One-on-One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't remember at what point they decided to stop before it went any further, but she would remember Kyle softly kissing her neck before backing away gently and looking sweetly into her eyes. She had never felt so vulnerable. She couldn't believe she had just cheated on her boyfriend – a man she loved and adored – with her new neighbor, a man she barely knew.

She met Kyle's gaze. He held her close and kissed her cheek, and Katie realized for the first time that cheating gave her a thrill, and that she would do it again. Soon, she thought, would make love to this man here, in her apartment, and in his apartment, and wherever she could.

They saw each other again the next day. This time, Katie made up an excuse to avoid going over to Ian's apartment and spending the night there. She wanted to spend it with Kyle, even if they just watched another movie and cuddled on the couch. They agreed to hang out in his apartment, in case Ian came over for some reason. They put on a movie and sat on the couch. Kyle boldly reached for Katie's hand. Of course, it didn't stop there.

They kissed each other passionately, madly. She had worn yoga pants and a blue tank top with thin straps. He wore mesh shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt. Katie again found herself on her back, this time on his couch. Kyle's hand found its way to her breast, and she didn't stop him. She wanted him. She could feel his bulge growing and wanted to have sex with him. She wanted to have sex and hide it from her boyfriend, lie to him about it, and come back to Kyle to sleep with him again and again.

Thinking about this turned her on and she wrapped her legs around Kyle's waist. She moaned as he pressed his bulge into her, grinding against her. She was wet and hot, and she hoped he could feel it. Pushing him off her, she grabbed her top and pulled it off. Her bra was thin and lacy, and Kyle got a preview of what was in store for him. Her body was on fire, and she wanted to get naked for him. He pulled his t-shirt off and threw it across the room. His muscles were hard, and Katie ran her hands over them, over his shoulders, his pecks, and his washboard abs. Ian didn't have muscles like this, and feeling them drove Katie wild.

He was topless, and she wanted to be topless too. The thought of it excited her even more. She arched her back so Kyle could reach behind her and unhook her bra. He threw it somewhere she couldn't see, and she couldn't believe she was in Kyle's apartment and had no idea where her bra was. That's not what good girlfriends do, she thought. But she was topless, just for him. As he sucked on her breasts, she moaned loudly.

"Ohh," she said. "Oh, yes. Yes."

She pulled him closer in as he sucked and licked her nipples. She felt his bulge rubbing against her wetness. "I want you," she said. "I want you."

Kyle looked at her, again with that sweet look. "Yeah?" he asked.

She nodded.

Kyle smiled. "You want to fuck me, Katie?"

She bit her lip. "Mmm..." she said. She didn't like using the word fuck, not even with Ian. She had told Ian not to use that word, even if it was what they were doing. But there was something about the way Kyle said it, and used her name. "Yes," she whispered. "I want you."

Kyle gently stood up and took Katie by the hand, leading her to his bed.

She followed, thrilled to be half-naked for a man who wasn't her boyfriend, thrilled at the thought of having sex in his apartment, in his bed.

Kyle went to the bathroom for a brief moment and returned with a condom. The sight of it made Katie gush. It was getting real. They were going to have sex. The thought of him inside her, with his large penis, it was all she could think about. She thought of her boyfriend, Ian, who she loved, and wondered what he was doing at that moment, while she was pulling Kyle's penis out of his shorts and stroking it, smiling at him, kissing him lightly on the neck, making him moan.

She got down on her knees. Ian was out of her head for good as she put Kyle's penis in her mouth. Goodness, he was big! And he seemed to keep getting bigger!

As Katie gave him a blow job, Kyle reached down and gently guided her head, moving her in sync with his hips.

"Damn, girl," he said.

Katie looked up at him.

"Damn, Katie."

He used her name again, and she felt in that moment, with his large penis in her mouth and her name coming off his lips that she was his girl tonight and that he could have whatever he wanted.

"I want you," she said again. "I want you inside me."

"You want to fuck me, Katie?"

The way he said it, emphasizing the word fuck, and whispering her name, made her want to make love, have sex, and fuck all at once. She pulled her face away from his penis.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, Kyle. I want to fuck. Now. In your bed. I wanna fuck."

Kyle once again took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet. He guided her down onto her back and climbed over her, sucking her breasts and giving her kisses all the way down past her belly button. He pulled her yoga pants down her thighs and past her knees. Katie kicked them off her feet. They landed on the floor. The thought of having clothes scattered around Kyle's apartment made her shiver with excitement. She was being bad and loving every minute of it!

All that was left were her panties. They matched the bra Kyle had taken off in the living room. She had chosen them for just this moment. He pulled them down slightly, just enough to get a view of a thin patch of hair.

Katie smiled. She had shaved for him – just for him. She rarely shaved for Ian, and wondered what Ian would think the next time he saw her naked.

Kyle took his time, lowering her panties ever so slightly, then placing his tongue on her clit. Katie shuddered. "Mmm..." she said. "Yes..."

Kyle looked up at her, moving his tongue further down, using both hands to pull her

panties down around her thighs and past her knees, until Katie kicked them off completely.

Here she was, in Kyle's bed, in the nude, naked for him, goosebumps on her skin as he sweetly and gently went down on her.

"Do you like this?" he asked.

"Mmmm... yes!"

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

She froze for a moment – another word she didn't like. Kyle didn't seem to notice and continued to taste her hot juices. She had once told Ian that while she knew she had a pussy, she didn't like it when he called it that.

"Do you like it when I lick your pussy, Katie?"

The way he said it, again emphasizing the word that had given her pause and then using her name, made Katie blush.

"Yes," she said. "Ohhh... yes! Don't stop! Don't stop, please!"

He continued to go down on her, to eat her out.

"Oh please, Kyle. Please. I want you. Inside me. I want to fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh!!"

Kyle continued licking and tasting her. His fingers moved to her wetness. She was soaking and he slipped one finger inside.

"Ohhhhhhh!! YES!!"

She couldn't believe it. She had gotten what she wanted, Kyle was inside her, and it was their little secret. Her boyfriend didn't know and what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Kyle slipped another finger inside.

"OH FUCK!!" she nearly screamed. "OH FUUUUCK!!" It felt so good to have his fingers down there, inside her.

Kyle moved up to kiss her, and she welcomed him with a sloppy kiss, tasting her own juices in his mouth. She could feel his penis against her and wanted it inside her, inside her pussy. He reached for the condom and unwrapped it.

As he placed it on his penis, she whispered in his ear, "Oh fuck, fuck me Kyle! Fuck me. Fuck me."

As she felt the head of his penis against her, her breathing intensified. She was taking short, rapid breaths in anticipation of the glorious lovemaking she wanted from this man. She even found herself enjoying words she never wanted to use before.

She looked at him with near madness in her eyes. "Don't you want to feel how wet this pussy is for you?"

He smiled and entered her, and she bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming.

**

The action on the court brought Katie back to the moment. Mike and the stranger were going one-on-one. Katie stood to get a better view, and shouted "Go, Mike! Go, baby!" Mike must have heard her, because he crossed up the stranger (who really did remind her of Kyle) and drove to the basket, finishing with a beautiful layup.

Katie cheered and clapped. The stranger looked up at her and caught her eye. There was not a hint of embarrassment in his face. He just smiled at her before returning his attention to the game.

Katie sat back down. That smile. It wasn't Kyle. She was sure of it, though her heart had fluttered for a moment as the memories came back to her and she entertained the idea of a lover's reunion on a basketball court. No, this stranger was a different person. But that look in his eye, that smile, reminded her so much of Kyle.

***

To be continued...

12