God I'm hot. I don't know, I ain't doin nothin to any men," I said.

"Yes, it is, damn you are hot," she said. With that she kissed me with deep, passionate kiss. "I wasn't drunk that night, I really wanted your body." She whispered into my ear. "Come on Taryn, lets go swim," she said.

I was flooded with amount of emotions.

"Here, wear these." She gave me a pair of shorts. I put them on and we went on.

On the way to the pool, I asked Natalie, what type of cruise it was. She explained to me that it was a women's get away cruise. We saw Val at the pool, she ran up to me.

"God, Taryn, is it really you? It worked?" She said to me. As she hugged me she whispered to me, "I'm really a dyke, later tonight, we can give that new body a test drive, that's our little secret."

"Sounds great, val." I said. God even though I was now a woman, this was going to be a great cruise.