One of Those Days

Story Info
Janet is having a bad day, but it becomes better.
2.9k words
4.36
123.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,273 Followers

It was one of those days; I suppose we all have them from time to time. I work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy that stays open twenty four hours a day. I along with a couple of other pharmacists was on the 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift.

The weather forecast had predicted the temperature as 40 degrees Celsius but by 10 a.m. it was hovering around 43 degrees outside.

It seemed that half the population had prescriptions to bring in and we were flat out trying to keep up. Everybody seemed to be irritable and impatient, and of course every air conditioner in the city must have been going full belt. That was the cue for our overloaded power grid to start blacking out various areas; the damned government as usual, never looking ahead beyond the next election, so long term infrastructure gets neglected.

Of course our air conditioning went off along with the computer, and in no time the shop was like an oven, and because we kept all our clients' records on the computer we couldn't access them, so more chaos and complaints.

After twenty minutes the power came on again and with it the air conditioning, but not the damned computer. Artie, one of the other pharmacists and a bit of a computer whiz, fiddled with the thing and after about fifteen minutes it decided to rise from the grave.

The next thing was a prescription written out by some stupid GP. He was either ignorant or hadn't looked up his patient's medication records -- both I suspect -- because he'd written out a prescription for medication that if taken in combination with what his patient was already taking might well have proved fatal.

Of course I had to telephone him about it and got put on hold for ten minutes. When he did come on the line I spelt the situation out to him in as close as I could get to words of one syllable.

You'd have thought he'd be grateful that I saved him from killing his patent, but instead he wanted to start an argument, telling me I didn't know what I was talking about. Actually his arguing seemed to fade out in mid-flight. I think he must have brought up the patient's record on his computer and discovered I was right, but no apology of course.

At 3 p.m. the new shift came on and thankfully I made my way to my car. Of course there was nowhere we could park our cars under shelter, so I got into another oven. I turned the air conditioner on full blast, and by the time I arrived home it was just starting to make its influence felt.

The house was very hot so I turned on the air conditioner. I'd read in some nineteenth century novel that "Animals sweat, gentlemen perspire and ladies are mildly discomforted. Well I was soaked with sweat, perspiring copiously and I was much discomforted.

When I was on the 7 to 3 shift I always had a couple of hours to myself when I arrived home, cadet journalist son Gareth not arriving until nearly six, unless he'd decided to go out somewhere straight from work.

This was my relaxing time so the first priority was a shower. After that for the first time I put on the very vaporous peignoir I'd bought a couple of days before. I admired myself in the mirror and decided that for forty years of age I looked in good shape; "A pity it all goes to waste," I thought. But there you are, you make certain decisions about your life and have to live with the consequences until you decide otherwise.

Now as part of my relaxation therapy I had to decide between Purple Man in the bedroom or Green Man in the lounge. Green Man was the lucky winner because the lounge was always the first area to get cool.

I went into the lounge and crossing over to the roll top desk -- a nice antique piece of furniture actually -- and unlocked it. I then unlocked a drawer to which only I had the key and pulled it out. Behind it was a recess, and that's where Green Man lived.

Taking out Green Man I went over to the divan and opening the front of my peignoir I lay down, getting myself comfortable with a cushion under my head, I set about my daily relaxation exercise.

Having it in the afternoon is a luxury that only the 7 to 3 shift allows me. I like it in the afternoon, but with the other shifts I had to fit it in as opportunity presented itself.

Yes I was going to enjoy this. No need to rush it, just take it nice and slowly, let it build up to a really big one and then let it slowly fade away.

I put one hand under a breast and gently stroked it. I always like to start that way. Then I began to run Green Man's head over the outer lips of my genitals; "Mmm lovely." A pity Green Man can't enjoy it as much as I do.

Just touch my clitoris with the tip of Green Man; "Yow... not too much Janet, let it build up. Turn on the vibrator control to the lowest setting and run Green Man over my inner lips." The temptation is to slide Green Man into my vagina... but not yet.

"Slowly Janet slowly... touch your clitoris again and gently press your nipple."

"Ah... ow... oh... uh... uh... oh... oh... stop or you'll make yourself come."

"Slip Green man into your vagina now Janet, feel him creeping into you, turn up the vibrator control... oh God... oh... I'm so wet... wet... oh... clitoris... clitoris again... oh... ow its agony... stop... stop... I cant stop, turn up vibrator to full power... I'm going to come... come... to... "

"Mum, I'm home."

"Dear God, Gareth! What's he doing coming home at this time? Quick cover up; Green man, too late to put him back in his home, behind me, hide him... sit up... "

Gareth enters all smiles. I'm trembling but try to hide it.

Gareth stops short looking at me.

"Hey, mum, I've never seen you wearing that before."

"I... I... I bought it the other day... first time... er... first time I've worn it."

"You're a dangerous woman mum; you look really sexy; I could even forget you're my mother."

I wanted to say that he shouldn't say things like that to me, but I was in a hell of a state. You ladies will appreciate how I felt; it's awful when you're on the verge of an orgasm and you get hung up.

Gareth was staring at me and I knew why. The rush job of covering up hadn't quite covered enough. I'm sure he couldn't see my genitals but he must have come close, and my breasts were only partially covered.

He'd stared at me at other times but I'd never before given him quite so much to stare at. I could see that my exposure was having an effect on him as witness a growing lump in the region of his groin. I'd seen that happen before as well, but never when I was caught by him on the edge of what promised to be a mighty orgasm.

His gaze changed from salacious to concern as he said, "Are you okay mum, you look tense and your face is flushed?"

"Tense"? My God that was an understatement.

I had to defuse the situation so instead of replying I asked, "How come you're home so early?"

His expression changed to one of smugness. "They let me loose on my first real assignment today. Old Arnold Townsend was supposed to do it but he got sick, so they sent me to do the interview -- a clergyman who says God doesn't exist. They said I could write the interview up at home, so here I am."

"Ah... well, as you're home I'll make us a cup of tea."

I rose but had only gone a couple of paces when Gareth said, "Hey, what's that thing?"

Even as I turned I knew what "that thing" was. Green Man; in the mental, physical and emotional confusion I'd been experiencing I'd forgotten about him.

Gareth picked him up and was weighing him in his hand. "It's all sticky," he said, "What's it used for?"

I could hardly say that it was a pudding mixture stirrer so I raked around for a quick answer.

"It... it's... er... it's what I use for relaxation therapy," I said, and it wasn't really untruthful.

"Relaxation therapy; a length of green plastic; what's that got to do with relaxation?" he laughed.

"Well... well... that's what it's for."

"Show me; show me how you use it to relax yourself."

"No, it's private."

He looked at it more closely and said, "Do you know what it looks like, it looks like... hey, it buzzes and it's trembling."

He'd fiddled with the vibration control.

I tried to snatch Green Man from him but he pulled it away from me.

"It looks like a penis," he chuckled.

By that stage I was close to hysteria and yelled out, "That's what it's supposed to look like."

He looked at me questioningly. "It's... it's one of those things... what are they called... that women use to...?"

"Dildo... a dildo... " I said wearily.

"You mean you... you use this to...?"

As I've said, it had been one of those days, and this was the last straw. I don't often cry but now the tears came.

Gareth came to me, put his arm round me and said, "Come on mum, sit down."

He took me back to the divan and sat beside me, his arm still round me.

"It's okay mum, I have to do a similar thing except I don't need a gadget to do it with."

"Gareth," I wept, "I have to have something. I've made sure you didn't have to put up with a stepfather or 'uncles.' You probably think I'm a neuter, but I'm not, I've got feelings and that's how I cope with them."

He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I never thought you were neuter mum and I've often wondered why you never took on a man. You did it for me."

"Yes and no," I said. "I did it for you, but I did it for me as well."

"For you?"

"Do you know where your father is?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen him?"

"No."

"Have you ever heard from him?"

"No."

"Neither have I, so is it any wonder I don't have anything to do with men?"

"You mean he hurt you so badly."

"You've got it."

"But not all men are... "

"Perhaps not, but why take the risk; now give me Green Man."

"Green man? Oh yes, I see."

I decided not to tell him about Purple Man who lived in my bedside cabinet, Gareth had seen and heard enough already, or so I thought.

He handed me Green Man saying, "How do you use it?" He chuckled and went on, "I suppose if I'd come in a bit quicker I'd have seen."

"Don't be so nasty Gareth," I said. "You wouldn't like me to see you masturbating, would you?"

He seemed to consider this for a few moments and then said, "I wouldn't mind if you really wanted to see what I do, but you probably know that anyway."

"Yes, I suppose I do," I sighed.

"But using that thing... er... Green Man is a bit different."

"Is it?" I replied; then thinking about the relative complication of female genitals compared to the male I added, "Yes, I suppose it is a bit different."

"Show me," he said bluntly.

"What!"

"Let me see how you use it."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'd be too... too embarrassed."

"All right, let's make it mutual."

"What do you mean?"

"If you show me how you use Green Man I'll show you how I masturbate."

"But I told you, I know how you... "

"Yes, but if we do it together you won't need to feel embarrassed. Look, I'm not embarrassed."

With that he took off his shoes, removed his trousers and underpants and there it was, not an eight inch length of plastic, but the real thing. Actually he looked slightly ridiculous in his socks and shirt, but let that pass.

He started to stroke his penis and feeling encouraged I lay back and starting to fondle one of my breasts, I applied Green Man.

It as true, in theory I knew how a man masturbated, but watching a practical demonstration was alluring; the foreskin drawn back and forth over the head of the penis, and the shiny droplets of clear sticky fluid that oozed from the little slit at the tip of the head, and the gasps of pleasure.

I think looking at each other inspired an the ever more intense stimulation of our genitals and then suddenly Gareth removed my hand from Green Man and took over the manipulation, driving the length of plastic deep into me.

I responded by taking over the manipulation of his penis.

I knew what was going to happen but felt helpless to stop it.

Green Man was drawn out of me and dropped; Gareth was between my wide open legs and his penis probing for entrance to my vagina. I knew I should have stopped him, but I had neither will nor desire to do so.

Then he was in me, not some piece of impersonal plastic, but warm, seeking man flesh that seemed to pulsate with love; and what was more the man was not inarticulate like Green Man, who could only buzz.

"Mum... mum... I love you... I want you... "

And I could respond knowing I would be heard; "Darling yes... yes... I need you... put it in me... deep... deeper... "

We had both been on the brink and in seconds we were both coming.

He cried out, "Oh mum... mum... " and I felt his sperm being driven into me.

Consequences meant nothing; only the moment of love made physical mattered.

"Oh my love... my love... my darling... oh my God... oh... uh... ah... ah-ha... ooowaaa... "

His penis was slackening in me. "Don't leave me... don't leave me yet darling... "

"I could stay like this with you for ever, mother."

Such was my euphoria I could almost believe him in that moment. To be united with him for ever, one flesh; that would be heaven on earth.

The ecstatic moment faded but not the love.

Gareth with his penis still in my vagina looked down at me as I stroked his face and hair. His hands fondled my breasts as he murmured, "They're so beautiful... so beautiful."

In our post-coital relaxation -- a relaxation such as neither Green Man nor Purple Man had ever given me -- we were still reluctant to separate; what's more neither Green Man nor Purple Man had ever told me I had beautiful breasts.

Of course the moment came to separate. "Darling, we're both very sweaty and you've put an awful lot of sperm into me, we need a shower."

He sighed, "I suppose so; can I shower with you?"

I laughed and said, "How else?"

Damn it, it was he who had broken the long drought that had been my chastity, he had taken but I had given, and given willingly, but now he was mine as he had never been before. He had broken the drought and he must pay the price of the ensuing flood.

In the shower he carefully washed his sperm out of my vagina as I washed his penis.

"I want you again, I want you and I want you now, do it to me again," I commanded.

He pressed my back against the shower wall and putting his hands under my buttocks he lifted me up. I was then lowered on to his erect penis. My feet did not touch the floor so he had to do all the work, raising and lowering me on to his length.

Another few moments of screaming, weeping ecstasy, and then more vagina and penis cleansing.

I have heard of women whom their man treats as a sex slave, but never a man who was a woman's sex slave, that is, until Gareth and I became lovers.

I suppose in a sense Green Man and Purple Man had been my sex slaves, but they had no tongues to lick my genitals or explore my mouth, no lips to kiss or to enfold my nipples, and there never seemed any point in sucking a piece of plastic, whether green or purple.

All that changed with Gareth as I experienced the fullness of physical love.

From being "One of those days" it had become an extraordinary day, a day which laid down the pattern for the days that followed.

The consequences, well, when for years you have stuck to a decision, "No more men," and therefore no contraceptive pill, and then one comes along and, as it were, takes you by storm, what can you expect?

As for Green Man and Purple Man, for a while I was tempted to consign them to the rubbish bin, but in the light of their long and loyal service I relented, and they still reside in their old homes. I must confess I do take them out occasionally and for old time's sake let them play with me for a while, but it all means nothing now.

For those of sentimental inclination, you might like to know that the baby is due in about five weeks.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,273 Followers