One On One With Kathy

Story Info
She gets dumped, I get fucked.
2.8k words
3.83
68.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

I came home from the store. I had only been gone ,maybe half an hour. As I walked in Gayle, my wife, was sitting at our kitchen table. She had a hanky in her hands and it looked as if she had been crying. I put down the milk and bread and went over to her.

“What’s the matter, Baby?” I asked as I put my arms around her.

She sniffed and wiped her eyes and said, “Kathy was here.”

I said, “That’s a bad thing?”

Gayle looked at me with sad eyes. “She’s really upset. Remember the guy we met last year down at her place? Well, they were engaged and he just dumped her.”

“I knew they had been dating but I didn’t know they had gotten engaged.” I said. “Did he give her any reason?”

Gayle sniffed, “ He said that since he got the job in Chicago he was staying there. He gave her the old , Oh I found someone new, routine. She’s really taking this hard.”

“You talked to her, didn’t you?” I asked. “ I know you probably had her laughing in no time. Shaved and showered I took off down the street to Kathy’s. I knocked but”

Gayle swung around on her chair. She gave me that look. “Sometimes you can be so dense. She’s in pretty bad shape. I think you should go talk to her. I think she needs a strong shoulder, besides, I have to meet with the real estate people. I told her I be with her later.”

Then it dawned on me! They had set this little act up . Kathy was probably feeling a little hot and didn’t know how to come out and say it. I smiled at my wife and said, “ You’re probably right. What she needs right now is a strong man.” I went upstairs and took a shower. got no answer. I tried the knob and the door swung in. I went in the hall and called to Kathy. No answer. I bet she’s upstairs. Then I heard a noise in the kitchen. I walk around the corner and Kathy is standing in front of the sink with her back towards me. She is wearing a long athletic jersey that stops just below that incredible ass. My cock is starting to harden. Then I saw her shoulders shake and heard her sobbing. Something was not right here.

I call out softly, “Kathy, Kathy.”

She slowly turns around. Her face is flushed and her eyes are puffy and red. She moves toward me and throws her arms around my neck pushing her weight against me. “ Oh, Jack, what am I going to do?”

Now I’m thinking what an insensitive cock hound I am. I encircle her body with my arms and pull her to me. “Gayle told me you and she were talking. She said your hurting. I’m really sorry. What can I do?”

“Hold me. Hold me tight.” She whispered.

I maneuvered her into the living room and over to the couch. I sat down pulling her with me. She was facing me and had her face buried in my chest. I let her cry. Slowly the sobs shortened and she seemed to calm. I brushed her hair wet with tears from her face and kissed her forehead. “Now, tell me what has you so upset.”

“Do you remember Chuck?” She asked.

I had only met Chuck once. Didn’t like him. Maybe because he was fucking her and I wasn’t. Now that I have fucked her a couple of times, I still didn’t like him. I answered, “ Yeah, vaguely.”

Kathy was regaining her composure. “Two months ago he took a job in Chicago. When he was home last month he asked me to marry him. I said yes. We’ve been dating for over a year. He called me this morning and says he found someone new. He’s not coming back.” The sobs started again.

I pulled her face up to mine and wiped her eyes. “I don’t know him, but I know you. He’s a fool and doesn’t know what he’s throwing away. “

“Jack, I did everything for him. I cooked and cleaned his clothes. I fucked him. I sucked him. I even fucked and sucked one of his buddies because he wanted to watch. I hate him. I hate that no good son of a bitch.”

The scorned woman seemed to be raising her head. “ I should fuck all of his friends. His sister too!” she bawled. “ I’ll show him just how good I would have been for him.”

I pulled her face away from my chest and looked in her red swollen eyes. I’m thinking, here is a hot sexy woman that will do anything for her man and be with him for life. Then I thought of my own wife, Gayle, who is everything I could ever want in a wife, a partner, a lover. So few men get a beautiful loving wife who has their children and is the best hot fucking, cock sucking, cum swallowing slut of their dreams. This is what I have. Who ever married Kathy could have that too. Yeah, Chuck was a dickhead.

“Kathy, you’re a beautiful, hot, sexy woman. You don’t need to punish yourself to get back at him. Once he marries some ice princess he’ll think of nothing but what he past up in you. That’s the sweetest revenge. So let’s get those eyes dried up and a smile on those lips and forget about what’s his name.” Kathy giggled a little. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and pull herself together. When she got up the back of her jersey was stuck above her beautiful ass. As usual, she had no panties on. My dick went into instant ironworks. When she came back, I saw that she had brushed her hair and applied a little lipstick. I could smell Estee Lauder. My dick was twitching in my shorts. She came over to the couch and knelt on it beside me. Leaning over, she softly kissed my lips, slightly parted but no tongue. “You and Gayle have been wonderful to me. I love you both. Of course you’re right. Why should I fuck up my life for that no good bastard.”

“That’s my girl. Besides, you have Gayle and me and Heather and Perry to take care of you till you find someone who can truly appreciate you.”

Kathy laughed and said, “You like taking care of me, Don’t you? You can understand me because of Gayle. I really envy you guys.”

“You’re the one who pushed us over the edge with our fantasies, remember?”

“I’m thirsty, how about a black Russian?” Off to the kitchen she went. I followed her into the kitchen. I’m still watching that ass shake and jiggle while she stirs the pitcher. Is Gayle coming down later?” she asked.

I replied, “Yes. She was really worked up. After her meeting she’ll be down.” She hands me my drink. She chugs almost all of hers. Her eyes are staring into mine. I put my glass down and placed my hands on her waist. I lift her and set her gently on the edge of the kitchen table. I lean forward and graze my lips across hers. She lifts her glass to her lips and drains the rest of her drink. Kathy sets the glass down and pulls my mouth to hers. Her lips part and I feel her tongue pushing black Russian into my mouth. We stay locked together at the mouth until all of the drink is consumed. Then her tongue goes crazy and we are sucking each others mouths trying to devour them. Her hands are on the back of my head pulling me into her mouth. I respond by sliding my fingers up the side of her head and through her blonde hair pulling her to me. My tongue feels like it’s a foot long as she sucks on it keeping it captured in her hot mouth. We are both breathing in shorts heavy snorts through our noses, saliva is escaping at the corners of our mouths and running down our chins. She is making mewing sounds. I realize that her pelvis is rocking on the table. I release my right hand from her hair. It slides down her body till I find her thigh. My hand creeps up and finds her leaking cunt slit. As I try to find access to her cunt hole I hit her erected clit. It feels like a tiny dick it’s so hard. As my knuckle hits it, she shudders. I keep my knuckle on her clit . Her bare feet come up and plant firmly on the front of my thighs. She is hunching against my knuckle. One last giant shudder and she screams into my mouth, spraying saliva all over my tongue. Her teeth are bruising my lips. I open my hand and cup her pussy, my thumb on her love button. She is filling my hand with delicious cunt nectar. Finally her assault on my mouth is stopped. Her head is buried in my shoulder. Her pussy is still contracting in my hand.

“FUCK, FUCK ,FUCK , FUCK , FUCK,!” she screams. “ Oh Fuck, Jack I’m still cumming. Don’t move.

My hand is filled with precious cunt juice. After what seems like another ten minutes of small intense orgasms, she lifts her head and smiles at me. “ Jack, that was so fucking good. Let me see you hand.”

I bring my hand up between our faces. There is a puddle in my hand. Kathy smiles. I bring it to my lips and begin to lap the hot pussy milk from my hand. It is so warm and silky smooth. It is simply delicious. “Give me some.” she says. I let my tongue dribble her sweetness onto hers. We consume her fluids like two vampires drinking the blood of their prey.Kathy reached down and unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and she held my throbbing cock. Her hand was so hot. I was on the verge of shooting off when she grabbed me. Her thumb and fore finger encircled my dick shutting off the flow. She held me at the base with the length going up her palm and beyond her wrist. Kathy guided me to her wet pussy and rubbed the head against her little dick clit covering it with pre cum. One short push and my cock head was firmly seated past her cunt lips. She started that low moan again and mashed her mouth to mine. With her tongue deep in my mouth she slurred, “Fuck me now, fuck me hard.”

I wanted to plunge into her hot box but instead slowly slid in millimeters at a time. This was about the fourth fuck Kathy and I were sharing and it was the first time I realized how incredibly hot the walls of her pussy were. I was in about half way when her cunt muscles took over and methodically sucked me deep into her cavern. I hit bottom and held totally still. Kathy continued to milk me and the head of my dick seemed to grow larger as her cunt lips were acting like a cock ring just in front of my balls. I leaned forward and up just a bit. This put the top of my cock shaft against her clit. She started to shudder and again placed her bare feet on the front on my thighs and bending her legs came off the table and started to ride my dick. On the fourth stroke she slammed down making my balls feel like they got pushed down my dick another two inches. I was now leaning back against the countertop in a semi sitting position with Kathy practically standing on my thighs riding my cock like a jockey. Then all of a sudden her feet slipped off my thighs and her entire body weight came down on my cock. Kathy shrieked and started shaking. I could feel her cunt juice drenching my meat. Her cum was trickling down my balls. With her feet off the floor she shook like a rag doll on my thighs. My legs gave out and we slid to the floor. Again her weight came down on my dick. She screamed as if I stabbed her. In fact, I just had. All my sperm was shooting into her womb. Jet after jet coated the walls of her cunt. We sat there, her straddling me, on the floor. Two heaving bodies covered in sweat, saliva, and cum. “Fuck, Jack, I think you shot it clear up into my stomach.” she said lifting her head from my shoulder. “You know as soon as we catch our breath you have to fuck me again.”

“I think you killed my cock. I said. As good as I felt at the moment, I was also wiped out. It would take a bottle of Viagra and a crane to get me up again. Kathy had that something that , until now, I had only found in my wife Gayle. It was that insatiable need for more. As beat as I was and the only thing keeping my deflated cock in her cunt was her weight on me, I leaned forward and started to suck her nipples. They were already hard and sticking out. Kathy started to whimper in my ear. Her pelvis started rocking on my dead soldier. She then pushed me side ways and I fell back prone on the floor. Kathy moved off my crotch and spinning around pushed her gooey snatch down on my mouth. She slurped up my soft dick and her tongue began playing with it. My tongue immediately found her clit. She was trying to fuck my mouth with her long hard clit. This opened her cunt lips and her juices started to flow into my mouth followed by all my cum that was just now making it’s way back down her tunnel. As the first gob slid into my mouth , I thought Mac Arthur was right, old soldiers never die. My soldier was being resurrected.

I don’t know how she did it but Kathy had my dick standing tall and throbbing. She slid forward off my mouth. I raised my head and watched that incredible ass slid over my chest and down my belly. With her hands on my knees she lifted her pussy above my cock. I watched as her cunt lips sat on the head of my cock and open to swallow my shaft. Her hot glove slid to my balls. Kathy just started to move in a small circular motion. Her cunt muscles were sucking my cock as she circled and fucked herself. Even though I had shot my wad a short time earlier her pussy was coaxing another load up my dick. Kathy leaned forward and was laying between my legs. My cock was bent completely forward in her snatch. I thought it was going to break. This position was cutting off my orgasm. I sat up and pulled her to me thrusting in as deep as I could go. I unleashed another load of cock juice deep in her cunt. She was milking me again and I couldn’t stand it . My cock was so sensitive, I pushed her forward till we were in a doggy position. Her cunt was driving me crazy I had to back out. My cum started to trickle down her clit. I moved forward and buried my tongue in her. She rolled over nearly snapping my neck. This separated us and we collapsed on the floor. We finally got up and dressed. She made us another black Russian. I looked at her and smiled, “Gayle is going to be pissed at you.”

“She does know you down here, doesn’t she?’

“That’s not it. You’ve worn me out . She’ll have to go without tonight!”

Kathy smiled and said, “She can go fuck Perry. I’m sure he’d like to get in to her hot snatch again.”

A knock at the door , then Gayle’s voice calling to us. “Are you guys decent?” Then a chuckle.

“In here.” Kathy called back. My wife walked into the room. She gave me a peck on the cheek and kissed Kathy on the mouth.

“How are you doing? Did my hubby help make you feel better?”

Kathy said, “I love you guys. Yes, I feel a lot better. I feel so good that I suggested to Jack that you might want to have Perry over tonight. Oh, by the way ,do you guys know that Heather’s pregnant?”

“No we didn’t know.” Then turning to me with that sexy grin on her face, Gayle said, “Well, if you can’t fulfill you duties tonight I just might go next door and get some more of that thick cock.”

We kissed Kathy and walked up the walk. I had my arm around my wonderful wife. I didn’t mind if she got a little from Perry, but I’d be ready for her. Maybe we’ll have a threesome.

spyman
spyman
39 Followers