One of Us Pt. 02

Story Info
Scott accepts Doc's invitation & wakes up as Dolly.
2.5k words
4.32
20.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the second part of 7 installments. For those confused by Part I being in the Transsexuals and Crossdressers category, this segment should clarify things a bit. I didn't think of splitting the series by putting the first section in Lesbian, but perhaps I should have. In any rate, I hope you enjoy this installment -- as always, comments welcome.)

That afternoon, Amelia was on the porch. Once again, I refused her offer of lemonade. She said, "Bea told me you're quite a movie buff and they had a great time watching "Sister George" with you. One of my favorites is a really old one. Have you ever head of Tod Browning's "Freaks"?"

I replied that I've always wanted to see it but never had. She said, "I make a great spinach lasagna; do you like that?" I nodded enthusiastically. She continued, "Great, I'm going to invite Corky from downstairs and a few gals from the other house I own to join us for dinner Saturday night. We'll eat then drink some vino while we watch the movie." I said, "Wonderful!"

I was on Cloud 9. Bea and Leticia flashed big smiles when we passed each other in the hall. Now Amelia was finally accepting me and wanting to be friends. Saturday night could not come soon enough for me.

The meal was great and so was the wine. I also enjoyed the girls from the other house, Steph and Pooja. Apparently, these dinner-and-a-DVD nights had become weekly events for the four of them. I was treated like the guest of honor.

Every time, my glass got down to half full, someone topped it off again for me. Still, the movie was so vivid and well-acted and directed, I had no trouble following it, even in my inebriated position. This manipulating bitch played by an early sound beauty named Olga Bachlinova married one of the circus midgets for his money, then used and abused him. Circus owner Wallace Ford tried unsuccessfully to intervene but to no avail. Just before the climax, Corky said there were no more bottles of the Pinot Noir we were drinking, but she'd go downstairs and get another red.

The finale was fantastic with the midget's circus freak friends encircling the scheming widow shouting "One of Us! One of Us! One of Us!" as they collapsed the circle on her. In the last scene, we see that she has been transformed into an ugly freak herself, a bird lady. Quite chilling!

Amelia lifted her glass in a toast, mine now full thanks to Corky, "To the latest full-fledged member of our lesbian sorority." All eyes were glued on me and they drew me out into a circle singing "One of Us. One of Us."

I smiled as Amelia sat on the chair and started stripping, calling to me, "Hey Scottie, how about doing me for your celebratory desert? I hear you give great head."

I felt myself smiling from ear-to-ear and said "Sure," then got on my knees. She opened hers wide and I proceeded licking gently at her folds, working my way down to her mons. I was getting ready to find her centerpiece, when I suddenly felt woozy, then blackness.

I woke up with a tremendous headache and a horribly dry mouth. I tried to get up and realized I was lying flat on my stomach. I never sleep on my stomach. Trying to get up, I found my legs and my arms were both restrained somehow. Wriggling proved useless. I felt scared and confused. What could possibly be happening?

Then, I heard Corky say, "Hey Doc, she's up!"

I heard Amelia's voice: "Just about finished listening to Olivia here. Get her some water and get my paddle please. "

Corky undid my arms. I could see they had been tied to some type of workbench. Sure enough, she brought me a glass of water and had a paddle in her left hand. But she had said "she" and Amelia said "her." I was still groggy and very confused. Why would anybody do this to me? Corky placed the water on the floor and helped lift me up, saying, "Bend at the knees. Your legs need to remain tied to the bench for now."

She was holding me prisoner? No, they were holding me prisoner. Doc, Corky, and the two others I had met. Pooja and ... what was the blonde's name...of yeah, Steph. Why would they hold me prisoner? We were just having a great time when I blacked out. Too much wine, I guess.

My thoughts were interrupted when Corky handed me a glass of water. I felt wobbly kneeling on the bench, unsure of my balance. Still, I was able to drink it down. It felt good. With a little of my focus starting to return, I realized that hum in my brain was being caused by speakers playing music in the next room. Then, I heard Doc's voice, "Turn it off and let's join Corky and Dolly."

Doc walked over and motioned for Corky to give her the paddle which the latter did. I heard light scuffling follow her moving toward me.

Doc nodded to Corky who then said to me, "Sorry Dolly, I've got to tie your arms to bench again." She did so before I knew what was going on.

Wait a second! Dolly?

Then I heard Doc say in very harsh tones, "You disobeyed me. Your former self, Scott, used his penis in intercourse under my roof! So I had to take it away and make you one of us, Dolly."

I said, "What?"

She said, "Leticia! Surely you remember Scott's THING being inside her vagina." She said "THING" with disgust.

I was trying to comprehend what she was saying but before I could, I felt Corky move to my rear. I felt something being lifted off my bottom, no two garments -- being pulled down, then folded back atop my legs. But it was hard to tell. It didn't feel like the jeans I had been wearing. It was a softer feel. Then I felt air on my butt. It was being exposed. Then Corky said, "All yours, Doc!"

Next, I heard a smack on my rear. I yelped in pain. So that's what the paddle was for!

This was repeated nine more times, each successive slap hurting more than the last. Then she said to Corky, "Hey. My arm is getting. I'm taking a break. You handle the next ten!"

The pain must've started to clear my head because I finally grasped what Doc was talking about with Leticia. I shouted in protest, "Wait! I'm innocent."

Amelia mocked me in a higher voice, "I'm innocent."

Then she added in her normal tone, "Sure you are, Dolly! Do you deny having intercourse with Leticia?"

I stammered, "Ye-yes. I do. It was more like she had intercourse with me. Or on me if you will. Bea and Teesh removed my pants and undies, then Teesh mounted me and rode me cowgirl style until she was done."

The next sound was unmistakable. Raucous laughter- from many different women. Doc guffawed, "Yup that sounds like our Teesh all right!" But then she continued in her stern voice, "But that doesn't matter. I told you no intercourse and I meant it. You invited them into your apartment. What happened after that is entirely your responsibility."

Then she looked at Corky, "I didn't tell you to stop."

Corky was even stronger than Doc -- and she had more staying power, adding 15 more. Midway through, my eyes started tearing. By the last one, I was blubbering like a baby.

Doc looked to her left and said, "Olivia, could you put some ice in two baggies and put one each on Dolly's butt cheeks?" I didn't hear an answer but she must've nodded assent because I heard the freezer door and a drawer open. The cold on my hind quarters came with a shock, but then numbing relief quickly followed.

With a smile, Doc grabbed a chair and sat next to me so that her head was two above mine on the bench. She smiled saying, "Congratulations, girl! You passed your initiation and now can be one of us -- as long as you follow the rules. As soon as you're ready, sit up and we can continue the fun. Would you like some more wine?"

The abrupt change in tone was as stunning as this "Dolly" and "girl" stuff. My mind was unable to grasp it all. Still, somehow I knew how to respond to this question, "Thanks. The wine was great, but if I'm going to keep up with this crew, I'm going to need coffee if you have some."

She smiled back, "Sure, coming right up!" She returned with the coffee on an impeccable serving dish with milk, cream, sugar, and sugar substitute. That's when I sat up. Corky came over and removed the ice. I heard her spill it into the sink. I sipped the coffee slowly and gazed into a group of smiling faces now having grabbed chairs to sit across from me.

A new addition was a redhead with stunning features. She got up and approached me. The first thing I noticed was that she was very tall. She also was dressed much more formally than everyone else. Doc and Pooja had on jeans; Steph had leggings; Corky wore sweats. Olivia had on a green dress with matching pumps. She bent down gracefully, almost in a curtsey, to shake my hand, saying "I'm Olivia. I came in while you were napping. I just finished singing "32 Flavors" on Amelia's karaoke machine. Before that, Pooja sounded just like Tracy Chapman doing "Fast Cars." Corky said you would be next. I can't wait to hear you."

I was feeling more at ease and the pain and swelling in my butt was easing a bit too. Often I've said, you go along to get along. Seemed like fun but I had a more immediate need first. I said, "Sure. I'm game, but first I MUST go to the john."

Olivia said, "Oh my god. After all that, of course. Here, let me help you with..."

Suddenly, my bladder became more urgent. So, I tried to get up and start running. Tripping over my undies around my feet (later, I found they were a gaffe and pantyhose), I fell on my ass with a thud. Olivia pulled the undergarments off entirely. She said, "Let me help you."

"But I'm about to pee now." I countered.

The lanky redhead was stronger than her tall but trim frame appeared to me. She actually lifted me up, all 190 pounds and six feet of me, supporting my weight as we walked together until I regained my footing. Before I could ask what was going on, she and I were in the bathroom. I heard footsteps following us as Olivia sat me on the throne. I reached down to make sure my pee-stick stayed in the toilet and didn't spray elsewhere. I don't know where I got the presence of mind to that, but I did.

As I reached for the toilet paper, I looked forward and saw the bathroom mirror. Now, I knew why they were calling me Dolly. I was wearing a blonde wig, heavy ruby red lipstick, heavy eyeliner, and eyeshadow. I looked down and saw, then felt, large breasts. As I ring snaked my hand under my bra, I felt that I was spongy breasts filling that bra that weren't permanently part of my body. That was a relief. Doc came in with a new gaffe and a new pair of pantyhose, saying I wanted to help you be fresh for your singing debut. She and Olivia helped refresh my makeup. I could now see I was wearing a red dress with sparkles, about knee length -- just like Dolly Parton.

When Doc indicated she had finished, she motioned for me to leave the bathroom. Corky met me with a glass of water and led me to the microphone for the Karaoke setup. I could clearly see the screen, preparing me to sing "Here You Come Again." Well, at least it was a song I knew. And, I was being treated like one of the gang -- a special guest at that. So, I figured, what the hell! My voice registers tenor to begin with and I'd sang to women's orchestrations before. My favorite is Cabaret. Dolly's voice was actually deeper and this orchestration called for few high notes until the end. All in all, I think I did okay, considering. It didn't seem to matter to my fan club who responded with raucous applause and whistling.

Then Steph and Olivia both ran up to me. Steph grabbed me and pushed me down around my midsection. Olivia positioned herself by my back, caught me, and then eased me down. Steph quickly removed her leggings, revealing crotchless panties. She said, "You took good care of Doc, Corky, and Pooja but fell asleep before I had any fun. Now, that you're one of us, I'm going to teach you a new lesbian trick." With that, she folded the skirt part of my dress up toward my lap. The she carefully peeled my new pantyhose down, leaving my gaffe in place. She pushed my legs a bit farther apart, then proceeded to straddle me, moving inch-by-inch to my gaffe-covered-crotch. Once she had her clit in position, she started to ride me. It was then I realized that I hadn't quite tucked inside the gaffe the way it was meant to make my penis disappear. The result was that I could feel Steph's wetness dripping through my gaffe onto my penis. It felt amazing.

Suddenly, my lips were being kissed and spread by Olivia with her tongue seeking entry. I readily complied. Coupled with Steph's controlled riding of my crotch, I was so lost in ecstasy, I didn't realize that Olivia was kissing me upside down. Then came just the touch needed to send me over the edge. Without breaking contact with her lips and tongue, Olivia somehow squeezed and squirmed her hands under my bra and falsies to pinch and rub my nipples. Oh my god, it was like electric pin pricks of ecstasy all over my body while Steph kept humping me rhythmically. Then Steph clutched and she screamed. It sure felt like she was orgasming on top of me. Quickly I joined her, my penis leaking copiously into my gaffe.

Steph shouted, "That a-girl, Dolly! That's the way to come like one of us lesbians." With that, she moved up a bit and collapsed in to my right arm while Olivia, still upside down, rolled over to the other side of my face. Then I saw what seemed like a flash go off.

Sure enough, there was Doc, smirking, looking down on me with a digital camera.

*** END OF PART II ***