One of You Needs to Suck This...

Story Info
After the wife fails to please, the husband's on his knees.
2.2k words
4.3
64.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantito
cantito
53 Followers

I watched as Eryn tried, and failed. Over and over she gagged on his impressive cock. Willing herself to take it deeper, choking and fighting the urge to vomit. I watched his hand on the back of her head. As he fucked her face and frustrated, finally cast her aside. Spit dripped down her chin, her eyes puffy and red from crying while gagging. She slumped to the floor, naked and defeated.

"This slut is useless," he cried angrily. Almost spitting as he turned towards me. "Well if she can't handle this," he gripped his massive phallus. "Then I guess it's your turn to be my slut James."

Dan took a step forward, his cock hanging inches from my face. A grin crept across his as he saw my look of horror. "We agreed to the deal James" He said and I thought reluctantly, 'yes we did'. I hung my head in shame, out of the corner of my eye seeing Eryn - beautiful even in her current state watching my every move. I hung my head in shame.

Dan laughed. "One of you needs to suck this." He said waving his hand at my lovely wife. "And since this whore is incapable of handling it, the job falls to you James." I looked up, Dan's size dwarfed my own - slightly above average - cock. He was easily 8.5" long and twice as thick as me. He gently stroked himself, maintaining his erection as he waited for my decision.

"Open up sissy slut" he said and grabbed my hair. I jerked back and was greeted by a ringing slap.

Tears stung my eyes as I looked up at Dan. "Wha..." Another slap silenced me. "I said suck my dick slut...do it NOW" He commanded.

I sobbed and looked up, but felt a stirring in my pants I shifted my legs to hide. Was I enjoying this? I tried to force the thought from my mind, gulped and dutifully parted my lips. As Dan's superior erection grazed my mouth I tried not to think about what I was doing, but all I could focus on was how I'd gotten here.

[6 Weeks Prior]

I walked in the door and threw my coat on the hooks we'd set up for them. Haphazardly I kicked my shoes off and rifled through the mail I'd grabbed on the way up the steps. With each bill my steps grew heavier. Finally I tossed the pile angrily on the kitchen table and turned towards the cabinet above the fridge.

I grabbed the half empty bottle of bourbon and a glass and after adding a few cubes of ice poured myself a drink. Eryn came down the stairs and saw me with the bottle and knew exactly what had happened.

"We're fucked aren't we?" she asked matter of factly. And I sighed and nodded. Eryn had been laid off by her company 3 weeks ago, the severance was about to run out, we couldn't keep our heads above water, the decision to buy this house biting us hard in the ass. There was no other way to put it, we were house poor. And about to be homeless and poor if this kept up. My job just simply couldn't support us.

Eryn sobbed and turned for the stairs. "I'm so sorry James" she cried as she rushed into our room, closing the door and locking it as I stood outside it gently asking her to open it and telling her it was ok.

Hours later - the bottle now much lower - I had an idea. I looked over at our neighbor Dan's parking pad. The water and electricity had already been run, the plan was simple. Patch in, run my own cable from the switch and use some of the leftover piping from my basement bathroom install to funnel some water. And we'd be utility free until we could get out from under these bills. It would put a significant dent in our bills and between that and the wifi password he'd allowed us to use during our housewarming he'd thrown for us we'd only be responsible for cell phone, mortgage and the car until we got on our feet. It'd be tight, but we could make it work.

I dug a small trench through his yard, careful to cover it up. This was a new development so no one had sod yet, it was easy enough to cover up. And with Dan gone for the week on vacation I had nothing to hide.

I removed the cover plate and using my limited knowledge and a healthy dose of youtube made the necessary adjustments. It wasn't to code, and it wasn't permanent, but it would work for a few weeks or a couple months, whatever it took to get on our feet.

Little did I know that Dan would notice, and quickly. And that he'd begin crafting a plan that changed our whole life.

[Last Week]

The knock on the door came while I was gone. Eryn opened it up and saw Dan, smiling holding a bottle of wine. He stepped past her into the front hall and placed the wine on the kitchen counter. "Hey Dan, you can't just walk in here..." Eryn protested. Dan held up a hand. "Well seeing as I'm apparently paying most of your bills without being consulted." Dan started - and then noticed the shock on Eryn's face.

"You didn't know" he said with a laugh. He walked to the cabinet and grabbed two wine glasses. "Why don't we have a glass of wine and wait for your husband to get home, he can explain it all to both of us."

I walked through the door an hour later to Eryn awkwardly staring at me while Dan sipped a glass of wine and grinned. One glance was all it took for me to know the jig was up. My stomach dropped and I almost turned and ran but forced myself to smile and try and greet Dan. "Hey Neigh.." but I was cut off with a wave "So James, you should tell your wife why you're stealing my power and water." He said, not fucking around at all.

I opened my mouth to respond but Eryn beat me to it. "Is this why we're finally stressing less about bills?" She said, mouth agape. "James, please tell me we're not stealing from this man."

I looked at the ground and nodded. "It was that or lose the house babe." I said quietly. Eryn huffed, "You didn't even talk to me James...who are you?" She said in disgust. Eryn stood to storm off but Dan reached out and grabbed her arm. "Stay here Eryn" he commanded quietly. She instantly sat back down.

"So the question is," he said standing and walking towards me, "What do we do now that we're here." Eryn sighed, "as soon as I get a job I'll start paying you back Dan, I'm sorry about what my husband did."

Dan laughed, "Oh I don't want your money, all you would have had to do was ask and I'd have helped out. " He turned back towards Eryn, reached out and grabbed my wifes hand. "But your husband stole from me and now I need something in exchange so he understands that you can't steal from me and go unpunished."

I still couldn't speak, frozen in the fear and shame of what I'd done. I had never expected to get caught. But I was a fool for not expecting it.

"What do you want?" Eryn said, extracting her hand from his and crossing her arms.

"Hmmm," Dan said rubbing his chin. "I think I want to remind your husband of his place." He looked straight at Eryn, obviously undressing her sexually. 'Why don't you strip naked for me right now Eryn and I'll leave. Or I can give you guys another week to get your affairs in order. If you can disconnect the power now we'll call it even." He grinned and said. "I'm not unkind, you can keep using my power if you need, but I'll be back in a week for another round."

Eryn's face balled up in anger. But then she stopped and you could see her thinking it over. Free power and water just to be naked for a bit. "No touching?" she said.

"Of course" Dan said, I'd never think of it. I'm just single, lonely and haven't seen a beautiful lady naked in some time."

Eryn blushed at the compliment, and then nodded. "Fine" she shot me a glance and began to pull her shirt over her head.

"WAIT" I said too loud. "Don't I get a say?"

Eryn almost spat, "You lost your say when you stole from this man without consulting me. You're lucky this is all he asked for!"

I hung my head again as my wife stripped quickly and was standing naked in front of our neighbor. Her gorgeous C cups standing perkily in our kitchen. Small bush hiding her gorgeous mound. A pile of clothing stood haphazardly built beside her on the floor.

Dan whistled, "Wow James your wife is one hot slut." Eryn colored slightly but stood there showing off her body for our benefactor. "Turn for me slut." Dan ordered and on command Eryn spun slowly on the spot, showing off all her angles.

"Good girl" Dan said and continued to sip his drink. He reached his other hand into his pants and began to rub himself. "That wasn't part of the deal." Eryn protested. But Dan shot her a look. "I promised not to touch you," he countered. "nothing about not touching myself. Now turn around and bend over and grab your ankles." He commanded.

Eryn huffed and gave me the nastiest look I'd had from her in years. "This is your fucking fault you asshole" she said as she followed Dan's next command. I marveled as my lithe wife bent over and exposed her pussy and asshole for Dan to watch. Dan pulled his cock out of his pants, it flopped onto his thigh, long and thicker than anything I'd seen. Eryn must have been impressed because I heard a gasp come out of her mouth.

"You like my fat cock you slut?" Dan asked stroking it in the open as she stood there. "Wiggle your ass back and forth for me." He commanded, and to my surprise my wife quickly obliged. As she wiggled back and forth her eyes were transfixed on Dan's hand as it pumped his cock. Her head, down near her calves was solely focused on his massive member.

I stood there, ashamed and unable to do anything just watching the show, my own erection poking at my jeans. I refused to acknowledge it but also watched Dan pump his cock, mere feet away from my wife.

"Kneel in front of me" Dan groaned, "I want to picture what it would be like to have you sucking my fat dick." Eryn got to her knees, "you promised no touching" she warned and Dan nodded.

He continued to stroke himself as she knelt before him. "May I touch myself?" Eryn asked as she knelt below the massive member. Dan nodded and moaned "good girl, James your little slut is well trained." I just stared as my lovely wife knelt before my neighbor, answering his every command.

Eryn quietly flicked her clit and dipped a finger in and out of herself as Dan sat in one of my kitchen chairs jerking himself off above her. I watched as his leg began to shake and before I knew what was happening he pointed his large head at my wife. "Open your slut mouth" he demanded and Eryn happily complied.

Dan stood and jerked off, growling "FUUUUCCK YESSS" as he pumped his cock angrily. The first load caught Eryn full in the face and she fell back, one hand on the floor, the other still furiously touching herself. She moaned in shock and pleasure. But kept her mouth open.

Dan stood over her, still respecting the no touching boundary and aimed directly for her open mouth. The second shot caught her right in the tongue. Painting her chin as it dribbled down and dripped onto her perky nipples. The third and fourth shot caught her square on the chest. Finally with a roar "UUUNNNNGHH" the last shot once again blasted across my beautiful wife's face. Coating her and catching her square in the eye.

As Dan fell back into his chair my wife continued to please herself, one eye shut in obvious pain she frigged herself to a massive climax. Shudders racked her body as she came. "Swallow it slut" Dan commanded and with a satisfied moan Eryn did. Licking her lips and using her finger to wipe up the cum on her chin. She looked up and smiled at Dan. Then looked over at me. "Are we good?" she asked cocking her head sideways, cum still running down her face.

Dan nodded. "until next week." and without saying anything else pulled up his pants and left.

--

Which brings me back to today...but maybe that's a story for next time.

cantito
cantito
53 Followers