One Of Those Days

Story Info
A chance encounter between you & a stranger.
983 words
4.03
43.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers

It's been one of those days at work when you just want to get home and relax. On the drive home you think about all those guys at work how they are always bragging about there girls. For once you just wish it was you telling the tale of a night they would all envy.

You then notice the road you usually take home has been closed for road work, this is the last thing you need right now... the detour will take you 5 miles out of your way... turning a bend in the road you see a small bar and decide to stop, not that your the type of person to hang out in them... but after the day you have had a drink sounds great.

As you walk through there isn't another person in the place. You walk over to the counter and order a drink the barkeep sit's your drink down and wipes the bar as you sip it slowly after finishing it you order another he slides it to you and then says check out that hot babe over there... you run your finger around the rim of the glass and then slowly turn to see an older lady sitting all alone... she's wearing a low cut white blouse the first few buttons undone, her long brown hair flows over her bare shoulders a tight black skirt above her knees black hose and high heels.

You turn back to finish your drink then it hit's you the only other person in the place is a hot looking babe, you want to turn and look again, but you don't want to be obvious so you drop your keys and turn to pick them up... checking her out again, she now has her skirt hiked up and is fixing the garter that holds her hose up, she's teasing you and you know it.

You finish the last of your drink and stand run your hand through your hair and walk over to her table not saying a word you take her hand there's a slow song playing on the juke box as you lead her to the dance floor. Pulling her close your hands rubbing her bare shoulders... her push up bra is giving you a great view of her lovely full breasts. You lean and kiss her cheek, she tilts her head back giving you full access to her neck... you smile and trail licks and kisses all along the nape of her neck... a little moan escapes her lips as you pull her closer and run your fingers up and down her back, she can feel the bulge in your slacks and presses against you more. The song ends and you break the embrace and disappear into a dark corner of the bar.

She stands there for a few minutes stunned and then she decides to look for you. She doesn't see you anywhere and the barkeep is busy watching TV she looks around and then she notices the men's room door and figure's that's were you must have gone... she listens at the door but doesn't hear anything, then she pushes the door open just a little, but it's dark... so she pushes it open more.

You grab her arm and pull her in pushing her up against the sink and kiss her deeply your tongues meeting and playing together. You slide your fingers along her blouse as each button pops free... feeling her soft skin against yours... pushing it back off her shoulders as you lean down and kiss her neck your hand moves down as you skillfully undo her bra with one quick flick. Your lips trail down to her nipples as you feel them raise to your touch... your fingertips now moving down to her tummy and moving back and forth she arches her back and pushes against your hand... you continue licking and kissing her breasts as your hands slide along the hem of her skirt then under pushing it up over her hips... you look down to see she's not wearing any panties and you lick your lips at the thought.

She reaches and unzips your slacks pushing them down allowing them to fall to the floor around your ankles. Looking down she can see your cock wanting to be free... rubbing open palm against your silk boxers she leans and whispers... I want you now... as she pushes at them allowing your hardness to be free of it's restraints... you feel it touching her soft skin as you push back against her teasing her wetness with just the tip, she reaches both hands back and grabs the sink pulling herself up and wrapping her legs around your hips as you feel yourself slide into her depths... sliding into her over and over as you kiss passionately... you grab her hips pulling her closer... moving even deeper into her warmth... she moans softly and pushes hard against you to get every inch, moving her hips to met you as the two of you move together, you feel your balls slap against her thighs as the two of you reach your release together.

Still locked together you kiss again and she asks if you would like to go back to her place for a drink and you readily agree. You both compose yourselves and leave... as you walk past the barkeep you toss him a 10 dollar tip and he smiles and says come again... you smile back and say Oh I will... you walk out together and go back to her place to spend the rest of the evening together, you think to yourself I'm keeping this night all to myself, but you just know the next time your with the guys and there telling all, and that grin crosses your lips as you think back on that night... they will ask.

Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers