One Quick Decision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got closer he said, "Shit, what have you done to the man?"

"He's not really a man, first and second, a lot. Spin around for us."

I did, showing my probably bruised ass and marked back.

"Does he have cum on his face?"

"And in his hair." Alexx added. "It's his first day as a gay little bitch, yesterday he was as straight as they come, today he's sucked four cocks and taken another one in his hungry ass. Begged for it. Loved eating the cum too, he's great."

While I strongly disagreed with how it was portrayed, like I was lusting after all that, I knew better than to disagree.

"Yeah, he do a good job sucking cock?"

"Yeah, for his first time, he didn't have to handle what you were packing though. Let's see. Stand up Wayne.. Then she looked at me and slapped my ass, "Strip him, my little twink."

Wayne stood up and I moved the few more steps towards him, starting on the floor with his shoes and socks, then his pants, and I saw he did have something big under his red silky boxers.

"Yeah, that's right." he said, "Take it out."

I pulled his boxers down to his ankles and saw his cock. It was big, not that long, it was flaccid and maybe 4 inches, but it was fucking thick as hell. Like I said, flaccid and there was already no way I could wrap my hand around it and meet with my thumb. It already way thicker than my dick ever was on the best of days.

"Hey, refocus man. Stop staring. Finish your job."

I looked up and undid his shirt buttons and slide it off. He sat back down and spread his legs. Alexx took her dress off, and no longer had panties on, so she was naked as well. She knelt on the couch beside him.

"Hmm, I think, yeah, play with his nuts, some nice gentle licking and sucking." Alexx said.

I really didn't want to do this, there's something grosser about guy's hairy nuts than pretty much anything else, except maybe guys feet and assholes.

Knowing I had to, I stuck my tongue out and I felt his wrinkly balls and scattered hairs and I leaned back, pulling away. I couldn't do it anymore, I needed to think. I really thought about trying my luck leaving now, in the dark of night. Find something to wrap around myself, call a cab, then smash a window at my apartment, grab some money to pay the cabby. It could work.

But I couldn't do that shit, and risk getting arrested. I knew it.

I knew complaining or refusing, anything like that would really piss Alexx off, if I did it again, so just taking a moment, I leaned back in. It felt like a long delay, but they were distracted as now Wayne was feeling up Alexx, one hand on her breast, another between her legs. Alexx was happy for it, sticking both parts out as she knelt on the couch facing him, one of her hands on her own neck, the other on his chest.

I started to lick and suck his sac, having no idea what to do really, having limited experience with girls doing this to me, and oftentimes it was kind of out of my view, any intricacies of what they were doing.

"Just kiss, peck his sac, all over, little kisses." Alexx said giggling, then gasping as Wayne found a spot. I looked as Alexx watched me and laughed hysterically. "And make kiss-y sounds when you do it. Big wet 'muah's."

It killed Alexx, watching me do this, she was endlessly entertained and I was just destroyed inside.

"Put one of his nuts in your mouth." Alexx said, as she gasped - Wayne's finger sliding inside her. She leaned over a bit to watch, "yeah, good, you're getting that big dick hard."

She made me put the other nut in next, his balls filling my mouth, and then I had to just keep working on his scrotum, I hated it so much.

Finally, Alexx said, "Alright, he's getting pretty hard, get his head in your mouth. I don't expect you to be able to deep throat that monster, so literally polish his knob, suck it, use your tongue."

I got up on my knees and tried to get in against my mouth, but found it hard as he was leaning over and moving as he played with Alexx.

"You can use your hands now...fuck, good training by me though. Hold it with one hand."

I reached up and grabbed it near the base, I was right, even with pretty big hands, I couldn't reach all the way around it, almost an inch of space remained between my thumb and middle finger.

But I pointed it down some for a better angle and started to lick his penis head, then pulling it into my mouth as I licked all around the edge of his head, an incredibly sensitive part for me.

Alexx was right, I had to open my mouth like as far as I could to keep my teeth out of the way, it would be really hard to get this in much farther than I already had.

"Uhh, hey" Alexx muttered. I looked up to see him with two fingers in her pussy as she spread her legs and was leaning over him. They both looked like they were having a great time.

Off his cock now, I answered "Yeah?"

"Go into my bedroom and in the bottom dresser drawer there's toys and stuff, get me a bottle of lube and bring it here."

When I returned she told me to put it on the floor beside me and get my mouth back around his cock. He was fully erect when I left, but softened some. Good for my technique, but bad for my sense of self, I got him hard again quickly. Fuck, his dick was so thick, again, kind of long, maybe 7 inches now that it was hard, but so fucking thick.

Alexx was moaning hard, knees spread wide and leaning over him, one hand bracing against his neck and the other rubbing her clit, and soon I heard her come, could feel the couch rattle as she bucked. She leaned against him, like collapsed for a bit and then stood up and said, "Ok, you have to learn to prepare as well, you need to be able to take care of everything, but this is easy."

"So, I hate to do it, because it's so obvious you're having a great time, but I need you to take your mouth off that dick and lube up his cock real well. First lesson is, get it all over one of your hands so it isn't cold, then apply it. This time, you want it on real thick, all over."

I did it, stroking the lube all over his big cock, making sure it was coated everywhere.

"Good, now, get into a catcher squat there on the floor, and now use that lubed hand to rub around your asshole."

"No!" I said, "I can't." I didn't expect this, there's no way that fucking thing could fit in my ass.

"Yes, trust me, now get your ass prepared, you can't overlube, get it all over, now stick two lubed fingers in there, rub it around your sphincter real good. Nice. Keep putting more inside you. Let me know when you think you have it all prepared."

She left the room and came back with two stickers attached to a box, she stuck them to my scrotum and explained that it was electrical and would give me a painful shock if she pressed a button on the box.

"Are you all prepared?"

"Yes," I said so weakly. I was so desperate and helpless to avoid this, but knew that there was no way I could.

"Good, get up on the couch then, and this IS going to hurt, make no mistake, it might hurt a lot, the stretching process can be really painful, but that's normal, you can fight through it. Just do what I say and it'll be fine."

"Ok." I stood between his legs as he sat on the couch.

She handed me the lube, keep this in case you need more. Now, straddle over his cock, again, like a baseball catcher."

"Good, now reach around with your free hand and hold his cock up, good, now lower down until you have it lined up. Good...what's the matter?"

I was visible shaking, "I'm scared." I said.

She moved close and held my face, "It's ok," she cooed. "I'll protect you, but you have to take some pain for me, ok? Can you be brave?"

"Yes."

She kissed my cheek. "Good. Trust me, you're going to love this soon, you won't be able to get enough. I can tell. Now just try to lower yourself down some, let it push at your entrance."

I lowered more, his dick now pressing hard against me, but was nowhere near going in.

"Squirt a little more lube on his head."

I did and got back into position, then I let it push against me again.

"Open your asshole, spread your knees, find a way to make it easier."

I tried to readjust and found that now there was less friction and his dick was kind of pointing in now, stuck just a little bit.

"Ok, now you just have to fight through it, it's easier to push like you are taking a shit as you sit down." Alexx instructed, "get the hang of it, push out as you stick it in."

I worked on it a few times, but was getting nowhere, but Alexx said "that's ok, just work on technique, the feel. This is going to happen."

I was trying for a while and not really getting anywhere, then she said, "If you can't get it in your way soon, we'll have to start forcing it, that will hurt more, it might hurt a lot. So, try harder."

I got it against my asshole again. "OK, started sitting down on it and push, sit down hard, push out, get it in."

"Fuck," I said, as I felt it opened me now, and it wasn't in, I kept trying but I felt like I was at my limit and eased off after a bit.

"OK, take a break and we'll try again, you are getting close."

"OK, I'm ready."

"OK, more lube then go again."

I pushed out and was squatting down hard, the pressure on it was great, but it just couldn't squeeze through.

"Harder, wiggle!" Alexx said, and then it kinda budged a bit and then I felt my weight dropping. It was in.

I groaned in pain and instantly my ass cried for it to come out, so I got off it, it was only in to the head and only for a half second, but it was in. I thought she'd be mad I jumped off it.

"Good, that's the hardest part, let's go again. This time stay on it, that intensity fades quick, you just had to relax."

I nodded, she spoke with such authority that I just trusted her completely, that and she'd always been accurate and honest so far. She liked to surprise me a lot, it seems, but this was different, she was being very protective.

I lubed up his cock again and then put the lube down, so I could have my hands free, then I started to sit on it, it was still difficult, but it had been in before, this time it was easier. I felt the head slide in and felt my whole body lurch, an intense pain and sensation jerked through my whole body.

"Stay on it, relax." Alexx said, soothingly, from right in front of me, "swallow that big cock."

"Is your asshole relaxed?" she asked me.

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth, feeling stretched open, it hurt and was all I could think about, it radiated to my whole body, an orgasm of pain – as good and awful as it sounds, it was both.

"Ok, slide down, take it all the way in, go nice and slow."

This was actually pretty easy, just moving carefully, feeling his thick, hard cock push through my insides until I was resting on his lap.

"Awesome!" Alexx said and kissed me on the lips hard. "Take another second."

She stroked my chest for a bit. "Alright, start to fuck that big cock in your ass, up and down, all the way to the head and down to the base. Keep it in, you aren't ready for insertions at this point. Take your time."

I did, Wayne was leaning back, finally enjoying the sensation now that I was getting into a rhythm as I squatted up and down, it burned my thighs, but compared to my stretched asshole, I barely noticed.

"Start speeding up." I did, it hurt, more local, more focused around my asshole it hurt as I started to go up and down faster.

She kept making me go faster until I would stay I was at a steady pace, nowhere near full exertion or anything, but smooth. Alexx told me to maintain that speed.

"If you slow down" she warned, "I'll shock your balls." She then moved behind me to play with Wayne.

I was getting tired and it fucking hurt a lot, and I slowed down, then felt a crazy pain, it took me a second to sort out this new pain and to realize my balls were getting shocked.

I actually stopped, in pain, and that got me shocked again as Alexx yelled, "Get going!" right in my ear.

"OK, speed it up!" she ordered, "Let's go."

I was going faster now, this huge dick sliding deep in and out of my ass, with me providing all the energy, he just leaned back and let it happen. I was working so hard to fuck this guy, to bring him off.

I'd get shocked a bunch more times, sending me into a panic to speed up again. Alexx was working me like a horse down the back stretch, my body burned, but slowing down would only yield an even greater electric shock pain.

My own dick was leaking pre cum, and like twitching, from all the stimulation (and no release) then as I was working, I felt Wayne's hand reach around and grab my hard dick.

He gripped it firmly and started to pound it hard, his meaty fist swallow up my much skinner tool. It was rough and he squeezed hard, and took me out of my rhythm, but in an embarrassing quick time period, well under a minute, I could feel my asshole clenching, an orgasm was building, and it tightened up my ass muscles, they were trying to clench but couldn't come even close.

It hurt like fucking crazy and I started to cry out and had to get off his cock, but before I could, his other arm reached around my neck like a headlock and pushed me down all the way onto his cock and said, "No, keep it in. Feel it."

A few strokes later, in crazy pain, I came. He let go of my dick right away and it shook and spit cum all over the floor in front of me. Before I was done, my balls were getting shocked and I had to start fucking again, while my asshole was spasming over his cock. I must have appeared out of my mind, because they both started to laugh as I got fucking again.

I was like delirious, separate from what was happening now. They were both telling me to go faster, my balls were getting shocked, Wayne was moaning behind me. I was screaming, it fucking hurt, but I couldn't stop, I had to go faster.

I kept going, fast, driving my ass down into his lap with each stroke, pumping it as fast as I could go, his hands moved to my hips, I think he was getting close. I keep going, hard and fast and then again he held me down tight and I could feel, for the first time ever, a man coming in my ass. I waited for it to stop, I felt so fucking terrible, mentally, and obviously I was ruined physically.

Finally, he kind of pushed at my hips and I got off him, his still mostly erect cock slurping out of my ass. Then Alexx pushed my head down on the couch, so it was ass up, and took a look at my "gape."

"Wow, you always stretched them right out, baby." Alexx said. "Look at it, all bright red and pulsing and wide open."

"Yeah, I've seen it on a lot sexier creatures than this though."

Alexx laughed then said good bye and he left. She returned to me. "You got a nice cream pie still in there. Why don't you keep it for a while?"

She then went and got some rope and tied me down so I was on my stomach on the couch, then she brought me a pillow and threw a shitty blanket over me and wished me a good night.

12