One-on-One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would never regret it, either. Even though she was cheating again, she would never regret finding and taking what she needed. Support. Connection. And whatever comes with it, comes with it.

Whatever happens, happens.

Katie softly kicked off her shoes and let Blake guide her back towards the door, so her back rested against it. Still kissing him, she let out a breath and a whimper and opened her mouth wider, letting his tongue all the way inside and caressing it with hers. Moaning, she pulled him close to her, tilting her head in one direction then the other, enjoying his taste in her mouth, savoring the feeling of this man's tongue inside her.

She raised her right foot so her knee came level with Blake's waist, and her thigh rested against him. In one smooth motion he grabbed her knee and guided her foot so her leg was wrapped around him.

Blake kissed his way down to her neckline, tickling her earlobe with his tongue. Katie felt goosebumps up and down her spine and giggled. "Yes," she whispered.

Blake looked her in the eyes as he gently placed his forehead against hers.

"Yes," came a whisper from Katie's mouth. "Yes," she said again, through lips that had just betrayed her boyfriend and had barely hesitated to reward a man who seemed to be everything Mike wasn't, everything she needed. Yes, she said with her eyes.

Blake looked down at the cleavage exposed by the low cut of her dress. Katie's breath quickened, her chest practically heaving. She followed his gaze to her own breasts.

"Yes," she said, staring down at them, biting her lower lip. She wanted -- needed -- him to touch her.

Blake placed his right hand on Katie's left breast, squeezing it lightly. She felt a charge of erotic electricity as he caressed her, her breast perfectly filling his hand like water filling a cup. She kissed him again.

"Mmm..."

Their mouths continued to find each other.

We can stop here, Katie thought. We don't have to go any further. I'll go home to Mike and this won't happen again, she thought. It's okay. Just because we're kissing doesn't mean we're going to have sex, Katie thought.

But she craved his lips and couldn't stop going after them. They were, she thought, probably the softest parts of Blake's hard, athletic body.

At the same moment she thought of those soft, wet, sensitive lips on an otherwise statuesque form, she felt stiffness growing beneath Blake's jeans.

Oh fuck, she thought.

The juxtaposition in her mind of soft and wet with big and hard made her mind jump right to images of hot sex. She could see herself on Blake's bed, holding her legs apart, having sex. Getting fucked. Having that dick deep inside her. In her pussy. These thoughts ignited a spark within her -- that thrill again -- the feeling of making and keeping secrets.

Feeling in control of their pleasure, she knew it was her and her pussy that would make or break Blake's night.

She moved her right hand down to his midsection, in the direction of his dick, which was still getting bigger and harder. She stopped herself, forced herself to stop at his abs, using her fingers to feel the ridges of his muscles, over his shirt, up and down lightly, side to side, like she was reading oversized braille.

Blake moved his lips back down to her neckline, his tongue finding her earlobe. He pulled her close so her head rested on his shoulder. She could see into the apartment, even though it was still pretty dark. She could see Grant laying on the couch, his head -- thankfully -- still turned away from them.

Katie hesitated, not wanting to be caught making out. Blake pulled away, but not before kissing her neck lightly, sending another wave of chills up and down her skin.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked. "Should we stop?"

Yes, she wanted to say. Even if she stayed here in his apartment, they could stop here. They should stop here. She had a boyfriend!

But Mike was passed out in bed right now, and seemed oblivious to her needs. Still, she probably would have sucked his dick tonight, if only he had behaved. She might have given him that much. That's where she should be, she told herself. Sucking her boyfriend's dick. Then spitting out his come in a tissue as he fell asleep.

"I... I don't know."

Blake stepped back and took her hand from his abs and held it out to their sides.

Katie's lips still tingled.

"Okay," he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek before taking a few steps back.

She looked into his eyes. He was so confident, yet humble. She could leave him here with the worst case of blue balls but knew, somehow, that he would be fine. He would go about his life and be back on the courts tomorrow, then back at work.

Still holding his hand, she moved her fingers so they became interlaced with his.

Katie looked down at Blake's waist, where his jeans had formed a large tent. She bit her lower lip again, took a deep breath, and gazed down below his belt. She placed her free hand under his t-shirt and resumed caressing his hard muscles. With her other hand, she let go of his hand and pulled lightly at his waistband.

She looked him in the eyes, then looked behind him to where Grant was sleeping, still facing the opposite direction.

"It's okay," he said. "We can stop here."

She nodded lightly, but her mouth dropped open and she again turned her gaze downward.

Katie slowly, carefully, placed her fingers in his waistline, pulling herself close to him, then moved them down a little further, and then a little more, until they lightly grazed Blake's hard penis.

Blake didn't stop her. "Is this what you want?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice somewhat hoarse from heavy breathing. Her fingers continued to lightly -- barely -- caress his tip.

"Then say it."

She looked at him, the gravity of the situation not lost on her. Here was a man several inches taller than her, lean and strong, muscular, pressing her back against the door of his apartment. Another man asleep -- or appearing to be -- on the couch nearby. Blake had given her a command, but still, she knew she was in control of this situation.

"Say what?" she asked, an eyebrow slightly raised. She continued caressing the tip of his large, hard penis.

"Tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it."

Katie smiled lightly and gripped his penis. "I want you," she whispered.

"I thought you said we can't fuck tonight."

"I want you," she said again, ignoring his remark. She opened her mouth slightly to further convey her meaning.

Blake turned around to check on Grant and seemed to realize for the first time that if Grant turned around, he would see them clearly. He quickly latched the front door and took Katie's hand. "Come on," he whispered.

She moved her hair behind her ear and followed him. Blake turned off the lights as they walked. In the darkness, Katie had to totally rely on him to guide her, and she stayed close, one hand on his hip, the other holding his hand in a tight, interlaced grip.

Blake led her to his bedroom and closed the door. The bedside lamp was still on, providing enough light for the two new friends to see and admire each other.

Blake wasted no time. He guided Katie onto the bed so she was sitting on the end of it. Facing her, he stood in front of her so the button and zipper of his jeans were right in front of her face. Katie took a deep breath and leaned back, hiking her dress up along her thighs, exposing more of her black tights stretched thin. She then leaned forward, hoping to show off her breasts for him.

"Like the view?" she said.

"Yes," Blake said.

Good, Katie thought. She worked his belt buckle, unclasping it. She unbuttoned his jeans, impressed at how flat his stomach was. There was almost no roundness to it. It was all muscle.

Fuck, Katie thought. What am I doing? It was basically, she knew, a rhetorical question. She wasn't going to stop now -- didn't want to. But just because she was going to suck his dick didn't mean they were going to fuck. She would make him come, then go home, text her boyfriend, and that would be the end of it.

Or not.

Katie lowered his zipper carefully. As she pulled the flaps of his jeans apart, Blake's dick nearly burst out of the thin, tight underwear underneath. His boxer briefs were soft, almost silky, and Katie pressed her lips against him, kissing his penis over his underwear.

Katie pulled at the waist band of his underwear, letting it snap back against him. As she did so, she lowered her jaw and looked up at him. With both her hands, she lowered his jeans until he stepped out of them. He kicked them aside, removing his low-cut athletic socks at the same time.

She slid his underwear down his thighs, just enough to let his penis free, as well as his ball sack. Katie took a second to admire the dick in front of her face. His pubic region was neatly trimmed, his balls symmetrical and complementary of his shaft.

"Damn," she whispered.

Blake said nothing. He just stood there, looking down at her, waiting for her to make the next move.

Katie was waiting for him to ask the obvious question, the same question all men eventually ask. In their case, it seemed especially prudent to ask it right now: Have you ever had bigger? Or, more specifically: Am I bigger than your boyfriend. I am, aren't I?

He was. By an inch at least. Maybe two. But no such questions were asked.

Blake continued to impress her with his confidence, and increasingly, his bedroom manners.

Her hands resting on his underwear, which was still around his thighs, Katie opened her mouth wide and sat up straight, almost standing up, so she could lower her mouth over his dick and wrap her lips around his hard shaft.

As she did so, she immediately tasted his pre-cum. Damn, she thought. It tasted so good, reminding her, oddly, of other dicks she had sucked, one in particular that had also been an unfaithful encounter, just like the one she was having now. For a second, the taste of Blake's pre-cum took her back to Kyle's apartment, where her face had been righteously fucked.

There it was again -- that thrill! Once again sitting on the edge of his bed, Katie spread her legs and welcomed Blake closer to her body, taking his dick deeper.

She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, lightly, tugging at the underwear above his knees to guide his rhythm to match hers. Slow, steady. Gently, she sucked. At first it was like she was taking the first, small sip of a cold, crisp tea. Then, she sucked harder, like she was trying to get the last sweet drops at the bottom of the glass.

Blake moaned.

Katie moved her tongue along his shaft, feeling the veins, the ridges of his tip, the opening of his urethra. Katie imagined the seed that would come shooting out of the little hole and into her hands, or even on her breasts.

Into her mouth? Maybe, but she would have to spit it out, like she almost always did with Mike's.

Yes, she thought. That would be the line she wouldn't cross tonight. She would make him come, but she wouldn't be taking any of it home inside her.

Blake took a step back, pulling his dick from her mouth. Katie's lips smacked as his hard rod came loose. She looked at him. "Come back here," she said.

Blake obeyed and removed his shirt and his underwear so he was completely naked in front of her. Damn, Katie thought. His pecks were full and hard. They looked like the ends of barbells, just like Katie had imagined when she had rested her head against them. There was a light layer of hair between his nipples. His dick protruded from the rest of his body, like the statue of David had come to life and grown erect.

"Your turn," he said.

Katie laughed. No way. She wasn't getting undressed. That would be the end of it, she thought. There would be no more resistance, nothing to stop her from fucking her boyfriend's rival.

She shook her head.

"Suit yourself," Blake said. He walked towards her, falling to one knee in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Her breath quickened again.

Blake looked up at her as he lowered his face to her legs, which she had closed when he pulled himself free of her mouth.

"Oh my god," she said. Did he want to eat her out?

"Is this okay?" Blake asked.

Katie nodded. "Yes. Yes." Okay, she thought. This is where it will stop. I'll make him come. He'll make me come. Fair is fair. Then I'll leave. Go home to Mike.

Blake placed his hands on her knees and gently pulled them apart. She helped him and spread her legs, leaning back on the bed, pulling her dress up. Blake began kissing her legs over her tights, starting with her knees, then moving slowly up her thighs. He planted his lips on soft spots along her inner thighs, alternating between right leg and left leg.

Katie exhaled. How long had it been since Mike had gone down on her? Too long, she thought.

The thought of it was almost too much to bear. Her boyfriend's friend -- his on-court rival -- had bested him. Blake may have lost the game this morning, but he had won tonight. It was Blake's lips that were sweetly kissing her trembling thighs. It was Blake's face between her legs, moving farther and farther up. It was Blake, completely naked in front of her. It was Blake, with the bigger, harder dick.

Katie gushed. She was soaking wet with anticipation. Blake pressed his nose lightly against her tights, right on top of her pussy. Katie thought she heard him take a quick sniff.

Fuck that was hot!

"I'm so wet for you," she said.

Blake kissed her pussy over her tights. "Can we get these off?"

"Fuck yes," Katie whispered.

He gripped her tights on either side of her hips and began pulling them down slowly. He had to lean back and let Katie close her legs so he could pull them down without ripping them. Katie wasn't wearing panties underneath her tights -- that was too uncomfortable -- and she didn't know if Blake realized that. He will soon, she thought.

Katie extended her legs, her feet in the air, and Blake pulled her tights off of her legs and over her bare feet. He threw them casually over his shoulder.

Katie laughed and grabbed the back of his head, squeezing his hair between her fingers. "You want to taste this pussy?"

"Yes," Blake said.

Katie stood up. Now she was the one towering over Blake, who was on his knees, looking up at her. She lifted up her dress so he could see her pussy, which was, thankfully, well-trimmed from a few nights before, when she had made Mike dinner and wanted to tell him about her upcoming promotion before making love to him.

But Mike had missed his chance.

With Blake's face just a few inches from her pussy, Katie lifted her right leg and draped it over his shoulder. His lips fell right onto her opening, and he kissed it lightly before caressing it with his tongue.

She was nearly overcome with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" she said. "Fuck yes!"

She let her dress fall over his head. No longer able to see him, the movements of his mouth against her clit and her opening took her by surprise, each causing a tiny wave of energy to radiate from the lowest region of her belly to the ends of her fingers and toes.

As Blake worked her pussy with his tongue, the tiny waves began building, the energy mounting. She rocked back and forth on her left foot, lightly bucking her hips against his face. He gave her no ground, not budging, even when she started bucking harder.

"Yes, just like that. Don't stop."

Blake did not reply. All she could hear were the sounds of his lips smacking and sucking, his tongue licking and lapping, and the internal sounds of her own body working hard to contain the rising, swelling rush of euphoria in her flesh. She wanted to come!

"Don't stop. Don't stop."

She lifted her dress and grabbed the back of his head with both hands again, squeezing more of his hair, holding his face against her pussy, so his nose pressed hard against her clit and his tongue had nowhere to go but inside her.

"I want you inside me."

He stiffened his tongue.

"Yes! Like that! Just like that."

He entered her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes!"

Her leg tightened around his head. She stood on the toes of her other foot. She was so, so close. She started to lean backwards.

Sensing she was about to fall, Blake gripped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to him, his tongue going even deeper inside her.

That sent Katie over the edge, and a quick, high-pitched noise came from her mouth. "Uhhohh!" She quickly covered her mouth with her hands and bucked her hips against Blake's head. She strained to keep her voice down while this small orgasm overtook her.

She leaned back and put one arm behind her to lower herself onto the bed for him. With her other hand, she kept Blake's face pressed against her pussy. Katie lifted her leg off of Blake's shoulder and stood on both feet for a second before lying back on the bed and lifting her feet into the air. Blake kept his tongue working, licking her come like she was a melting ice cream cone. Katie wrapped both legs around his head and tried to catch her breath.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Fuck, you made me come. You made me come."

Blake's head was again covered by her dress. She relaxed her legs so he could free himself and look at her. When he did, she could see her juices on his face, which shone in the light of the bedside lamp. The sight thrilled her.

"Come here," she said, pulling her friend on top of her. She grabbed both sides of his face and drew him in, kissing him, relishing the taste of her own pussy on his lips, his tongue, his mouth, his face. She kissed him hard and deep, sucking lightly on his tongue, hoping he would share every drop of her he had taken.

She welcomed his naked body on top of her, aware that her dress was the only thing between his dick and her pussy. As they kissed, their tongues deeply entwined,

Blake wiggled into place, so his dick, long and hard, was placed straight over Katie's pussy, but pressed against the fabric of her dress. Katie welcomed its new position and moaned as he moved against her.

"That was amazing. You're amazing," Blake said, whispering gently in her ear.

Katie giggled. "So are you."

She knew they should stop here. One word from her, and Blake would be off of her, helping her to her feet, helping find her shoes, and walking her to the door, remembering her jacket this time. Waiting for the Uber driver to arrive. She wondered what the driver would think, her hair and makeup in disarray.

But she didn't want to stop. She wanted to keep exploring this amazing connection. Maybe tonight would be it, and if so, she wanted to explore as much as she could. She could still keep the promise she'd made to herself.

Make him come, she thought, just nowhere inside me. Take none of it home with me.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. She was so close to fucking him. How could she stop now? What could she do to keep from lifting up her dress and giving in to her desires, and giving herself -- all of herself -- to her boyfriend's rival? To a man that Mike -- if he knew half of what she had done with him already -- would now almost certainly consider his enemy. How was she going to keep from surrendering to him?

As if reading her mind, Blake kissed her lips lightly once and rolled off to her right side. She looked at him as she tried to catch her breath. He moved his right hand down her body, over her dress, down her stomach, continuing, slowly, cautiously, gazing into her eyes as his hand sank lower. Her legs parted. She nodded permission.

Blake gently placed his hand, still on top of her dress, over her pussy, and began caressing. First squeezing lightly, then rubbing in a small circular motion over where her clit hid beneath the creamy white and maroon floral pattern of her dress.