One Quick Decision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grinding and adjusting her body to get the right angle for me to lick. I felt like she was teaching me, the way she moved her hips in a rhythm until I kind of matched it with my strokes. I could tell when she liked what I was doing and when she wanted something different just by how she was moving on my face.

I wish I could say it was because we were like sexual soulmates, but I knew it wasn't. She was just a mind blowingly awesome dom.

Soon into it, she grabbed the chain on my nipple clamps and slide her hips down so I was working on her clit now, and she used the chain to control me as well, she was pulling on it, making me hurt as she shook her hips, and wouldn't stop pulling harder until I was licking faster.

She kept doing it, I felt like I was responding to all her signals instantly, I felt like a well trained horse already, obeying my masters commands just by the pain in my nipples and the rocking of her hips. I also felt great because I felt like I was pleasing her immensely, even though she was guiding me to how she liked it, I was still the one doing it, pleasuring her.

She kept going, pulling harder, making me go faster, switching from pussy to clit, instantly getting me to adjust my licking to satisfy her.

She started pulling hard constantly, I could feel my nipples pulling away from my chest. She was bucking against me, I knew she was getting close, so I licked as fast as I could over her clit. Then her thighs squeezed my head and I heard her yell as her pussy started to pulse, and juices flowed out, a lot, covering her inner thighs and my face, down my neck.

She rocked a little slowly, so I lapped at her pussy slowly as she came down. Then she stopped, so I stopped, thinking it was over, but it wasn't and we quickly got up the pace.

I was under there for a long time and made her cum four more times before she finally got off me. I was just drenched in her juices and blinded by the brightly lit room.

She then took out a whip and started to hit my chest and my thighs, it wasn't that hard, again, it stung just a little. My dick was hard the whole time.

She put the whip down and got down between my legs and said, "You've been a great little slave today. I like to reward my good boy." And she slide her mouth over my cock and went really slow, which was good because I was so close to the edge already.

She took her time, and it was so amazing, so sensual, that when I finally did cum, all over my stomach, it was the best orgasm I ever had.

She told me to go shower and when I came back she was under the blankets, she told me to get under and spoon her. It still reeked of her sex, I loved it.

Then in the middle of the night, I was drunk, satisfied and wrapped my arms around this beautiful girl and feel asleep.

12