One Perfect Night Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot, steamy cab ride to the hotel
1.2k words
3.72
13.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Perfect Night Part 2 (The Taxi Ride)

Lacey and Shawn slipped out of the restaurant, hand in hand. Shawn was still blushing from ear to ear after their short-lived attempt at dinner. Lacey was giggling and running her hands all along his body, obviously nowhere near done with her plans.

“I’m amazed they didn’t just kick us out,” Shawn said with a wicked grin.

“Baby, after the show we gave them, they should have given us a complimentary dinner,” cooed Lacey. Her eyes were penetrating deep into his, the passion and desire still burning there. “Why don’t you hail us a cab so we can head to the hotel?”

“An excellent suggestion,” Shawn moved to the curb and quickly hailed the first cab that came by, giving the gentleman the address of the hotel and opening the door for Lacey to slide inside. Her hand slid over the front of his jeans and lingered there a moment as she slid into her seat. Shawn quickly followed suit and the cab headed off into the night.

Lacey turned in her seat as the cab took off. She turned and put her back against the door, her leg raising up and moving over Shawn’s leg. He turned and smiled, his hands coming down as his fingers gently ran over her leg. Lacey gave a little shiver and then moved her foot further up his leg, brushing between his legs. He saw the wicked gleam in her eyes and gave a quick glance up front, but the cabbie seemed to be concentrating on driving.

Shawn whispered softly, “Are you sure this is a good idea?” She didn’t respond, but merely slid in closer, her hands traveling down his arm. His hands now moved over to her, fingers trembling a little with anticipation.

The street moved by all around them, but their eyes were focused only on one another. Her fingers were fumbling with the button of his jeans, while his were sliding up under her shirt. His cool fingers caused goose bumps to form on her skin as they moved up her stomach. She gave a soft gasp as his fingers deftly unclasped her bra and quickly slid under the material, his fingers running along her nipples for the first time.

“Oh Shawn!” Lacey moaned. His hands ran back down along her sides, his fingers tracing the contours of her body, memorizing every curve. He grasped the bottom of her shirt and slid his hands back up her body. The cab was beginning to heat up a bit, but neither seemed to care. Lacey had managed to undo his jeans and was pushing them down. Shawn lifted up a bit to allow her to pull his jeans and boxers down to his knees. Her fingers immediately went back to wrap around his cock.

Shawn began to lose all sense of where he was. His only thought was that he wanted to make love to this woman. Right here and right now. He quickly leaned and pressed her back up against the door of the cab. Their lips met in a feverish kiss, tongues dancing between their parted lips. His hands caressed her breasts, fingers teasing the nipples and causing Lacey to let out little moans between their lips. Her hand was sliding up and down over his cock, which was rock hard within a moment.

“I must have you now,” Shawn moaned as they broke the kiss. His hand slid down, moving underneath her skirt. He ran one finger gently along her slit, feeling how wet she already was for him. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a very seductive moan as her tongue rolled over her lips.

“As you wish,” she whispered in his ear as she turned and moved over onto his lap. She had her knees resting on either side of his legs, her hand still on his cock as she guided him inside her. They both let out a soft gasp as his cock slid inside her.

Shawn reached up and pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, letting it drop into the seat beside them. He wrapped an arm behind her as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss between her breasts. She arched back, her breasts reaching out for his mouth. His tongue rolling from between his lips and running along her soft skin, the tip of his tongue twirling around her hard nipple as his mouth slowly descended over it. He took her nipple between his lips and began to suckle softly. She started running her fingers through his hair and began to rock up and down on his cock as he sucked on her nipple.

Her sweet, wet pussy was pressing against his cock as her body tightened around him with each thrust. Lacey wrapped her arms around his head and kept him pressed close against her. He clamped down playfully on her nipple and pulled back, letting it slide from between his teeth as he turned his attention to the other. She gave little soft moans of encouragement and continued raising herself up and down over his hard cock. Their movements became more and more wild, their passions rising as their bodies came together as one for the first time.

“Oh god… Oh baby… Yes…” Lacey began to buck wildly over top of him, her arms reaching out and holding onto the inside of the cab. She braced herself and began to rock her ass from front to back, grinding her pussy down against his pelvis as she pushed him all the way in. Her head rolled back and her arms stiffened as she let out a loud, high pitched squeal.

Her sweet juices flowed from her, drenching his cock as she continued to rock up and down. “Now you cum for me lover,” she moaned seductively as she pushed him ball deep inside of herself. Shawn put his hands on her waist and helped guide her up and down over his shaft. He felt his body stiffen as he too came. His cock exploded inside her, filling her up with his hot, sticky passion.

They both relaxed as Lacey laid her head down on his shoulder. Both were breathing very heavily and it suddenly occurred to them where they were at. The windows of the cab were all fogged up and it seemed that the cab had stopped. Shawn wiped away the moisture from the window and looked out at the hotel.

“How long have we been here?” Shawn muttered, more to himself than to anyone in particular.

“About ten minutes, but why was I going to interrupt,” came a voice from the front of the cab. They both turned and saw the cabbie staring at them, a wide grin on his face. “That was the best show I’ve seen in ages. Hell, I’m not even gonna charge you a fare.”

Blushing from ear to ear, they both dressed as best they could and stepped out of the taxi. With a wink and a honk, the cab headed back off and they both turned to each other and smiled.

Shawn wrapped an arm around Lacey and pulled her close, placing a soft kiss on her lips. “Let’s get a room quickly. I can hardly wait to see what the rest of the night has in store.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet, baby.” She gave his ass a little squeeze and slinked towards the hotel entrance.