One on One Power Play

Story Info
A romantic dinner descends into something far more.
5.6k words
13k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've invited you over for dinner. A romantic evening awaits. There's a three-course meal waiting for you with plenty of wine to go with it. You've been ordered to wear exactly this: a dress that ends no more than three inches above your knee, ties behind your neck and is backless. You're to wear no bra. You're to wear a red and black suspender belt, crotchless french knickers over the suspenders and stockings - with red tops.

You arrive. I kiss you. Intense. Hard. Hand on your back as I struggle to stop myself taking you straight away. No. I want you tense as you wait for it. We dance slowly in the kitchen. I pour you a glass of champagne, we drink. Eyes staring into one another, you begin to wonder what it is I'm going to do to you. The door to the living room and bedroom was closed when you arrived... Curious. You finish your champagne. I top up our glasses. You sit down at the table, ready for your starter - I serve it up, asparagus wrapped in parma ham. Eating in a tense silence. You can feel yourself wet. The champagne having loosens you up. We talk for a few minutes, small talk, avoiding the mention of what else is coming tonight. Dinner is served - venison in a blackberry and port reduction. A red wine to go with it. Eating in a tense silence again. Occasionally you lift your eyes to look at me, I'm just watching you eat. From your instructions you know you're to eat anything I present you with until you're finished.

The final forkful goes down and you take a drop of wine... rubbing my leg with your foot. Running your finger around the rim of the glass. Letting the silence hang in the air for a second, then getting up, I take your plate and slowly washing it. Presenting you with a chocolate mousse and a glass of chilled white port. We eat slowly, finishing every scoop. I've chosen the portions carefully. Not wanting us to be full. But wanting us to have plenty of energy. I clear the plates again. Washing up slowly. You sitting there in that tense silence, the only sound is me washing the plates. I turn around, taking you by the hand. We dance slowly to the music in the background. Romantic. Quiet. Tense. You're awaiting the surprise.

After a minute, I kiss your lips. We linger. I spin you around, kissing your neck up to your ear.

"From now on I'm not going to be nice. You will obey everything or you'll be punished. I won't ask twice. Listen carefully."

You nod. Nervous about what's coming. I order you to wait in the kitchen for twenty seconds and then follow me. You can hear my feet on the floor as I walk across the wooden floors, into the living room. Then you follow me, your heels clacking on the floor. You open the door, not knowing what to expect.

There's nothing unusual. Shocked. You come in. You stand in front of me as ordered. There's a slow song playing, Van Morrison. You're ordered to strip. Slowly. You bend over and nearly kiss me. Lips less than a hair from mine. No touching. You stand up and run your hands over yourself, turning to face away from me. Undoing the knot on your dress. It comes down and falls off you entirely. I lean forward to marvel at your arse right in front of me. Bending over at the waist and running your hands up your calves, up your thighs. Over your pussy, you can feel how wet you are. Then up. Cupping your tits. Your hair hanging down your back. You spin on your heels, covering your tits and sitting on my lap. Pressing yourself against me. Pressing your tits into my face as you pull the off, my hands on the arms of the chair. I'm treating you like a stripper. You move a hand to your arse and I take that as permission to touch you. Running my hands over your bare back. Feeling your hair in my fingers. I push you away. I order you to finish stripping. Dancing slowly, you do. Bending over, facing away from me and making eye contact with me through your legs as you unclasp the stockings. Slowly pulling one down and stepping out of the heel. Then the other. You back up and slut-drop onto me. Running your arse over my cock through my trousers. Undoing the suspender belt. Then standing. Facing me. Legs shoulder width apart and pushing the french knickers down. Totally exposed to me.

I tell you there's a selection of toys behind you. You're to use them all at some point. Diving right in, you take the six-inch long vibrator and you lie down on the table. Fucking yourself with it whilst I watch. I sit forward. Eyes roaming over your naked body as you use yourself for my pleasure. I order you to get a new toy. You select the clamps. There are three. You offer them to me to put on. Bending over me. You have to keep the toy in your cunt as you take the new ones. I have you pinch your nipples so I can clamp them. The spikes digging in just enough. There's one clamp left. You spin around and I have you push your lips back with you bent over in front of me. I'm refusing to touch you. My fingers not quite brushing your thighs as I attach the final clamp to your clit.

Quivering in pain and pleasure. I order you to turn the vibrator up. It works. Making the clit clamp sweet agony.

You go back to the table. Getting on all fours. My eyes fixed on you as you fuck yourself with the vibrator arms catching on the chain for the clamps. Agony. Wordlessly, I get up. You can hear my footsteps on the wooden floor as I walk past you. Picking up the anal beads and a dildo I bought because it matched my cock almost exactly. Without touching you I pull the vibrator out. You push the anal beads in. There's a small bead. Then a huge one, as big as three fingers. Then a smaller one. A smaller one. Then even bigger. These beads are designed to keep you guessing. On edge. And it works. I have you start fucking your cunt with the dildo. Both holes stretched. Both holes abused. And you're doing it to yourself. All because you've been ordered to do it.

You're to cum whenever you like so long as you announce it by cumming as loudly as possible.

You do. Your breathing getting deeper. The thrusts deeper. Building up. You've not cum for three days as per my instructions. You're enjoying this. Putting on a show for me. Being the entertainment to get me going. You turn around and hang your head off the edge of the table so you can see my face as you carry on fucking yourself. You're pulling on the chain. Loving the agony. You cum. Back arching. You start to slip off the table only to be caught by me. Laughing as I catch you at the ridiculousness of it. I'm not laughing. Glowering. I admonish you for nearly hurting yourself and potentially upsetting our plans. Eyes downcast. I pull you onto my lap and tenderly kiss you from your forehead down to your chin. Your legs wrap themselves around me. Thinking you've been forgiven you start to kiss my neck. Only to receive a sharp spank.

Completely unsure of my mood. Wanting to keep you guessing. I order you off me. You will clean the toys with your mouth. I stand over you, you can't see my face with the shadows cast, still not sure whether I'm angry or upset or worshipful. I watch as you lick and suck the dildo, beads, vibrator clean. I pull the clamps off. Making sure to inflict a bit of pain. You lick the clamps clean.

You're ordered to remain exactly where you are and how you are until I give you permission to move. I leave the room and you hear a tap running. My shoes on the wooden floor. Clack clack clack... You hear me opening the bedroom door. Then nothing. Silence. Two minutes of silence as you wait naked and kneeling in my living room. Having no idea what to expect.

"Come here". You stand and walk towards my bedroom. The other bedroom door still closed. Forboding. I meet you outside the door. You can see candles burning inside. Wondering if this is going to be painful. I order you to remove your heels. You do. It's as you're bending over to remove them that you notice I've got changed. I'm wearing loose fitting pyjama bottoms and a T-shirt. No shoes.

I lift your eyes to mine by putting my fingers under your chin.

"Lie face down on the bed. Feet shoulder width apart. Hands at your side."

Demurely you nod. Still having no idea what to expect. You do exactly as you're told and jump as I kneel next to you on the bed. Jumping again as something warm hits your back. Then relaxing as my hands start to work it into you. Massage oil. I kneel at your side and massage your bare back. Rubbing the oil deep into you from your shoulders down to the small of your back. I stand. Taking my shirt and pyjamas off. Kneeling with your legs between mine. You can feel me rock hard between your thighs. I kneel there, occasionally pushing between your lips as I work up your back. Thoroughly relaxing you. Working on your arms. Massaging from your shoulders down your arms to your fingertips. Working on every inch of you. Then up to your neck and down the line of your spine. Working the tension out of you.

Down. Down. Over onto your arse. Behaving. Spending a lot of time massaging your cheeks. Every now and then my finger brushes against your tight arsehole but it could just be an accident. Working down your thighs. Kneeling at your side now, you try to put a hand on me and instead of punishing you for your insolence I gently lay your hand down at your side. You know not to try again. Working down your thighs, occasionally moving up between your legs and brushing against your lips. You can't tell if it's an accident. Down your thighs and to your calves. Digging my fingers into you. Working out the stress of the day. Softly sighing as you relax. Then your feet. Being careful not to tickle you. Then I stop. Hands off. You tense up again. Until I gently pull you over. Turning you on to your back. The warm oil dribbling over your stomach. Between your tits. Your eyes are closed. Hands at your sides. And I start massaging your stomach. Up. Between your tits. Running my hands over your tits. Working up to your shoulders. On your neck. Then back down. Around and around and around your left tit. Massaging the breast. Soft. Getting harder. Working my hands around your tits. Not touching the nipples. Your legs are just shaking a bit. Then I'll run my hands over your right breast. The same again. Never touching your nipples but making you groan. Your back arching. Your body is begging me to play with your tits. But I won't. Up to your shoulders. You groan at having been denied. Back to your tits. Playing with them again. Massaging them. Working my way up and then finally, simultaneously, taking both of your nipples in my hands. Rolling them between my oiled fingers and thumbs. You're finally getting the release you need as I work harder on them. Not painful. Not too hard. Just enough for you to finally grind your teeth and let out that wordless scream. Cumming for me. I carry on playing with you, running my hands over your tits. Then moving my hands down your body. Over your stomach. And onto your thighs. Up and down your legs. Kneading deep into them. Getting higher all the time. My hand very deliberately grazing your lips now.

I stop. Kneeling between your legs. I kiss my way up your right thigh. Over your hip. Just gentle but breathy kisses. Up over your stomach. Over and around your tits. You can feel me ready to slide into you. I kiss you. Constantly. Your neck. Your throat. Your nipples. Not staying anywhere more than a kiss. All over you. Your arms. Your entire upper body covered in my lips. You cum. The most incredible feeling. Only from kissing. Eyes closed. Grabbing the duvet as your body cums under me.

I rest a hand on your mound. Massaging you. Then sliding my hand down. Playing with your lips. Running my fingers from your mound to your arse. Then up. On your clit and then starting over again. You grab hold of the duvet. Groaning as you cum for me. Then I slide a finger into you. Exploring you. Your eyes burst open. Not going for your g-spot. Yet. Just fingering you. Moving all the way in and out. Then in and out. Then in and out. Your head thrown back. Then, leaving my finger deep inside you I turn you onto your side. Kneeling so you're facing away from me. I start playing with your g-spot as I slide a second finger in. Your knees move up towards your chest. Deep inside you. I can feel you squeezing me. I reach over and massage your tits. Pretending this is all part of a full body massage. Then a third finger, deep inside you. Playing with the wall between your cunt and your arsehole. Massaging just inside you. Your arse loosens. Just in time for a finger. Three in your pussy and one from the other hand in your arse. You are now rolling from one orgasm to another as your body tingles. Begging for a pause. Not using your safeword, though, I continue. Working on your tight pussy and opening your arse for me. Then I slide a second into your arse. Deep. My fingers working on your g-spot. But burying deep into your arse. I ask if you want another? You hesitate before nodding. Not knowing where I meant... A fourth finger slides into you. You're opening up as I get you ready for me. Deeper now. Working all the way inside you. Then into your arse. A third. You're sobbing with pleasure. Whole body cumming as I stretch your cunt and your arse. I order you to get face down on the bed. Your arse in the air. Still playing with you. This was a relaxing massage and it's turned into the most intense series of orgasms you've ever had from someone fingering you. I permit you to play with your clit. You do. Leaving it at four fingers and three fingers. I start fucking you with them. In unison. Pulling out and pushing in. Then alternating between pushing and pulling.

You cum. Legs shaking. Whole body tingling. Tits flushed red. I pull out. Leaving you feeling empty. Almost numb. You collapse. But I'm not done yet. Turning you over, lifting your legs onto my shoulders and lifting you. Your arse in the air beneath my chin. Staring up into my face as I get ready to go down on you. I slide a finger into your mouth. You begin your duty. Cleaning my fingers as I kiss your slit. Then licking from your arse to your clit. Then kissing your clit. Then sucking it. Eye contact the entire time. Licking your slit. Trying to reach your g-spot with my tongue. Only just failing. Your body quivering. Your nails digging into my thighs. My chin spreading your lips as I taste you. Delighting in you shivering, shaking with pleasure. My fingers clean. I let you cum one more time. Eyes fixed on me, wide and dazed with pleasure. Then you cum. I swallow every single drop of your sweet juices that I can lap up. I kiss my way up your body and I have you lick my face clean. Then wordlessly I stand. Leaving the room. You don't know what to do. Until you hear those words again. "Come here"...

Tense. Wondering why the change. You get up. Legs shaking. Into the other bedroom. There are candles lit in here too. I meet you at the door and tell you "Submit utterly." Swallowing. Anxious. I let you step into the room. There are restraints on the bed. There's a sex swing and a series of straps hanging from the ceiling. There's rope. Lots. There's a vast array of toys. Your eyes pick out the paddle, the horsewhip and one of my belts.

Pressing you against the doorframe by your throat. Lifting you up so you can only just touch the floor "Do you understand the rules of this room?"

You nod.

"Well, what are they slave?"

Your throat is dry. You can't quite get the words out. Voice cracking. Then you manage to say "I am your slave. Yours to use as you will. I deserve to be punished. Because I am your worthless slave."

I let go of you. And you let a small smile cross your lips. I slap you. Just hard enough. Your hand instantly goes to your face.

"Don't get cocky. You managed to get one answer right. You're still worthless."

Forcing you face down, your face on the floor and arse in the air I drive my cock deep into you without another word. Fucking you. Using you. Not caring that I'm too big for you to take without working up to it. Not caring that I'm too long for you. Not caring that I'm hurting you. I fuck you. Your cunt hot, molten, squeezing me as your face scrapes against the floor. Eyes watering with pain. But the combination of pleasure and pain from between your legs drives you to cum.

Furious, I pull out and hear you begging forgiveness. "So you know it was fucking wrong?! DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CUM?! DID YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION?" Forcing you by the back of your hair into the floor you cry out a no.

The first thing to hit your arse is my hand. Five times on each cheek. Sitting on the back of your head. Your arse dancing around as you try to avoid punishment. Sick of listening to your screams I pull you over to the bed. You're lucky you've been sweating else you'd be raw from carpet burn. Gagging you. Eyes streaming as you look at me begging for forgiveness. Pleading through the gag that you're sorry and you won't ever do it again. I force you back to face down. Sitting on the back of your head and taking the horsewhip. Again and again and again. Your legs can't support you anymore. They collapse under you leaving you lying flat on the floor. Thick, red welts raised on your arse. I ask you if you've learned your lesson. Kissing you gently. Tenderly. You nod. Sobbing.

"Good..." You can hear the menace in my voice.

I grab a handful of your hair and drive you into the room. Onto the bed. Snapping the cuffs onto your wrists behind your back. Kneeling behind you, my thick cock pressed against you. You've learned not to be a disobedient little whore. You resist the urge to push back. You resist the urge to disobey. Running a belt under your neck and pulling you upright with it. I'm hard, pressed against your back. Choking you. You see dark spots swimming as I tell you that I'm going to use you. I'm not going to get any pleasure from it. I may not even cum. You may not be a good enough toy to deserve my cum. But I'm going to use you. And you're going to submit utterly to my whims. Letting go of the belt and you collapse, catching your breath.

Pulling you up by your hair, you screaming into the gag at the pain. I lift you into the sex swing. Face down. You're suspended, naked in the middle of this room lit only by candles. Gagged. Hands in leather cuffs behind your back. Utterly vulnerable once again. You arse still warm and tingling from the punishments. Your face red with tears and my handprint. I tie your legs into the straps and move around to your face. Pressing myself against your gag.

"Do you want to suck my cock? Does the toy want to gag on me?" You groan and nod. Popping the gag out of your mouth and using it as a collar to lift you, your back bent backwards as I squat down. "If you're going to suck my cock, you better do a good job. There's nothing worse than a toy who can't even do their job right, is there whore?"

You nod.

"OK, gag on me then, cunt. prove to me that you deserve the privilege of taking me down your throat."

Standing up I force my way past your gag reflex. Tears filling your eyes, I'm twisting the gag making it choke you, I can feel myself in your throat as I thrust. Your tongue sticking out, I hold myself in your mouth. Your tongue playing with my balls. Saliva dripping out of your mouth and onto the floor as you gag. I pull out and you cough. Choking.

"You love getting your face fucked. Don't you?!"

You nod. Whimpering. Sobbing. I put my cock at your lips and force you to beg for me again. Whimpering... "Please sir, please let me suck your cock, I'll do a good job, I promise"

Letting you take the tip into your mouth, you start running your tongue over me. Only to have me push all the way down your throat again.

I pull out and step away. Admiring the sight of you suspended, bare back, arms behind you. Legs spread.

"What does my whore want?"

"Please... please let me suck your cock. I want to swallow your cum, and...and feel you in my throat. Please...please..."

12