One Quick Decision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexx kissed the top of my head. "Good boy! So good!"

She gave me a bit more time before she told me to slide over, and take the next guy myself. He was a bit thicker, but I got used to it, and was able to take it all the way again, I was able to move fast now, so I could slide it all the way in and out and not have to hold my breath for long, so I could do a few repetitions before a pause.

After I had gotten all the cocks all the way in my mouth, again I was brought back to the start.

"Alright," Alexx said, "Just start sucking, bobbing, go slow."

I did, and after a little bit she said, "Good, faster, now."

She speed me up a few more times until she said, "Use your neck and your body, move your whole back, lean in and out, to get some long travel on that shaft."

"Is he sucking?" Sar asked.

The guy kind of moaned, it meant yes.

"Good," Alexx said, "switch."

"Fuck," the first guy shot Alexx a look.

"Now develop your own technique, vary the speed, the depth, whatever, build up to something."

Again, I worked on the other 3 and then Alexx brought me in front of number 2. Alexx and Sar were close behind me, while the other 3 guys all circled in tight around the front of me.

"Ok, you've done good, now they're all horny, I want you to work as fast and hard as you can. OK?"

Alexx turned my head so I was looking up into her eyes and I met them and nodded, my own eyes set. "Good, go."

Again the first guy shoved his dick in my face and I took it, going up and down as fast as I could, it was incredibly hard work, my knees were on fire, having been on them this whole time, and my whole body had to work so hard to move, my thighs, my back, everything, but I did it, sucking as hard as I could as I tried to bob as fast as I possibly could.

I felt my head pulled off and onto the next guy, and I just kept going, the other cocks less than a foot from my face. I keep going, sucking as fast as I could, wanting to groan from the effort, the guy was starting to groan and Alexx, or Sar switched me again, I couldn't tell, I just felt hands turn my head.

Both were encouraging me, they switched me again, to the last person. Then back to the first, but only for like 10 seconds, then the third, it was short, there hands didn't leave my head, they'd turn me from one to the other, strong and fast. The dicks inched in closer, in an effort to be chosen. Shining from my spit and rock hard and angry red, almost purple.

They kept going, pulling my head off, as spit was flying and I grabbed one big breathe like I was coming up out of the water for air, then they pushed me onto the next cock.

They had me on number 4 and let go of my head, Sar slapped my ass and said "Go!" and I sucked hard, up and down as fast as I could, a minute past, I was aching to slow down, but I didn't. He was thrusting into my face as well, until he finally said, "I'm coming." then Sar pulled my head out and held it in front of him, I closed my eyes just in time as I felt the first shot hit my eye lid and up into my brow. The rest over my forehead and cheek. He then wiped his cock head clean with my hair and backed away.

"Open your eyes," said Alexx, "the cum's going to get in there and sting, I'm not letting you wash now, you gotta know how it feels, I've had it happen too many times. Open 'em"

I could feel the cum right on the edge of my eyelash, and dripping down into the socket from above.

"Open them now, all the way!" Sar said.

I did, and quickly the cum got in, making me shut that one again in pain, as everyone laughed.

Then they took my head again and guided it onto a cock, I wasn't even sure which, I had my eyes tightly closed, they rotated me around a few more times and let me go on another one, again I worked as hard as I could, and he called out he was coming and then they pulled my head out, and this guy came all over the top of my head, in my hair.

I could already feel the first guy's cum hardening on my face. Now there were two, and I took them each once then again, I was left alone on one.

Again, they had him cum all over my hair. And finally the last guy. I was exhausted, my eye stung, I was shivering cold, drool all down my front, in pools on the floor. My muscles screaming at me, and I had one more to go. He took the longest, but he finally clenched up and shoved his cock deep into my mouth as I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. He held it there for a while, until I felt his dick start to soften, then he pulled it out. Sar told me to swallow it.

"Open your eyes." Alexx said, it wasn't as bad, tears flowed from the cum filled one.

"Thank them for helping you." Sar said, and I thanked them all. They all left me there and went to the living room where the guys took their time dressing and then leaving.

Sar came back and said, "OK, there's sandwiches in the kitchen in the fridge, grab something to eat, drink, piss if you have to. Don't wash yourself." She unlocked my wrists and told me to take the skirt off.

12