One-on-One Ch. 02

Story Info
The thrill of cheating becomes too much for Katie...
3.5k words
4
14.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after Katie made love to Kyle for the first time was awful. She felt terrible, racked by guilt. She couldn't believe she had cheated on Ian. She couldn't believe she had given herself to another man.

Most of all, she couldn't believe how much she had enjoyed it.

But it was more than enjoyable. It was thrilling.

She thought, most of the day, about telling Ian everything, confessing, and begging for his forgiveness.

She couldn't concentrate at all. Her coworkers noticed she was quieter than usual.

"Everything okay, Kate?" her supervisor asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Katie said, clutching her phone. "Thanks."

"Okay. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"No, no. I'm fine."

"All right. If you need to go home early, just let me know."

"Thanks."

Katie stayed close to her desk, and didn't let her phone out of her sight. So far, things had been quiet, from both Ian and Kyle. In fact, she hadn't heard from either of them. With each passing moment, she worried that somehow Ian found out what happened last night. Was that possible? Could he have come to her door, maybe to surprise her with flowers, only to hear the hot sex going on in Kyle's apartment? Did he listen at Kyle's door long enough to recognize his girlfriend's voice?

Oh my god, Katie thought, remembering the things she had said while Kyle was inside her. Words she never used with Ian. She had used Kyle's name too, and worse, he had used hers.

"Do you like fucking me, Katie?"

Yes, she had liked fucking him. But what if it was a mistake? She imagined Ian walking away from Kyle's door with her bouquet of flowers, his face red. His eyes filled with anger, or tears.

She picked up her phone and quickly texted Ian.

-Hey baby.

She waited a moment. There was no reply. Frustrated, she put her phone in her purse and tried to concentrate on work. She sorted through a few piles on her desk, often glancing down at her purse. After several minutes, her phone beeped.

-Hey beautiful.

It was a text from Kyle. She sat there for a moment looking at it. Seeing his number and his message made her well up with excitement, but she quickly checked to see if she had missed a text from Ian.

She hadn't, and she began to worry.

Another message came in.

-How is your day going? It was Kyle again.

She smiled, enjoying the attention from her hot neighbor. The same one who had taken her in his bed last night.

-Good, she wrote back. -How about u?

-Good. Just working and...

She held her breath.

-Thinking about u.

She gushed.

-I was just thinking about u 2, she replied.

Her co-worker, Bethany Wilson, knocked lightly on her door. Katie jumped.

"Hey K," Bethany said. "What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing," Katie said, moving her phone into her lap. "Just checking in with my guy. Ian."

"Yeah?" Bethany laughed. She had met Ian many times. "How is he?"

"He's good," Katie said. "Yeah. Just plugging away at work." Ian worked at an insurance firm. "Lots of claims to review."

"Cool. How about you?"

"Me? I'm good," Katie said.

"Bill said you seemed a little off today. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Totally fine. Got off to a slow start but I'm making some progress with some potential sponsors." Katie was securing funding for an upcoming run of The King and I.

"Really? Who are they?"

Katie reached for a pile on her desk. "Well, actually, the Jungle Cats are on board." The Jungle Cats were the local Single-A baseball team. "And then there's –" Katie's phone rang.

"Sorry, Beth," she said. She picked up her phone from where it had been face down in her lap. Ian's name flashed on the screen. "Do you mind if I take this?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll talk to you soon." Bethany left.

Katie got up from her desk and closed her office door, unaware of the curious look on Bethany's face as the door clicked shut.

"Hey babe," Katie said, as cheerfully as she could.

"Hey," Ian said. "How's it going?"

"Good," Katie said. "Bethany was just in here. We're going over sponsors for the show."

"Cool," Ian said. "How's Beth doing?"

"She's good. Yeah, just the same old Bethany." Katie felt her phone vibrate in her ear – a text message. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Was it Kyle? She pulled the phone away from her ear, but before she could check her texts, Ian spoke again.

"Sorry babe, what? I couldn't hear you," she said.

"I wanted to see if you are free for lunch. I missed you last night."

"Oh. Oh! Well, yeah, I can meet for lunch. Where would you like to go?"

They arranged to meet at a deli that was about ten minutes from Katie's office. Katie checked her text messages.

-I had so much fun last night. I hope we can hang again soon.

Damn it, Katie thought. What was she doing? She couldn't do this. She couldn't hurt Ian, and didn't want to hurt Kyle either. There was no way she'd be able to keep this from Ian, especially if she kept things going with Kyle. She would have to delete her texts with him, and save his number under a different name, in case he called or texted when Ian was around.

She grabbed her purse and opened her office door. No one was around. It was lunch time and everyone usually scattered to find coffee or a quick bite before rushing back to their desks. Today, Katie was glad she could make time to see Ian. She passed Bethany's office and poked her head in to let her know she was off to have lunch with Ian.

On her way to her car, she thought of Kyle. It occurred to her that even though she was going to have lunch with her boyfriend, she could just as easily be going to see Kyle.

After getting settled into the driver's seat she pulled out her phone and looked at Kyle's last message.

-I hope we can hang out again soon.

-So do I, she wrote back.

She blushed as she thought about sneaking over to Kyle on her lunch break. No one would know, she thought, and that thrilled her. It also thrilled her that just an hour ago she had been regretting what happened in Kyle's apartment last night, but now here she was thinking about how far she could take it.

They could meet somewhere for lunch, she thought. If anyone saw, she could say that Kyle's company was a potential sponsor for their show. They would appear to be discussing business over the table, but underneath the table, Katie would let him put his hand on her knee and dare him to move it up her thigh. How high would he go, she wondered. How high would she let him?

She'd be sure to where a skirt for him.

-You left something here ;)

Curious, Katie thought for a moment. Then a picture came in.

She held her breath as it opened. It was a light-green bra strewn across an unfamiliar rug.

Oh, crap! Katie thought. She laughed. She remembered how hot it had been to have Kyle take it off her and toss it somewhere, how hot she felt being topless for him. She'd forgotten to pick it up on her way out.

-OMG, she wrote. -I'll come get it later. Maybe 2nite?

Then, before Kyle could respond, she wrote: -I'm going to have to delete these messages.

-Sorry, Kyle wrote back. -Don't want to cause any trouble.

-No, it's okay. I just want to be careful. I love Ian.

-I know. Last night was incredible. But we don't have to do that again.

-Yeah. It's not that I don't want to tho...

-Same here.

She thought, why do you have to be so perfect? Then, a text from Ian came in.

-Hey, I'm here. Where are you?

-Sorry, she quickly texted back. -Got held up in the office. On my way!

She started her car and backed out of her parking spot. As she drove, she realized she still had to delete the messages from Kyle. Especially the picture of her bra on his rug!

Knowing that picture was in her phone excited her. It made what happened last night real. It made her feel sexy, hot, and incredibly wanted. She drove on, thinking of meeting Kyle for lunch, wearing a skirt for him, letting him feel her up under the table. Telling him with her eyes that she wanted more. She wanted him and would walk with him to his car and blow him while he drove around town during the busy lunch hour, run hand in hand with him into their apartment building, kiss him in the hallway until one of them unlocked their door. Once inside she would get naked for him, take him to bed, and have sex – hot, mess-up-her-hair-and-make-up sex – with him. She thought of returning to work and wondered if Bethany or Bill would notice anything different about her then.

Before she knew it, she pulled into the deli and saw Ian on a bench outside waiting for her. She took a moment to gather herself, and realized she was dripping wet.

She took a deep breath, and looked at her boyfriend of over a year. "Hey babe!" she said, walking up to him. She kissed him firmly on the mouth and held her lips there for several seconds. She was horny, and remembered that Ian was hot too, and she could have him if she wanted him.

"Hi," Ian said, dazed. He kissed her again, and she welcomed his soft kiss.

Katie decided to take a chance. "I'm really not very hungry," she said, looking up at him.

His eyes lit up.

"Me neither," he said.

She leaned against him and whispered, "Take me somewhere."

"I walked here," he replied. "Can you drive?"

She nodded eagerly and they headed to her car. Once again in the driver's seat, Katie reached over and felt the bulge in Ian's pants. Not quite as big as Kyle, she thought, but pushed the thought away. Sex with Ian was always good. Sometimes, it was amazing. She loved having sex with him.

She stroked him gently as she drove. She was heading to his apartment. Ian smiled. Katie smiled back and quietly continued rubbing him through his pants. When they pulled into a spot in front of his building, Katie's phone beeped.

"Do you need to get that?"

"No." She glanced at the screen. Kyle had written back, but she put her phone in her purse without reading the message.

Inside, things got hot fast. Katie was very wet, and Ian was very hard. When the door closed behind them, she aggressively pushed her boyfriend to his couch, where he fell onto his back.

"We don't have much time before I need to be back at work," Katie said. She kicked off her shoes and quickly pulled her pants and panties down and off.

"Damn, this is hot!" Ian said. "What's gotten into you?"

Katie didn't respond. She only looked at her boyfriend seductively. Climbing on top of him, she kissed him hard and worked at his belt and pants. Pulling them down around his knees, she felt his penis spring up into her grip.

"Wait – what about a condom?" Ian asked. Katie gasped. She had almost taken him without one! Even after a year, they were still using condoms. Katie wasn't on birth control but wanted to be as safe as possible.

"Wait here." She stood, not noticing Ian's gaze fall to the neat strip of hair between her legs. Katie hurried to Ian's bedroom.

"Hold on – did you shave?" Ian asked. Katie pulled open the drawer of his nightstand.

"Yeah, baby," she yelled around the corner. "Just for you!"

She found a condom and had it ready by the time she returned to the living room, where Ian was waiting, stroking his penis.

She placed the condom on his tip, and in a move that surprised both of them, she used her mouth to put it on him.

Without another word, she climbed on top of him again, and placed the tip of his penis just right, easing her hips downward to take him in. She was surprised that it took only one try before he was fully inside her.

Ian moaned. He must have been surprised too, Katie thought. "Damn, you're so wet, baby." She smiled. It was true. She was very, very wet. But she had also had another penis inside her just last night. So, she thought, she was also kind of loose. The thought of last night turned Katie on. Here she was – having sex with two guys, within 24 hours of each other. She hadn't felt this wild since college!

Ian continued to moan. She worked her hips for him, moving up and down. His eyes fell to her breasts, which were still hidden behind her blouse and bra. He moved his hands to feel them and unbutton her blouse. Katie stopped him.

She shook her head, biting her bottom lip. "Not now," she whispered. She was thinking of her bra in Kyle's apartment. She was thinking of being topless for Kyle, and for now, saving that for Kyle only. Thinking of Kyle's hands and mouth on her breasts last night, she continued shaking her head at Ian, looking him directly in his eyes, and mouthing the words, "Not yet."

If only you knew, she thought, as she continued to move up and down his shaft – there was just another dick in here.

The thought shocked her and sent a wave of excitement through her body.

"Baby..." she said. "Baby..." She wanted to tell him, and her secret almost left her lips – there was just another dick in this pussy...

Wow, she thought, surprised with herself. She went at him even harder, rattling the couch against the living room wall.

Katie Shipley, at that moment, felt hotter than ever before. Looking down at her sweet boyfriend's face, looking deep into his eyes, feeling his rock-hard penis inside her, she loved him more than ever before, despite what had happened with Kyle. She felt a chill go through her body – that thrill again – when she realized that she could do this.

"Baby..." she said.

"Yeah..." Ian said.

She wanted to tell him. I fucked someone else.

No, she thought. I'm fucking someone else.

She looked him right in the eyes when she thought it, and wondered for a second if somehow he could read her mind.

"Baby.. fuck me." She barely whispered it.

"What?" Ian said.

She bit his earlobe and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me!"

With that, Ian grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his dick, thrusting his hips upward to match her intensity.

"Come inside me," she said. "I want to feel you come."

"I want to feel you come too," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so close."

"I can tell."

"Okay." She leaned back, arching her back and placing her hands on the arm of the couch behind her. Looking up at the ceiling now, she was no longer facing her boyfriend. She closed her eyes and thought of all the possibilities. She could dress up for Kyle, in something hot and maybe even slutty.

"I love you," Ian said.

Katie didn't respond. She continued looking up at the ceiling while they fucked. She was close. So. Close.

She would wear something slutty for Kyle and he would fuck her. She would let him do whatever he wanted. She thought of Kyle taking her pussy, that it had been a long time since she had felt the soft skin of a dick inside her, and how hot it would be if Kyle knew she was thinking of him at this very moment.

She felt Ian's dick pulsing inside her as he came, filling up the condom with his sperm. She imagined Kyle filling her up with his come, rope after rope of it, until it dripped out of her pussy, and the thought sent her over the edge.

"Baby!" she screamed, as she came, covering Ian's penis and stomach with her juices.

**

"Is everything all right, K?"

Mike's question jolted Katie back to the present. They were at Pine Wood Lake, in line for ice cream. Mike had a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Katie said. The memories from several years ago seemed so new to her. She hadn't thought of Kyle in years. She usually pushed those memories away, ashamed of how she had cheated on Ian and eventually broke his heart. She had never thought of herself as a cheater, but that's what she had been.

"Mint chocolate chip for me," she said to the girl behind the counter.

No, a cheater is what you are, she thought. You liked it.

Yes, she liked it. She loved it, in fact. Juggling two guys in bed. She had loved Ian, and she eventually developed feelings for Kyle too, feelings that were sometimes stronger than any she had ever felt.

What was it she had said to Kyle?

I love you inside me.

She'd said it while they were fucking.

I love you...

Inside me.

She had gotten such a thrill by saying those first three words to him while he pounded her. All while her boyfriend, who she loved and who loved her, had no idea. Kyle bought her flowers and jewelry. The flowers stayed in his apartment. The jewelry, she'd told Ian, were gifts from her mother or old things she had bought from a sidewalk merchant. She had loved wearing Kyle's jewelry in front of Ian, almost taking pleasure in taunting him. These are from my other boyfriend, she would think. Who I just love to fuck. I love him, baby. I love him... inside me.

Years later, she felt ashamed and guilty. She had never told anyone about Kyle, except for Bethany, and now she was afraid that after running into her at the park, it would come back to haunt her.

Mike knew about Ian, of course. He knew that Katie broke up with him after two and a half years, and that it had been a difficult break-up for Ian.

For several months, they had stayed in touch. Though Katie never admitted cheating on him, she suspected that Ian knew about Kyle. She and Kyle were so hot for each other it would have been impossible to miss. Ian never asked directly. He probably didn't want to hear her answer. He certainly wouldn't want to know how many times she denied him sex only to run into Kyle's arms, or how many times she had been with Kyle just before giving herself to him. She couldn't help herself, but at the same time she was in complete control and loved every minute of the fun she was having.

But, she would never, ever do that again.

Until today, she had successfully kept memories of Kyle out of her brain. Now Bethany and the Kyle look-a-like on the basketball court had her flustered.

She thought of her conversation with Mike that morning. It shouldn't be that hard to talk to her boyfriend, she thought. It had never been that hard with Kyle.

It wouldn't be hard, she knew, to have a nice conversation with someone new. Even the Kyle look-a-like, who had definitely noticed her. She knew she could have a fun day with someone else – almost anyone else – and not fall into the unpleasant dynamics she experienced almost daily with Mike.

Stop, she thought. No more of this!

She and Mike walked by the lake, with Katie balancing on a brick divider separating the sidewalk from the damp grass leading down to the water.

She licked her ice cream cone and said, "You played great today, babe."

"Thanks. Blake got the best of me, though."

Katie felt a flitter in her stomach. "Blake?"

"Yeah, the guy with the tattoos. I had to guard him all morning. He's fast."

"And a good shooter," Katie said.

"Oh, you're really going to throw that in my face?" Mike said, and laughed. Looking down at his ice cream cone, he said, "Yeah, I can't believe I got stuck guarding him."

"Sorry," Katie said. "I only meant he's got a good jumper. It'd be hard for anyone to beat him."

"It's okay, babe," Mike said. "I was there. I know he's good. Just don't cheer for him when he throws down on me and we'll be good."

"I could never cheer for anyone else but you," she said.

Katie's phone vibrated in her pocket. It was a text from Bethany. Katie was surprised she still had her number saved after all these years.

"Everything all right?" Mike asked, for the third time that day.

"Yeah, it's just Bethany, the girl I introduced you to after your last game."

Katie read the message.

-Hey girl. Are you free tonight?

To be continued...