One Off?

Story Info
Visitor livens up the holiday, for a panty lover.
1.8k words
3.68
45.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

I have to relate this tale while it's fresh in my mind else I will either forget the details or embroider the events. I am trying to be honest and realistic about it but as you will see events can have different connotations to the individuals concerned and I do not want to delude myself. I am an early-fifties married man. Beck is nineteen, slim and pretty.

I had gone to a holiday camp and stayed in an apartment with my wife, and daughter. A couple of days into the holiday my daughter's friend Beck. This was great because my daughter had a friend to keep her occupied. She didn't have to be bored with us.

One of the first things we did when she arrived was, go to the leisure pool for a splash about and to break the ice with a bit of fun. Being me, I couldn't help notice that Beck had a fine body in her bikini she, was slim and pretty with pale skin, dark brown eyes and hair. Her breasts were smallish but perfectly acceptable and she had a beautiful mound between her legs, which the white patterned bikini bottom stretched over. Anyway I did not want to make things uncomfortable so only occasionally glanced at her. I was stood with my wife talking, in a pool with a water slide tube and was quite unaware of how close I was to the exit from the tube, until a pair of legs shot out, wrapping around mine ..... catching me between them. It was Beck and I had both my legs, up against her crotch. I laughed and she looked a little shyly (or annoyed) at me I apologised and she laughed, which stopped any embarrassment.

On the night we all had a meal and a few drinks watched telly in the apartment and then went to bed. The following day was spent accessing the rides and park facilities, on the night the girls went to a night club and we stayed in. One of the irritations I found in the apartment was that there were no pint glasses so the following day I set a challenge for any of them who would 'borrow' for me one, from the camp pub offering (tongue in cheek) a kiss as a reward. They laughed and jeered at that. However Beck did 'borrow' a glass and as she handed it to me I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She jokingly said she might do more "for more of that". Which certainly raised an eyebrow with me, if not the wife.

The next day we went to town and left the girls. On the night we again had a meal a drink and watched TV as we all relaxed Beck changed into her pyjamas. We sat on 2 settees at right angles to each other with the television set in the corner. Beck was sat next to my daughter and me next to my wife diagonally opposite her. We watched a reality TV show and from the corner of my eye I noticed that Beck was sat with her knees under her chin, with her arms on her knees as she played with her mobile phone. Occasionally we all talked about the show so I turned toward Beck and could see her white pants through her pyjamas. They were silky white probably lycra and covered her crotch, nestled between her thighs. As I looked, she gently opened and closed them, facing directly at me, with the seam of her pyjamas, separating her labia down the middle. This broke my concentration on the show. I kept turning when anybody spoke, ostensibly to take a sneaky peek, without attracting my wife or daughters attention. This went on for a good half hour. I don't know if Beck noticed as she seemed to be concentrating on texting her boyfriend. When the show finished everybody went off to bed. I was sleeping on one of the settees, so was already in my bedroom. I had a lot to think about. Was she displaying herself intentionally or was I deluding myself?

The next day it was raining early on, so I relaxed reading a novel. Beck had on a white large polka dot patterned dress, which buttoned down the front. My daughter suggested a game of cards, until the rain died out. I declined, as I was reading but was sat next to the coffee table, they were using. Beck was opposite me and as she sat, her dress rode up her long legs and split open half way up her thighs. I didn't stare but occasionally looked with the pretext of looking at my wife's hand, which afforded me a view of Becks thighs. I checked myself as I thought she obviously didn't want an old man like me ogling her, but there was one incident that made me prick up my ears. As she was laying a card, she leaned forward awkwardly and kicked her leg in the air then announced.

"I need to be careful, I'm showing my bum!"

This immediately grabbed my attention but I merely raised an eyebrow and looked up as she caught my look and smiled.

I began to think "It's me – I'm just a pervert."

I know I have a thing about panties and crotches and just have to control myself.

I was under control until we all went to the rides. Beck and my daughter decided to go on the para-wheel which is effectively a set of chairs with parasols on top, that go round and round and up and down. They asked me to take some photographs and as they went, round I positioned myself underneath them on the downward movement. This position caught Beck's dress split open, right back to her pants. Unfortunately I could not see clearly but took plenty of pictures, so I could view them later. She didn't seem that bothered about displaying herself. We finished with the rides and went back to the apartment.

After the day out we were all tired and stayed in the apartment, on the night. The girls decided to continue playing cards, I again demurred as I wanted to finish reading my book. Beck was happy and bubbly and my wife asked her what had gotten into her she replied in the same happy manner, that she was excited about the game. Again Beck sat next to my daughter, the low level coffee table in the middle, with my wife opposite on a small cushion. I sat at the opposite end of the settee, to where I had the day before. I was not in a good position to look at Beck's legs. I had taken this position purposefully so that I could test if it was just my imagination or if she was displaying herself to me on purpose.

They all got into the game and Beck sat with a pillow over her knees, as she sat in a kneeling position, on the settee. I could see her knees were apart but I would have had to move to the other end of the settee, to have a good look up her dress. This I did not do, as I didn't want to make it blatantly obvious, what my shameful intentions were. Instead I decided that I would sit where I was and if she wanted to show me, SHE would have to move.

One difficulty I have is that I read with my glasses off and need to put them on for seeing any distances further than six feet. I explained to everyone that when I wanted to take a drink, I needed to put my spectacles on, which made them all laugh. As they continued I noticed Beck turning slightly until she was facing me. She still had the pillow over her thighs, on which she rested her cards but her knees were quite far apart. I couldn't get a good view because my daughter was in the way, no matter how I tried to discreetly, ease myself up in my chair. Then a miracle. My wife and daughter smoke (which I hate) but Beck's doesn't. They decided to go outside for a smoke and asked Beck if she wanted to come and talk with them – but she (thankfully) declined. They got up and moved out of the apartment.

Beck picked her mobile phone up still facing me. I picked my spectacles up and turned to her. She was knelt on the settee with her knees and dress wide apart and pillar resting on her thighs and I could see her crotch clad in green lycra. She never looked at me and stayed like this whilst I began to shake and become breathless with sexual excitement. If anything she spread her legs wider. I made a few cursory head movements toward the television, as if I was bothered and even spoke about the shows, which was the only time she looked me in the eye, she would then look away and I would resume staring, right between her legs.

I knew I only had a couple of minutes so had to soak up as much as I could. I shook with excitement as I lifted my glass and stared between her legs, the tight matt mound framed by a frilled edge and the tops of her open thighs. She continued composing her message and never to my knowledge, looked at what I was doing, as I did look up to her pretty face, occasionally.

My wife and daughter returned and she pushed the pillow down, her legs to cover herself as I removed my spectacles and returned to my book. I was still slightly breathless as it had been one of the most exciting experiences I'd had in years. The reason being that it seemed she intended it to happen – I think. Shortly afterwards she decided to go to bed which suited me as my view was once again obstructed. As I was settling down she returned once again in her pyjamas and I could see her green panties through them. As she walked back down the corridor she swung her hips from side to side, so sexily.

The next morning she was due to return home and she was packing her clothes. I walked into her room where she sat on the floor cross legged, packing. I was in my shorts and intending to have a shower I looked down and asked her if she would like to use the shower first. She bent forward and I could see her breasts, down the front of her white top, she looked into my eyes smiled and said "No thanks" then lowered her eyes and stared directly at my cock. I turned to go, knowing, I was going to have to relieve myself pre-shower, which I did, in the bathroom without any problem at all.

It was so good but I wonder if it was a one off. Since then she sent messages to us to say she had a wonderful time but did not answer my reply. When she called my daughter and I answered, with "Hi Beck" she didn't reply.

Was it intentional? What do you think? Please add your comment.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers