One Really Fucked-Up Contest

Story Info
Bill learns that he shouldn't go through with drunken plans.
4.8k words
3.8
94.9k
29
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

When guys are drinking they shouldn't think up contests -- or if they do they should discard them when they sober up. When they don't they can really fuck up their lives. This is a case in point.

Bill, Simon, Jeff and Drew were sports and drinking buddies. All had been married for three-four years, but did not know each other well until after they were married. They got to know each other playing on the same softball team, and they seemed to click and shortly became best buds, perhaps because they were all perpetual teenagers. None of them was even thinking about children yet, and they would rather play games or get wasted than assume real life responsibilities.

Because the subjects they talked about and the fun they wanted to have together didn't mesh well with their wives' personalities they always got together stag. None of them had seen all of their wives and any contact any of them had with any of the wives except his own was only transitory.

How they got talking about the relative hotness and faithfulness of their wives none of them remembered the next day. All they did remember was the totally fucked idea that Bill came up with -- see who could seduce each other's wives.

Bill's fucked up idea was that they would each put $400 in a pool. Each guy would get $100 for each of the other wives he seduced, which he would have to prove with a pair of her panties, or photographs. If someone's wife was seduced he would lose $100 if he had taken anything out of the pool. If someone seduced all three of the other wives he would get what remained in the pool at that time regardless of any other situation.

Despite being sober at a softball game two days later none of the four wanted to be the one to back out of the contest. Bill was more enthusiastic about it than ever, likely because he had seen Drew's slutty --looking and sexy wife once and would love to have tacit approval to screw her. For whatever reason Drew seemed to be enthusiastically on board maybe because he was the best looking of the four and thought that he had the best chance to win. Simon and Jeff had their reservations but kept them to themselves.

Bill made them all swear on a case of Miller Lite that they would not tell their wives about the contest, that they would never bring their wives to one of their softball games, that they would use aliases when trying seduction, that they would bring recent photos and activity information about their wives to the next game, and that they would bring their proof of their conquests to each game including identifying who they had porked.

Besides how basically fucked-up the contest was there was another significant problem. Bill had "butt-dialed" his wife Janet by inadvertently sitting on his smart phone when they made their first drunken plans.

After being butt-dialed Janet immediately turned on the recording app on her smart phone when she figured out what was going on. She heard enough before the battery on Bill's phone went dead to know everything she needed to, and she was pissed. However, she wasn't one to fly off the handle but rather was one to carefully consider a situation before deciding how to deal with it.

Janet was probably the worst of the wives to have the contest information for a number of reasons.

First, Janet worked as the business manager of a security company. While she have keen technical skills she had learned enough from running the business that with a little help from one of the technicians she could do any type of simple bugging.

Second, she had a distinctive "don't screw with me" personality and was likely more intelligent than all four of the miscreants combined.

Third, she had hoped when she married him that Bill would have matured by now. She was disappointed that in their four years of marriage he got less mature, not more, and that this contest indicated that he was never going to change.

Fourth, their love life had been getting progressively worse over the last year, and he wouldn't even discuss the issue of children.

Fifth, if he really was going to fuck other women she didn't want to stay married to him, and certainly didn't want him to be the father of their children.

Sixth -- and perhaps ultimately the worst news possible for Bill -- she had a cousin, Pat, who looked quite a bit like her, had the same basic hair, eye and skin coloring, and was the same height and within five pounds of her weight.

Pat had worked as a successful call girl for the last five years, and she loved her job. Janet was one of only two extended family members (Bill was NOT the other one) that both knew that Pat was a call girl and never judged her, but continued to maintain a good relationship with her.

Pat was not only a successful call girl but she was so erotic that she could seduce the Pope. Although she looked similar to Janet, especially in photographs, if they were side-by-side her sexuality would ooze out like quick sand and trap any unsuspecting male, whereas Janet had only normal femininity.

Within two days of the butt dial, after replaying what she had recorded of it, Janet had determined that she was going to divorce Bill -- but on her terms and after first putting him through a little hell in the process. Also since Janet made more money than Bill and they didn't live in a community property state, and one that considered adultery when determining property settlements and alimony, she needed to be careful and have all her ducks in a row before filing for divorce.

The first thing that Janet did was to bug Bill's softball jersey and wallet. She always cleaned the jersey for him and knew that he most likely would either have his softball jersey or wallet on or nearby whenever he talked to Jeff, Simon and Drew. With the assistance of a technician at work she got two highly sophisticated bugs that she remotely could turn on and off (to save battery life). When on they transmitted through cell towers and could be monitored by computer. She sewed one into his jersey and planted the other in the exterior of his wallet while he slept.

Because of the bugging she heard all of the added details of "the Contest" from the first softball game after the butt dial, which gave her the additional information she needed to put her plan into motion and strengthened her resolve.

Unbeknown to Bill, dressed in a disguise and with a camera, Janet was at the first softball game after the butt dial. She took photos of Jeff, Drew and Simon with a telephoto lens. She also got their phone numbers off of Bill's smart phone and had a technician at work show her, in the Abstract, how to get a phone owner's name even if not in conventional databases. Once she got their full names she was able to find out a great deal about them and their wives.

Within two weeks of the butt-dial incident Janet was ready to start to implement her plan.

Pat was an integral part of Janet's plan. Since Pat worked almost exclusively at night she had most afternoons free and was happy to help Janet out. While she was willing to do it gratis Janet insisted on paying her something; Pat finally consented to accept $100 per guy, about 1/10th her normal rate.

Pat had been an aspiring actress all through high school and before she dropped out of college. Therefore she loved her role in the sophisticated plan that Janet laid out for her and assured Janet that she could pull it off flawlessly.

As a first step Janet hid all recent photos of herself except for one where she looked the most like Pat; she left that photo out where Bill had easy access to it. Janet was pleased to see that the photo disappeared before Bill's next softball game.

Pat had her hair touched up in color and styled to look exactly like Janet's in the photo. Also, Janet gave Pat a dress that was identical to the one in the photo.

Since Drew sounded the most enthusiastic when she bugged the "Four Amigos," Janet decided to target him first.

On a Wednesday night Janet made a point of asking Bill what he thought about a very distinctive yellow and red, with rose decoration, pair of new panties she had just bought. Actually she had purchased two similar pairs that looked the same from the front but vastly different from the back, in two different transactions, one in cash and one with her credit card. She didn't show him the back of the panties.

The next day, wearing the dress identical to the one in the photo of Janet, Pat happened to "run into" Drew at lunch at a crowded diner that Drew frequented and asked if he wouldn't mind sharing a table with her. Pat introduced herself as "Janet Bonds." Pat was pleased to see him raise his eyebrows and surreptitiously check out a photo in his suit jacket pocket while they chatted. There was no doubt that he thought that she was Bill's wife.

Being a master at seduction, and with such a willing target, Pat got Drew to meet her for breakfast Friday morning, and at breakfast talked him into meeting her at a motel for lunch. Drew was not disappointed when he showed up at the motel room Pat had rented and she was wearing only skimpy negligee.

Drew was so excited in so many ways when he was fucking Pat. Not only was he going to likely be the first to collect from the pooled money but Pat was an unbelievable fuck. She was as good as any he had ever had -- she sure knew how to treat a man. "How in the hell could Bill be so stupid as to entice his buddies to get a piece of this ass?" he kept wondering as she rode him reverse cowgirl and squeezed his cock with her pc muscles as she fucked him senseless.

Not only did Pat -- passing herself off as Janet -- fuck Drew's lights out but when they were done she rubbed her panties over her crotch, emptied the contents of his used condom into them, and offered them to Drew as a souvenir. Of course they were the distinctive pair of yellow and red panties purchased by Janet with cash.

Janet made sure that she was with three of her co-workers during the time that Pat was fucking Drew, and that she made several cell phone calls in their presence.

After the next softball game a cocky Drew handed over the pussy and cum stained panties that Bill recognized as the distinctive ones that Janet had shown him only a few nights before. Bill paid him his $100 from the kitty. Janet, again in disguise and with her camera with telephoto lens and listening to the bugged conversation, reveled in the looks on the faces of the other three when Drew held up the panties, as well as the oohs and aahs from Jeff and Simon and the stern look on Bill's face.

Janet also excitedly smiled when Bill more or less stormed off with the panties, and when she saw Drew in animated conversation with Jeff and Simon after Bill left; she was sure that he was telling them about what a fantastic fuck Janet -- that is Pat -- was!

That night after the softball game Bill tried to casually ask if Janet would wear her new yellow and red flowered panties for him. Janet pretended to be embarrassed and said "I would, honey, but I don't know what happened to them. After I showed them to you they seem to have disappeared. You don't have them do you?"

Janet could tell that Bill was having a hard time exercising restraint -- but he pulled it off. After a long pause he said "No problem, Hon, I just thought that they looked nice."

"I do have two other new pair, though," Janet continued, fumbling through her underwear drawer and pulling out two other new and distinctive panties. As with the previous pair she had purchased two other pairs similar to them, one set with cash, one with a credit card. Bill paid rapt attention when she showed them to him. Janet inwardly smiled.

Sure that Pat would have no trouble fucking Jeff and Simon Janet concentrated on how to get Bill to fuck one of the wives. Even though Janet didn't know that Bill had seen Drew's wife and that his desire for her was part of his motivation in proposing the contest, as luck would have it Janet's review of information about the wives indicated that Drew's wife Karen was likely the most seducible one of the three.

Karen dressed like a slut, looked like a slut, and as far as Janet could determine had the reputation of being a slut before she married Drew three years earlier.

Despite Karen's perceived sluttiness Janet figured that Bill was likely to need some help in getting her to fuck him so she again set the formerly aspiring-actress Pat to work again.

Karen worked as a real estate agent and Pat made an appointment to see Karen at her workplace ostensibly to talk about purchasing a single family dwelling. After introducing herself as "Janet Bonds," in a private conference room Pat played her role perfectly.

"Listen, Karen, I want to be straight with you. I'm not really here to talk about real estate right now, even though my husband Bill Bonds and I have been looking to move. I hope I'm not interrupting pressing business," Pat effused.

"No, actually this afternoon is slow. If it's not about real estate, what is it?" Karen asked, perplexed.

"I just wanted to meet you before you hook up with my husband Bill," Pat replied.

"What are you talking about?" Karen asked with an even more perplexed look on her face.

"You mean that Drew hasn't told you yet?" Pat asked feigning surprise.

"You know Drew?"

"Yes, of course. Drew and I met a few days ago and we were surprised to find out that we both had open marriages. After he and I had sex we agreed that you and Bill should get together," Pat nonchalantly continued.

"You had sex with Drew?" Karen asked, flabbergasted.

"Oh my God, you mean he didn't tell you -- you mean he lied to me about you having an open marriage?" Pat moaned and faked tearing-up.

"Are you playing some sort of game here?" Karen shot back, clearly perturbed, "How do I know that you had sex with Drew?

"He insisted that we take photos," Pat continued, passing over a photo of her riding Drew taken with a hidden camera in the motel room Pat had rented. The photo had been carefully staged so that while Drew's face was clear Pat was visible only from the back so that her face could not be seen, nor could any rings on her fingers.

Karen sat back, seemingly shocked. She finally spoke. "What else did that asshole tell you?"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Karen," Pat replied now in a full blown phony meltdown. "He was so convincing. He said that after you hooked up with Bill maybe you, him, and me could have a threesome because you especially liked FMF threesomes."

After a pause during which Karen alternately swore at Drew, paced the floor, and wrung her hands, Pat interrupted her fake crying to again speak.

"Look, Karen, again I'm so sorry. I understand completely if you don't want to go through with it. I don't like to share Bill as much as I pretend to because I would rather keep his big beautiful cock and heavy testicles," from what Janet had told her this was a big lie, Pat giggled to herself, "to myself, but he likes me to tell him about fucking other guys."

"So, Drew said that he's OK with me fucking your husband, huh?" Karen asked with fire in her eyes.

"Oh, yes," Pat demurely replied.

"Then set it up and take some photos of it, like the one you showed me of you and Drew," Karen growled, clearly bent on revenge.

"All right, I will," Pat softly replied. "You know what, though, Bill loves to role play and if you could meet him at Ziggy's bar Friday night about six and introduce yourself and pretend like nothing is going to happen between you two, he would absolutely love that. But you have to keep up the role playing all night, and pretend that it wasn't a setup but just happened. I'll pay for the motel and give you information about it, and Bill will act surprised when you lead him to it."

With the embers in her green eyes growing even more brightly Karen replied "As long as you give me copies of the photos you have with Drew and give me photos of your husband fucking me that sounds great!"

"Sure thing," Pat said, handing over to her three candid photos of Drew, the one earlier described, one of Pat -- from behind -- sucking Drew's cock, and another of Drew eating Pat's pussy, again with Pat's face or any rings not visible but Drew's face easy to make out.

While Pat met with Karen, Janet again made sure that she was with a handful of co-workers, some different from the last time, and again made some cell phone calls in their presence.

Pat also was busy with Jeff and Simon. They were even easier to seduce than she expected, undoubtedly because Drew had told them what a great fuck she was. Thursday after work she fucked Jeff and Friday at lunch she fucked Simon, these times without photos. They were both more than satisfied afterward -- "my best sexual experience ever" according to Simon -- and grateful for the distinctive panty souvenirs she gave them which carried both her pussy juice and the cum from their condoms.

Janet had rock solid alibis during the times of both of Pat's encounters.

Janet had information about the rented motel room, and the key, couriered to Karen's office on Friday at noon, with a typed note reminding her of the meeting with Bill at six. Actually, Janet herself had arranged to meet Bill at Ziggy's on Friday evening at six.

Standing outside Ziggy's after she saw Bill arrive, and when she saw Karen's car pull into the parking lot, Janet called Bill's cell phone.

"I'm so sorry, Honey," she said when he answered, "but I can't make it after all. I have to go see Mom; she's having a real problem. I'll probably get home at Midnight. I'll make it up to you."

After Karen entered Ziggy's, dressed in disguise Janet went in too. She was pleased to see that Karen had already made her way to Bill and that they were shaking hands, both smiling, although Bill's smile seemed wider than Karen's.

As Janet watched it appeared that Karen was initially a little tentative. However it was clear that Bill was turning on as much charm as he was capable of, and after three vodka martinis Karen had really loosened up. At that point apparently both parties were very motivated, Karen to get revenge, and Bill to fuck this tall, sleek, slut who had previously gotten his attention.

After only about an hour in Ziggy's Karen and Bill left arm-in-arm, Bill with a facial expression of "I can't fucking believe my good luck!"

Janet had Tom, one of the guys that she worked with, using a fake name and cash, rent the room for Karen and Bill and the one next to it too. After she was sure that Bill and Karen were settled in Janet went into the room next door where Tom was waiting since she needed someone else to testify about the photographing. Janet and Tom viewed the monitors wirelessly hooked up to the two surveillance cameras that Tom had placed in Bill and Karen's room.

Just as she had hoped and planned for, Janet got everything that she needed. She had to admit to a pang of jealousy in seeing Bill fucking Karen, but that was shortly replaced by anger as she observed him obviously putting a lot more effort into trying to please Karen than he had put in trying to please her over the last year or so.

After a while Janet stopped watching the monitor and just watched TV; Tom was very much enjoying the show, though. She turned off the TV when Tom told her that the action had stopped in the next door room, and that Karen had answered her cell phone. Apparently Drew was on the line wondering where she was. After pushing "end" on her cell phone Karen swore at Drew, Gave Bill a kiss and then said that she had to leave.

Janet observed a minor tiff when Bill grabbed Karen's panties, and wanted to keep them. She wouldn't allow it but surprised him by asking him to self-take a photo on his cell phone of the two of them, still naked, with one of his hands on a tit, and hers on his cock. He readily agreed, and while they were still together he e-mailed a copy to Karen's phone.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12