One on One With Tony

Story Info
Woman gets a private workout with gym guru Tony Horton.
1.9k words
4.14
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to RodenAddison for the review of this story before submission. Please comment, rate and send feedback. Enjoy!

* * *

I knew it was going to happen. From the moment I stepped into the room, I felt a pulsating urge surge through my body. I had a tendency to do go after the things I wanted. I got a rush from the chase and I was very persuasive when I wanted something. The minute I found out Tony Horton, the creator of P90X, was doing a demo class at my gym, I knew I wanted him. I knew I would get him.

It was almost two o'clock. I walked up to the front desk at my gym and gave the stick-skinny, blonde woman my license. I looked around at the other men and women chit chatting and drinking water as they toweled off.

The blonde smacked her gum loudly. "You're doing the demo class with Tony, right?"

"Yeah, I am."

She leaned down under the desk and grabbed a fresh towel and a pink slip of paper. "Class is at two thirty. Bring a towel, water, and this ticket. Don't be late. Tony doesn't like tardiness."

I gave her a cocky smile and turned away. The gym was packed, probably because of the demo. I'd watched some of Tony's videos online. I was excited to take his workout in person, and possible take him.

I found an empty locker at the far side of the women's locker room. I opened the door and put my purse inside. I changed into spandex bicycle shorts and a hot pink sports bra with a white tank top over it. I tied my sneakers, put the rest of my day clothes in the locker, and shut it tight with a combination lock.

I stared at my body in the full length mirror. The sports bra squished my large breasts tightly against my body. I looked at my wide hips and slim waist. I had recently trained for a five kilometer run and worked hard to achieve a more toned and athletic body. I tied my shoulder length, light brown hair up into a pony tail and tucked my bangs behind my ear.

I stretched, feeling the fibers of my muscles being pushed and pulled. Thoughts flooded my head about Tony. I thought about his muscular arms grabbing my body. I envisioned my hands running through his dark brown hair. I could see his bronzed skin glistening with sweat after an intense workout with me. I twisted from side to side then spread my legs. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into a trance, thinking about Tony's rippling muscles and the bulge in the middle of his spandex shorts.

A few minutes later, I realized the locker room was dead silent. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. I lifted myself off the floor and onto my feet. I grabbed my towel, water, and the ticket and walked out the door. I got to the gym and took a deep breathe. I ran full speed at the door and fell right into the class, which had started five minutes before.

When I looked up from the floor, Tony was standing over. His hair was slicked back and he wore black spandex shorts and a tank top. "Darlin', are you alright?" I looked around the room at twenty sweaty faces staring down at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't realize the time."

Tony smiled and shook his head. "It's not a problem. Come on, darlin', the class is starting." Tony reached his hand out to me. He was surprisingly strong. His long, muscular fingers intertwined around my small hand. He stood about six feet tall with lean muscles rippling over his body. I let me eyes run from his is sneakers, up his toned body, and settle on his sharp, blue eyes. My face flushed with lust for him. Heat burned between my legs. I winked at him and took a spot the wall on the left side of the room.

I watched Tony's body the entire class. The muscles in his back tensed when he did pull-ups, his calves flexed with every squat, and his sweat made his skin shine. I exerted myself, displaying my body so Tony would notice me. I felt every bit the seductress, shaking and moving my body wildly. My breasts ached and my pussy tingled thinking about how each exercise could be transformed into a hot and heavy sex position.

At the end of the hour class, I walked to the water cooler to refill my water bottle. "Hello there." I turned around and found myself face to face with Tony Horton, the exercise God that I'd been yearning for the past few months. His white teeth sparkled as he spoke. "I'm Tony. It's nice to meet you, doll."

"Hi. I'm Grace. It's a pleasure to meet you." I took his large hand in mine and shook it affectionately. He held my hand a bit too long and I blushed when he finally slid his fingers down my palm.

"I'd like to have a word with you in my office. Well, temporary office." He let out a booming laugh and leaned his arm against the wall, cornering me beside the water fountain. "Do you have a minute?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, come with me, darlin'."

Tony and I walked through the groups of people milling around the lobby. He lead me through a door marked 'Employees Only' and into a small back room. 'Tony Horton' was scrawled on a piece of paper and taped to a door. He pushed it open and motioned for me to enter. "Please, have a seat."

The room was small with a desk, a few chairs, and a locker. I sat down in a folding chair, facing the desk, which was littered with water bottles, towels, and work out DVDs. Tony sat down behind the desk and laced his fingers together on his chest. "Grace, I watched you in class today. Your form was beautiful and you're very flexible. Also, I find you very attractive."

I was filled with lust, and sexual need. My eyes locked onto his and I smiled a devilish smile. I got to my feet, placed my hands on the desk, and leaned forward. I made sure to squeeze my swollen breasts between my arms. "What are you trying to say, Mr. Horton?"

He stood up from his chair and walked around the desk. He stood behind me and turned my body to face him. He leaned against my stomach and I could feel his cock was fully erect. My eyes darted down at his waist and back up to meet his gaze. "What I'm saying is that I think you are a beautiful woman."

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He kissed my mouth hard, pressing himself against me. He bit my lips and sucked my tongue. I didn't hold anything back. He released my hair and grabbed my butt so he could put me onto the desk. "That is a fine ass you've got there, doll," Tony whispered as he spanked me hard. He bit up and down my neck and shoulders while I clawed at his muscled back. He put his mouth on the neck of my tank top, and with a soft ripping sound, my shirt fell to the ground in two pieces. He grabbed my bra with both hands and pulled it off while my hands grabbed his pants and yanked them down.

Tony's cock was bigger than I expected. I put my hand around it and couldn't touch my thumb to my forefinger. I pressed it against his abdomen and the thick head touched his belly button. He was probably about seven inches in length. His thumbs hooked into the edge of my shorts and he peeled the spandex from my thighs, exposing my smooth, wet pussy. He slid his cock into me in one swift motion. I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him deeper inside me. I bit into his shoulder and moaned as he bounced me up and down on his throbbing dick. Tony growled like an angry dog. "You like that? Is that what you wanted, Grace? Did you come here with the hope of fucking the amazing, Tony Horton?"

I moaned in agreement as this exercise God had his way with me. My pussy tightened against the length and girth of Tony's dick. He was fucking me at the perfect angle to ensure his pelvis hit my clitoris. He bit my shoulder hard, and then pulled back with a wicked grin on his face. He lifted me, still impaled on his dick and walked over to the wall. He began to fuck me hard against it.

"I couldn't take my eyes off you the entire class. I wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you, darlin'." He leaned my body back and bit my nipples. With the change in pelvic positioning, the head of his thick cock rubbed my G-spot.

I began to feel my orgasm building. My breathing came in short gasps. I could feel the fire begin deep in my belly and spread between my legs until my body spasmed and my cunt squeezed down on Tony's dick. Tony roared and threw his head back. I felt his seed spill out inside me.

He held me between his body and the cool wall for a minute before letting me down. He walked to his desk and grabbed his towel to wipe the sweat from his face. I did the same. I began putting my clothes back on but I realized I now had two halves of a shit instead of a whole one. 'This will be a nice souvenir.' I thought to myself. Tony went to a locker and pulled out a fresh t-shirt and shorts for himself.

"Well, Grace, it's been a pleasure meeting you." He stuck his hand out but I ignored it. I walked up to him, twisted the collar of his shirt in my fingers, and planted a firm, rough kiss on his lips.

"The pleasure was all mine, Mr. Horton." I picked up my water bottle and opened the door to the small back room. I walked into the dimly lit hallway and back through to the main reception area. The blonde receptionist was reading a magazine at the desk. She looked up at me and noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. She gave me a death stare and turned back to her magazine. I went to the women's locker room to get my things.

I had a wide grin on my face as I started to leave the building. I had my hand on the push bar when I heard someone say something.

"Slut." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned toward the voice. I smiled at the blonde receptionist and said the first thing that popped into my head.

"You're more than welcome to whatever he has left. Have a nice day." I pushed the double doors open and walked out into the warm, summer air. "I just fucked Tony Horton," I said to myself. I checked him off my mental bang list and moved onto the next person. "What are the chances of me having a fling with Daniel Craig?" I asked myself out loud. "Anything's possible."